Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trek through the whispers

Go down 
+4
Tuc135
Jætte_Troll
schoolhater
vegeta002
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:18 pm

"And it's done." said Khrixi, grinned as she held a thin, but very strong vine that had slithered into her hand, wrapping it around Cherry's wrist. It hunh limply, being very long. "If she goes's past the hot springs the plan will be able to tell that it's lunch time."

She looked up as the young man approached them. She hadn't noticed him coming as her plants had been busy. He looked cute enough.

"Hi there." she said, waving at him. "We're just training our new pet. Isn't she adorable?" she said, pinching Cherry's cheek. "And who might you be?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:24 pm

Cherry went pale rubbing her cheek after khrixi had pinched it "ow that hurt"she says sadly "ow that hurt"clover says in a mock imatation of cherry's voice cherry scowled looking down at the vine that was atached to her she wondered what would if she tried pulling it off her wrist but she didn't want to find out and so left the vine alone she sighed but in the end gave in and gave a tug on the vine trying to pull it from her wrist,clover looked to khrixi "what happens if she pulls it off or at least atempts to"she says turning her atention back to cherry.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:31 pm

Tyren studied Khrixi. "My name is Tyren Soria." He sw that Cherry was in trouble. Tyren walked up to Khrixi, keeping his guard up, and with a wave of his hand, he said: "You will let the girl go, and you will not harm her." What Tyren attempted was his Jedi Mind Trick.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:35 pm

When Cherry tugged the vine, it tugged back. "There's no way she can pull it off." said Khrixi. "The harder she tries, the tighter it will grab her. If she really starts hurting it, the plant will probably send more vines to hold her down. If she keeps struggling...hmm. Maybe rape her, then eat her, or eat her then rape her. I don't know. I wouldn't recommend trying."

"Sorry." she said to Tyren. "She's still very naughty and needs some training."

Khrixi blinked when Tyren waved his hand. She moved to let Cherry go. However, one of her vines shook her shoulder. She blinked again, giggling.

"Ohhh, little magic tricks, huh? Though...that wasn't straightforward magic. Wouldn't have almost got me if it was. Now look...I wouldn't get unfriendly. I may feel the need to shrink you and eat you then."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:38 pm

Clover giggled looking at cherry she pinched her cheek and cherry sppat at her which then in turn meant clover saw an excuse to hit cherry across the head cherry yelled out in pain falling to the ground splashing she couphed pulling herself out of the water she looked up at clover smiling face as though nothing had happened cherry grumbled the vine around her wrist was tight and when she pulled again it got tighter cherry then resorted to biting down on it trying to break the vine off her wrist.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:42 pm

Tyren was taken aback at Khrixi's comment about eating him. "Shrinking and eating me? How would you be able to do that?" ((Clover and Khrixi are Fairies right?)) Tyren then thought for a moment, then realized that he was sensing magic from Clover and Khrixi. "Now look," Tyren said, "I don't believe you should hold that girl hostage like that. What did she do to you, anyway?"
((by the way, check out my first post on page 20. I edited it to ive the link to Tyren's bio))
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:47 pm

"It doesn't matter what she did." said Khrixi. "You little people are prey. Haven't you figured that out yet? We're just kind enough not to be eating her. And as for shrinking..." she said. "...It works like that." She grinned, looking down on the tiny Jedi.

As Cherry bit down on the vine, another one came and wrapped around her mouth, gagging her and preventing her from biting any more. Khrixi sighed. "She's being so bad. But just hitting her won't do much. We need some more fun punishment." she said, pinching Cherry's butt this time.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Cherry's screams were muffled by the vines as khrixi pinched her butt she screamed again out of fear using her hands to try and force the vine from around her mouth to no avail she sighed moving over to the side of the water where she climbed out of the water and onto the side of the springs wondering if she'd gone out of the springs and what would happen to her now what would the plant do.Clover giggled looking at tyren smiling before looking back at cherry watching her closely.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:56 pm

"I wouldn't leave the area." recommended Khrixi. "Or the plants won't be very happy." She picked up the tiny Tyren, taking him to the middle of the hot springs and putting him on a small rock, surrounded by water. She then moved back to Cherry.

"Alright, enough distractions." she said to Clover. "What do you want to do first?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:00 pm

"hmm you got me there"Clover says pulling cherry back into the water "i think you should have some fun with our pet it's your turn anyway"she says pushing cherry towards khrixi cherry was nervous trembing she couldn't say much and wha she did say was muffled by the vine around her mouth she used her hands to cover her womanhood protectivly, looking through scared eye's at khrix clover smiled "look it seems she's giving you a clue as to what she wants you to do"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:05 pm

Khrixi laughed. "Don't anger the plant. Oops, looks like it's too late." A large gaping maw emerged behind Cherry and chomped on her upper half then moved back, her legs kicking wildly in the air. Khrixi held them to keep them still, her face right by Cherry's groin.

"Is this what you're suggesting?" she said, giving Cherry and experimental an innapropriate lick. She giggled. "Still tastes delicious."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:20 pm

Ha'dara slowly woke up, the Shield reducing the amount of spores getting to him, trying to remember what had actually happened 'Sleep? That's it!' he started eating every bit of fruit, having used a large amount of Ki recently. "Next time I meet them, I just kill them on sight!" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Tyren did not panic when he was shrunk, and did not struggle as he was placed onto the rock. "You underestimate the power of the Force." Tyren told Khrixi. Although he said this, Tyren was unsure if he could escape the two Fairies, let alone become normal size nd rescue Cherry. Tyren looked at his options, and finaly decided to rescue Cherry. Taking out his single-bladed lightsaber, a green humming blade of energy emmerged as he activated it. Tyren then threw his lighstaber toward the man-eating plant that was devouring Cherry, aiming it at the plant's stem. The blade cut through the stem. 'Hopefully, that will save the girl.' Mordal's lightsaber returned back to his right hand, just as a boomerang would.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Despite her situation cherry couldn't let out a small moan of pleasure but then she remembered where she was and screamed however it was muffled by the plant around her upper half "NO PLEASE I...I'M SORRY!"she yells in a panicked voice trying to kick her legs but she realised that khrixi was holding her legs.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:40 pm

Khrixi held on to Cherry as the plant fell away from her.

"What the heck?" she said. "What happened?" she said, unsure at what had just killed her plant. She shook the upside down Cherry.

"This better not be your fault!" she said angrily.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:44 pm

"ugh what could i have done" Cherry says feeling sick from being shaken up and down it wa then she noticed clover nibbling at her toes and cherry turned pale "mmm she does taste nice"clover says happily "if you eat her again why not add a few herbs and spice,cut off her limbs make her into a nice stew or because you like things whole why not try a nice roast with her or maybe even a soup"she says thoughtfull cherry swallows nervously tears forming in her eyes "please i..i..i didn't doanything"she says before she begins to cry..
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:51 pm

Khrixi then turned around. "You wouldn't have had anything to do with it?" she said, eyeing the Jedi suspiciously. He was tiny and shouldn't have been able to do much...still...he had that strange non-magic about him.

"That guy is creeping me out." she said. She pointed to another spring, behind a large rock. "Let's go there where we can't see him staring at us. I don't think even he can get far. We'll come back and eat him later."

She dragged Cherry.

"Hmm...a nice Cherry stew. But I don't think that would suit her flavour...the...strawberryness. What would be great with her is some chocolate and ice cream. You know, that stuff we stole from those humans that one time? It tasted good with berries."

"What do you think Cherry?" she said. "Tell us how you think you'd taste best. And please give a good, complete answer. No crying or "I don't knows." You're being no fun that way."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:58 pm

Clover followed closely to khrixi making sure cherry could not escape by holding cherry's arm close and tightly she moved behind the large rock then clover grabbed some vines tying cherrys wrists togethor clover then picked up cherry placing her on a small rock out of the water where she gabbed more vines tying cherry's ankles togethor."now tell us"clover says smiling cherry swllows nervously "i..i..i vegtables and and maybe more berries smashed and rubbed in my...my skin but please don't i..i..i'm scared"cherry says before she starts crying again.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:02 am

"There, that's better." said Khrixi smiling. "At least you're not trying to escape. Though there seems to be quite a few people interested in stealing you from us. It's really annoying...I think we can finally have some fun. It doesn't seem like there's anywhere here where we can be alone..."

"So...you're scared?" said Khrixi. "You mean you're not having fun?" she said in mock shock.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:12 am

Cherry trembled "n...n..no"she says timidly tears flowing down her cheeks "please l..l..let m..m...me g..g..go" she says shaking with fear clover smiled hugging cherry "aw now i'm sure we can make you happy or at least force you to be happy"clover says gggling as she licks cherry's cheek cherry squirmed a lot "come on khrixi tormenting this human is so much fun and tasty too"she says as she continues to lik at cherry's cheek she used a hand to roughly grab cherry's breast which caused cherry to yell out in pain.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:24 am

"Yeah. Lots of humans become fairy pets. It's better than being eaten. I mean, being digested of course. Tasting is another matter." Khrixi grabbed her other breast. "And think, no other predators will be able to eat you. You should be happy you got this lucky. What would you want to do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:30 am

Cherry gasped as khrixi grabbed her breast she used her bound hands to push khrixi off from her "hey you can't do that to her"clover says anoyed as she slaps cherry across her face cherry whimpered and layed on her side clover harshy pinched her ass and then her breasts causing chrry to yell out in pain clover smiled at cherry before turning to khrixi "aw don't ask the human what to do for fun you know as well as i do humans are boring we should just make her do things i know why don't you make her lick your body clean"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:33 am

"That's a good idea." agreed Khrixi. She tossed the camera to Clover. "Don't forget this." She reclined by the hot spring. "All this escaping nagas and wierd people has made me a bit dirty. A good cleaning would be nice. That's an order, though, not a request."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:38 am

Clover giggled moving cherry so she sat by khrixi "ok get cleaning"clover says to cherry cherry swallows nervously shaking her head "no i won't do it"she says but this made clover angry and she forced her head down onto khrixi's stomach "now get licking like a good pet"clover says but cherry still shakes her head "NO NO NO I WON'T DO IT I WON'T DO IT!"cherry yells out a little timidly.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:41 am

"Calm down." said Khrixi harshly. "Think about it. If you don't do what I say, then I might get mad and punish you. A punishment will always be worse than something like this. Do you want to be raped or eaten? I can easily do that. So - cleaning, raping or eating. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trek through the whispers
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next