Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vore and you

Go down 
+33
MegaDan5
S-Guy
Amaroq
Nervan
Warrior3000
Googlememan
Zoekin
MukatKiKaarn
Sciran
Shady Knight
Siafu789
mikeimp
Icalasari
servomoore
Ravana3k
veeshan123
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Hunter
Chelsea Nightwind
Rythmear
GREGOLE
mangamastermind
Sephimink|Kyle
The Rev
Davis
Feadraug
Malahite
Cypress
Reiko
gwadahunter2222
Pendragon
Karbo
lami
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

How much do you like the vore aspect of felarya
Very into vore
Vore and you - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%Vore and you - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 47 ]
Somewhat into vore
Vore and you - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Vore and you - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 25 ]
Not into the vore aspect.
Vore and you - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Vore and you - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 78

AuthorMessage
Chelsea Nightwind
Helpless prey

Vore and you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:05 pm

I never realized it, but I had an attraction to vore ever since I saw Kaa on disney's adaptation of The Jungle Book. For the next couple of years I played with my stuffed animals and pretended that my giant snake plushie was eating them |P;; so I've always been into vore, its just that I didn't know what it WAS until I ran across Karbo's art through Snapesnogger's work.
Back to top Go down
http://eruhreign.deviantart.com
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:55 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
It wasn't vore that got me to the Felaryan fanbase, but it's definitely one of its strong points.
I'm most assuredly into the lot of it. Entirely soft, though size isn't really an issue for me. I think the giantess issue can be cute, so I appreciate that in its own way.

Quote :
My friend told me what lol meant. Turns out he was wrong. Heh.

Sooo... you plan on telling us what he told you?
lots of laughs
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:05 pm

The Rev wrote:
lots of laughs

Well, in all fairness, it was close to what it means.

It's kinda like how they say fairies are hard to catch. In Felarya, it's true, but you don't know how hard it really is, right?
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:00 pm

The Dusturbed Things forum has destroyed my interest in the whole GTS aspect of anything (excluding Menyssan). Their sense of vore seems so warped to me.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:38 pm

The Rev wrote:
The Dusturbed Things forum has destroyed my interest in the whole GTS aspect of anything (excluding Menyssan). Their sense of vore seems so warped to me.

Huh?
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:46 pm

I mean, you'd be hard-pressed to find a picture where someone is being eaten all of the way (exaggerating), instead of what they call "prevore", and some people just seem to care about seeing the prey's feet sticking out of their pred's mouth. And the board rejects furry vore altogether. Mabye I'm just being opinionated, but I don't like the forum much.

As for the GTS thing, I guess I've just seen too many bad pictures.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 7:41 pm

Only somewhat. It creeped me out as a kid...
Back to top Go down
http://X89.deviantart.com
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:51 pm

Well, in a technical sense I've always been into vore, but I didn't know the TRUE meaning of it until I stumbled upon Eka's (Karbo's worx have given me some drive to dabble in the whole GTS vore as well), however Vore is only a 'secondary fetish' in my case being, I have another that I'm more into that vore itself...I also don't draw it as much as I'd hoped >_>...
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:47 am

I feel this displays my views on vore quite well.

Vore and you - Page 2 Umbrella_Man_Meets_Mukat_by_Rythmear
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:05 am

That's a wee bit creepy, Rythmear. Though it is well done.

Perhaps that's the effect of Umbrella man; instilling fear with mystery and *insert something else here*.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:21 pm

*Maniacal grin*
Back to top Go down
veeshan123
Helpless prey
veeshan123

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:25 pm

I remember liking vore + cocooning when I was younger, but I moved away from the vore more or less as I got older. However, when sites like Disturbedthings and what have you started to crop up, I found I liked it again. Well, some types anyways...I don't like the bloody stuff or animals eating animals stuff...a dolphin or bear eating a fox just does nothing for me Wink
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:48 pm

I hear ya, Veeshan. Hard vore rarely gets fans, and for good reason too. It isn't enjoyable enough to happen to anybody.

I am also not a fan of animals eating other animals. It just isn't the same as a naga helping herself to a tray of finger foods (AKA a bus of humans).
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:45 pm

Animals eating other animals is too... common.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:24 am

I agree, I prefer the prey to be human or humanoid or at least sentient ^^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 4:04 am

yeah dosent do much for me if its just some random animal, the pred can be nearly anything as long as its not mindnumbingly creepy it generaly needs to be something I wouldnt freek out if i had to touch it.
Back to top Go down
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:15 am

I were ever a vore fan and I'll ever be one and also a big big Felarya Fan
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:38 am

Rythmear's picture may or may not be morbidly strange.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:18 pm

Oh it is ^^ and I take any such comments as compliments.
Back to top Go down
servomoore
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:22 pm

I always have been and always will be an inflation fetishist and little else.

And honestly, unless it's a man getting eaten, the average vore drawing leaves me unhappy. Not even grossed out since I've seen so many by now, just unhappy that a bunch of people like watching things and people get killed.

But then, I hate hunting and violent movies in general too, so it's not like I hold any special grudge against the vore community.
Back to top Go down
Icalasari
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Icalasari

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:36 pm

I am not entirely sure. I know I started at LEAST at age five. I pretended I was a Pokemon sometimes and was eaten every now and then. I also pretended to be in a Pokeball.

I also remember when I watched the magic school bus. My favourite episodes were the ones where they were eaten Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:41 pm

Well, what is it about inflation you find so fascinating?
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 6:55 pm

Wow. I'm actually getting used to "Felarya" vore. I'm not feeling as bad as I used to when I first witnessed it. Yay me! Very Happy I hate to admit it...but looking at Felarya vore, especially the nagas, I'm feeling like I wish I was the prey, IF I got out eventually without being digested.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 6:58 pm

well as i like to say, Felarya opens up some interesting moral and philosophical cans of worms that are fun to deal with; so you can enjoy it regardless of the vore or not... but of course it is its man purpose XD
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
Siafu789
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Siafu789

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:09 pm

Cypress wrote:
well as i like to say, Felarya opens up some interesting moral and philosophical cans of worms that are fun to deal with; so you can enjoy it regardless of the vore or not... but of course it is its man purpose XD

I thought I was the only one: the moral and philosophical can of worms, as you put it.

"If your life were the prize, would you kill the innocent? Would you sacrifice your humanity? We all make choices, my friend: but, it is our choices. That. Make. US!"-Andrew Ryan, first trailer for BioShock.

That is the question begged of "new initiates"-your survival is paramount, but how will you go about it?

And take heed of Frederich Nietzsche's immortal words:

"If you wish to fight monsters, take care that you do not become one." Or worse yet, a monster even in the eyes of a Felaryan...
Back to top Go down
http://militant-prey.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vore and you
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next