Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vore Rp

Go down 
+2
Balthazaar
dragon808tr
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 8:31 am

((Hey everyone. This will be yet another attempt to get a Rp going here So I don't feel so bored this summer. Basically, this Rp will be open and adventure/vore based. I was hoping that we could jump straight into the action. It's perfectly fine if you have multiple characters at multiple places (Ex: A human vs a giantess and a Neera vs a Neko). Just be sure to have some description of them. Also, If you make like 3 or more, I may get confused occasionally on who is who if there is a crowd of characters, So I apologize in advance. As for a story, I was either going to go with prey vs preds somewhere. Any and all characters are welcome. I am open to discussion before we begin the Rp proper, to see who is interested. So, who's interested?))
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 12:45 pm

((Well, I'm up for it, and I guess I can provide charries of all sizes. ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 2:12 pm

((Alright. As For my characters, I'm going to possibly have 2 humans Tyler and Sarah, as well as a possible Neera. What about you?))
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 2:52 pm

((mind if i join in with a few micros? or possible supply the side characters/prey?))
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 4:33 pm

((Hm, guess I'll pull my giant school girl (forgot her name, I'll have to go hunting for the RP she was in, last...) for a giant pred, and maybe have a normal-sized neko or naga to prey on any and all tiny characters that show up :3 ))
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 4:45 pm

((Sounds like a great Idea! I always did like her))
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 11:19 am

((So I suppose I'll start with Kim, then... uh, how exactly are we starting this?))
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 12:56 pm

((Well, I thought that It would begin with the humans (or Nekos or whatever) in our party leaving Negav with their gear in search of treasure.))
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 3:20 pm

((Oh, well, I suppose I'll have a neko, too. Both to prey on any tinies and the party and probably to be a red shirt for any giant preds that show up.))
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 3:56 pm

((Very well, I shall begin then. If anyone else wants to Jump in, feel free))

Tyler the human stood proudly at the outer gates of Negav, waiting for his party to show up to go hunt for some treasure. He had a backpack which contained some food and provisions as well as his trusty sword. He also had a fairy duster blunderbuss, in case of faries.

Meanwhile, Max the Neera was scurrying around nearby, looking for some cheese. His girlfriend had been eaten awhile ago by a cruel Neko. However, he had a vore fetish and somewhat enjoyed the idea of being eaten, but wanted a playful Neko to eat him.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 10:00 pm

Akyra hummed a low tune as she headed down the streets of Negav towards the outer gate. Her long, dark hair bopped with each step, as did her ears; the fur of which matched her hair color. Behind her, her tail lazily swayed along, matching her unhurried mood as she meandered down toward the meeting point. Given she was about to leave the city, she had a few things she needed to... finish off before she left. Namely getting better equipment than the plain clothing she had. While the orangish-pink sweater she wore revealed her shapely, pale body in attractive ways, she would need something more... utilitarian.

And, as something small struggled inside a small bag hanging from her waist, she remembered had a bit of a hunger problem to solve before she left.

A few minutes later, and Akyra emerged from a small hideout she called home, adjusting her jungle camo outfit. Combat boots, short shorts, a backpack filled with supplies, and a tank-top were all the articles of clothing involved - well, not counting the utility belt. In one hand, a high-powered marksman rifle hung in her grip by it's carrying handle. In her other hand, though, she idly let a small female neera dangle from between two fingers. She'd caught the little waif of a girl a few hours ago, and as she lifted the neera up over her maw, out of sight of the public, Akyra intended to let her last a while longer.

As she approached Tyler, she finally swallowed the little morsel, purring happily as she closed her amber eyes, feeling the exhausted neera give one last struggle as she slid down her throat and finally fell into her stomach. A lazy smile stretched across her face as she cracked her knuckles and eyed the human. "So, we ready to go?" She purred, with a wink.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:33 pm

"Yes I think so. I trust that you have all of your supplies for the journey?" Said Tyler, looking at her equipment, as well as checking out her nice, curvy body. "I hear this temple is guarded by a mermaid named Anko. She loves to eat humans and Nekos! But then again, so does everything else! Ready to head out?"

Meanwhile, Max spots a human heading away from the city, thinking he would do good to take his chances, he follows him, and spots a sexy looking Neko nearby. He still continues to approach the two adventurers.

((Of course, we likely won't make it to the temple))
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 9:11 pm

as the adventurers talked on about a temple. a female with blood red hair smirks, hearing on there conversation. "hmm... wonder if i should tag along?" her frown turned to a slight toothy smile. her yellow eyes almost glowed at the thought of claiming the treasure while those adventurers had the full front end of encountering what guarded such a temple. she started to follow the group at a distance, her green mixed with brown camo cloak on her back while two small scythe looking daggers were at her sides. she wore a black leather coat and yet. also had a dark brown shorts that matched the camo cloak. her sniper rifle hidden from view within the cloak, plus two salty flavored smoke bombs on her belt in case she were to experience a chance of being in a giant's mouth while following these two. "lets see what happens" she muttered to herself. following the group quietly
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:40 pm

"Ohhh yes." Akyra grinned, watching him eye her over with interest. He seemed to be checking her equipment, but the neko knew enough about hormones to know that Tyler was checking her physique out at least as much as her equipment. Easily distracted... he'll make good bait for preds. She thought. As he went on about Anko, she casually shrugged.

"Yeah, everything wants a taste of us." She agreed. Which I guess is fair, considering how many neeras, tomthumbs, and other tinies make up my diet. She unconsciously rubbed her exposed belly a bit, the neera she'd so recently eaten still struggling away for her life. "But hey, I'm sure we'll be fine." The neko lied smoothly, following Tyler out of the city and out into the wilderness protected by the Eye.

-----

Elsewhere, a very large girl was sprawled out in a clearing. Kim had found herself barely surviving every single day she spent on Felarya. The asian school girl was barely clothed, as her school uniform was badly torn and dirtied during the weeks she'd been stuck here. As a result of the relative lack of clothing, though, she was alternatively sunburnt and tanned all over her body in a none-too-attractive way, covered in a dirt and mud from hurried escapes from equally huge monsters and other... 'predators', and just miserable in general. It didn't help she was practically a skeleton, given she only managed to catch something she was willing to eat once every week, or so.

Fortunately for the adventurers journeying out from Negav, she was still some distance away... and asleep.

For now.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 4:27 pm

"Yeah, I have read up on some of the habits of the preds in the area, and trained in the magical simulators. Man, were they expensive! But worth it! I think that with our strength and knowledge, that we can get a good sum of treasure!" And maybe something a little more...intimate after dark thought Tyler

As we begin walking out, I was a little ahead of you, excited to begin. Then you felt a little Neera pull on your leg. He spoke quietly. "Umm... Hello Miss Neko, my name is Max. and...I...Umm...was wondering If you could take me with you?"
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 7:19 pm

the girl with the red hair known as Kira smirked again while still following at a distance. but hearing in on the conversation about some sort of magical simulation. "hmph.. those are nothing compared to the real deal..." she spoke quietly while still following the group "smart treasure hunters actually follow the main group and stay behind to see what they are up against" she grinned. her plan set to have these explorers be the 'bait and distraction while Kira slipped past them and claim the treasure for herself. she had cruelly done this strategy before on another group of adventurers and got the treasure while they were all still fighting off the giant harpy she left them to deal with. this would be no different. though a part of her had a pretty odd feeling she will actually need to use her sniper rifle and daggers this round... after all the said mermaids were smarter then harpies.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 12:35 am

Akyra blinked. "Sims...?" She shrugged. "I've never trusted those, but hey, maybe it'll give us an edge..."

She sauntered along behind Tyler, her tail swung from side to side, sticking low to the ground. A neera managed to evade it though, and hopped onto her calf. Frowning at the tiny feeling, Akyra thought it was a pest of some kind. After all, they were outside Negav, and she was a neko, for the gods' sakes. What kind of tiny would jump on her bare leg?

However, as her hand closed in to brush the little guy off, a tiny voice drifted up to her. Akyra looked puzzled at what he was asking, catching the back of the neera's collar between her thumb and forefinger so she could lift him up, and dangle the tasty little guy in front of her face. She rose an eyebrow at him as she kept walking. "And why would you want to come with me, little snack?" She asked, a smirk pulling at the corner of her mouth. "Not that I'm averse to some extra provisions, of course~..." She purred, smoothly.

Remembering her earlier snack, she idly rubbed her belly. The neera had finally succumbed to suffocation, and was slowly disintegrating in there. She wouldn't mind another keeping her company...
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 7:17 am

"My name is Max, and I'm a Neera. You...you ate my girlfriend. I don't think she is still alive in your stomach though, I can hear it churning. It's just...well, I can't live without her. So I was wondering if you would send me to your stomach to be with her sometime. I actually like vore, so please, tease me and such! Your pretty beautiful. So, what do you say?"

Meanwhile Tyler noticed them and looked at them. "Well Max, if that's what you want, but it's going to burn in her stomach, and probably smell pretty bad. But whatever."

Tyler then looked at Akyra. "Well? its your choice if you want to keep this little guy"
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:24 am

Kira had to admit... it was rare to see a micro walk right up to a giant and offer themselves up... though as the micro said. that neko did eat his girl, so it made sense as to why this was happening "hmph... good thing i dont have a lover back home." she remarks. thinking it a waste of time considering the lifespan of everyone's around here being shorter then one would like. Kira started to wonder just when they would get on there way already! considering how impatient she has become in wanting this treasure she had heard so much about.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 1:13 pm

Oh boo hoo, she ate this little guys girlfriend? Akyra rolled her eyes at that, just hoping Tyler didn't notice the neera. The less the human knew about her diet, the better. She was rather surprised that, unlike the last couple tiny ex-suitors that had come to her, this one wasn't hell-bent on revenge. In fact, he was offering himself to get eaten.

That was an unexpected but most certainly not unpleasant twist. The neko grinned hungrily at him. "Did you really think I'd let you go either way-?"

Then, of course, Tyler cut in, because of course he noticed that Akyra had caught a tiny. The neko gave him a flat look as the human tried dissuading the neera, telling him that he would get burned up and that her stomach was smelly. Akyra grit her teeth.

"You really don't know a thing about stomachs, don't you?" She asked, pretty much glaring at Tyler. So much for getting intimate with the hot neko. "You suffocate before anything else happens. And my gut doesn't smell bad, thank you very much..." Akyra grumbled to herself, grumpily looking at the tiny, weighing her options. Finally, perhaps to the neera's surprise and even disappointment, he found himself stuffed into her cleavage.

"I'm not hungry right now..." She muttered, just waiting for them to leave the Eye's area of influence already and truly reach the jungle proper. Until then, they were pretty safe.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 5:44 pm

"Well I've never been inside a stomach, and I don't plan on going anytime soon. Thank you very much! Wait, how do you know what your stomach is like inside?" Tyler asked, stepping back, but as he knew, girls could get a little strange on these trips, especially when starting.

Max found himself between two large boulders of flesh, while not in her belly, he certainly enjoyed it somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 10:59 pm

Akyra gave Tyler a withering look as he asked her how she could possibly know what the inside of her stomach was like. When he finally stopped blathering, she explained.

"I don't really know what my gut is like." She said. "But I'm pretty sure it's not 'smelly'. I keep an eye on my diet..." She muttered, picking up her pace so she began to take the lead.

She tried to calm herself down by thinking of the little meal currently stuck between her girls. Idly, she rubbed Max's fuzzy little mouse ears. Huh... didn't think were this fuzzy... The neko thought, using the same finger to rub her own cat ear. ...Fuzzier than mine, too. Damn, I need better shampoo when I get back.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 8:18 am

Tyler sped up his pace to catch up, but still a safe distance behind. "So you mean from those health and bio classes right? Well hey, look on the bright side, if we do get eaten by something, then you can see what the inside of a stomach is really like!" Tyler then stuck his tongue out at her, taunting her.

Max meanwhile, was quite enjoying his current place and the Neko's rubbing of his ears. He didn't say anything, but was lightly rubbing her back. All the while, he was happy and made a :3 face to her. He fought with himself in his mind if this might be love.
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 9:40 am

it was about time! Kira smiled as they started to continue there way to there goal, though while they talked on about the 'new member' that was stuck between the neko. Kira simply kept following from a distance. this worked out even though they were just beginning there journey! Kira hasn't been discovered while she thought about there words. knowing the fact one would be doomed the moment they hit the flesh prison. but she shook that thought off quickly, knowing she wont die like that quite yet... she would soon rather fall off a tree then share a 'prey's' fate. but not everyone gets to control that considering this was Felarya
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 3:05 pm

Akyra gave Tyler a flat look, still idly massaging Max's ears. "Really?" She asked dryly, as he taunted and teased her. "Y'know, if I had a shrink ray right now..." What's up with him and his fascination for getting eaten, anyway? Something's starting to tell me this is a suicide job...

-----

Nearby, Kim finally stirred, groaning quietly as she got to her feet. She placed a hand on her almost non-existent belly, wincing at the horrible pain brought on by her hunger as she carefully limped out of the clearing. She hadn't eaten in days, and the last meal she had had been very small...

She paused after a few steps, though, holding very still. She could hear a faint murmur of tiny voices... and predator sense she was still struggling to figure out gave her the idea that a couple of people were coming. But they're people! Her conscience reminded her, only to get brushed aside.

I need to eat...

Slowly, carefully, and quietly, Kim circled around the group, aiming to catch the lonely person following the other two. While she wasn't the sneakiest of predators, it would take a sharp ear, eye, or sense for vibrations in the ground to detect her at this range, with the sheer amount of foliage between them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vore Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vore Rp
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next