Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vore Rp

Go down 
+2
Balthazaar
dragon808tr
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 7:39 am

(Oh, this is a Matter about perhaps 15 - 20 Seconds. Fin won´t circle around this much - it´s only her PSC, the Personal System Control.)

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:43 am

((Oops. Sorry. In any case, my character would still have concerns about the speed))
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 7:07 pm

((Umm, guys?))
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 8:01 pm

((I'm waiting on DarkofSpade and Mr. I's posts, mate))
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 9:16 pm

((sorry >.< i normally and naturally wait till everyone has posted at least once ^ ^Smile)
Kira giggled a bit "well... never hurt to work together and build a home where we ALL could share i guess..." she thought for a bit then smiled a little "this... is the first time im actually... having a friend" she looked conserned a bit... then remembered the two she was with... one was a giantess... one couldn't get hurt if the other friend is a giant! "yea... could work out."

Darrick thought for a long moment... then nods "following them it is! lets hurry. dont wanna end up lagging too far behind! besides there could be enough treasure for us to pick off them" he fell for the greedy side of things. though like any other human micro would. though he stopped to see if his new Neko friend would follow. then froze... looking up above her... at the giant Drider right behind them!. he froze in fear... .and gulped. before looking at her "h-hide... NOW..." he whispered to the neko. frozen in his own place.
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 1:35 am

Seeing two people isloated from the rest of the group below her, Poss licked her lips as she focused on the one frozen with fear. Ishoam had stayed behind on the tree branch while she lowered herself down in front of the terrified man. "Now what are you two doing out here all by yourselves?" She asked. "It's quite dangerous out here for beings like you." Despite her acknowledging both, she did not have a fix on the other's location. The Neko would be safe from being spotted by her... for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 2:01 am

((Sorry it took me so long to get this up!))

Kim stared at her new giant friend. She... had just jumped up into the sky. Just like that. The giantess knew her jaw had dropped, but she couldn't bring herself to close her mouth just yet. But then what she said finally clicked with her. "W-wait, carry us?" Kim asked, looking at herself. If anything, she was taller than this odd, flying woman. "...I think I'm a little big for that."

At least the little girls are happy...

-----

Akyra frowned as Darrick froze, and then slowly followed his gaze... and froze in turn. Oh shit! A giant dridder was slowly descending toward them, though she seemed pretty focused on Akyra's human friend. It was as if she couldn't even see the neko yet...

So Akyra instinctively stepped back into the foliage... and drew her rifle. I... I should leave him, I know. It's... the sensible thing... but... Then she paused as she noticed a human on the dridder, and she smiled viciously. Bringing the rifle up to her shoulder, she stepped out and took aim at the human.

"Hold up!" She called at the huge predator. "Or your little friend gets it! I mean it!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 2:14 am

((He's sitting up on a branch, not on her shoulder.))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 2:46 am

(By the Way - how big is Kim? Fin is about 112 Feet tall...)

Squatting down again, Fin looked at Kim and said: "Well - I can carry twice my own Weight... But if You don´t like Flying, I would say, You... swim? You can swim, right? Perhaps this Lake isn´t even deep enough - so You could walk to the Island?"
Then she thought about something and wanted to know, worrying: "Well... before I say something stupid... how big can this `Meramit´ be? And how am I supposed to imagine it?"
Then a FHOOF could be heared - and Sinifer on Fin´s Shoulder had transformed herself back into her Naga-Form: "Well... imagine her perhaps as big as You - and with the lower Half... of a Fish. You know Fish, hm?"
Fin smiled proudly: "Oh, but yes! Fish is a common nautic Lifeform, developed by the Laws of universal Convergence!"
"Oh, really? NIce--- However, Mermaids this Size usually do THIS to others..." Sinifer began to smile - and slithered between a surprised Fin´s Lips deep into her Mouth.  
With a funny Expression and some Movements behind her Cheeks the huge Solitaire tried to ask: "Nghy... gig You go ghak?!"
And Sinifer, lolling on her Tongue and looking out of Fin´s wide open Mouth said: "Because I wanted to... As I said, I like You just everywhere, hehe..."
Anybody could see, how Sinifer´s curious Tail reached deep into Fin´s rosy Throat, as she blushed: "Unnghh... Okay... ?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 7:56 am

"According to my guidebooks, she is 231 feet long and has an impressive reach. She also has a frog-like extendable tongue to grab prey with. She is also very playful and loves fish and humanoids. She sometimes leaves her post, but not always."

((Is anyone going to play Anko? Are we even aloud?))
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 11:24 am

"i... maby a little more confused...." Kira muttered. unsure what to do or say while the two giants talked, though hung in the clutches of Kim's hand. waiting. then when the boy mentioned Anko she shivered "i hear she would snatch prey up with no second thought if we encounter her while she's hungry... witch could be 90 percent of the time im willing to bet"

Darrick gulped nerviously. happy at first that his friend was hiding at first... right until she came out with a gun! "i.. d-dont think threatening her is a great idea!" he hastfully spoke. not moving still but getting ready to dash for it in case things got really bad. "i... think you should of hid" he warned Akyra "not try to upset her more!..." he sighed then looked at the huge drider "as for what im doing... were hunting for treasure. and acording to my friend.. its where they" he gestured to the two giants and the two micros that were held by one of them walking off "are heading off to... we both figured that there would be enough to share the spoils should we survive long enough...
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 5:28 pm

((Oh... sorry Mr. I. ^^; Uh... can I still go through with aiming at him, though, 'cause I'm lazy? :V ))

((Also, Dragon, given that Anko is someone else's intellectual property, until we get her creator's ascent nobody can legally play her, methinks. So, uh... maybe it would've been a good idea to not name the mermaid guardian... I mean, one of us could easily make another mermaid guardian and say she's guarding some other magical treasure that's so conveniently close to Negav Razz ))

((As for Kim's size, I've never specified, really. But given she lacks techie gadgets and this version of her lacks a mastery of magic I've given her before, making her huger than most preds is a nice balance IMO, especially given her meek temperament so she can't exactly abuse her size and strength. I mean, unless she's hungry.))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 5:40 pm

(Hehe... I think being 112 Feet tall is already pretty big. And Fin IS a Gadget - so to speak. But due to her more curious, scientific Kind she also isn´t a Fighter. She is a Lifeform that can travel through Space and explore it.)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 7:46 pm

((True. Perhaps we can have a Not-Anko character? Also, I will be away this weekend. But I would like to fight the mermaid or dridder.))
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 2:44 am

((Yes you may, Balthazaar. We'll just say that he's at such an angle where she can still see him X3))
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 10:54 pm

((Yay, thanks! X3))

Kim blinked as the conversation continued. "...I-I think I'd be better off swimming, r-really..." She said, meekly. "I-I've never been one for heights, honestly..." She added. And before you ask, no, I'm not exactly aware I'm a giant. Everything just looks smaller, not... like... itdoesn'tfeellikeI'mwayuphigh, is the point.

She paused when the other giant's companion casually slithered right into her mouth. Deep down, the giantess felt vaguely jealous...

To distract herself - or possibly to encourage the thoughts of having a tiny in her mouth, if not in her belly - Kim glanced at the two humans in her hand. "Er... well, if there is some mermaid there, I'll make sure she doesn't get you, okay?" She said, even if she didn't feel as confident as she tried to sound.

-----

Akyra frowned as Darrick began to send their chances of survival plummeting, but she didn't take her eyes - or the barrel of her rifle - away from the human up above. He had to be the dridder's companion, for sure.

"Shut the fuck up." She hissed at Darrick as he admitted they were basically gonna follow some other treasure hunters and took what they found. "If you keep on like that and make us both look bad, I'm going to feed you to her." Akyra added, adjusting her weapon slightly, and then raising her voice to shout at the predator, again.

"Look, we're both working with that group - giants included - and I just got separated from them briefly." She checked the safety of her rifle - making sure it was off - just in case. "And if we happen to vanish, namely down your gullet, you're going to have a couple of very angry giantesses after you. Got me? So screw off before I add a dead human buddy to your list of problems."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 1:24 am

"Hmmm... coming back to the Term of building a nice Home... why not? Hehe, I would like that! You all seem to be okay!" Sinifer had to admit, continuing: "If we build it near the Motamos... Hey, when You have Money, You wanna spend it, right? And hey - I know a few good Night Clubs there, too."
Odd enough, watching the Naga lolling in Fin´s Mouth - then she looked up to her huge Friend: "Say - do You eat much?"
"Ngo... normally I only neeg a Hangchul egery kree Gaych..." Fin answered and Sinifer got a weird Smile: "Harhar... which means thanks to some silly Centaur I already have a Home - and a pretty hot one, too..."
And then she turned around and vanished deep into Fin´s Throat - leaving her with an irritated Expression on her Face - and a Snake Tail dangling out of her open Mouth, which slowly was getting shorter. Sinifer´s joyful Voice was coming out of Fin´s Pharynx: "I always wanted to know why some small Guys loved this, when I was doing this with them - and I think now I get it... Man, this is... cute - and soft... it´s all PINK in here!"
Fin blushed on the Spot: "Gich wag... unexpected!"
"Haha, this is GREAT! I think, I´ll make YOU my Home..." Sinifer´s excited Voice could be heared out of Fin´s Mouth. And Fin herself could feel the almost 20 Feet long Naga reaching and even cuddling down her whole Esophagus - and with a helpless Smile she said silently: "I... am glad I could be of any Help..."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:49 pm

"You don't sound so sure Kim. But I trust you. It might not be too bad in a belly you know. After all, we are like talking hot dogs to you! It will be fine!"
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:00 pm

Kira nods. happy to see that the giantess would help protect her and the boy if things were to happen with a huge mermaid "man... i never thought i would actually befriend a giantess..." she muttered more to herself "and to be honest... these two are the first people im considering as friends..."

Darrick gulped and kept his mouth shut from now on. agreeing that the neko had a point... he WAS giving the drider more reason to be angry with him and her. and running he figured would make things even MORE worse since he would be leaving behind Akyra.
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 11:59 pm

Ishoam tried to discreetly pull his own weapon from its holster and aim it back at the Neko on the ground. His soldierly instincts were kicking in. He tried to quickly glance around to find cover, but saw none. All he could do was give her a stern look.

Poss was suddenly both very angry and very concerned about her friend's well being. This Neko had her full attention, and she tried to quickly grab her. "If you even -think- about hurting him, I will burn you to a crisp." The venom was clear in her voice and she had one hand that wasn't being used to try and grab the Neko literally warmed up. This Dridder was a fire Mage...
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 11:20 pm

((Guys?))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 5:58 am

(Well... what about Balthazaar?)
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 2:21 pm

((Sorry guys, I really dropped the ball on this one. College has me working constantly and I simply don't have the time I used to to keep RPing on the forums altogether. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, and I'll try to come back when I can, but... I just don't have time for this in my schedule for now.))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 2:30 pm

(Education first - I have no Problem with this Setting of Priorities. Smile )
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 5:50 pm

((No problem! As long as we continue eventually it's fine with me. Perhaps weekends? I'm in college too and also don't have the time.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vore Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vore Rp
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7