Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vore Rp

Go down 
+2
Balthazaar
dragon808tr
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 7:56 am

"well, I know you are hungry, and I certainly don't want to be eaten by a slug girl or plant or some worm around here, so why not feed some beautiful and starving girl?" Tyler looks her over. "Well, I may as well rub your belly to get the acids flowing, what do you think?"

____

Meanwhile, Max found himself being dropped into the Neko's mouth. She was quit hungry as indicated by all the saliva. I squirm around in her mouth in order to view it all, as well as get covered in her wet saliva. Then, he decided to tease the Neko a little. "Is that all you got? Come on, tease and taunt me like the yummy prey that I am!"
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 8:59 am

Kira at the moment... only looked at the giantess for a long moment. assuming she must be thinking that kira was a bad person for doing what she did. and she wouldn't blame her. just when Kira thought things couldn't get any more odd, the boy offered himself up even more "erm... o-ok?..." she muttered in a wierded out tone "definatly one of those types... wonder where that neko went?" she mumbled. thinking about trying to still go after the temple.

"um, yea... no" Darrick rubbed the back of his head nerviously "as a person who only eats cooked and little amount of meat in his own diet... no thanks" he watched her slightly as the neko ate the little one. unsure of where to go at this point while they stopped for the moment for a snack break "might as well eat this while i wait." he went though his bag and pulled out a regular wrapped up sub sandwich. unwrapping the six inch breaded meal and tking a large bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 12:42 am

Kim bit her lip. "Er... the pill the other giant gave me is surprisingly filling..." She said, shifting a bit. "But, uh... I mean... you could stick with me until I get hungry again, I suppose..." She mumbled. "...And I wouldn't mind a mini-massage..." She added, blushing.

-----

Akyra smirked at Max's demands, suddenly moving him so he had the briefest chance to leap out of her mouth, until to draw him back in with a purr/giggle. She continued to tease him like so, but her stomach beckoned noisily, and she finally tilted her head back, feeling the neera slide down her tongue and toward the back of her throat... before finally swallowing him whole with a loud gulp and a happy sigh.

"You have no idea what you're missing out on~..." She purred to Darrick, idly tracing Max's path down toward her stomach. That was well worth the wait...

"Goodbye, little man." She murmured quietly enough that only Max could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 6:44 am

"I´m glad You are feeling better, Kim!" Fin smiled at her - and Sinifer observed this big Girl from Fin´s Shoulder: "Hm... I think, if she would be as big as me - I could introduce her into my Job!"
"Dancing?" Fin asked and the small Woman nodded: "Why not? She really looks nice!"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 8:21 am

"very well" Said Tyler "where would you like me to rub your gorgeous body? I shall do anything you desire as your slave." I bow and admire her.

_____

Max enjoyed the struggles in the Neko's mouth and loved the way her throat pushed him downwards into the abyss. He loved hearing her tease him, as any good pred should. Then he fell into her empty stomach. "Well, its not good bye yet, you can have more fun with me in here"

Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 7:58 am

Kira blinks and watched as the boy made it where he was now a slave to the giant smirking a bit as she started to try and turn whatever clothing she had left into a bra and underwear. "What a day... cant belive I still want to find that temple the boy and neko were after in the start" she calmly and quietly.

Darrick blushed only a bit while still trying to eat his own food. Finishing off his sandwitch he simply continued to follow "well, its certainly bound to happen to us as well... though least we arnt as willing to go down"
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 1:15 am

Kim blushed as compliments and Tyler's advances rained down upon her in equal measure. She was quite clearly unused to this sort of attention-- at least, this sort of good attention. I go from not having a boyfriend or... any friends to having... this? Weird.

"E-er, I..." She bit her lip as she addressed Tyler's question. "I-I don't know... I mean... anywhere works...?" Just nowhere super creepy... please...

-----

The neko rolled her eyes at the neera's comment as he plopped into her flat stomach, idly rubbing her belly as she felt the little guy move around. I love this... "Oh you won't be lasting long down there, little man. You just get nice and comfy and I'll take care of the rest..." She smirked.

She glanced at Darrick as he spoke. "Eh, I dunno. Maybe after we get this treasure I'll buy a crate full of tinies and retire. It's more fun eating than getting eaten, for sure..."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 5:16 pm

"Very well, after all, I am here to impress you! You might even keep me around a little longer..." And with that, I begin rubbing your huge and gurgling belly. I can feel your stomach moving under my hands as I rub in circles.

_____

"Well, would you rather have me struggle and fight, or massage your stomach walls? I want this to be as pleasurable as I can make it!" Then I hear her remark about buying tinies. "Well, some of us don't mind getting eaten, or are suicidal after losing our lovers..."

((Happy Vore day guys!))
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:46 pm

"im.... just gonna go and see if i cant catch up to the neko girl..." Kira muttered casually. backing up bit by bit from the giantess and the boy who wished tp be a slave. plotting to try and catch up to that treasure she had heard about a while ago in the begining of this crazed misadventure.
"not like she wont eat me now... she's full"

Darrick laughed a little from that remark "well, have to say you have pretty good plans for when you get the treasure... hope you have a bit of room for me to share in your dream... and that i mean a good place to live at while you get to enjoy the micros" he smiled and thought of a place in this nice but dangerous park "maby a cliff side with a window over viewing part of Felarya~" he dreamed on then blinked "wait... what kind of treasure ARE we after specifically? you never told me specificly what we were after or going"
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:20 am

((I... guess Bandur isn't posting, then?))

Kim blinked as Tyler climbed up onto her, and... began rubbing her belly. It felt kind of odd and weird - at least, at first - but Kim didn't have the heart to tell him to stop. He seemed so... dedicated.

So the giantess just sat there, looking sheepish. That is, until a question came into her mind. "...W-why don't you want to live?" She finally asked.

-----

Akyra sighed, slightly peeved by the neera. "I dunno, do whatever you want, I guess..." She sighed. Some struggling would be nice, though... She thought, idly. The neko shrugged at Darrick's remarks, and then paused when he asked his question. She frowned. "I... uh..." Her eyebrows knitted together, and she glanced back the way they came.

"...I don't actually know. And that in itself makes me want to head back to town, right now."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 3:03 am

Fin watched at Sinifer, as she was observing this tiny Guy on Kim´s belly. So the huge, futuristic Woman asked: "What do You find so amusing?"
"I wait - wanna see, if he´s gonna bounce up and down, hehe..." Sinifer said.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 8:39 am

"Why don't I want to live? Well the world is a peice of crap! I can't do anything right! I'm not doing well at all at college! I'm never going to get a good job, or any job! My girlfriend is dead and there is no way in hell I'm going to find another one as good as her! Plus im the most single person on the face of earth! I'm 20 and I'm still a damn virgin! My "friends" show me how much that they don't care! Those bastards don't care if I die!

So I came here to die in the stomach of some Felarya girl"

_____

"Well then, I might as well make it exciting and go out with a bang!" I then begin squirming around in her gut, beating at the stomach walls with everything I have. I kick and punch furiously. Wondering how she will react.
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 9:36 am

Kira stopped... and turned to face the boy who was rubbing the giant's gut "hey... just cause your 20 doesn't mean crap. Im 23 and you dont see me complaining about being a vergin. She felt a little pitty for him, even though she never showed it to anyone before. Besides... wouldn't this treasure you and the neko were hunting for your main goal? You could still go home with gold if you found it. She looked at the guy. Come on... I bet she could even help us find it AND not get eaten. She gestured to kim. Then gave her a conserned look "least try and HELP him make a little living before going down a gut

"W-wait... you dont even know?" Darrick tilts his head while pausing "so... we are lost or just unsure where this treasure or temple is?" He sighed before letting out a smile "least we can try to wander till we find the temple. Or at least... some other place with treasure."
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:32 am

((Oh. Heyo Bandur Razz ))

Kim wilted a little as she listened to the human on - rather than in her belly, thankfully - complain about life. For whatever reason, his main problem seemed to be the fact he hadn't had sex with anyone. The giant school girl he was on was in the same situation, though and she wasn't complaining. She bit her lip, though, and glanced at Kira as she began talking.

When Kira addressed her, though, Kim winced. "...I-I wasn't going to eat him if I could help it." She mumbled, gently wrapped her massive fingers around Tyler and lifting him up. "L-look, little guy, I... I'm not that different from you. So... I know it's better to try and fix things up than just give up." She chewed her lip. "So... what's this about a treasure?"

-----

"A little bit of both..." Akyra sighed, looking vaguely pleased as her gut began to churn an Max flailed around. That's more like it... Any other predator her size would probably barely feel the neera's pitiful struggles, but she paid attention to that sort of thing... and enjoyed it. Well, as much as she could enjoy it during the current situation. The neko ran a hand through her hair in frustration.

"The path back to Negav might be clear, anyway." She added, turning around. "I can show you around town, help you get some equipment~... and then we can go back out and see if we can't find any other treasure out here, hm?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:45 am

"Put me down! I'm not worth it! And It's not just sex, I get bullied and abused at home by parents and little bro. Them make fun of my music, shows I watch, and my life choices! Oh, and to make it worse, my so called "friends" would rather ignore me and play video games than actually talk to me! It's not even like I have that many friend to begin with! No one even talks to me! I used to post on this one cool Fourm site, but this one doucebag admin keeps being a bitch to me! He makes me hide my true feelings! That little peice of S#** Shouldn't be in charge of anything! And then there is this professor who ruined my life! He is a fat, cheating bastard! I hope he gets whats coming to him! Preferably, a painful death!

So come on then! You can't fix me! Just kill me! Digest me in your acids!"

_____

The Neera kept struggling in her gut. The air smelled nasty and like chemicals, but no acids were around yet. Although, time was running out. I intenisfy my struggles to escape.

_____

*Cough* http://dragon808tr.deviantart.com/ Contact *Cough*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:38 pm

Fin watched this small Man in Kim´s Hand - and Kim seemed to be... not sure, what to think of this Guy...

http://abload.de/img/finandkim6hpe3.jpg

"Are all male Beings like this on this Planet?" Fin asked carefully. There is pretty often something wrong with them... she remembered another Visit - on a Planet, where men ruled the Slave Trade - wasn´t very funny, but You could learn something from that, too...

http://abload.de/img/slavemaster0mky7.jpg

Perhaps this was one of the Reason why the Solitaire switched their Society over to Parthenogenesis...
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 8:00 am

"No, I'm a reject! So come on then! Eat up!"
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:21 am

((Might I say, Bandur, I imagined Kim was more... well, Japanese-looking. That, and she's actually supposed to look half-starved to death. People don't look that pretty half-dead, methinks Razz ))

I hope not...

Kim couldn't help but feel really sorry for the human in her hand, and also slightly annoyed. As she listened to him rant and rave about his past life, she also realized that they both had led pretty similar lives before ending up here... just that Tyler was suicidal because of all of it, while Kim was struggling not to die. Why were they so different? Was it because she knew just how painful and awful death was?

She bit her lip as Tyler all but demanded that she eat him, and then she realized something.

"What if... I-I want a friend?" She asked the human, frowning. "I... I don't want a meal I can't even appreciate right now... I want someone to keep me company." Kim paused, before blushing a little. "A-and... well... you give nice belly rubs..." She added, clearly embarrassed as she admitted that.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:11 pm

(Well... okay, I thought the Revitalizing Pill would ' fresh' Kim up a bit... and hey - all these twentyhundred Akenos, Minakos and Sayakos in the Animes don't look this japanese either, do they? Smile )
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:31 pm

"Well thanks I guess. I tried my hardest to rub your belly, beacuse I might just be going there. As for a friend, well, you still gotta eat sooner or later. Besides you would have to take care of me."

I blush at her, even though I'm very sad, I do think she is pretty.
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:10 pm

Kira smiled a little "there you go... see? you now have a friend" she explained before turning around "now... if you excuse me... i have treasure to find unless you two wanna help me out on finding it?"

Darrick nods "hmm... going to a town does seem a better idea since im ill equipped to handle giants, and maby i could get some batteries from the radio and call base?" he smiled as if it were a possible option "though... living in this town you mention sounds like a better idea
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:27 pm

((I suppose that's a good point... albeit a single pill isn't going to bring back someone's original appearance in less than an hour, methinks. Aaanywho~...))

"Sooner or later..." Kim echoed, sighing. She slowly got to her feet, still holding the human in the palm of her hand. Sheesh, I keep forgetting how huge I am, now... "But not right now. And you can take care of yourself, more-or-less..." She added, with a shrug. "I don't need to baby you, exactly..."

She glanced down at the mention of treasure from Kira, before she looked at Tyler. "...Do you?"

-----

Akyra moaned quietly with pleasure, rubbing her belly a bit. He's not bad at this at all... She shrugged at Darrick's comment. "Eh, if your military purposely sent you out to die, letting them know you're alive isn't going to do you any favors..." She pointed out. "Meanwhile, I can see about helping you get a place in Negav when we get back." She said, with a grin.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 7:17 pm

"awesome! Of course, I will still try to convince you to play with me just like I was any other human! I should take care of myself, but there are other giant preds here too."

_____

The neera still continues his struggles as acid pours in. "HELP! It's not funny!"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:55 pm

Fin watched her tiny Friend Sinifer, how she observed the huge Solitaire - and began to smile: "Say - what would You say being my phat Girlfriend?"
"Uhhm... at first... we both are female." Fin said. Then she asked: "Am I not Your Friend yet?"
"Harhar, yes, indeed You are! " Sinifer said. Then she looked over to Tyler and Kim and said: "But more like them would be cool..."
"So You want to get devoured by me again?" Fin asked, rising a Brow. Sinifer sighed: "Man - when You say something like that it sounds so no Fun!"
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:45 pm

Kira thought on for a moment and waited for the two to talk "so... i take it as a yes we are going?" she then looked at the other two. mainly the girl who supplied the pill to the giantess who spat Kira out "also... wanna thank you for making sure she didn't digest me..." she admits with a slight bow

Darrick laughed a little as he suddenly poked the neko's belly "well if its possible was thinking maby i could stay with you for a while... even after i get used to the place you live at?" he walked with her and started to head back to where she started out. "though to be honest... shouldn't there be other giants by now?... how common are they exactly around here?" he said worriedly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vore Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vore Rp
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next