Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vore Rp

Go down 
+2
Balthazaar
dragon808tr
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 9:59 pm

Aaand suddenly he's happy again. Funny little guy.

Kim frowned a little as he mentioned her 'playing' with him like he was some kind of 'other' human. "You are just like any other human..." She pointed out. "Because... well... usually I try not to eat humans. I was just on my last legs when I ran into you guys." She admitted. "I'm kind of new here, after all..."

She glanced at Kira assuming they were going, and shrugged. The human girl found herself scooped up by the giantess. "I suppose so... it'd help if there was some food there, too..." She added, sheepishly. She held Kira in her palm, though, much like how she was holding Tyler in her other massive hand.

-----

Akyra sighed as the neera began to panic, apparently for real. She rubbed her belly a little more, encouraging the digestive process further. "Nope, it's typically not funny for snacks like you..." She replied, quietly enough that pretty much only the tiny could hear her. "But hey, you volunteered..."

And then Darrick poked her belly.

The neko blinked at that, a tad surprised by his sudden courage. Just a few minutes ago he'd been mumbling and blushing like most guys she'd met, and then he up and did that. Huh. She shrugged at his comment, offering him a teasing grin and a wink as she quickly recovered from her surprise. "Ohhh, I dunno. We'll see~..." She said, before pausing at his next remark.

"Preds are more common in some places than others." She said, with a shrug, starting to lead the way back. "But it's always safe to assume one is within earshot... and reach."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 11:01 pm

"It is nice to be able to help others." Fin bowed back - and Sinifer did, too - which looked hilarious, because it was perfectly synchronous. Then Fin asked: "By the Way - what do You understand here by `Treasure´?"
"Hopefully some phat Jewelz?" Sinifer smiled.
"So You like Jewelry?" Fin asked her and the Naga in Disguise answered: "Yeah - I´m a Woman, okay? Don´t You like Jewelz, cool Boots and Shoes - and nice Attire and Stuff?"
Looking at Fin´s unique Footwear Sinifer continued: "Sorry - someone with SUCH strange Boots sure likes extraordinary Clothes..."
"Uhhm... These Hardshell Boots have inbuilt Ion Thrusters - with these I can travel in interplanetar Space..." Fin explained and Sinifer tilted her Head: "Yeah, whatever - Fact is: I think we all think about roughly the same Stuff, when we hear the Word `Treasure´. And oh Boy - we all do do so luv da Sound of it, right?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:05 am

"So you don't eat humans often? But it is common on Felarya! There are many known giants who wouldn't consider me anything else but a snack!"

_____

The acid was really starting to burn and hurt Max. He cries out in pain and pleads with the Neko to let him out, pounding on the stomach intensely as he feels it being pushed and rubbed.
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 10:30 pm

Kira wasn't as surprised as the first time she was picked up by Kim, and simply alloewed her to do just that "hmm. think its that way..." she pointed at the direction she thought was the way. sighing "one thing about the... normal sized humans... some actually like to be eaten due to stress or issues with there lives... or mainly cause there girlfriend or boyfriend were eaten" Kira explained "then after that... they never be quiet about being eaten" Kira sighed "i remember a time even I wanted to just 'give up' " she frowned "but that was long ago..."

"ah... that explains a lot..." Darrick followed with a quick glance around. though smiled a bit now that she was actually considering on letting him stay with her "hmm... they seem too common around here... how did this world even GET to having soo many? what are the types?" he acked when seeing he was asking WAY to many questions "i... think ill save those when we get out of here... the more i talk about them... the more i feel... nervous" he suddenly went a little more quieter. thinking it was best to keep a little quiet as they moved.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:55 am

Kim offered the two crazy ladies a shrug before focusing on Tyler, frowning. "I know it's common here, but I'm an actual person." She said, gritting her teeth slightly. "Though... I-I have eaten a couple people..." She mumbled, looking at her feet and appearing totally ashamed of the fact.

Then Kira pointed out some people wanted to get eaten because they were stressed and things, and she shook her head. "T-trust me... no one really wants to get eaten." She said, quietly, in a haunted tone. She began to walk after where the neko had gone, though, assuming that was where this treasure was supposed to be.

-----

Akyra closed her eyes a little, grinning as she felt the neera begin to struggle harder. "Maybe in the next life you'll think twice about asking to get eaten... I hear getting stepped on is a far more merciful fate." She commented, still too quietly for Darrick to hear. She was practically sub-vocalizing.

To Darrick, though, she raised her voice to a conversational tone. "Yeah, if we make it back to town we can discuss things-" She froze, her eyes going wide. "...There." The neko added, grabbing Darrick's wrist and pulling him off the path, behind a large tree. "A big 'un's coming!" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 2:58 am

Still sitting on a huge Rock Fin was watched and observed by Sinifer, who strolled around this Rock - and came to the Conclusion: "Okay, You really are huge - but also pretty hot. I think having YOU for my Friend is fitting."
"Uhhm... I am glad matching Your Expectations?" Fin smiled with Amusement and Sinifer nodded, standing in all her Smallness on the Ground between Fin´s Legs: "You bet! Haha, just look at me - I am great! Having occupied this Hardbody all for myself, my Future Time will mostly be Fun!"
"Not to forget searching these `Treasures´, yes?" Fin rose her Index and Sinifer nodded again: "Yeah - let´s not forget this!"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 7:48 am

"So you'd rather have me as a friend than food? I mean, you did already eat me out of hunger. What's stopping you from doing it again? I mean, I know your sad about it, but why? You need to do what you need to to survive. Look at Elle, she can gulp down humans and tease them and not feel bad about it."

_____

The acid burned at the Neera until he was just a skeleton in her stomach. He cried "Nooooooo!" and "I hope to see my girlfriend again."

((Max is dead unless you want him to be a spirit or ghost or something.))
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 8:14 am

Kira found herself a bit uncomfortable at that statement "i... admit... i do regret. erm a few things in my life" she decided to confess at least a little bit. enough for them to know but enough to not have the giantess eat Kira on the spot for the things she done "you two are actually the first possible friends i met" she muttered while looking at the giantess again "even though we met with you forcing me in your stomach"

Darrick though he heard the neko talk to her stomach... but he ignored the fact for now as he heard something coming just the same! "huh looks like you rig-!?" he acked a bit when suddenly pulled into hiding for the moment. he swung behind the tree soo close to Akyra "damn..." he quietly muttered. waiting and trying to peek out what was coming. though keeping still just the same.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 3:47 pm

Kim felt herself get red in the face. "W-well... I'm not hungry right now, okay?" She said, trying not to lose her temper with Tyler. "And even when I do get hungry, I'd rather not eat you, thanks..." She mumbled, continuing to walk down the path. "I don't know what makes psychos like this 'Elle' you're talking about fine with eating people, but I'm not like them and that's it." >~<

She blinked at Kira's comment, though, and blushed. "S-sorry about that, again..." She mumbled, looking extremely sheepish all of a sudden.

-----

Akyra let out a small burp as her stomach finally finished the neera off. I'll have to find another like him, sometime... that was good. She tried not to let that distract her, though. After waiting for the giant to get a little closer, she slowly, carefully peered around the edge of the tree... and stared at Kim holding the two humans in the palm of her hand, looking... embarrassed.

"Uh... you have to see this." She told Darrick, quietly.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 5:07 pm

"Well, what would you do if some giantess grabbed me? What would you do then? Watch as I die?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:46 pm

The Dridder had been lying on her web for quite awhile now. She hadn't caught much toady beyond some fruits and a few edible plants. Her stomach growled and she looked to it, sighing as she looked at the Human who was nestled in a tree hollow she had excavated before spinning her web. He was enjoying a nap while she too started to feel drowsy from boredom.

It was then that she thought she heard talking a fair distance away, too far to tell who, but it sounded like a meal. She licked her lips and poked her companion. "Hey, I hear food. Wanna come with me?"

The previously slumbering Human stretched his limbs as her heard his giant friend's request. "Mmmmm sure."

Wit a smile, she picked him up, and set him on her shoulder before the giant Dridder made her way toward the conversation, hoping to find something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 3:23 pm

((Is anyone going to post?))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 6:09 pm

(Good Question - somehow I think the others are on Vacation now...)
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:16 pm

((Nah, I'm just waiting on DarkofSpade and Bandur Khan to post...))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:33 pm

(?? Me? Funny - I´m waiting for You...)

"So tell me... which Kind of Treasure do You hope to find?" Fin asked the others around. She really was curious now - perhaps there were ancient high Cultures to be found on this World? She also wanted to help a bit - if she could. It is a nice Feeling being able to help. And she wouldn´t feel this clumsy and big as she obviously is on this World - for what Reason ever.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 5:38 am

((Hehe, well I'm waiting on Balthizar. Perhaps we move towards the dridder?))
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 8:01 am

((i usually post after everyone else at least posted once ^ ^Smile)
Kira frowns... then looked away "like i said... its ok and as for the treasure... unsure to be actuate... i only followed him and the neko after hearing them talk" she responds quietly. then thought on what kind of treasure it could possibly be "heh... maby its a thing that lets people grow or shrink like a fairy does?" she let herself loose a bit with a joke! she truly was starting to warm up to these two.

Darrick. paused. looking at the neko and slowly turning the corner to see the giantess walk with two other humans in her hand "she... saving them for later maby? or they just friends?" he asked her quietly. "maby... they know where the treasure is?"
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 3:37 pm

((Well I posted after you posted last, Bandur, which is why I mentioned I was waiting on you...))

Kim frowned. "N-no... I'd keep you from getting grabbed..." She said. Thanks to the pill, though, she was feeling a lot better about her odds of surviving, now. And maybe even about her odds in a fight, albeit she wasn't much of a fighter at all. Hopefully other predators could just respect the fact that Tyler was her friend.

It also helped that Kira was... somehow okay with almost getting eaten. Kim looked kind of sheepish at that, still. When people began asking about the treasure, though, she shrugged. "I-I don't know..." She glanced at Tyler. "Do you?" And on that note, what's his name?

-----

Akyra bit her lip at Darrick's mention that the humans could be the giantess' snacks for later... but she noticed she was looking full-er than before. She shook her head. "No... those were the two humans I left before, and the giantess was chasing them..." She whispered, watching them pass... and watching another giantess float along behind them with a large neko in her hand. "Don't know about her, though..."

The human and neko happened to be right in the giant dridder's path, and would prove to be an awfully tempting, unprotected meal. Kim failed to notice either the human and neko or the giant dridder and her friend, though.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 4:37 pm

"Well... if You like, I could accompany You!" Fin said enthusiastically - but then there was a Detail she didn´t think of: "Oh - perhaps I won´t fit in in some Treasure Caves or ancient Temples... My, this is bad..."
Sinifer, sitting on Fin´s left Shoulder rose a Brow: "You will not start to cry, right?"
"No, of Course not!" Fin replied, but then she said: "...it´s unfair that You all are this small..."
"Hah - I can live with that, because You´re hot - and huge!" Sinifer smiled.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 8:23 pm

"I know a little about it. It lies in a temple in an Island on a lake, guarded by a Mermaid! She has eaten many, but occasionally gets bored and swims away. It's a relatively easy treasure by Felarya standards, and it refills every time! Making it a goldmine for the picking!"

I begin to feel comfortable and cozy with the giantess now protecting me, she seemed to like me. Perhaps this wasn't so bad after all. Although I still would like to see that damn Neko who betrayed me at the hands of the giantess earlier.
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 9:22 pm

By now Poss had reached the group that wasn't under guard of the giantess. She licked her lips as she saw them from up above after climbing a tree and and walking along some branches. The only question now was how to deal with them...?
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 10:37 pm

well... its certainly a money filling treasure at least" Kira exclaimed happily "maby i can actually buy that nice house i had my eyes set on?... eh... but ill need much more treasure then that" she looked around for a moment while still being held by the giantess. not sure what to say now at this current time.

well... she certainly looks friendly... or... if there anything like a side to something... what if they have a mutual friendship? like say, she still eats other tinies but not them?" he offered the suggestion "either way... i think we are doing better on our own for now..." he points out "and i dont trust or know this place enough aside from giants eating us"
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 12:53 am

Kim blinked at Fin offering to join them, smiling a little. "I... guess we could use more giants... I suppose." She said, a little slowly and uncertainly. She frowned at Tyler's comments, though, looking at him. No need to mention how she's eaten a lot of people... I think that's a given in this weird place. "Well... I guess a swim won't hurt me... as long as that mermaid isn't there, anyway."

She glanced at Kira as she mentioned a fancy house, smiling sheepishly. "I suppose it wouldn't be enough for me to get a house, either...?"

-----

"Well, considering the giant and the humans met, like, half an hour ago..." Akyra began to say, before shrugging. "Eh, I suppose it won't hurt to leave them to it..." She paused. "...Except one of those humans know where the treasure is."

She bit her lip. "And if they've got a giant on their side... maybe we can follow them and mooch off some of their cash?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 2:58 am

Floating next to her new Companions Fin thought about something: "So, a `Meramit´ is something dangerous... Hm... I might have an Idea, but I need to test it, because after my Crash there still could be some Malfunctions..."
"Huh? What do You mean?" Sinifer asked and Fin asked back: "Could You get in my Side Bag? It would be not for long..."
"Okay..." Sinifer climbed in - and then... something unusual happened.
Like gleaming Dust Light Particles appeared under Fin´s unusual Boots - and then the huge Woman vanished into the Sky - leaving the Forest and all deep beneath her, producing a sonic Boom in some Altitude...

http://abload.de/img/finsflightgtse6.jpg

"WWAAAAOOOOO! MAN, THIS IS JUST AWESOMEEEEE!" Sinifer shouted in Excitement, seeing the Surface getting smaller and smaller, the Sky getting darker and darker - and the Horizon soon began to look... bended, as Fin smiled: "It works! Good, I was worried...
Then she returned and didn´t even touch the Ground as she landed back between her new Companions: "Good - if I carry You over this Lake, this `Meramit´ can´t harm You. So I CAN be of Help!"
"I´ll say!" Sinifer replied, still a bit dizzy from a Lack of Oxygene and Fin said: "I am so sorry, didn´t know the Gravity would be this low..."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 7:33 am

((Small problem, are any of us even aloud to be Anko? Or should it be that she is out for the time being?))

I watch her take off at supersonic speeds. "Woah! thats fast! Hopefully you won't go that fast when carrying us!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vore Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vore Rp
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next