Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vore and you

Go down 
+33
MegaDan5
S-Guy
Amaroq
Nervan
Warrior3000
Googlememan
Zoekin
MukatKiKaarn
Sciran
Shady Knight
Siafu789
mikeimp
Icalasari
servomoore
Ravana3k
veeshan123
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Hunter
Chelsea Nightwind
Rythmear
GREGOLE
mangamastermind
Sephimink|Kyle
The Rev
Davis
Feadraug
Malahite
Cypress
Reiko
gwadahunter2222
Pendragon
Karbo
lami
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

How much do you like the vore aspect of felarya
Very into vore
Vore and you - Page 3 Vote_lcap60%Vore and you - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 47 ]
Somewhat into vore
Vore and you - Page 3 Vote_lcap32%Vore and you - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 25 ]
Not into the vore aspect.
Vore and you - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Vore and you - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 78

AuthorMessage
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

Vore and you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:33 pm

Is there any way for a prey to be eaten yet allowed to live? You know, a Naga or something controlling her digestive juices? That way, for example, a human and a naga fall in love. The naga "Plays" with the human, like Crisis will, in her mouth, and swallow him playfully. The human will go into the stomach, and be able to crawl back out if the naga lays down on her stomach, allowing the Human to crawl back out when he wishes to.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:50 pm

not that i know of... but then i am woefully behind in reading all the felarya fics >.> generally all the predators are playing for 'keeps' as it were, and most of the pred stomaches are tough not controllable. though on such a diverse and magically prolific world there is probably some one or thing that does... heh that gives me several ideas now... hmmm
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:55 pm

Yeah if my girlfriend joins this site, and gets into the topic of vore, her predator character may have that ability.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:21 pm

Well, I'm officially proud to say that I am used to Felvaryan vore. I thank you all for helping me get used to the Felvaryan vore by cooperating with my past emotions ^^.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:37 pm

mikeimp wrote:
Yeah if my girlfriend joins this site, and gets into the topic of vore, her predator character may have that ability.

Whoa hangon - what?
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 3:20 am

i'm just as confused as you are lol. I meant in the rp section, my girlfriend's character could be a predator that had the ability to control her stomach's digestive juices.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 3:29 am

Well, I read a fic one time where this guy did fall in love with this naga that swallowed and digested him. She promised to love him back, IF he found a way back to her.

It involved a bunch of leaping from death back to life and such, along with a funny intermission in a dryad, but overall, they meet eachother again.

Yes, it was confusing, but it was kinda sweet.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:24 pm

could you give me the link?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:11 pm

Try looking for it on Deviantart. I'm afraid I don't have a link. If I find it, I'll edit this post.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:17 pm

mikeimp wrote:
Is there any way for a prey to be eaten yet allowed to live? You know, a Naga or something controlling her digestive juices? That way, for example, a human and a naga fall in love. The naga "Plays" with the human, like Crisis will, in her mouth, and swallow him playfully. The human will go into the stomach, and be able to crawl back out if the naga lays down on her stomach, allowing the Human to crawl back out when he wishes to.
My character usually get eaten, but became indigestible by mistake when he became a Demi-Immortal. Although he can't be digested by any mean, the stomach acid is as painful to him as boiling water for humans, very painful. He usually end up like he caught a massive sunburn and the pain is about the same. He eventually get used to the acid, now being like a hot-spring to him, but prolonged exposure result in sunburn like pain.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Sciran
Helpless prey
Sciran

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:37 pm

I chose somewhat into because it would be quite pleasing to be soft vore eaten,being played with in the mouth, being pulled down the throat, and even being in the stomach. But even though i try to avoid thinking about it, soft vore is actually quite cruel, not because of the taunting that the preds often do, but the digestion. To counter this I like to imagine the fluids have a numbing effect.

mikeimp wrote:

Ah! exactly what I would like. thats a nice idea for a new character.
Theres some other part of the non digested eating about Embarassed But thats probably not appropriate here.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:49 pm

Quote :
But even though i try to avoid thinking about it, soft vore is actually quite cruel, not because of the taunting that the preds often do, but the digestion. To counter this I like to imagine the fluids have a numbing effect

Actually, as far as my limited knowledge will say, digestion wouldn't be the worst way to die.
Acids do, in fact, tend to numb the pain after a while. Especially particularly strong ones, which incinerate the nerve endings after a moment and eliminate one's ability to feel anything - including pain.
For a brief moment, I imagine digestion would be like a thousand bee stings at once - then it would vanish altogether the next moment.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:59 am

It's true vore look cruel etc...

But how many people was excited to see people dies in horror movie.

I will be honest when Karbo started to create his character it was to satisfy his fantasy about vore. It's true we can't force someone to like vore, I admit I was moderately fond about it (male vore, hard vore and many other form of vore can disturb me) but I think it's a way to insult him by acting if the vore doesn't exist.

This is my point Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Sciran
Helpless prey
Sciran

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:53 am

GREGOLE wrote:

Actually, as far as my limited knowledge will say, digestion wouldn't be the worst way to die.
Acids do, in fact, tend to numb the pain after a while. Especially particularly strong ones, which incinerate the nerve endings after a moment and eliminate one's ability to feel anything - including pain.
For a brief moment, I imagine digestion would be like a thousand bee stings at once - then it would vanish altogether the next moment.

Humm thats interesting to know, makes all of it seem not so bad. I still like vore but I just tend to over think about it sometimes.
Back to top Go down
MukatKiKaarn
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
MukatKiKaarn

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:31 am

GREGOLE wrote:
Quote :
But even though i try to avoid thinking about it, soft vore is actually quite cruel, not because of the taunting that the preds often do, but the digestion. To counter this I like to imagine the fluids have a numbing effect

I hadn't really thought about that... yeah, though, that would be true. Plus, you might not even make it all the way to see yourself mostly digested, anyway. A stomach can only hold a limited amount of air, so unless the predator is swallowing oxygen intentionally, you'll suffocate on carbon dioxide before long. More quickly if you're panicking and, thus, hyperventilating.
Back to top Go down
http://mukatkikaarn.deviantart.com
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:40 am

MukatKiKaarn wrote:

I hadn't really thought about that... yeah, though, that would be true. Plus, you might not even make it all the way to see yourself mostly digested, anyway. A stomach can only hold a limited amount of air, so unless the predator is swallowing oxygen intentionally, you'll suffocate on carbon dioxide before long. More quickly if you're panicking and, thus, hyperventilating.

I'm surprise in story, some character success to survive in the predator stomach.
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:02 pm

Survival in the stomach may actually be possible. If your body naturally generated a mucus or something to cover yourself in a base Material, the only problem would be the potential crushing by the stomach's contractions.

Of course, moot point since I recall no humans who walk around with something like pH12 mucus all over their skin.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:33 am

Very Happy
It was "The Muppet Show" that got me into vore all those years ago. Big monster would grab a smaller character and stuff it struggling and kicking into it's mouth and I loved it!

I love the struggles of the prey and how helpless they look as they get slowly drawn into the predators mouth and swallowed and their frantic wriggling inside of the stomach! (I LOVE "Naga Feeding Habits where Crisis affectionately swallows Anna!)

(Better leave it there. Katrika has started drooling!)
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
MukatKiKaarn
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
MukatKiKaarn

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:56 pm

Malahite wrote:
Survival in the stomach may actually be possible. If your body naturally generated a mucus or something to cover yourself in a base Material, the only problem would be the potential crushing by the stomach's contractions.

Of course, moot point since I recall no humans who walk around with something like pH12 mucus all over their skin.

However, a bodysuit with a layer of material that's a strong base would be useful. Of course, the layer would only last so long, once all of it has reacted with the stomach acid. Though, it might just be a matter of being able to last long enough to get passed along further to the intestine, or just escaping quickly enough.

Which would make it pretty fun, or at the very least, quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 2:05 pm

MukatKiKaarn wrote:

I don't call spending a day (or more) inside a dark, dank, rancid, cramped, and hot environment with stale air (at best) to breathe 'fun'.

Though the later I would agree on. If one went through such an experience, I doubt much simple things would hold your interest anymore.
Back to top Go down
MukatKiKaarn
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
MukatKiKaarn

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:55 pm

Malahite wrote:
MukatKiKaarn wrote:

I don't call spending a day (or more) inside a dark, dank, rancid, cramped, and hot environment with stale air (at best) to breathe 'fun'.

Though the later I would agree on. If one went through such an experience, I doubt much simple things would hold your interest anymore.

I will admit, I have a strange conception of fun. ^^; Really, only the stale air, and possibly the smell (my nose doesn't register smells very well, but it'd be pretty strong, so it'd probably get to me pretty quickly) would bother me -- the heat and humidity wouldn't be much different than an August day where I live, and, despite my height, I fold up pretty easily.

And I've been in pitch darkness in two different cave systems (Mammoth Cave in Kentucky, and the Bell Witch Cave in Adams, TN) so even the dark wouldn't get to me. Although the dark combined with constant movement would throw my equilibrium all to hell.

But, yeah, realistically it wouldn't be fun at all, or at least not comfortable or hospitable. But definitely exciting.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:00 pm

Hot and Humid I've done, not good.
I've done pitch black before myself. Once in a cavern, the other time when the lights in my Middle School went out (Seeing as they were smart and decided "Hey, why put windows?")
I strongly dislike bad smells.

And everyone folds up easily; it just involves snapping and pain, usually

Though yes, exciting it would be.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:32 am

Zoekin : hehe I see exactly what you mean Wink
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:26 pm

As paradoxal as it may seems, I used to be scared of Vore. But for some reasons, I started becoming addicted to it. I don't know what got me hooked, but who cares, I find nothing more exciting than seeing the lump going down the throat whenever someone swallows, that's why I ALWAYS include it in my stories. Because of this, I grew prefering females swallowing instead of males due to them having the Adam's Apple. I can only stand oral vore, unbirthing or anything else makes me feel uneasy.

That's what got me hooked on Karbo's work: Anime looking characters and the lump going down. I found exactly 100% what I was looking for, though I was a bit shocked ( a non-existant shock) about the exposed chests, I thought: "Who cares, I got enough maturity to control myself." That's why I'm very fond of this universe and that if any noobs had the balls of messing with this universe like writing yaois or killing an established character just because they can, they will be hunted and exterminated. Call me paranoid if you want, but this place is where I can satisfy my exuberant needs of Vore. No one outside this site and deviantART knows that I'm a Vore addict, I didn't say a thing to my friends, they wouldn't get what I'm talking about. But anyway, even though someone messed with this place with a video on YouTube, I'm glad he did cuz I would have never found this place.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Icalasari
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Icalasari

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 5:46 pm

Malahite wrote:

I think it would be fun, and I actually mimic some of those conditions by wrapping myself in a thick quilt at night (Dark, Dank (I sweat alot in that thing x.x), Cramped, Hot, and Stale Air (I do have to allow fresh air in sometimes though))

One of my Characters can be reborn, being a Phoenix Anthro, so no problem with the death portion... The pain, however, is another story...

You know, my favourite kinds of vore, in order, are Vaginal Vore, Soft and Cock Vore, then some Hard Vore, as long as it isn't in extreme detail. As in a story ending with something like, "She chewed him up and swallowed him". Not anything like a lion tearing apart its prey as it ingests it... pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vore and you
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next