Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vore and you

Go down 
+33
MegaDan5
S-Guy
Amaroq
Nervan
Warrior3000
Googlememan
Zoekin
MukatKiKaarn
Sciran
Shady Knight
Siafu789
mikeimp
Icalasari
servomoore
Ravana3k
veeshan123
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Hunter
Chelsea Nightwind
Rythmear
GREGOLE
mangamastermind
Sephimink|Kyle
The Rev
Davis
Feadraug
Malahite
Cypress
Reiko
gwadahunter2222
Pendragon
Karbo
lami
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

How much do you like the vore aspect of felarya
Very into vore
Vore and you - Page 4 Vote_lcap60%Vore and you - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 47 ]
Somewhat into vore
Vore and you - Page 4 Vote_lcap32%Vore and you - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 25 ]
Not into the vore aspect.
Vore and you - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Vore and you - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 78

AuthorMessage
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

Vore and you - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:53 pm

im very into vore. Very Happy
but i don't like the digestion part of it.creeps me out for some reason Sad
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:07 pm

Icalasari wrote:

You know, my favourite kinds of vore, in order, are Vaginal Vore, Soft and Cock Vore, then some Hard Vore, as long as it isn't in extreme detail.

Ze goggles, zey do nothing!
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:47 pm

Malahite wrote:
Icalasari wrote:

You know, my favourite kinds of vore, in order, are Vaginal Vore, Soft and Cock Vore, then some Hard Vore, as long as it isn't in extreme detail.

I beg to differ.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:51 pm

Malahite wrote:
Icalasari wrote:

Ditto.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:32 pm

Ive been quite into vore since possibly the age of 4 or 5 its something ive accepted and embraced.I live a voraphile and I will die a voraphile.SCREW YOU THERAPY!
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
Nervan
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Nervan

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:38 pm

I was originally just a macrophile. Gained my interest around the age of 5 with the movie Gamera vs. Guiron, and I've been a daikaiju fan ever since. Interest in vore started not too long afterward, when I saw War of the Gargantuas, in which one of the two of the title characters was a voracious human-eater.

The questions that started my interest and fed my imagination were always, what would it be like to see the world from their scale? and what would it be like to treat humans as prey? I'll admit, it's escapism. I'm horribly weak physically and small in stature to boot, and was often picked on because of it. If there's one thing I hate, it's feeling helpless. Just once I'd love to be dominatingly powerful.

It's weird though, because I've got a compassionate streak, and my vore fantasies often run directly contrary to it. I'm also not as sexually attracted to vore as some others seem. For instance, I can enjoy M/f vore just as easily as F/m vore, and heck, even M/m or F/f is fine with me. The important aspects for me are:
  1. The pred is intelligent and eating the prey of their own free will
  2. The prey is helpless (or has been rendered helpless by the pred)
  3. The prey is swallowed whole and alive
  4. The only chance of escape is by mercy of the predator
That's the vore I'm most interested in.

Last edited by Nervan on Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:40 pm

Quote :
I was originally just a macrophile. Gained my interest around the age of 5 with the movie Gamera vs. Guiron, and I've been a daikaiju fan ever since. Interest in vore started not too long afterward, when I saw War of the Gargantuas, in which one of the two of the title characters was a voracious human-eater.

The questions that started my interest and fed my imagination were always, what would it be like to see the world from their scale? and what would it be like to treat humans as prey?
I'll admit, it's escapism. I'm horribly weak physically and small in
stature to boot, and was often picked on because of it. If there's one
thing I hate, it's feeling helpless. Just once I'd love to be dominatingly powerful.

It's weird though, because I've got a compassionate streak, and my vore fantasies often run directly contrary to it.

Something tells me you and I are gonna get along juuuuuuuuuuuuuust fine.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:05 pm

You know, I can't help loving feeling dominant too, that's why my alternate universe character is mostly based on someone who acts hardcore.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:26 pm

*still digging out old threads from their grave* ^^

I know sometimes it doesn't look like it, but in fact I'm only partially into the vore aspect of Felarya.

Even if it is an very interesting aspect I'm not fokused on vore, it's more the idea of a world where ANYONE can enter at ANY time, so there are several worlds mixed together, fighting together for their own survival. It's a world where the law of the jungle still exists, a world of eating or being eaten.
Entering Felarya is like an adventure, at least if there are enough of you and if you have good equipment with you ^^ and there are so many things in this dimension that are just unusual and somehow fascinating.
At the same time it's a world where beautiful creatures live, somehow cute, maybe even sexy, but dangerous and deadly as hell.
There are many aspects of Felarya I dislike and there are many things I dislike about vore too but the Felaryan universe somehow allows you to pick your favourite things and make it your own little tale. Felarya is huge and customizable enough to allow nearly every view on it.

So I'd say: Vore alone doesn't make me happy. Felarya alone is very interesting but both of them is the hell yeah!!! striking combination. Laughing
To be honest, I've only become a fan of vore because of karbos invention here. XD
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:23 pm

I'm very into vore as long as it's not the digestion part. That's just kinda creepy. No
I really like it a lot more when it's humorous, though. ^^

*looks at the above dates*
Holy crap this is old. It's just like that time on FS when someone decided to go necromancer and resurrect a thread this old.
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:33 pm

I don't mind vore. Just as long as it isn't the digestion aspect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmxracerad.com
jurodan@gmail.com
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:12 pm

I'm not the most into vore, I mean, I write it, but I just like some other things better. That said, Felarya, in it's heart and soul, is Vore! Without it... I can't see Felarya existing. It Makes the universe, and I love Felarya for it.
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

Location : In front of my lovely laptop. Where else would I want to be?

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:13 am

servomoore wrote:
I always have been and always will be an inflation fetishist and little else.

And honestly, unless it's a man getting eaten, the average vore drawing leaves me unhappy. Not even grossed out since I've seen so many by now, just unhappy that a bunch of people like watching things and people get killed.

But then, I hate hunting and violent movies in general too, so it's not like I hold any special grudge against the vore community.

Don't feel bad about that. I don't enjoy killing/watching things get killed either, however the idea of how it would feel in a giantess' mouth, and throat...what a stimulating experience that would be. Too bad one wouldn't live to do it again.
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

Location : In front of my lovely laptop. Where else would I want to be?

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 am

Oh, yeah. I've been into giantess vore for as long as I could remember. I just didn't tell many girls about it because than they might notice how I always stare at them when they are eating. I don't want to creep anyone out here, but if you are a girl, I'm GOING to watch you eat. I can't control it. I've tried. Wink
Back to top Go down
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:10 am

lol i'm one of the 5 people who arent. hahah.

Chuck feels a little lonely. sobsob
Back to top Go down
observer88
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
observer88

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:04 am

Claire wrote:
lol i'm one of the 5 people who arent. hahah.

Chuck feels a little lonely. sobsob
You're not alone. I too am not interested in vore. But if I'm here, that menas that I don't find it disturbing.
Back to top Go down
http://observer88.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vore and you   Vore and you - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vore and you
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4