Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playin cat and mouse with my own two characters!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Playin cat and mouse with my own two characters! Empty
PostSubject: Playin cat and mouse with my own two characters!   Playin cat and mouse with my own two characters! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:01 am

First up teh nagi x3

Name: Natsume

Species: Giant Felaryan Nagi

Colorations: Coal black scales with reverse green scales (i.e. coming up from the bottom, curving upwards), Messy dark orange hair. Brown eyes.

Hieght: 65 ft head to ground

Personality: Extremely shy (makes hinata look brave some days), Tries not to play with her food but sometimes just can't resist teasing her prey!
Because of her shyness her prey can pursuede her a whole lot easier, making her slightly under weight and constantly hungry...

Any power/abilities: With her colours she can blend in almost perfectly to any jungle terrain, even sometimes into the more broken down or "down-town" style of city. if handed a weapon and.. heh.. some notable courage she will learn how to use it almost instantly.. wether she uses it or not is the real question..

History: "When we tried to ask her about her history she became extremely nervous and fled into the jungle, taking one of out camera men with her... we haven't seen him since.. We presume that he is dead... Rip, Seth"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short sweet and simple, didn't feel like getting too far into detail ^^;, my other person however I'm copying from my other forum, that one is alot fuller XD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Neguma Torazu

Know As: Neguma, Negi-chan, Sis

Species: Neko-Vampire (further explained in history)

Personality or Character traits: Loves garlic bread, Wears a crystal cross necklace, has cat ears, and a tail. Typically has a school uniform on, other wise known as a Sailor uniform. She also has light green hair that blends into the blue on her outfit. She is a bit masochistic and can be romantic and seductive, but only when trying to attract prey.

Any power/abilities: She has the ability to run on all fours with ease. Even though it often does not help her in most situation, she has inherit mind reading. Even thouh its not an ability, she is morderatly sensitive to the sun, it mostly hurts her eyes but she can be in it for a short amout of time (somewhere around 1 solid hour... just to make it a bit easier to join other RP's and not make it instantly night lol). Being a vampire, she can see in the dark, when she does this her eyes turn red. She can stealth and hide in shadows, but it doesn't work taht well for her, she will often step on a stick or something and blow her cover entirely. She gained control over the wind when she was changed into a vampire,

History: Neguma has a short history as a vampire, she has been through a few fights and was assisted by Vince and Claudia (from MSN RP's). I guess before I go into what she has gone through, I guess I should say how she was created as a cat/girl AND a vampire... Vince is a vampire who does not wish to take the life of humans, so he substitues with the blood of animals, before turning Neguma however, he had fed off of a stray cat. With reminents of the cat on his fangs it infused with Neguma's blood at the same time of the transformation, making a mutated, 'new' form of vampire allowing her to be able to eat things such as garlic bread, her favorite food, and wear her heirloom of a cross necklace. Her stray-cat side often gets her lost and to take refuge in another characters house for a small ammount of time, before heading back home. It is not known as of now if Neguma can turn people. Her heirloom, her crystal-cross necklace, is often a sign of a puzzle in an RP or a tough situation, it can show (say when dropped) where she is, or it can signal what to do. But of course, she holds this item dear and precious to her, more so than her sister claudia(RP). The origin of said necklace is unknown, all that is known, is that it is important.
Even though she seems like a profesional vampire, been at it for years, she has only been a vampire for 2 years and is now just getting adjusted to everything, especcially the mind reading.

How she got here was self explanitory, she got lost and can't find a way back home, unfortunatly for her, this is the land.. where if you have no connections you're just some tasty food ^-^. In previous days she has confused and evaded other nagas from her control of wind, leading her to quickly fly away.. but, of course, it was always very, very close calls

Last edited by Natsume on Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Playin cat and mouse with my own two characters!   Playin cat and mouse with my own two characters! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:07 am

Natsume wrote:
History: "When we tried to ask her about her history she became extremely nervous and fled into the jungle, taking one of out camera men with her... we haven't seen him since.. We presume that he is dead... Rip, Seth"

I like this bit.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Playin cat and mouse with my own two characters!   Playin cat and mouse with my own two characters! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:09 pm

I beleive having two characters whos names both start with "N" and are really similar (natsume, neguma) could get confusing.

like codaman has "cody" and "codda" THAT is confusing because they are two entirely different people.
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Playin cat and mouse with my own two characters!   Playin cat and mouse with my own two characters! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:16 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
I beleive having two characters whos names both start with "N" and are really similar (natsume, neguma) could get confusing.

like codaman has "cody" and "codda" THAT is confusing because they are two entirely different people.

yeah.. heh... I caught that not to long ago but. It's alittle late now o_o.... already have things set in stone name wise XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playin cat and mouse with my own two characters!   Playin cat and mouse with my own two characters! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playin cat and mouse with my own two characters!
Page 1 of 1