Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great marshes

Go down 
+2
vegeta002
GiantessFanXXX
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

The Great marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:35 am

Leonard stoped to see Andrid carrying Ferona and took of after them
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:37 am

Ha'dara scratched his head, confused "Now where did she go? She was here a second ago..." He looked around "Wierd..."
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:39 am

Most of her consentration was getting away from the area, "My... My name is Andrid..." She made a couple more splashes before jumping into a den, a flute and some clothes were on a shelf of some sorts inside, she whisperd slgihtly looking around "I'm a gerridi..".

She set Feorna down and put on her top and sighed in content, she turned around more confident now, "A fairy huh? you're a little big for a fairy don't ya think?" She continued putting by putting her braceletts on.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:46 am

Leonard finaly caught up with Andrid " Are ether one of you the one calling me to this place" he said in a demanding tone befor pulling out his sword
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:01 am

Ha'dara shook his head and put the shield back up "Well, it was nice meeting you but I'm going to get back to exploring", starting to slither off in a random direction (the way the little ones went).
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:02 am

"well i think but the rest of my family were realy small and i was born huge i was a giant in my village but here there are things even bigger than i am"Ferona says looking to Andrid curiously before she noticed Leonard and took a few nervous steps backwords shaking her head timidly "i....i didn't call you here"she says in a nervous voice.
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:10 am

Andrid gasped and remained silent, she could only shake her head "no" as she reached down to pick up her flute, beacking up to the edge of the cave. Finally she could speak alittle "n-n-n--nno s-s-s-s--ssir I-i-i-i did-didn't do it..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:16 am

leonard put back his sword "sorry for the misunderstanding, my name is Leonard whats yours?" as h said this he reached out his hand
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:19 am

Ha'dara resumed his previous 'eerie whistling while randomly wandering' routine from before.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:20 am

"i am Ferona the fairy"Ferona says with a small smile upon her face but still she stood next to Andrid timidly hiding behind one of her legs looking out at Andrid she bites her bottom lip she looked to leonard but still she stood by Andrid hugging one of her legs gently.
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:26 am

She blushed alittle at the sudden hug, she spoke slightly "My name is andrid >_>...." She clutched tight onto her flute and held it close to her chest, wrapping her other arm around the elf who called itself a fairy and held her close. "Where... Where did all you come from? I've never seen more than one or two people here in the marshes before!" she said alittle paniniced.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:31 am

"Pleased to meet you two, i dont know why why im here, all i know is that someone hes been telling me to comehere and i want to findout why"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:33 am

Ha'dara stopped whistling when he heard someone talking nearby, staying where he was and listening.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:34 am

Ferona could tell Andrid was getting nervous and patted her head gently "um it's ok don't be scared and i'm only here because i am lost and don't were to go then i saw that huge face then met the snake creature thing a naga and then i was rescued by you and now i am here"she says honestly looking curiosly at Andrid's flute before looking back at Leonard.
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:39 am

She bit down on the lip of the flute after saying "I uhm.. w-was su-supposed to uhm.. pr-practice t-today... wo-would you mind if I uh.. played alittle...?. She slowly stepped foward holding Ferona, she set one foot out on the waters surface, bumping into leonard just enough for him to notice.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:57 am

Name: Claudio
Race: A Rosic Neko
Appearance: Tall and lean, with black fur with white tips on his ears and tail and hair. He has green eyes and a tendency to stare. He has long curly hair that almost reaches his waist.
Possessions: A flute and a loincloth. He has two tom thumbs, one named Coheed, and the other Cambria. A boy and girl respectively. They tend to live and hide in his long hair.
Abilities: No magic to speak of, although as a Rosic Neko he has incredible musical talents that border on the supernatural. He's average for a neko in terms of physical abilities, and his intelligence is only a little above the normal.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Claudio hopped from tree to tree through the marshes, heading the direction he thought was west, but he wasn't sure. One branch he stepped on cracked with a loud breaking sound, and he fell into a pond with a splash that echoed around the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:05 am

"please do, I've always been a fan of gerridi music" looks to Ferona "so what was that about you being a fairy you look more like an elf "
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:07 am

Ha'dara slowly moved foward a bit, to hear a little better 'Am I hearing things or is there little people not even trying to stay hidden?'
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:08 am

"pfft i ain't an elf elves are right stuck up bitches i'm a fairy!"Ferona says defiantly looking to leonard a little angrilly but she lookes at Andrid happily "ooh yes can you please play i am such a fan of music and it is realy nice i'll dance to it"she says happily awaiting the music.
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:14 am

Andrid gulped and nodded, she was always nervous whenever someone watched her play, she breathed in and slowly blew into the flute, long beautiful notes being played at first before starting to pick up pace, the sounds of the notes resounded along the marshes as a familiar song played, a few fairies swooped down and spread glitter around the area making it shine, a full show being made.

She closed her eyes as the notes went to a mild tempo, keeping the intrest in almost every creature that was surrounding the area, a fairy landed on Ferona's head and laid down against it, kicking her feet in the air, humming along with the notes. A few spiders who were fighting stopped fighting just to listen in.

She stopped for a second to breath before starting up again, changing the pace of the melody slightly.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:22 am

Claudio stood up and shook the water from his hair, more like a dog than a cat. He splashed through the water until he got to the bank of the pond he fell in. Claudio really didn't like the water.
"What's the big idea Chief?" a voice from his hair called angrily. A tomthumb popped his head free from Claudio's dripping lockes and glared. "Let us know if you're going to take a bath!" You certainly need one, but suddenly getting soaked isn't our idea of a good time!" Another tomthumb, this one a girl, poked her head free and nodded shyly.
"It wasn't my idea. The trees around here are brittle and weak. The branch snapped as soon as I set foot on it. And I think I lost my direction. Which way was I going?" Claudio looked around the lifeless swamp.
"How would I know you daft cat? The visibility isn't that great in here at the best of times. Why, I remember whe-"
Claudio's ears perked. "Quiet Coheed. I think I hear something..." He strained his ears to listen to what sounded like a flute being played. And played very well too. "It's a musician! It must be another Rosic Neko! Whoever it is can help me get back home!" He began running towards the music, his bare feet occasionally slipping on the slick mud. As he got closer, he began to slow down, not wanting to interrupt the music.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:27 am

Leonard was enjoying the music and was about to fall to sleep befor he heard footsteps "someones comeing this way" he said pulling out his sword
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:30 am

Ferona smiled listening to the notes they sounded peacfull and beutifull more than she'd heard on her world and almost without thinking began to dance to the notes moving her arms out in wavey patterns swapping from side to side she faced the cave entrance as she danced her hips and butt swaying from side to side in an almost teasing mannor,Ferona had her eyes closed to listen to the notes happily.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:30 am

Ha'dara just stayed where he was, since he was evidently not seen (not that he could understand how anyone could miss a 100ft lightbulb) or ignored.
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:33 am

Andrid paniced alittle as she heard that someone was coming, she could hear leonard pulling out his sword, she messed up her finger placement and played a loud sharp note before dropping the flute, the little fairy became disorientated and either flew into a tree or fell into the water. She gave a groan and reached down into the water to find the flute, watching out for whoever it might be that is coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great marshes
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next