Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great marshes

Go down 
+2
vegeta002
GiantessFanXXX
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

The Great marshes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:39 am

He came upon a small den in the marsh. He heard a sharp whistling end to the flute and a small splash. Claudio stopped, wary suddenly of a trap. The two tomthumbs, who had been listening to the music happily, started and hid back into his hair. Claudio thought about what to say, or do, or how to somehow introduce himself. Finally, he pulled out his own flute and put it to his lips. He pondered what to play for a second, and a moment later the same song that had been coming from the den came from his flute. He was mimicking her music perfectly.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:42 am

Ferona paused her dancing to turn around and look at the new arival until he started to play music she smiled facing in his direction she smiled and began to dance again the light gave her body an eerie glow and it was already beginning to get dark the sun was setting and as she danced she smiled thinking she had seen something move within Claudio's hair but never the less she continued her dancing.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:58 am

Leonard put back his sword then looked at Ha'dara "well arint you going to say anything naga or are you just going to stand there and look like a fool?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:00 pm

Ha'dara looked at Leonard 'One can speak!' and frowned "Now what could I have to gain by speaking? It normally causes problems with little people so just listening normally proves a more useful thing to do."
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:03 pm

Andrid looked over to hear the same music being played, she finally fished out her flute drying it off and continuing the song, matching the unknown musicians notes perfectly, making it into a duet of sorts, it sounded beautiful this way.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:09 pm

Claudio grinned behind his flute as he heard the mysterious player start up again. He continued to play and walked up to the entrance and peered in to see...

"Holy Yarn! What the hell?!" He yelped and jumped back, slipping on the muddy water and falling onto his back. An elf, a dark looking man, and some sort of dridder creature were in there. There was no sign of another rosic neko to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:08 pm

Leonard looked at Cluadio " and who might you be"
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Andrid stopped playing, the fairies flew away as she started giggling at first, then she started laughing. "Ahahaa are you ok?" She said walking over and extending a hand to help the furry creature up out of the mud, setting her flute back in her den as she did so.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:14 am

Ferona stopped her dancing to look around at the new arival a smile upon her face she gave Claudio a gentle wave moving over she helped him to his feet happily walking around him curiously examining his cat ears flicking them ever so often playfully tugging upon them.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:29 am

"Who... No, What are you guys? Where's the neko that was in here playing the flute? What did you do with him, no her. The music sounded like a girl's. Did you eat her?" Claudio narrowed his eyes and glared at the dridder thing. The hair on his tail bristled up and leaned away from the elven looking girl playing with his ears. His tomthumbs hid deeper into his hair.
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:29 am

Andrid was feeling playful at that moment, she gave a curtsy and introduced herself "My name is Andrid, the gerridi, I don't know who you might be looking for..." She said, looking at his frightend expression, she retightend her outfit and walks next to the little neko.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:10 pm

Dwayne was still standing in the same spot he had been in when Ha'dara had left. Strangely enough, he hadn't moved very much at all. A strange sound was coming from him as he stood. It oddly sounded like snoring. "Zzzzzzzzzz....Wha?!" He quickly awoke unaware that his narcolepsy had taken hold of him again. "Dammit! Someone musta knocked me out! Grah! I'll find who did it and crush 'em!" He quickly began to walk away, searching for the perpetrator.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Ferona giggled she spied something moving in Claudio's hair and tilted her head curiously she smiled ruffling through his hair and with one hand pulled out the female tombthumb in her hand happily staring at her examing her body "oh your tiny feet are so cute"she says wirh a giggly voice moving away from claudio and looking down at the female tombthumb in her hand sitting just outside the cave.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:21 pm

The little tomthumb shrieked as she was pulled from her home, and the Coheed popped out of the top as well. "Cambria! No!"

"Coheed! Help me!" She cried as the elven girl carried her away.

Claudio was a bit distracted and wasn't paying attention to the elven woman. He was looking at the gerridi. "I'm talking about the neko that was playing that music a few moments ago. I heard beautiful music, the kind only a rosic neko like myself can produce. Where is she?"
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:25 pm

Dwayne walked along, evidently embarassed at having let his guard down. "Geez...When I find who did this, I swear I'm gonna!...hm?" He heard some strange noises not too far away from him. "Perfect." And with that, he began to walk toward the scene.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:28 pm

Ferona smiles looking down at the screaming tombthumb in her hands she pouted patting the girls head gently stroking her back happily Ferona looked curiously at the female tombthumb "i won't hurt you miss please don't scream i'm curious what are you.....your so small and sweetand you have the cutest feet what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:39 pm

"Well.. you want to know where this neko is do you? It was never here ^^, let me show you what I mean.." She brought the flue back up to her lips and played part of the song, exactcly like before before stopping. "told you, it was me all along ^^" She said with a smirk, putting the flute back away. "So.. what brings you here little neko?" She said innocently.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:47 pm

I'm an emissary from my tribe. I was sent here to find someone named... Andrew, or Andross or something. I can't remember. My names is Claudio, and I need to seek piece in these marshes for my tribe. He looks at the gerridi. You aren't too bad.

Meanwhile, Cambria was shivering in the elf's hand. "I-I-I-I'm C-Cambria. I'm a tomthumb. Please put me down. I don't like being in someone's hand.

And Coheed was rummaging through Claudio's hair, looking for something to use as a weapon to save Cambria.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:53 pm

Dwayne came upon what looked like a small den, sounds coming from all around. "This must be it..." Crouching nearby, he watched what was going on, looking for who could be the target.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:59 pm

Ferona smiled shaking her head stroking Cambria's head gently she smiled happily to herself extending her tongue towards Claudio but then decided against it and pulled it back into her mouth and smiled down happily at the female tombthumb "well claudio you are amazing i've never met anything like you before your kind of cute but i will hear me on this i will not hurt you or put you down for that matter"she says resting on the outside of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:02 pm

hehe well.. I'm andrid... if that's who your looking for..." She said with a smirk, climbing into the cave herself watching Ferona with the tomthumb, "heh, your thinking of eating her aren't you?" she said, laying dounw on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:09 pm

"Andrid? I think that was it. I'm supposed to talk to you abou-" He notices Ferona with Cambria in her hand. "Cambria? What are you doing there?"

"Claudio, save me!" Cambria cried, scared from seeing Ferona's tongue.

Coheed climbed onto the top of Claudio's head, a sharpened hair pin in his hand. "Don't worry, Claudio. I'll take care of this!" He waves the hair pin like a sword and yells. "Let Cambria go, elf!"
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:11 pm

Dwayne simply watched what was going on in front of him. "Heh. You can't pay for entertainment like this!"
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:15 pm

Ferona looked to the male tombthumb on Claudio's head and smiled playfully "sorry it's just so hard to take you seriously at that size"she says with a cheeky grin upon her face as she patted cambria on the head before setting he on the ground "go on i wouldn't want to upset handsome over there oh and tiny"she says gesturing to Claudio.
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:18 pm

She Invited Claudio over to her den to sit. "Needed to talk to me about what?" She asked curiously, watching ferona play with the tomthumbs. "Hehe they look like they might be tasty ^^" She said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great marshes
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next