Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!

Go down 
+3
GiantessFanXXX
vegeta002
Goldclaw
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:41 am

duro froze the water bottle still above his mouth but he didnt drink from it. he had heard a voice he didn't recognise to the left of him which made his feline ear twitch. he slowly looked round to where the sound came from. he went wide eyed as what was only a few hundred meters away. not only he lost his group he had stumbled close to not one but three naga's. his tail was ridged and unmoving as panic instilled itself upon him. but he controlled himself well enough not to yell out and slowly side stepped heading back towards the forest, his eyes watching them intently "oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," he uttered quietly and repeatedly as he moved
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:18 am

Ha'dara moved over to a nearby tree and leaned against it "Yes...", taking a bite of the fruit. Ignoring the 2 people closeby, he looked around casually and spotted Duro sneaking off, muttering "Huh... another one..."
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:51 am

he gulped loudly as he was only about three meters away from the tree line when he saw the male naga look at him and mutter something he didn't quite make out. the blood drain from his face as they made eye contract before duro shouted in fear "SO NOT MY DAY!!" he turned and started to run towards the trees
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:59 am

(I can only post when I am online Geez)

Angie sighed releasing Semona from her coils to look at Luna "Hey there...........I'm angie i'm a tailmouth naga" she says a happy smile on her face as she felt Semona lean lovingly on her shoulder and Angie giggled happily stroking Semona's head.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:13 pm

( ^-^; ehehehe, sorry... paranoid habit i has.)

Luna looked and saw a neko run into the woods screaming. "Weird cat... Hello Angie, my name is... um... Luna," she smiled, taking mike out of her shirt pocket, "And this lazy person is uh.. my adoptive father mike." she sets him down near angie and smiles at Ha'dara.
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:22 pm

Ha'dara watched the Neko dissapear into the forest 'Ah... Must have seen us, I guess...' he looked at the others "Since we're doing introductions, I'm Ha'dara." He looked at Angie "...Tailmouth Naga?"
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:28 pm

Luna: leaned down and looked at Semona. "You have a cute friend Angie and i have never a tailmouth before," she said looking at Angie's tail
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:47 pm

Semona blushed hapily "Thank you miss" she says running her hand through Angie's hair, Angie smiled "that's alright not many people we seem to be a rare species of naga so it's understandale" she says happily as her tail moved over and sniffed mike curiously.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:50 pm

"Hm, well it is certainly interesting to see one," luna said, laying down, "I am actually the only naga of my kind for i am a uh.. cyber naga, meaning i can control machines and such." She blushed a bit at admitting that.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:17 pm

Ha'dara wandered over to the edge of the forest, looking around to see if anyone else was around.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:33 pm

Mike: groaned as he got up and stared at Angie's tail. "Oh... crap," he simply said, hearing a giggling Luna
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:12 pm

duro disappeared into the forest but stopped running after a minute or so noticing that not one of the naga's had bother'd to chase him. this made jim somewhat curious so against his better nature he decided to sneak back to the tree line trying his best to remain hidden from the predators. once there he hid behind a large tree and peeked round the side of it and looked to where he had seen the naga's but only saw the two females who where talking amongst themselfs. one had a neko perched on her shoulder and the other was holding a male in her hand which was very strange to him as he had only ever heard tales of them eating them rather than let them live. he moved closer to them unaware of Ha'dara behind him as he was to focused on what was in front of him
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:27 pm

After a few moments without seeing anyone, Ha'dara gave up and decided there was no-one else likely to turn up without warning. Picking some fruit, he noticed Duro hiding behind a tree and raised an eybrow 'He came back?' Taking a bite out of the fruit, he just watched him to see how long it takes until he notices the Naga behind him.
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:50 pm

duro watched the nagas before him intently listening in on what they where talking about. he was about to get closer again when he heard a bitting noise from behind him then it dawned on him that there was a third male naga missing from before. he sniffed the air hoping there wasnt what he thought there was behind him. sadly tho there was and he slowly turned round and looked up at Ha'dara. his caws slapped onto the tree and dug in in fear. his body shook before he remember his illusion magic and used it making him disappear but he wasnt great at it as anyone looking at him could see a distorted image of the tree bark he was pinned against and if he moved the illusion would break.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:59 pm

Ha'dara frowned as the frightened Neko disappeared. Taking another bite from the fruit, he leaned down slightly to take a closer look at the area where he was and noticed a faint but visible distortion there and stood back up again "How could you watch a group and not notice the largest one was gone?"
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:18 pm

he thought he was safe as soon as he saw the frown on Ha'dara face and though he might get away. he closed his eyes and held his breath as the naga looked over where he was and slowly opened his eyes as he stood back up. his heart thumped in his chest as he was questioned. trying his best to remain calm he shifted abit to much and the spell broke reviling him. "umm... ehhhh.. ehh i.... i-i-i was... umm i.. forgot" he answered hoping that answer didnt annoy the predator in front of him
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:22 pm

(...I'm out. Can't keep up...)
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:27 pm

(ah okay then, no worries, maybe next time. x3 )

Luna looked over at Ha'dara and waved to him. "Hey Ha'dara, what are you doing?" she called out to him.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:28 pm

Ha'dara looked slightly amused at the answer "You forgot... about a very large Naga?" He looked down at him and finished the fruit "You seem to have lost your cover."

Hearing Luna call over, he turned to her "Talking to the Neko that ran off earlier."

Last edited by vegeta002 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:31 pm

"Ooooh, okay then," she said, smiling and prodding mike to Angie and Semona.

Mike gulped and said, "I... have a bad feeling about this." he looked at Angie's tail as it sniffed him.
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:45 pm

he breathed a bit (tho not by much) easier as the naga looked amused by him "i-i-i s-sware by it. h-honestly" duro pressed against the tree harder as Ha'dara looked down at him finishing the fruit in his hand. he blinked and looked down at his bodi realising that his magic had stopped working. he thought quickly about a reply "ehhh.. eh th..an..k you" he said.

he looked round hearing luna's voice the sharply looked back up at Ha'dara and retracted his claws from the tree and sat down but never removed his eyesight from Ha'dara
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:51 pm

Ha'dara smiled at the thanks "No problem" and leaned back against the tree behind him "So... you got a name, or should I call you 'Neko'?"
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:08 pm

duro was getting a bit confused now all the tails he had been told when he was growing up had been about the merciless nagas who would eat you without question but here he was with one who was relaxing, not made any attempt to grab him and who was trying to have a conversation with him. he wanted to ask if he would be eaten but it might lead to just that if he did "m-my name?! its...." he forgot briefly in his panicked state then quickly remembered "it-its.... duro m-mr naga sir. n-no need to call me neko" he said frantically
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:23 am

Luna saw a neko near Ha'dara and smiled. Mike inched closer to Angie and Semona and asked, "S-so... how are.. y-you two?" He kept eyeing angie's tail wondering what it would do.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:30 am

"Duro... Unusual name, I'm Ha'dara." Noticing Luna smile out of the corner of his eye, a thought popped into Ha'dara's head "If you ran when you spotted us, why did you come back?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next