Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creating basic character information boxes for all species.

Go down 
+15
Nyaha
dresete
tkh1304
Pendragon
Jætte_Troll
Shady Knight
Archmage_Bael
FalconJudge
Stabs
/Fish/
Karbo
French snack
asaenvolk
Anime-Junkie
Oldman40k2003
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
nipa101
Naga food
nipa101

Creating basic character information boxes for all species. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating basic character information boxes for all species.   Creating basic character information boxes for all species. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:24 am

this box chart is confusing I think the way they are doing it now on the wiki is much more easier:)
Back to top Go down
http://tlank606@Gmail.com
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Creating basic character information boxes for all species.   Creating basic character information boxes for all species. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:20 am

nipa101 wrote:
this box chart is confusing I think the way they are doing it now on the wiki is much more easier:)

If you read the creidts on the box chart in the wiki? You'd realize this is the same one. ^_^; It's just the wiki has the extra ability to add lines and bold print and such.
Back to top Go down
nipa101
Naga food
nipa101

PostSubject: Re: Creating basic character information boxes for all species.   Creating basic character information boxes for all species. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:23 pm

ok cool but it still looks weird here compeered to the wiki:)
Back to top Go down
http://tlank606@Gmail.com
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Creating basic character information boxes for all species.   Creating basic character information boxes for all species. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 9:06 pm

They should erm... write about...

Their actual measurements....
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Creating basic character information boxes for all species.   Creating basic character information boxes for all species. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 10:24 pm

That's probably up to the author. Just like I add my character's hair length while most don't.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Creating basic character information boxes for all species.   Creating basic character information boxes for all species. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Ilceren wrote:
That's probably up to the author. Just like I add my character's hair length while most don't.

True. All the options are a guide, you don't got to use them all. For example with humans I do joke Predations for most or none at all. But with some like Nagas? You couldn't get away with skipping scale paterns. ^^; It just is necessary to build the unseen illusion of your character.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Creating basic character information boxes for all species.   Creating basic character information boxes for all species. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 4:13 am

jedi-explorer wrote:
True. All the options are a guide, you don't got to use them all. For example with humans I do joke Predations for most or none at all. But with some like Nagas? You couldn't get away with skipping scale paterns. ^^; It just is necessary to build the unseen illusion of your character.

"Unseen illusion"? Do you mean something along the lines of "mental image", perhaps?
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creating basic character information boxes for all species.   Creating basic character information boxes for all species. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creating basic character information boxes for all species.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4