Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epic Win. What have you found?

Go down 
+83
Scryangi
Americanhero45
Bandur Khan
Thywolf
jedi-explorer
DarkOne
Zephyr102
Darth_Nergal
Venom Agato
EvilGenius
hhhat09
Slick46
sparkythechu
world_slayer
Zhivago
racemaster7
Stabs
Unit ZER0
MetaSkipper
ZionAtriedes
Beefnautz
Nyaha
Nickonaquamagna
space_samurai
McKindle
TheLightLost
The Ultimate
Black Hole Fragment
Black Aquila
Feadraug
buddha66667
Solomon
Vaderaz
walkingbyself
Krisexy26
luke112
Prof.Nekko
Kai Leingod
dragonjaj
The Rev
ravaging vixen
MukatKiKaarn
Riverman
rcs619
sumcoolguy,
mikeimp
NinthSun
Shady Knight
tkh1304
Doc
aethernavale
Sehoolighan
FalconJudge
Reptillian
Jew
gwadahunter2222
Sean W
CauldronBorn24
spike833
Jasconius
DaNoob13
Googlememan
Pendragon
codaman
Saironthis
VenomX3000
alliance
itsmeyouidiot
Doomguy
dlausactor6373
scifidork
/Fish/
Asuroth
Anime-Junkie
SuperPieGuy9
DeviantDiscordian
asaenvolk
Gabriel115
Oldman40k2003
Boris92
Davis
AisuKaiko
Archmage_Bael
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:33 pm

This, just all of this. http://fav.me/d5of31m
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:46 am

http://www.quizyourprofile.com/guessyournumber.swf

I don't know how it works, I don't know why it works...but it works. I tried it five times in a row and every time it was correct...
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Figured that out, Darth. Took me three tries. Look at the numbers. Organize them by color. Look at the houses. There's one of every color in each house. It then put the number that matches behind any door you click, then two random ones after that if you check the others.

It's a basic trick. Clever though.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:59 pm

any Terraria-ers out there?

Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:27 pm

Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 20120920
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:38 pm

\

All them are really great with their instrumentals rhythms. Great music for imagine dragons radioactive cover!
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:05 am

Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:28 pm

Know y'all like videogames. So I thought I post a cool video I fund today of the most coordinated and innovative marching band Iv'e seen yet. Enjoy Smile

Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:49 am

I would SO play this even if it was a short a game as the video XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJMVxZ8pGzA
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:22 pm

The first video is semi-science/epicness. Just...never challenge Superman to a fist fight...ever.

The next one is simply a list of epic wins. OwO Especially the last one.

Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:33 am

That's right boys, a real life MECH! (Drools in shock and awe)
Back to top Go down
Zephyr102
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Zephyr102

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:00 am

Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 O-GRAND-CANYON-FOG-570
The Grand Canyon recently filled up with fog, turning the high rocks into floating islands above the clouds, just like a fantasy setting.
And that would be an awesome house to have.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 10:51 pm

Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:37 pm

See now, I just began to play this videogame series (starting with ace combat four and up) and have already figured out one really defining feature in it...It has one of the BEST soundtracks I heard for just being a freaking flight combat simulator game.

Thats a testament to how good the rest of it is (game wise, which is still pretty damn good music wise too) right up until Assault horizon.

Last edited by ravaging vixens on Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I found one better than the previous posted :3)
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:54 pm

Oh hell yes xD
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:36 am

Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:01 pm

I hope I'm doing this right I've never done this before but I saw this awesome little bit and thought wow!! So here it is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO-FzHJ_ceQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:14 am

Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 7069

This strikes true to so many things ^_^ In life, in general, with any hobby. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:22 pm

hhhat09 wrote:
[img]

This strikes true to so many things ^_^ In life, in general, with any hobby. Very Happy
veating cake does not count as a hobby
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:57 pm

Thywolf wrote:
hhhat09 wrote:
[img]

Really? Really??? >:[
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:30 pm

Nyaha wrote:
Thywolf wrote:
hhhat09 wrote:
[img]

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but thata a fetish, not a hobby.

trust me, Im not a doctor
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:29 pm

Thywolf wrote:
Nyaha wrote:
Thywolf wrote:
hhhat09 wrote:
[img]

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but thata a fetish, not a hobby.

trust me, Im not a doctor

Your right, probably not sexually, but are you trying to degrade it or state a fact. If your doing the prior then your a jerk. If you wan't the latter at least try to clarify it and make something positive out of it like the original post by adding a remark or two. But based on your later response it seems like you were degrading this which was Incredibly rude for something that was meant to be positive. As you are entitled to opinion you do look like a jerk stating this one. Meaning next time you might want to think about what kind of reaction your going to get (unless you already knew, if your having a bad day at least tell someone and cope with it before or after posting some rebuttal like that.)
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:09 pm

Actually, it depends on what do you mean by eating cake. Deadpool, for instance, does it as a fetish.
Back to top Go down
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:51 pm

ravaging vixens wrote:

(unless you already knew, if your having a bad day at least tell someone and cope with it before or after posting some rebuttal like that.)

If anything ends with Trust me I'm not a doctor, all seriousness should have flown out the window.

And yes I'm being rude, but, the picture clearly says LOOK AT THIS GUY, not this stuff -slapped-

Yes he may have a hobby, and there is over a few thousand dollars worth of stuff in his room, and hopefully his own home <w<

HE clearly has enough money to go out and do other stuff, or at least get a gym membership, hell he could probably sell the amount of stuff he has right now on ebay and afford lypo or something o-o

BUT THE POINT I NT HE MATTER: It says he has his shit together, Health is something that seriously should be dropped into that category, and really it is the most important aspect to have together, and I am sorry being overweight is not healthy.

on the other side of the scale being underweight isn't healthy at either o-o

and while having a hobby is one thing, he has gone a little overboard with it, his collection expanding past the frame of the pictures, which means the lucky star with the peace sign being made was the focal point of the image, so it is either an addition to his collection or meant to be shown off, so we are still not seening the rest of his room.

And further more, its an collection, not really a hobby, though you could say the collection was his hobby of collecting, but i do feel this is not an hobby, this is something you buy and put on a shelf, or watch/read.

I collect DnD books, and play DnD, I also have a few manga books i am working on collecting, but its not a hobby, its a collection.

Warhammer on the other hand is a hobby, you buy the supplies, in this case models, build and paint them. Then they become your collection, the hobby part is the creating of the items before adding it into the collection of what you have.

So really, I fell none of the image is right.

though I'll stick with my stupid joke.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:44 pm

http://goldfoilstars.tumblr.com/post/81601297998/magickalshay-maudeloves

We're one step closer to proving cats are liquid with this. X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic Win. What have you found?   Epic Win. What have you found? - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic Win. What have you found?
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next