Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?

Go down 
+72
kikijonson
Nickonaquamagna
luke112
Solomon
sadisticnerd
L'Ryn
11cookeaw3
11cookeaw1
ZakirFormosa
Byakugan01
xlrp
Tuc135
Darkfire destiny
FalconJudge
Reptillian
Demon Lord of Pine trees
TothinKornoT
Malis
ericnthered123
lostmyself
Tankmasterxyz
Goldclaw
Zillachary
vegeta002
lami
beefy
jurodan@gmail.com
S-Guy
TheQuantumMechanic
MegaDan5
Amaroq
Delicious Kevin
/Fish/
Warrior3000
A-Eadie
neko-pet
Nervan
Grissecon
TenakuMihara
Oldman40k2003
togaoki
rcs619
observer88
Mickilla
Raveolution
mangamastermind
veeshan123
Googlememan
ChaosEmerald2
Siafu789
Ravana3k
Haar
servomoore
Feign
WesleyDragonstorm
Sephimink|Kyle
Silent_eric
Mentalguy
Raetsu Lord Pichu
mikeimp
dreadis
Icalasari
Karbo
Zoekin
Ewin
dlausactor6373
Pendragon
gwadahunter2222
GREGOLE
Malahite
Shady Knight
melancholy-melody13
76 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Empty
PostSubject: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:21 pm

Lol oldpost is old.

Last edited by melancholy-melody13 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:23 pm

I'd commit suicide, I have absolutely no chance of surviving there.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:25 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
I'd commit suicide, I have absolutely no chance of surviving there.
XD least your honest.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:36 pm

Either suicide, attempt to learn a Succubi's true name (In the hopes that it gives you mastery over it), or attempt to fling myself through the portal outside Ur-Sagol (Or whatever it is) and enter the Culture-verse.

I couldn't befriend a Predator, I'd have no real way to earn myself a living, etc.

None of us would last long, really, unless we had the fortune of arriving with either a military base or were the freak beneficiary of some absurd power.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:41 pm

My only possible chance of survival would be if I had an MP3 and stocked on many VG OST and remasters, but this would depend where I end and who I run into. But I first need an MP3 and I don't trust the odds of ending at the desired location at the desired moment.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:42 pm

Oh, I have it ALL planned out.

Try to locate a familiar face. Hopefully one I don't hate. >>
Once I do this, I would do my best to show no fear and ask politely if they knew where Ryla was. I would try to explain my position here, and that Ryla would want to see me. Assuming it wasn't Liska, Strika or, Elle that I found, hopefully it would be someone who knew her.
Seeing as how one often finds themselves having accidentally popped up in Miragia forest, I could see the chances of running into Katrika to be high. This would work in my favor, in this case.

This is the hard part, but if I could find her, I would essentially be in the clear, as I can think of approximately 9,872,245,427 ways to befriend her. Rambling about a movie I saw, summarizing my giant monster projects, going on a rant about Christianity, singing 90's action cartoon themesongs, or just offering a nice bellyrub are all valid options. Knowing her, I could probably convince her of my position as her creator, and would have a loyal new friend.

From this point on, it gets easier. Find the old naga wizard(who is most assuredly NOT old, though his name IS Wizard), get Ryla to pay him to turn me into a storm sprite(causelike, that's the creature I decided on xp), and quickly assemble a sexy new outfit out of scrap metal.

Ryla and I would then amass as much metal as I could until I created a colossal, metallic exoskeleton and manipulate it properly.
From this point on, we would track down and assassinate a few characters I... don't much care for.
Then, with my shiny new energy/metal armor, Ryla and I would invade one of the villages I've already put on my hit list, then go daikaiju on its proverbial ass!

Afterwards, I would live happily with my new friend, free from the people I dislike.
The End!

Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:47 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
[Snip Story of Genius]
From this point on, I would live happily with my new friend, free from the people I dislike.
The End!
Quite excellent idea. Perhaps you may find me and prevent a painful /Voracious death?
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:03 pm

brb killing self

Last edited by melancholy-melody13 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : brb suicide.)
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:12 pm

I don't know but there is one thing it will be sure I will say the words when people are in hopeless situation.
"Oh!Shit!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:13 pm

Hmm... I've pondered this myself.

If I was in Felarya- I would fall witness to the seduction of the nagas. Then, when they tried to eat me, I'd ask any way to not get eaten. I'd befriend nagas like Anna, naturally. If no way exists, I bite down on their tongue as hard as possible. She spits me out, I run while she is in pain, and hopefully I get to safety.

If I ran into my character- I'd ogle over the girl my OC is with, and likely be killed in the process. (very protective he is)
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:19 pm

Wait, if we stumbled here, then the universe would explode for a having a whole website perfectly accurate about an already existing universe. Damn you Notys, stop freaking dividing by zero.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:22 pm

Run into my characters?

Wes'li: Likely nothing happens. Maybe he'd let me follow him, but odds are he would just leave me be and leave me to find my own sanctuary.

Jacob: Strip me of anything useful, kill me.

Catachans: Strip me of anything useful, send me on my way.

Unfinished: Torture, kill, revive, torture, kill, revive...

Yeah, I'm not liking the odds of meeting my characters.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:34 pm

One thing is sure, no matter where you'll end up, you'll probably become crazy. They may not eat you if you are crazy.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:36 pm

If I found myself in Felarya, I would be sure to have a copy of the Lord of the Rings bookis with me or try to find a human settlement and see if they have copies. Then I would try to find Crisis so I can read it to her and become her friend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ewin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Ewin

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:11 pm

Hopefully I would find myself somewere near Sunfall Thicket, or if not make sure thats exactly where I would first head to. Reasons been is that surely is an older and established safer area (As far as the word 'Safe' can mean in Felarya!). I kinda have the same pale, thin, long dark haired, pointy eared look anyway, so could probably fit in there with the rest of the Phantom Elves.
Chances are I wouldn't make it that far, but thats the destination.

The problem with the above is that if I ever did wander into an opening, a grassy glade with night sky clear above, it would be perhaps because I had just walked into one of the Naga's walking grounds (Whats the Naga definition of that, slithering grounds?) Which is quite a bad thing considering according to taste, Elves taste rather nice. Now if you were lucky enough to bump into someone like Anna AND you were lucky enough to catch her in a very good mood (Calculating chances........6 million to 1) then you could probably hitch a ride for trade of your mp3.

Failing that, Its gonna be 'Do what Arnie does in Predator' coat yourself in mud, cover your scent, learn to live as a stealthy native.

If your smart, you will already have your "Felaryan Survival Kit" packed and ready next to your bed.
Depending on your race and what world you come from this will differ.
Example if your from a future world its likely that your Mech will be handily parked next to your bed.
If your from an Elven land like me then its a simple case of longbow, Quena Dae, A little food and the luck and wits of one Elf to make it to the destination.

It is Felarya though, try as you might and do as you will, its not like you will be missed. Most end up in the belly of something bigger.
Back to top Go down
http://elvenskies.deviantart.com/
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:15 pm

Had a little talk with GREGOLE about this and I rekon the best thing for me to do would to try and reach Rin. She'd be able to introduce me to Drayla and Terra so Crisis would soon get to hear about me being a "naga friend" and that would greatly increase my chances of survivual!

Failing that-I'd bring a lot of technical manuals with me and try to befriend Anna!

Katrika-"I'm hurt Moony didn't put me on her list!"

*goes off to sulk*
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:23 pm

Zoekin wrote:
Had a little talk with GREGOLE about this and I rekon the best thing for me to do would to try and reach Rin. She'd be able to introduce me to Drayla and Terra so Crisis would soon get to hear about me being a "naga friend" and that would greatly increase my chances of survivual!

Failing that-I'd bring a lot of technical manuals with me and try to befriend Anna!

Katrika-"I'm hurt Moony didn't put me on her list!"

*goes off to sulk*

^^; sorry katrika but you might eat me anyways unless I found Ryla or Crisis first.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:30 pm

I guess I would be mostly safe Laughing

I still say" mostly" because if I run into Menyssan... ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:33 pm

Karbo wrote:

Lol not just that Karbo there are also podmaws and harpys and other random animals that'll eat you, Anko too most likely.
Back to top Go down
Icalasari
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Icalasari

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:51 pm

(Note: I actually WANT to somehow end up in Felarya Very Happy]

Well, if that happened, then that would confirm my theory on ideas being dimension. As such, I would actually SEARCH for Crisis. Why? I made my own dimension called Crystaska, so I, out of all people, should know legends and stories that Crisis would like. Failing finding her, well, I would likely then search out Forest the Plananta. She would try eating me at first, but then I would just quote some things from her past, and she would likely realize that I created her.

FAILING that, well, I would try to get to Ur-Sagol, and seeing as how Crystaka and Felarya are both unstable dimensions, well, I would probably have great luck in making it there.

FAILING that... Um... Well, I should probably consider making a naga character that has some sort of random teleporting power, always teleporting her to me if I ended up in Felarya... Yeah... Then at least I wouldn't be COMPLETELY screwed...

Now, lets go with the other plan if I forgot these ones:

I would actually sacrifice myself to save anybody who came with me, saying I would do anything they want, including even struggle in their stomach or just sit still, if they let everybody go. Hopefully, they will toy with me, and, if I am lucky, a Guardian would take notice of me sacrificing myself and turn me into a predator. Then I could just go around, without a care in the world...

Final plan, in case if something happens to all the rest:

Pray that Crystaka and Felarya meet for long enough for me to access the Shadow Crown... Then I could just control the shadows and give the proverbial finger to anything that tried to kill me

And Karbo, I bet you would probably be able to find and convince a Guardian to turn you into one damned strong pred if you felt like it.
Back to top Go down
dreadis
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dreadis

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:09 pm

if i ended up in felarya i would hope i have the following

device that can shrink and enlarge objects

laptop with
tecnical manuals (for anna)
for the resize device
for a dna alteration device
for other things
digitized books(for katrika and maybe crisis)
lots of musics(worked for Léa)
solar recharged battery(so Anna dosent have to keep it charged)

carton of cigaretts(resize device...Anna...you get the idea)

jerky(resize for preds...if they are full it will be easer to befriend them)

bug zapper(fairie defense go)

chocolate(simmaler use as jerky)

high powered rifle..good supply of ammo(aim for the head...shouldn't be to hard to miss. also the ability to kill large birds=katrika's best friend)
edit: anti tank rounds would be nice

several pounds of C4 (take the pred down with you)

with that i would
head to the bowl or negav
try to make friends with anna katrika or crisis (that order would produce the best results i believe)

edited above at edit:
Back to top Go down
http://dreadis.deviantart.com
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:05 am

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
Karbo wrote:

Lol not just that Karbo there are also podmaws and harpys and other random animals that'll eat you, Anko too most likely.

Ah yes Anko too >_<
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:24 am

If I suddenly stumbled upon Felarya, I may meet my gf's character Rua, and stare at her beauty. If she tried to eat me, I would attempt to convince her that I'm not food. If she wouldn't listen, I would scream bloody murder, and get the hell out of there untill I could find a way to NOT be eaten. I would probably then meet my Felarya character, Masuaro Ketsuiki. We would become good friends,, amd thus come up with a way to escape the prison of a stomach unless it's not permanent.
(if you know what I mean hehehe...)

I would have no problem with being eaten by my girlfriend's character if it was play vore.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:23 am

WWRLPDIF (What would Raetsu Lord Pichu do in Felarya)

Freak out--> Calm down and think*--> Find a Human or Neko settlement-->????--> Profit

*Calm down and think-->Commit suicide for I know I'll die anyways >_>
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:28 am

I know what all of you would do. Run around in terror and hope I come along and bail your asses out of it. Since, you know, I actually have a plan. XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next