Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?

Go down 
+72
kikijonson
Nickonaquamagna
luke112
Solomon
sadisticnerd
L'Ryn
11cookeaw3
11cookeaw1
ZakirFormosa
Byakugan01
xlrp
Tuc135
Darkfire destiny
FalconJudge
Reptillian
Demon Lord of Pine trees
TothinKornoT
Malis
ericnthered123
lostmyself
Tankmasterxyz
Goldclaw
Zillachary
vegeta002
lami
beefy
jurodan@gmail.com
S-Guy
TheQuantumMechanic
MegaDan5
Amaroq
Delicious Kevin
/Fish/
Warrior3000
A-Eadie
neko-pet
Nervan
Grissecon
TenakuMihara
Oldman40k2003
togaoki
rcs619
observer88
Mickilla
Raveolution
mangamastermind
veeshan123
Googlememan
ChaosEmerald2
Siafu789
Ravana3k
Haar
servomoore
Feign
WesleyDragonstorm
Sephimink|Kyle
Silent_eric
Mentalguy
Raetsu Lord Pichu
mikeimp
dreadis
Icalasari
Karbo
Zoekin
Ewin
dlausactor6373
Pendragon
gwadahunter2222
GREGOLE
Malahite
Shady Knight
melancholy-melody13
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:22 pm

Id either 1.Find one of the nicer predators and politely request that they eat me to put me out of my misery or 2.try to make a friend to help me survive (not likely)
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:28 pm

Warrior3000 wrote:
Id either 1.Find one of the nicer predators and politely request that they eat me to put me out of my misery or 2.try to make a friend to help me survive (not likely)
If I'm gonna get eaten in a few minutes and I can't escape, I'd go up a really high branch and take a leap. It's a less painful death. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:50 pm

well i probably wouldnt have the guts to jump from a branch like that.besides how do you prupose to get into the tree anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:40 am

Warrior3000 wrote:
well i probably wouldnt have the guts to jump from a branch like that.besides how do you prupose to get into the tree anyway?
Adrenaline. Good old fashioned adrenaline. If I saw Crisis coming at me ground level, you betcha I would scale a tree.

I've scaled a yard tree, but using my arms and legs and it was only 8 feet up. I've seen a guy in Hawaii race up a fairly tall coconut tree in a little over 10 seconds. He also spoke Japanese and German just to make idiots of people who thought he was a savage. He's at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Got pics of him, too. He'd survive in Felarya, for sure.
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:11 pm

If I found myself in Felarya, I'd first pray to Karbo. You know, because if Felarya existed, he'd be the planeswalker that ran it. If that failed, I would commit Crisis-cide.

"Crisis!"
"Hmm?"
"Eat me!"
"No."
"Crap. Why?"
"Because I don't eat humans. I don't know why Karbo started that rumor."
"But you're a naga. What do nagas eat?"
"Cake."
"Cake?"
"Cake."

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Delicious Kevin
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Delicious Kevin

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:28 pm

Me? I would stealth my way through the remainder of my life. I would hunt much like I do in airsoft and how U.S. Marines work on Forced Recon missions. I would live my life like a High Risk, High Priority mission of survival. I would eventually try to befrend Katrika and maybe then become friends with her friends, through her and hanging around from her, lowering my chances of ending up on the inside of one of the smarter predators. Prety much I'd become an assassin for hire among Negav executing from afar, or even some close quarters infiltrations, or even a smash and grab kidnapping then torture, then giving the human to Kartika or Crisis as a present.
Back to top Go down
http://www.groundzeroairsoftusa.com
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:22 am

/Fish/ wrote:
If I found myself in Felarya, I'd first pray to Karbo. You know, because if Felarya existed, he'd be the planeswalker that ran it. If that failed, I would commit Crisis-cide.

"Crisis!"
"Hmm?"
"Eat me!"
"No."
"Crap. Why?"
"Because I don't eat humans. I don't know why Karbo started that rumor."
"But you're a naga. What do nagas eat?"
"Cake."
"Cake?"
"Cake."

Shocked
I'd tap into my uber psychic skills and use telepathy on Crisis.

Me: "You don't eat humans."
Crisis: "I don't eat humans."
"You eat grass."
"Yes. I like grass."
"You really like wheat grass."
"Wheat grass. Must eat..."

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:34 pm

Uhm, first I'd look around and ask me, where I am. Guess it wouldn't take long to find out I'm in Felarya because everythings gotten much bigger than it used to be. If I'm still alone then I'd look for a safe place to hide first and pinch my own arm to make sure I'm not asleep. Depending of my surroundings I'd sneak around and look for a good water source that is not wide in the open. Water is one of the very basic things to survive but I don't plan to get killed or to be more precise, swallowed, by a giant Water Creature or another Pred. that stays near the water source. I would observe my Area to find a good hiding place and to find food sources like Fruits and so on. Then I'd hide the first day and think of what could happen and what things to do now. Considering there IS a way out of this world I'd know I wouldn't reach it by sitting in an hole and waiting for some predator to find my hiding place so I'd try to travel through he forest in order to find other human. I'd try to get rid of my body smell and try to cover any bright, metal or outstanding parts of my clothes / Equipment to hide myself better. IF I had the Chance I'd cover myself with the Dung of a Naga or something like that for two essential reasions:
1. Its smell may cover my own and scare some minor Predators who are the prey for Nagas
2. I don't think a Naga or another Predator would eat me in this state. (Unfortunately they may be able to make me clean first)

I'd try to avoid contact with ANY non-human species. Well, except for the Naga Anna. Since she doesn't eat Humans that often and since I don't smoke I could try to make her a powerful ally.
But most likely I'd get caught before that meeting and find my way into the stomach of another giant Creature.
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:38 pm

I'd be running like I was in true danger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmxracerad.com
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:25 pm

Start learning magic. Preferably of the "Gate the Hell Out of Here!" school. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://the-quantum-mechanic.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:27 pm

TheQuantumMechanic wrote:
Start learning magic. Preferably of the "Gate the Hell Out of Here!" school. lol!

Addendum: Not to be confused with the school of "Gate a Hell onto Here!"
Back to top Go down
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:36 pm

Malahite wrote:
Addendum: Not to be confused with the school of "Gate a Hell onto Here!"

Indeed. While that could be entertaining, it wouldn't do anything good for your lifespan.

Menyssan: "There's a party in my belly, and you're ALL invited!"

help
Back to top Go down
http://the-quantum-mechanic.deviantart.com/
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:39 pm

lol, where are you Menyssan? Laughing

But Malahite is right, the confusion of these two would be very fatal (or pleasing ^^) for the mage casting this spell.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:09 pm

I'd do my best to figure out where I was first, then make my way towards a safe place, knife in hand. If I ran into an intelligent predator (say...Crisis) I would try not to panic and try to make her my friend. If that fails, oh well, I'm naga food. sobsob
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:20 pm

S-Guy wrote:
If that fails, oh well, I'm naga food. sobsob
But there could be worse destinies, right? ^^

Well if I'd get caught by a naga i wouldn't try to resist since i know there is no chance to escape. I'd try to speak to her and distract her from me. If I'm not able to do this and if the naga still wants to eat me (which would be about 99,999999999% sure) I'd at least beg her to do it as slow and soft as possible because i don't want to rush it or get hurt then. Everyone would like to enjoy their last moments, don't they? ^^
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:41 pm

Well, depends on how many last moments there are to enjoy. x_x
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:44 pm

Maybe you can convince her to spit you out and eat you again, just for the pleasure?
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:05 pm

If that happened, I would do my best to harness all of my power to teleport at least MOST of the way to the ground, then divert all of my power to running FAR FAR AWAY, VERY VERY FAST; preferably through the trees, where I would be harder to spot.
Back to top Go down
jurodan@gmail.com
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:36 pm

Probably get eaten.

If I managed to find Crisis though, I'd pop exactly the same question that my character Mika did and hope for a very similar response...
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:38 pm

I'd PROBABLY get eaten, but the ways you can get lucky in Felarya are just about as random as the ways that you can die.

...ok, I can't say that with a straight face.
Your character's name is Mika? Shocked
Mine's name is Mica. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

Location : In front of my lovely laptop. Where else would I want to be?

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:01 pm

Well, I'm not going to lie, if I somehow found myself in Felarya I would bring gather as many fruits as I could find from the Chordoni waterfalls and give them to Vivian (my favorite Naga). In exchange for this gift, I would ask her to allow me inside her beautiful mouth. In the end, I'm sure I would be eaten, but it would all be worth it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:22 am

get to saftey and enjoy my indefinate lifespan
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:24 am

Jump off a cliff and end it quickly?
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Zillachary
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Zillachary

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:27 am

If I was in Felarya, I would get a band of nekos and humans to be my pirate crew!(And live bait, for those not-too-happy situations.)
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felar   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:11 am

if i find my self in felarya. i already planned for this. X3

well one thing i could is if i found myself facing crisis or any other famous pred. i would throw up a shiny object o distract them and run knowing that the plan will fail in the first place and making it the plan that fails in the first place and probably be eaten later.

another solution is to convince crisis or any famous pred not to eat me and take me mireille who is my character i created and is a naga. but if i found mireille on my own i would try to win her friendship by give her a rare piece of treasure.

3) i could find Mike (he'll probably recanize me and let me stay with him, and Miiko(another character of mine and she is a neko) conice them to me join them and oh wait....they would probably already be friends with mireille so it would be different because either Mike or Miiko would try to convince mireille not to eat (.....then again maybe they would betray their create and let me die) but either way i would be safe if i was allowed to live with them.

4) just join the miratan defense force and live my days as a soldier.

5) find luna (another character that'll appear later on in my story) convince not to eat and tell her im a friend of her dad's (A.K.A Mike and please dont ask me how because im not that far ahead in writing chapters yet) and live with her or she'll take me to see Mike or she'll just decide to just eat me.

then again ill prabably become emo, cut my wrist and die.

Last edited by Goldclaw on Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to fix it)
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next