Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?

Go down 
+72
kikijonson
Nickonaquamagna
luke112
Solomon
sadisticnerd
L'Ryn
11cookeaw3
11cookeaw1
ZakirFormosa
Byakugan01
xlrp
Tuc135
Darkfire destiny
FalconJudge
Reptillian
Demon Lord of Pine trees
TothinKornoT
Malis
ericnthered123
lostmyself
Tankmasterxyz
Goldclaw
Zillachary
vegeta002
lami
beefy
jurodan@gmail.com
S-Guy
TheQuantumMechanic
MegaDan5
Amaroq
Delicious Kevin
/Fish/
Warrior3000
A-Eadie
neko-pet
Nervan
Grissecon
TenakuMihara
Oldman40k2003
togaoki
rcs619
observer88
Mickilla
Raveolution
mangamastermind
veeshan123
Googlememan
ChaosEmerald2
Siafu789
Ravana3k
Haar
servomoore
Feign
WesleyDragonstorm
Sephimink|Kyle
Silent_eric
Mentalguy
Raetsu Lord Pichu
mikeimp
dreadis
Icalasari
Karbo
Zoekin
Ewin
dlausactor6373
Pendragon
gwadahunter2222
GREGOLE
Malahite
Shady Knight
melancholy-melody13
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:18 pm

i would try and find my characters. expescially electro. if he's see's a predator he would just fire lightning at it before it can do anything. he would wait to see if it's friendly or not.
or mabye techno. with his variety of sonic bombs. explosion, emp, shock wave etc. he would be very usefull. or i would learn what to do from agile. or i would find a knife or sword so if iget swalloed by something i just stab it's throught repeatedly while slideing down it an if i end up at the stomacch i would find out where the heart is and try to stab there. agileo nows how to easly takes down water, fire, and electric elementals very easyily. he als knows how to take down other elemetals.
or bladeo would be usefull. if i was with electro though i would need latro or eletran to keep him under controll. or i would find baras (he's not one of my characters.)
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw3
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
11cookeaw3

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:03 pm

though imagine if this happened to karbo.... and that blacko bandits or the people who ran operation super soijler foun karbo.. they might find karbo very usefull....
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:38 pm

Hope I land near the SchwarzBurg, and get inside it.
Back to top Go down
sadisticnerd
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:35 pm

I would probably try to find a place where I can live with other species without being eaten(I like to be the odd one out) like kortiki town...if I start out in the jungle,I will pray that my death will be quick,and painless...but knowing felarya I would end up in a stomach alive...anyway,I would need all my luck,and probably even more than that,to get the small hope of surviving felarya...and I wouldnt try to go back to earth,after getting the possibility of endless adventures,exotic places,even with the high risk of landing in a stomach,I would live in it...

Last edited by sadisticnerd on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solomon
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:01 pm

well for one if I found myself in Felarya I would probally try to find Negav given that its the best place for a Human to be(its surely better then the rest of Felarya).

but if I was trapped in the jungle for awile I would try to use what little survival skills I know to survive for however long I could.

on the other hand if I would run into my OC Solomon a friendly Giant then I would be very safe from some of the other Predators Very Happy

but I would mainly try to find a way back home for three reasons

reason#1 because I wouldn't like living in Felarya for many reasons

reason#2 I wouldn't won't to be in Felarya because of all the giant predators that try to eat Humans(although I would try to become friends with Lea so that way I wouldn't have to worry to much about Crisis).

reason#3 I under no reason would want to live forever because I think trying to live forever is pointless.

well thats just what I have to say on the matter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:06 pm

If i landed in Negav i would Become an Arms Dealer and sell Weapons to 605th, Enmass a persol Armory and Find a F&^$#ng range that will not make me wait 10 Hours to shoot a freckin .22( no seriouly that happened)
Back to top Go down
Nickonaquamagna
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Nickonaquamagna

PostSubject: Hmmmm.....   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:27 am

Well, hopefully the first person I'd bump into could could be someone who really likes stories, like Anna, Katrika, or even possibly Crisis. Then I'd sing and tell stories pouring all my heart into it and if I'm lucky, maybe appeal to the side of them that has a soft spot for such things. Hopefully, I may possibly then convince them to bring me to someplace civilized, or maybe in the care of a giant. Being with Milly would be especially convenient for me, considering she has paper I could use to write stories and make comics that I just might be able to entertain such a person with. I know it's a stretch, but hey, some of you guys like my storytelling, right? Who's to say a Felaryan wouldn't?
Back to top Go down
http://nickinamerica.deviantart.com/
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:53 am

I would most likely befriend Aurora and Seliky...since they arent too far From Negav...either that or Jewlia since being with Jewlia is like a safe haven...

If I am not alloud to befriend my own OC's...I' probaby build a shelter in the ground and slowly make my way to negav...if I get killed then...oh well at least I tired..
Back to top Go down
http://kikijonson.deviantart.com/
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:59 am

I would run, hide, and make my way to a safe place, using my ULTIMATE WEAPON in order to save myself. You would be surprised how well two plastic spoons can drive someone insane and prevent them from thinking. Running into any of my characters would be a plus, because that means I have a good shot at living.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
xanna2011
Tasty morsel
xanna2011

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:05 am

Well if i ran into Xanna I would 1.make sure he is not listening to music.2.tell him everything about him and that I am his creator.3.If he freaks out to number 2 and just say I am stalking him I would tell him all his dark secrets 'Evil laugh'.4.I would tell him to give me some of his armor and take me Safe Harbor.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:40 am

If I found a 605th tunnel entrance i would hop in and take it all the way to the main hub and then meet my charaters and then and only then i would order Mac to begin preparing for the Squirrel Invasion
Back to top Go down
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:41 am

Get back home.
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:26 am

I'd try to get back home too, but really, if I ever found myself in Felarya, it would probably be fairly clear to me that I'm fucked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10