Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?

Go down 
+72
kikijonson
Nickonaquamagna
luke112
Solomon
sadisticnerd
L'Ryn
11cookeaw3
11cookeaw1
ZakirFormosa
Byakugan01
xlrp
Tuc135
Darkfire destiny
FalconJudge
Reptillian
Demon Lord of Pine trees
TothinKornoT
Malis
ericnthered123
lostmyself
Tankmasterxyz
Goldclaw
Zillachary
vegeta002
lami
beefy
jurodan@gmail.com
S-Guy
TheQuantumMechanic
MegaDan5
Amaroq
Delicious Kevin
/Fish/
Warrior3000
A-Eadie
neko-pet
Nervan
Grissecon
TenakuMihara
Oldman40k2003
togaoki
rcs619
observer88
Mickilla
Raveolution
mangamastermind
veeshan123
Googlememan
ChaosEmerald2
Siafu789
Ravana3k
Haar
servomoore
Feign
WesleyDragonstorm
Sephimink|Kyle
Silent_eric
Mentalguy
Raetsu Lord Pichu
mikeimp
dreadis
Icalasari
Karbo
Zoekin
Ewin
dlausactor6373
Pendragon
gwadahunter2222
GREGOLE
Malahite
Shady Knight
melancholy-melody13
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:38 am

Goldclaw wrote:
4) just join the miratan defense force and live my days as a soldier.

You mean, sign up as a mecha pilot? Hey, that's definitely one way to go. Very Happy

Goldclaw wrote:
then again ill prabably become emo, cut my wrist and die.

Somehow, I have the feeling Felaryans disapprove of suicide; not so much on moral grounds, but because it's 'wasteful'. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://the-quantum-mechanic.deviantart.com/
Tankmasterxyz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Tankmasterxyz

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:56 am

Tankmasterxyz's servival plan

step one: find a Neko tribe.

step two: find a friendly predator and make a deal with it to take me to my characters for the Neko tribe

step three: sacrafice Neko tribe

step four: ???

step five: Profit
Back to top Go down
http://tankmasterxyz.deviantart.com/
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:59 am

Goldclaw wrote:
4) just join the miratan defense force and live my days as a soldier.

TheQuantumMechanic wrote:
You mean, sign up as a mecha pilot? Hey, that's definitely one way to go. Very Happy

heeeellllllls yay it is. XD

Goldclaw wrote:
then again ill prabably become emo, cut my wrist and die.

TheQuantumMechanic wrote:
Somehow, I have the feeling Felaryans disapprove of suicide; not so much on moral grounds, but because it's 'wasteful'. ^^

i dont think its wasteful and beside i might become instently isaine and kill my self on the spot knowign that i lived a good life and knowing that im going to hell because of it. @_e
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
lostmyself
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:11 am

assuming it's the worst case scenario and I encounter a predator within the first few minutes, i'd try to delay my death by talking to them as much as possible, if they can talk as well. no matter who it is, i would ask "who are you and what do you want?"

then i'd try to delay it further by saying things like "tell me about this place I'm in. where am I?" and "i've never seen anyone like you before, tell me about yourself"

then after i know they are done listening to me and my doom was imminent, i'd say "well, thanks for listening to me anyways at least i was able to have a nice chat rather than screaming in fear before my death."

in a last ditch effort, i would try to grab the little dangling thing above the throat (i think its the uvula) before dropping down the throat and attempt to make them vomit. though i don't know whether or not if most predators are able to vomit or not
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:31 pm

Tankmasterxyz wrote:
Tankmasterxyz's servival plan

step one: find a Neko tribe.

step two: find a friendly predator and make a deal with it to take me to my characters for the Neko tribe

step three: sacrafice Neko tribe

step four: ???

step five: Profit

XD!!!! lmao awesome

Oh and btw, havne't gotten to say this to ya yet but I LOVE your sig XD I tried that on my friend because of it ^^ freaked them out. LOL BOOB BITING!
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
ericnthered123
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ericnthered123

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:33 pm

My plan would be to try to find a way back out of Felarya.
Hopefully alive and in one piece. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ericnthered123.deviantart.com
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:37 pm

ericnthered123 wrote:
My plan would be to try to find a way back out of Felarya.
Hopefully alive and in one piece. Very Happy
May I suggest Prohibition Era Earth as your destination?
Back to top Go down
ericnthered123
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ericnthered123

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:12 pm

Malahite wrote:

May I suggest Prohibition Era Earth as your destination?
Hmm. Not a bad time. Gangsters vs the begins of the FBI(or was it the CIA?) would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felar   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:23 pm

you know ericnthered123, you could try to locate your characters and stay with them. *Thats my plan since me and my character Mike do look the same except hes healthy and i'm...well..a little chubby i have to admit but nothing like walking home from school won't fix and sit ups too* so try to find your characters, who knows maybe they'll become your friends and be glad to have you with them.*I know my characters will be happy to see me (especially Luna and Cavoniuel).* yeah I'm sound like a real geek. geek
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
Malis
Naga food
Malis

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:54 pm

I think I'd be praying that through a fluke or distortion in space during my arrival, I'd become a giant naga. :3
Back to top Go down
http://xmalisx.deviantart.com/
TothinKornoT
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:06 pm

since I'm gonna die any way if I was there I would first find a naga, then stare at her breasts for a while, then make some type of remark about them (like "you can freak'in cause an eclipse with those"), and before she can eat me stab myself and screaming "I regret nothing!" and probably die (unless some other naga or fairy or somone like that takes pity on me and nurses me back to health....chances of that or slim to none thanks too my little remark...if it did happen I would be the 30th luckiest person in the world). once dead I would find myself in hell (again, thanks to my remark) and try and fight my way out (I'd have a better chance doing this than talking my way out with the naga).

yeah and.....regret nothing!
Back to top Go down
ericnthered123
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ericnthered123

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:53 pm

Goldclaw wrote:
you know ericnthered123, you could try to locate your characters and stay with them. *Thats my plan since me and my character Mike do look the same except hes healthy and i'm...well..a little chubby i have to admit but nothing like walking home from school won't fix and sit ups too* so try to find your characters, who knows maybe they'll become your friends and be glad to have you with them.*I know my characters will be happy to see me (especially Luna and Cavoniuel).* yeah I'm sound like a real geek. geek

Well I like Felarya, I really do. But it's like a picture of the jungle. It's nice to look at and maybe visit with the right guide and big gun.
But I really don't have the courage to stay in the place where everything sees me as a meal; no slash that, a snack!
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:01 pm

ericnthered123 wrote:

But I really don't have the courage to stay in the place where everything sees me as a meal; no slash that, a snack!
I'm sure the Kensha Beasts would find you a meal.

The best bet if one wishes to maintain their humanity or lacks friends on Felarya is to find a way off. Good thing there's a bunch of Utopia's to flee to if you reach Ur-Sagol, eh?
Back to top Go down
Demon Lord of Pine trees
Tasty morsel
Demon Lord of Pine trees

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:57 am

Ok, if I found myself in felarya I would.......
Run around crazily, then think on how'd I would survive, then spend some time going into a panic attack, then calm down. Then I'd run ramapant and then attatch my self to the under belly of a giant bug creature for means of transportation and almost accidentally drown in any body of water within the vicinity Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:58 pm

TothinKornoT wrote:
since I'm gonna die any way if I was there I would first find a naga, then stare at her breasts for a while, then make some type of remark about them (like "you can freak'in cause an eclipse with those"), and before she can eat me stab myself and screaming "I regret nothing!" and probably die (unless some other naga or fairy or somone like that takes pity on me and nurses me back to health....chances of that or slim to none thanks too my little remark...if it did happen I would be the 30th luckiest person in the world). once dead I would find myself in hell (again, thanks to my remark) and try and fight my way out (I'd have a better chance doing this than talking my way out with the naga).

yeah and.....regret nothing!

to be honest i don't think that anyone but anna would get the point of your remark(no way crisis would^^)since she was originally human.

i think i would try and find lea to steal her amulet that hides your presence or befriend her telling the story how i got to felary by mistake and can't go back, but if i hit any nagas plzz let it be anna(might be the easiest to befriend)and promise her to suply her with things to build stuff with.

if i crashed into crisis i would run like hell to the nearest hole in a tree or a cave. if she caught me i would try to make a deal with her about bringing people to her or something.

if i met any fairy i would be screwed since i have no idea what to do about them.

and of course i would stay the hell away from any kind of water, just eat very juicy fruits^^
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:06 am

Hey, be friendly and you might make some friends. The secret is to show no fear and be friendly. If you run into Crisis first, a cool head and a warm disposition could save your life.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:47 am

Well I'm a bit of a hunter so as long as I can stay stealthy, I'm sure I could live off thing's I've found.

I'm also lucky enough to say it border's on paranormal sometimes so I think I'd have a good chance. But all this is under the Impression that I don't flip out curl into the fetal position and babel incoherantly till something ate me.

If I ran into my char's well.

Renee- I'd fall immediatly in love and follow her wherever. I doubt She'd care.
Kyrii- I'd be lunch.
Lily- She'd feed me to sumthin.
Back to top Go down
http://g-cat.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:06 am

It could also leave you mighty ticked Judge if she was just hungry at the time and wasn't really looking for friends.

You'd be better off trying to convince Anna first to let you go / tolerate you, and have her try to convince Crisis not to eat you. I say Anna because she'd likely be a better bet than Lea, unless of course you have enough Charisma to woo her (See: Captain Kirk level Charisma).
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:05 pm

Holy crap, Captain Kirk?! Eeesh! Okay, then, better idea: find a variety of the nastiest fruits that you can find, and coat yourself in the juices. Eat only these terrible tasting fruits for the duration of your stay. Your skin might start to taste like them, but until then, coat yourself. Since the main draw of humans is thier taste, you might get spit out if you get caught. Yay. And if you use a variety, the more you use, the more likely it is that they won't have a taste for more than one of them. Do you think that would work?

And I wouldn't be ticked if I was nice and Crisis ate me. That's the way it goes...

Smile
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:10 pm

FalconJudge wrote:
Holy crap, Captain Kirk?! Eeesh! Okay, then, better idea: find a variety of the nastiest fruits that you can find, and coat yourself in the juices. Eat only these terrible tasting fruits for the duration of your stay. Your skin might start to taste like them, but until then, coat yourself. Since the main draw of humans is thier taste, you might get spit out if you get caught. Yay. And if you use a variety, the more you use, the more likely it is that they won't have a taste for more than one of them. Do you think that would work?

And I wouldn't be ticked if I was nice and Crisis ate me. That's the way it goes...

Smile

to be honest, i wouldn't wanna get spit out, it's a pretty long way down^^
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:59 pm

Actually, a bitter taste in fruits and plants often means there are toxins and poisons in it. Often, but not always.

As for me it would probably go along the lines of

1. Pinch myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming.
2. Wander around trying to find which way is north.
3. Encounter predator.
4. Commend my spirit to the Lord.
5. ???
6. Sorry, that’s it. No profit to be had here.
Back to top Go down
Zillachary
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Zillachary

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:18 pm

I would try to befriend a native predator, but first, I would have to study it,follow it, go undercover.And if that fails, run like hell.XP
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:11 pm

True. But I'd rather fall then be digested. And its posible that they wouldn't be poisonous to humans, if you ate little enough to begin with to build up an immunity, while still rubbing yourself with the juices... Maybe...
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:08 pm

FalconJudge wrote:
True. But I'd rather fall then be digested. And its posible that they wouldn't be poisonous to humans, if you ate little enough to begin with to build up an immunity, while still rubbing yourself with the juices... Maybe...

you know, some poisons are so strong that just ONE drop will kill you, even on the skin, cause it would be absorbed by you skin and get in your system.
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:15 pm

A) Have a camera then take erotic photos of all the sexy girls and publish and magazine with it.

B) Go out like Steve Erwin and look for ever way possible to piss the local wild life off until I get killed by something lame.

C) Fire my travel agent.
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next