Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)

Go down 
+8
Jætte_Troll
AisuKaiko
Boris92
Plant_Girl_23
Reptillian
nightgolem
Archmage_Bael
codaman
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Destro: *giggles watching the two, clapping her hands happily* "wow you two are realy good"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Mir: Thanks! *she throws one hammer up higher, stops juggling the other two, shrinks the two hammers and stores them away in her hair, then catches the last hammer, powerfully places its head on the ground and leans on it with her elbow* And sorry if I made ya' nervous, Aisu. *grins mischeviously* But a girl's gotta' have her fun somehow.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:38 pm

Destro: *moves closer to Mir watching her closely, Destro's Antenae twitches slightly in her hair* "well that was impressive miss what is your name I'm Destro" *her antanea glow with her happiness*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:42 pm

Mir: *grins and points her thumb at herself* The name's Mirielle, but you can call me Mir! And you're Destro, huh? To me, a name like that doesn't suit someone as cute as you. *pats Destro's head and laughs*
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:45 pm

Destro: *giggles slightly* "thank you miss" *she then gives a small, polite bow* "so your a full Fairy huh Haven't met many of you I'm only half Fairy my mother was a fairy but my father was an elf" *she looks around a bit a smile still on her face*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:53 pm

Mir: Well, not like ya' can stop people from gettin' it on. *grins* But yeah, I'm a fairy. And you don't have to worry about anyone judging you here. 'Long as everyone around knows what's good for 'em. *makes a cynical grin*
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:55 pm

Destro: *Giggles softly patting Mir's shoulder pleasently Destro's Antenae twitch slightly* "hmm yeah do you like cooking, I do I'm a baker myself I bake things in some Fairy village" *she says pleasently* "so do you wanna play a game or something?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:01 pm

Mir: I don't cook myself, but I like to eat stuff. Hey, how 'bout I be your taste-tester for any new recipies you come up with? *grins happily* And by "game", do you mean, like, tag or something, or can we just mess around and maybe screw with people here and there?
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Destro: *thinks for a moment a smile on her face* "yeah sure something like Tag or maybe erm I dunno Hide and seek" *sh thinks a smiile on her face* "hows about we make a bet?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:07 pm

Mir: *cocks an eyebrow* A bet? On what exactly? I don't gamble blindly.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:10 pm

Destro: *grins cheekily* "lets see now" *she begins circling round Mir* "lets see theres a grill in the caravan over there" *she examines Mirs feet* "well I like your feet so lets say I win I get to use your two feet in my next recipe but if you win......if you win hmm what do you wish or if you win?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Mir: *quickly bends forward face-to-face with Destro, wearing an angry expression* Whaddaya' mean "use my feet"?!! *leans in closer* I hope you don't take me for an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Destro: *pokes Mir a small smile on her face* "relax I don't think your an idiot but if you win you won't have to worry about that" *she turns to face away from Mir* "unless of course your scared of losing"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:16 pm

Mir: Yeah, I kinda' am scared 'a' losing! Especially when it means I'll get decapitated.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:19 pm

Destro: *looks over her shoulder* "you won't get decapitated you'll just lose you feet until someone uses healing magic on your feet to grow them back" *she grins pleasently* "of course you have to choose what you want should you win, and if you want I'll change the conditions if I were to win"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Mir: *sighs in disappointment and frowns* Nah, I'm too creeped-out to play right now. *looks around* Hope I'm allowed to eat random people here. *grows giant, lies against a tree, picks up a random passer-by and drops him in her mouth*
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:25 pm

Destro: *shakes her head and moves over to Mir sitting down and resting against her foot* "mmm your foot is soft" *she giggles pleasently* "mmm mind if I rest here for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Mir: *swallows a few more random people and sighs happily* That's better.... *looks down at Destro* Yeah, that's fine. *grins* So, you got a fetish, or is it just me that makes you like this?
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:30 pm

Destro: *giggles softly* "to be honest its a bit of both" *she giggles using a hand to stroke Mir's foot gently* "of course I do enjoy womens feet I just can't help it" *she giggles pleasently*
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:48 pm

*sitting drinking bottle after bottle of moonshine until he shatters one with an extremely loud popping sound*

Well, atleast i guess i don't have to worry about getting saliva all over me... *quite annoyed that he was ignored*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Mir: *her foot twitches* Ahaha-- I'm a little ticklish, so be careful. I don't wanna kick you by mistake. *looks over at Coda* Oh yeah, I forgot about you. *she grins, picks Coda up, and drops him in her mouth without swallowing*
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Aisu: Err, that may make him rather mad...
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Mir: If it's a bad thing to do, tell me. Don't understate crap that I need to know. *rolls Coda around with her tongue*
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:38 pm

He`s right about me being mad... Lucky for you at the moment that im too tired to really give a damn...
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:16 am

Destro: *rests against the foot before turning around and beginning to massage the sole as best she could*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next