Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)

Go down 
+8
Jætte_Troll
AisuKaiko
Boris92
Plant_Girl_23
Reptillian
nightgolem
Archmage_Bael
codaman
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:48 pm

mara: thats sad...I dont want to get into pasts, because it will remind me of my own Sad *mara looks sympathetic toward ruby*
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:49 pm

Aisu: Well, not really worried about our pasts. The present is very good to us, so screw what happened before.
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:50 pm

Neutral Well I swear this has got to be the first day haven't been fucked with... and by a meaning of i haven't had anyone try to turn me into lunch...

I don't talk shit and I don't aim to become it... but when the one thing to actually wake up and get some adrenaline flowing starts going from the agenda list to once in a blue moon, the end result could be me losing my advantage around here...
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:02 pm

Mir: *smiles mischeviously* Mmh, then let me help you out, Coda guy. *stops smiling and cocks an eyebrow* Uh, you are a human male, right?
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:40 am

Yea I am, don't you be getting any ideas... whatever the hell you are... *squinting because of the excessive moonshine screwing with his eyesight*
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:57 am

Aisu: Well, I'm bored. I'm gonna go look for something interesting to do, maybe throw rocks at gloteauxs...
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:04 am

Mara: if you can find one, but why not play a game? *she zips around aisu and pokes him curiously with a happy expression on her face*

besides I dont know you two yet! ^_^
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:10 am

Aisu: Oh, I'm Aisu. I was born on the world of Drelonia, lived in the city of Arlennia for 16 years, fought in the war, then moved to a small town in Onaria before I wound up here, but now I live in the Imoreith Tundra with Ruby.

Ruby: Hi!!
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:15 am

Mara: Immoreth Tundra? Never been there. I used to live in Deeper Felarya myself before...I left. ^^;

*she zips over to wave hello to ruby, then looks back at aisu* What are those names you're talking about? ^_^
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:23 am

Aisu: Well, if I had a map of my homeworld, I'd show you. Well, you can find one, but how can I explain how to get it... Fill your right index finger with passion! Or... something left-clickish?
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:29 am

Name: Destro

Race: Half Fairy

Height: 5ft

Hair Color: Bright Red

Eye Color: Green

Destro's hair reaches down to her Waist and is often well washed and can apear to be shiny. She wears a simple loin cloth around her waist, she wears a necklace around her neck that is encrusted with rubies. A pair of antenae poke out of the top of her head, but her back sports no wings.

Destro: *walks into the area a look of satisfaction etched upon her face* "hello there everyone"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:40 pm

Mir: *looks over her shoulder at Destro* Oh, hey. *cocks an eyebrow, then smiles* Y'know, you're kinda cute. I bet men are all over you. Hold on a sec. *turns her attention back to Coda* Hmph, fine, if you don't want me to help you be less bored, I'll leave you alone. *flutters up and away from Coda and over to Mara* Now who might this hyper little mischief-maker be? *grins*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:22 am

Mir: Hmph, well don't let me kill everyone's fun at the same time. D:
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 am

Destro: *giggles softly tracing her foot around in a circle on the floor a soft blush on her face* "thank you miss"
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Aisu: *sips an iced coffee* Soo... anyone in the mood for cake?
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:56 pm

Destro: *raises her hand* "ooh I love cake I'd like some.........please" *makes a cute look on her face*
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:54 pm

*i bet you wouldn't guess it, but he's out cold... again...*
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:08 pm

(did this thread die?)
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:20 pm

(No clue, just keep posting and it'll live)
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:21 pm

(ok then)

Destro: *lays down on the grass looking slightly bored*
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Aisu: Hey Ruby.

Ruby: Yes?

Aisu: Watch this! *starts juggling with tinies*

Ruby: Cool!
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:25 pm

Destro: *raised an eyebrow watching Aisu* "oh oh that is nice good job"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:01 pm

*sits up* ok why did everyone get all quiet? one thing ive learned is when a bunch of people who are bigger then you get really quiet when your trying to tune them out and get some sleep... bad things happen....

i should know, but really... wasn't myrah just cooking something? *looks around* im pretty sure she wouldn't mind cooking some stuff up if i managed to get a few willing tester tastes here... and hell i could really care less at the moment, not like i haven't been sucky treat before it and actually doesn't bother me...
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:01 pm

Mir: *looks at Aisu juggling* Hey, I can juggle a bit, too. *grins* But I go a bit bigger than tinies. *she pulls three small items from her hair, which turn out to be sledgehammers when she grows them to normal size* Guess it's a good thing I'm only human size right now. Wouldn't wanna' hurt someone by accident. *she starts juggling the sledgehammers and moves back-to-back with Aisu*
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:03 pm

Aisu: Err... careful, I'm not that good at this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next