Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)

Go down 
+8
Jætte_Troll
AisuKaiko
Boris92
Plant_Girl_23
Reptillian
nightgolem
Archmage_Bael
codaman
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:44 am

Samantha: *looks over examining Mara with a curious grin upon her face*
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:45 am

mara: sounds fun! I never thought of poking like that before...*flies around a bit* read back into your book?O-o
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:59 am

Poe: Yes. I can read anything and anyone into and out of books at will.
Aster: That's how he got me here to work for him.
Poe: I'm not about to move large piles of books on my own!
Aster: If you didn't read so much, the piles wouldn't be so large.
Poe: I'M THE LIBRARIAN!! I read when I'm not organizing the books!
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:06 pm

Samantha: *shrugs and moves cautiously towards mara*
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:09 pm

*in mara's constant flying she turns around to look at samantha, and grows giant to just over 70 ft* (i dont know how tall fairies are supposed to get)
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Samantha: *looks up curiously at Mara a small smile still upon her face*
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:18 pm

Grumbles a bit to himself before jumping down and walking through the crowd towards the cart, he then reaches around pulling a box off a pile of identical ones, a glass clinging noise coming from inside wen he put it on the ground and busted the top off with a crystal covered fist and pulled a green glass bottle out.

"As if it wasn't stressful enough trying to keep from being eaten, now its just to get some sleep without worry of being eaten..." he said to himself as he looked towards the group and took a drink of the bottle before jumping up and finding a new branch to rest on that wasn't so close to the group.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:17 pm

*mara looks down at samantha, smiling "^_^" then she turns around to look at coda, and extends her arm out to poke him on the belly* "you're gonna waste away if you just sleep all day! ^_^
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Ruby: I'm back! I'm full now~

Aisu: Good, what did you eat?

Ruby: Umm... I think the bus said "Negav Elementary School..." I wanted to eat them all, but I could only get like 6 in before my tummy started hurting...
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:31 pm

"Planning on it..."
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:32 pm

mara: *turns to ruby* school bus? O.o
*turns back to coda and picks him up, standing him on his feet, sporting an innocent look*
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:36 pm

"Will you leave me alone already? you fairies just think you own anything smaller then you huh... god you almost made me spill me drink."
He then take another drink from the green bottle...
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:38 pm

Fenja: Good work, Rubes. Damn spoiled brats. Helping natural selection is an important process. And hey, you guys live near Elifga! Really?! I totally grew up there! Those were the days...

North side you say? Oh - that's where most of the elves are, the northern end. All those beautiful elf girls taste so delicious... I'd say that's what I miss most about home. The elf salad. Or the elf pie. Or maybe the elf fondue. I heard elf is better for you too. More vitamins.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:44 pm

Ruby: Yes, I also find elves to be pretty yummy! I kinda can't wait to go back home, though...

Aisu: We'll go back soon, don't worry. Then you can eat all the elves you want!
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:46 pm

mara: oh! yeah I forgot to tell you I switched the liquid in the bottle with warp magic! It now contains "boom bee bomber"-fairy style. you should start feeling really hyper in a few minutes! ^3^
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:50 pm

looks at the bottle for a second and gives it a toss. "well, theres plenty of moonshine where that came from, whole boxes of it..."

he then jumps down and grabs another bottle, taking a quick drink of it. "hyper? yea thats exactly what i need, the energy to deal with this crowd..." he joked with a laugh taking another drink. "Fenja, you still eating humans and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Seline: toss Me a bottle, will you kid? hmmm... actually, just toss me a box.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Coda rolls his eyes and gives a quick kick to the ground, creating a wave that sends a closed box sliding towards seline stopping right next to her. "try please next time will ya?" he whined as he took another drink, knowing that feeling was the energy drink the fairy drugged him with.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:06 pm

mara: I only switched that bottle. or maybe I didn't this will be fun! *she watches them happily*
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:14 pm

"You better have only switched that bottle, i happen to know someone with a taste for fairies and those happen to be the only things keeping me calm right now, im ok with a little energy boost but you don't mess with my medicine... hell i don't care if i was randomly eaten right now because im in a decent mood but still, you mess with my moonshine and all Hell will be coming in a human sized package... so please don't, its really the only real thing i have to lean on to keep me from going crazy in this jungle..." he said taking a drink from his bottle confirming that it was still normal.
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Aisu: *shooting random birds out of the sky with fireballs*

Ruby: It rains birdies!
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Fenja: Hey! Roast bird! *Catches as many as she can*

So... Aisu, are you native Felaryan? Don't see too many humans in Elifga - at least one's that aren't living with the jotun.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:26 pm

Aisu: Native? Oh no, I'm from a world called Drelonia. Pretty nice place, but everyone fought each other all the time.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:41 am

Seline: sounds like the hive *bites the top of a bottle* bottoms up kid *does so*
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:05 am

Coda downs the rest of the bottle then gives it a hard toss in the air, flying straight up as it passes through the top of the canopy and then falls straight down. Coda having made a crystal bat and waiting for the bottle to come into hitting range, he then gives the bat a swing tagging the bottle with enough force to send it flying through the treeline straight over the rest of the group, the glass bottle having not shattered against the crystal made bat that Coda seemed to evaporate in his hands after the swing.

he then reached into the already open box and took a drink from a new bottle, checking to make sure it was moonshine and not changed... his eyes showing that he was a little more awake then before. "I just realized i have no idea where i was aiming that..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next