Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character RRR Program

Go down 
+17
PrinnyDood
Darkstorm Zero
kaitheguy1234
vegeta002
FalconJudge
Pendragon
Feadraug
Shady Knight
AisuKaiko
Anime-Junkie
Asuroth
Oldman40k2003
Saironthis
Jætte_Troll
spike833
Archmage_Bael
Stabs
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stabs
Stabs

Character RRR Program - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:47 am

Hmmm...

Well, Falcon, I could still use him, but first I need to get to that point. My skill takes time, after all. Who's this one, anyway? I'd like to know who am I talking about before I use him.

Vegeta, if you'd still like to keep him here just in case someone needs your naga, that's okay. I'm not the only one who'll need you.

Feadraug, you have a dryad, don't you? Not to pressure you or anything... but you know, even if your characters aren't generic, it might be worth to let people know you're okay with them being used.

Now, Pendragon, here's how I usually adress the "don't go OOC" part. You just have to check your writing with the character's owner! Go back and forth, maybe talk a little, make some friends while you're at it, get ideas together, discard ideas together, edit each other a little. Trust me, I really enjoyed the threesome with Bael and Troll. Rythmear was also such a pro to work with! I love working with other people.
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:46 am

I never had problems with people wanting to use my characters. Only things I need is asking me for permission and checking the characters so they can have some good knowledge - people can also ask how a character of mine would act in certain situations, which helps in getting everything in character.

And yes, I have a dryad... and a fairy... and a dridder... and two humans, one neko, one half-elf... and soon a succubus. As I said, you check what I have, you ask me and everything's fine. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:37 am

Well, I'd be willing to offer use of my characters for this. All I would ask is that I'm asked beforehand and told what they had planned.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:02 pm

Stabs wrote:
Vegeta, if you'd still like to keep him here just in case someone needs your naga, that's okay. I'm not the only one who'll need you.
Okay. I'll put a link to his profile for convenience: Ha'dara
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:49 am

Come to think of it, guys, I think I have a naughty fairy I'm done using.

Nifil's there for grabs now.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:54 am

I don't mind Geeran being used so much, he is a human Mecha pilot.

Just don't kill him, and drop me a line, and a link to whatever he's being used in, 'cause I would love to see others interpretations of the character.

If you need a profile, give me a shout, and I'll provide.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
PrinnyDood
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
PrinnyDood

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:16 am

It has recently come to my realization that this thread is a really good idea. Cool

So, I was just writing along, and came to a section where I needed a random dryad and fairy, for a very small, but important scene. Their presence is just strong enough that I can't get away with not naming them, but it feels oddly wasteful to create two new named characters for such tiny roles.

So, I was wondering if anyone around these parts might be willing to give me a hand in that department, as per the purpose of this thread?

Dryad
Almost any personality will do, so long as they get along with random fairies, and feel a certain minimum amount of connection within the dryad community.

Fairy
Technically doesn't even have any lines in the story, but needs to be reasonably adept in a conflict, able and willing to chat with the aforementioned dryad, and willing to brave a certain amount of danger in order to help out a dryad in need. Generally a pro-dryad individual.

Sadly I don't really have any I can offer at the moment, though that may change in the near future as I finally start writing up bios for some of my characters.

The story is semi-christmas-themed, so I'm hoping to have it up by the 25th. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://prinnydood-abides.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:25 am

PrinnyDood wrote:
Fairy
PrinnyDood wrote:
reasonably adept in a conflict,
I believe that Joker's fairy character, Cazaria may fit the bill here/
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
PrinnyDood
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
PrinnyDood

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:18 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:
I believe that Joker's fairy character, Cazaria may fit the bill here/
Err, forgive my ignorance, but I'm not familiar with this Joker, nor have I any idea where I might look to find a profile on Cazaria, thus enabling me to know whether to even bother him/her about it. sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
PrinnyDood
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
PrinnyDood

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:20 pm

Because I am an idiot who forgot to check his messages, I ended up just going ahead and making those two random characters. Don't be like me kids; stupidity isn't cool. confused

However, I figured I might as well make the best of it and offer up random fairy & random dryad on this thread for anyone who might need them, now that the story is up. They have very little in terms of established personality or even location, so they should be able to fit into any number of scenarios.

Izzelette - Fairy
Pretty much the only immutable things about her are that she's OK in a conflict and is willing to (somewhat recklessly) jump to the defense of a dryad in need. I don't feel a ton of attachment to her, so I'd be cool with pretty much anything anyone wants to do with her, short of feeding her to a feyweed or something. In fact, if you really wanted to kill her off I might even be okay with that, depending on how it was done. xD

Talith - Dryad
While she got more lines in the actual story, she's even less clearly defined as a character. She's an active participant in the dryad network, and friendly toward fairies, but anything else is pretty much fair game. You want a random dryad who has a name that starts with T, you need look no further.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:36 pm

Yeah well I didn't exactly check this thread either, and I have a decent number of characters myself, not all of whom have been written up.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Now calling on the fairy population of Felarya, I will need several fairies for guest appearances in The Joy of Hunting, Chapters 6 to 12. For now, let's focus on Ch. 6.

Basically, Chapter 6 involves a short game of cat and mouse against a pair of fairy hunters, namely Faulkner and Lenna. The fairy in question must be one whose character, be it by her personality or by her powers, would, narratively speaking, somehow allow, combined with a certain set of circumstances, a development where everyone escapes alive. Similarly there'll be a parallel development, but it would involve a different fairy -and hunters- this time, ending favorably towards these other hunters.

I doubt it reads in any fairy's profile that she could lose to a special hunter- and egos are fragile things. I would not dare come to one of you to ask if your fairy could get caught by my hunters- so I hope somebody will give me a hand on this one. As soon as I have one, I'll make the other one myself unless I get really lucky and catch two. Razz

The fairy hunters scheduled to fail have: a batman utility suit (Faulkner), and a hunting rifle (Lenna). Remember they are supposed to come out of this whole and alive :S.
The fairy hunters scheduled to succeed have: an outfit full of live, angry bugs (Chensui), and magic-countering rays and blasts (Antares). Once again, they're both scheduled to come out alive from the ordeal.

Whatever fairy gets caught may, depending on other constraints, have a smaller role in parts 11 and/or 12, together with any other named fairies caught up until this point. Who knows, if I get enough people together, their role might not be really smaller.

Chapter 6 is mainly an action scene- roleplaying experience helps here, I have problems playing up everyone's intelligence to their fullest and their familiarity with their own abilities and others' at the same time, often focusing too much on one character at the detriment of all others. It also helps to have watched a lot of violent cartoons or movies. A lot of back-and-forth is to be expected here- I check things several times over with the writers.

Those interested contact me by PM, please.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:13 am

Thanks for your cooperation.

I have what I need. ^^ See you.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:59 am

I'm working on a series of 4komas at the moment for my new elf character Tarynn and I need a casual acquaintance for a strip. Needs to be of a good predator size, and should be the kind of lively person who tries to tell funny stories and jokes. Nagas and fairies preferred, and either a drawing or a very good description of what he/she looks like would be grand Very Happy

//Edit: Offer withdrawn, got tired of waiting so went ahead and created a one-shot character. Will try again next time!
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Now for another request.

For Chapter 5 of Codename Hydra, I'll need a dryad.

Said dryad must:
-Reside in the Forest of Whispers.
-Be voracious.
-Being cute is a plus.
-Have reached man-eating size before 2048 AU.

Send any suggestions via PM, please.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:23 pm

WHOA another ingenious thread I never knew about. I have nothing to request or offer at present but I can see myself making use of this in the future!
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:23 pm

BOMP. Anyone got a giant-sized character who does eat humanoid prey but doesn't live a sexually virulent life like some other more free-spirited predators? Bonus points if they're the kind of person to voice their opinions on such matters. I need them for a 4koma!
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:39 pm

McKindle wrote:
BOMP. Anyone got a giant-sized character who does eat humanoid prey but doesn't live a sexually virulent life like some other more free-spirited predators? Bonus points if they're the kind of person to voice their opinions on such matters. I need them for a 4koma!

Well I have a few. I long ago created the profile framework for Ursala, a reverse Felarya sterotype on "mothers". I noticed a lot of small parents adopting giant children, but not many giants rasing human children. When I saw this I made Urasala a giantess whom after eating a ninja-like woman she finds that the woman had a bundle of cloth with her and in it was a baby girl. Feeling slightly guilty she takes on this child as her own and raises her. Despite her raising a human child however she doesn't change her diet and Stella, the little girl the baby turned into, grows up with the beleif she is a giantess as well and it's pefectly natural to eat humans...She's just too small to do it yet. Ursala lets her go on believing this to avoid hurting the girl with the truth.

What do you think Simon? She fit the bill?
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:54 pm

Hello again.

I'll be needing some mercenaries for the rest of Codename Hydra- given that it's about mercenaries. I'd like some pointers on where to look for them: the amount of mercs I need is too large to write myself. I'm gonna need some help filling all the numbers.

I will need a lot of them, preferably from a lot of different sources, but I'd rather have those that were operational around 2048 A.U. (20 years before present time), so even groups that were already killed in the stories that featured them are perfectly good to me. In fact, I dearly favor those unsuspecting soon-to-be-stiffs!

Anyone who has mercs that were operative round 2048, please contact me by PM.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:47 pm

Greetings again.

On the spirit of not letting this thread die, I'd like to ask if anyone had characters who had boats, ships, or other watercraft in 2048 AU, operating in the Topazial Sea.

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:23 am

What if I had a character who functioned as their own watercraft? A few more specifics?
Back to top Go down
turboman500
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:41 pm

All of my characters are ok to use - just let me know ahead of time - or use my :icon: shortcut in the comments so i can atleast find it and check it out Smile.

Some examples of my characters

Malika - If you don't know by now...

Noxcia - Giant people friendly 4 eyed Dridder

Relina - Valka fae (interdimensional warrior fairies)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character RRR Program   Character RRR Program - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character RRR Program
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2