Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures

Go down 
+19
Zephyr102
Solomon
AzureJass
eusuna
parameciumkid
hhhat09
W-3-K
zersergathant
Pendragon
Stabs
walkingbyself
Oldman40k2003
space_samurai
TheLightLost
Anime-Junkie
Archmage_Bael
Warrior3000
Reptillian
Nyaha
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Do you think my latest character works for Felarya, being a robot?
Yes, I really like her! ^_^
Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Vote_lcap33%Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Generally Felarya isn't the place for automatons, but you've done relatively well fitting her in.
Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Eh, I suppose...
Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
I don't think Felarya is the place for futuristic robots.
Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Kill it with fire!
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:35 pm

(Edited out)

Last edited by Nyaha on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:29 am

Name: T104-Y16 "Ty Ty"
Race: IngoWorks Inu-Type Automaton
Chrono / Bio Age: 8 / 16
Height: 5'5"
Hair Colour: Brown
Fur Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Green
Predation: Safe

-Appearance-
Designation T104-Y16, nicknamed "Ty Ty" by her previous owner, is an automated mechanical being that originated offworld of Felarya. "She" appears as an inu, much like the ones native to Felarya, with light skin, chestnut brown hair and fur, glassy green eyes, and a short tail that is almost always wagging behind her. She wears a pair of overalls-style short-shorts and a short-sleeved green dress shirt underneath, as well as a dark brown old-style worker's cap, the sides of which have been cut a little for her ears, and a pair of brown worker's boots. Everything about her appearance is extremely realistic, down to the different tones in her skin. It even heals minor cuts and scrapes on the tissue. However, when she walks, she makes noticeable whirring sounds, and her footsteps are heavy and metallic. Notably, she always carries a pair of heavy, brown, weaved sacks of groceries in her arms, tied at the top. She weighs around 470 pounds despite her slender, shapely look. She speaks with a high, fast, and slightly electronic-sounding voice. Cup size A.

-Personality-
Ty Ty has what can be described at best as a quirky personality. It is unknown if she suffered damage upon traveling through a dimensional anomaly to Felarya or if she's programmed to be the way she acts. She tends to speak with an energetic, happy tone, and often talk rather quickly. She seems to be quite hyperactive, but also rather stupid; she constantly asks people she meets in Felarya if they are her "owner", will ask multiple people even after getting an answer, and won't check anyone who answers "yes" to see if they really are, she simply goes ahead and does what they tell her to do until she is separated from them. And even so, she's not easy to take advantage of, as she often messes up commands given to her, 'hears' them wrong and does something completely different, or gets distracted while carrying out an order. She also has the capability to feel emotions - quite a feat for a work of machinery. She also seems to like to play back things she has recorded, and will adopt a different voice and expression when this happens. She does have one definitely predictable quality, however; if someone or something threatens a person she has identified as her owner, she will go to all lengths to keep them from harm, as she claims she is programmed to do.

-Background-
Ty Ty was originally made by a company known as IngoWorks on some other world 8 years ago. The company was paid by a rich and powerful investor who poured a large amount into technology that would allow artificial beings to experience emotion. Ty Ty became one of those robots. After she was bought, she was introduced her to another automaton, T063-N04, also known as "Noa", whom Ty Ty became good friends with. Life was rather uneventful for the most part for Ty Ty, carrying out her owner's commands, helping him with work and fetching groceries for him every so often. But the biggest shock of her life was when she realized not all artificial life forms could feel emotions like she could; this came when she confessed her adoration for Noa, and he wasn't able to reciprocate her feelings. After having a tough time coming to the realization of this, having let the heartbreak affect her work ethic, she was almost sent to scrap until she managed to get her act together and be able to accept Noa despite his inability to love her in return. She decided that just being there with him and having fun with him was enough. A year later, during one of her grocery runs, on the way back to her master's abode, she unwittingly stepped through a dimensional portal leading to Felarya, finding herself in the forests. Either due to malfunctions caused by this event, or perhaps just bad programming, she only seemed to be half-aware of what happened, not realizing she'd been transported but also knowing something had definitely gone wrong. She decided to just keep walking on to look for her master and give him the groceries, and continues to do so now, the event having been quite recent.

-Abilities-
Ty Ty has many of the generic-seeming abilities one would think a robotic girl would have, including extendable limbs that can rotate 360 degrees or more, and the ability to record and play back sounds and voices she's heard. She is very durable, able to take a punch from a strong giant predator and stay marginally functional. She also boasts strength comparable to a human of above-average physical prowess, though she can seem stronger than that because she has access to the full range of strength that a human has regardless of emotion. She also has concealable movement treads in the soles of her feet. Her main abilities involve her extendible limbs and the pneumatic systems that power them. She can extend her biceps, forearms, calves and thighs each to ten feet maximum, giving her a maximum possible height of twenty feet high. She can also extend her neck, fingers, and waist as well. The pneumatics are also what allow her her remarkable strength. In order to use them, though, she does need to be able to 'breathe' air via her mouth. By inhaling, she can increase the air pressure in her limbs and push them outward; she must exhale to pull them back in. She can also increase the air pressure in her limbs while keeping them locked in place, then release them to shoot them out at a faster speed. She is completely powered, interestingly, by a system that actively absorbs magic energy from around her and converts it to electrical energy, which suggests that the world she originates from is not only technologically advanced, to a degree, but also rich with magic like Felarya is. This system has allowed her to continue functioning in Felarya without needing an inaccessible recharge of power. She is waterproof, but not necessarily fireproof, though her appearance is all that can really be damaged by the latter. She does have a weakness against electricity, which she conducts actively. If given enough, her circuits will overheat and cause her to shut down, at least temporarily, which causes her magic-absorbing system to shut off, too. She hasn't been eaten thus far, so the question of her body's edibility and digestibility has yet to be determined, but even so, eating her would likely be a cause of discomfort and probably serious indigestion, even food poisoning, for any predator.

-Diet-
As a machine, Ty Ty does not require food of any sort, or even air. However, she is able to eat, and has a containment unit built into her torso that can hold things, food or otherwise. She can take things out of her 'stomach' any time she needs to. She is also equipped with a low-powered cannon that can fire things from her stomach container. Besides that, she's basically non-predatory to everything.

Last edited by Nyaha on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:21 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:40 pm

There's always room for automatons in my book. I wrote up an idea for a town dependant on them. I tend to view them as constructs though, and Ty Ty seems to fit the mold of an android to me. Both profiles are nicely written and that minor detail I just pointed out won't take away from them. Mmmm... I guess I do have one more issue to take here. I kinda question the logic of parents abandoning babies in the street in hopes they'll find a better life.

Edit: I voted kill it with fire cause it just sounds so fun. v_v
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:23 pm

Heavenless-star wrote:
There's always room for automatons in my book. I wrote up an idea for a town dependant on them. I tend to view them as constructs though, and Ty Ty seems to fit the mold of an android to me. Both profiles are nicely written and that minor detail I just pointed out won't take away from them. Mmmm... I guess I do have one more issue to take here. I kinda question the logic of parents abandoning babies in the street in hopes they'll find a better life.

Edit: I voted kill it with fire cause it just sounds so fun. v_v
Orphanages are for those who don't live in the poor part of Negav? ^.^ Nyu, I thought it'd work nice there. I don't think it's something that needs to be changed though, right?
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:31 am

Your last post confruzes me. o.o

What orphanage are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:20 pm

Heavenless-star wrote:

You said it's strange for parents to abandon their babies in the street. I thought, the alternate option was an orphanage, and assumed you were asking why they didn't leave Minacchi at one.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Nyaha wrote:
Heavenless-star wrote:

You said it's strange for parents to abandon their babies in the street. I thought, the alternate option was an orphanage, and ass-u-med you were asking why they didn't leave Minacchi at one.

Now, do you see what you just did here? D:

I wasn't thinking of an orphanage but I was indeed thinking it's not a great idea to leave a child exposed and expect someone else to come along and take good care of them. It was just something that I had raised an eyebrow at, that's all. It wasn't a major problem with the character.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:13 am

Yes I see, and I know, assuming is a horrible thing to do. I'm very sorry, I'll try not to let it happen again.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:25 pm

I'd just like to let anyone who's interested know that I've finished reworking Nyaha's backstory. It's very similar to how it used to be, but I made sure this time to have a difference between him before his mother's passing and after. After all, nobody loses someone that close to them without going through some kind of personal change. ;3
Back to top Go down
eusuna
Helpless prey
eusuna

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:27 am

kind of like ya Minacchi character.

Hail to the street performer Smile
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:56 am

(This character has been scrapped)

Last edited by Nyaha on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AzureJass
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
AzureJass

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Nyaha wrote:
Name: Alexandra
Race: Demon Harpy
Chrono / Bio Age: 75 / 21
Height: 103 feet
Hair Colour: Pink
Eye Colour: Pink
Skin Colour: Red
Feather Colour: Red
Predation: Specialized
Food Category: 3-20 feet Prefers: Elves

Alexandra, or Alex as those closer to her call her, is a demon harpy who likes to travel around Felarya when she can. She has pale, pinkish-looking hair that matches her sharp-looking eyes. Her feathers, as a demon harpy, are all a distinct blood-red colour, and are found on her wings, her legs - front and sides only, and as a ring around her collar. Her skin is also a red colour, though a little paler than her wings. Around her waist, she wears a skirt and a headring made with temporal heron feathers, which can be seen distinctively despite being transparent because they put the backdrop of night against her feathers in the daytime, and light the feathers behind them up at night.

Alex is, despite her fearsome appearance, a kind and generous girl. She likes to help people whenever she can, providing aid to those who need it and knowledge to the inexperienced. However, due to the harpy's language, and her sometimes questionable methods of 'helping' people, she often comes across just like any other harpy. She especially likes being able to teach people things, often enough through harsh lessons. She’ll even assist prey species every so often, though usually by means of attacking them. Those who learn get to live, and those who don’t get eaten. If she finds that her ‘students’ have learnt well, she’ll offer whatever other assistance she can give to them before leaving. As a demon harpy, her actions and methods are very aggressive, but she is, for the most part, an emotionally stable person. By harpy standards, Alex has a cool temper, and she doesn’t let things get to her. However, she tends to come off as pushy because she’s ‘aggressively helpful’, and has a bad habit of trying to offer help to those who don’t need or don’t want it. She tends to think that she knows best in many situations as well, and has a hard time admitting when she’s wrong.

As a demon harpy, Alex has many natural abilities that make her a fearsome predator. She is fast, agile, and physically quite powerful, and has the ability to make her feathers as tough as steel in the blink of an eye, while still keeping them light as a - well, feather - which she can use to shield herself or press a very strong attack. She is also proficient with curses as demon harpies are known to be. She has two curses in particular she likes to use. One is a basic curse, but can also be rather devastating, as it disables her target from being able to use any magic for 3 minutes, maximum. This spell can be cast from a distance. Her other one consists of her using one of her temporal heron feathers to create a special kind of curse that, when applied to her target, causes them to feel and act senile, making them slower in speed and reflex, and causing them to have memory problems and even joint pains. Alex can cast this spell two ways: the first involves performing the curse at long-range, which uses up one feather right off the bat and only lasts 10 minutes but is easier to cast. The second method involves placing the curse on the feather itself, which will last for 10 minutes before the feather returns to being a normal temporal heron feather, and in order to place the curse on a target, Alex must touch the cursed feather to them, but in turn this method allows the spell to be self-sufficient, and won’t end until it is removed manually with a spell. Though she doesn’t have any specific weaknesses, there’s nothing she’s particularly invulnerable to, either, though lightning seems to affect her more than anything else. Even so, she has a lot of endurance and can be very tough to bring down no matter what is done to her.

Alex, despite her kind ways of teaching prey species, is a predator like any other, and sometimes she just needs to hunt for the fun and food of it. She’ll eat anything she can get her talons on, from a human to even a kensha beast, though other giant preds don't fit on the menu. She has a large preference for elves, finding them actually rather easy to hunt with the use of her curses, though she sometimes faces the bittersweet event of one of them passing her ‘classes’. Often enough, when hunting for real, she’ll leave one of her cursed temporal heron feathers lying around and hide in wait for some unsuspecting prey to pick it up and suddenly find themselves cursed with old age, ready and ripe for the picking.

Nice Nyaha, Harpies deserve more love man.
Back to top Go down
Solomon
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:46 pm

I'm glad to see you make a harpy as well and one that's a true predator, can't say there's anything wrong with the bio here
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Niela's New Groove. ^.^   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:22 pm

Name: Niela
Race: Darkness Elemental
Sex: Female
Crono/Bio Age: 244 / 29
Height: Varies
Hair Colour: Yellow
Eye Colour: Yellow
Predation: Highly Specialized
Food Category: 0.00000001 inches - 100+ feet. Prefers: All

-Appearance-
Niela is a darkness elemental who has total control over her body through shapeshifting. In her standard form, she has beautiful long, glowing yellow hair which reaches down to her hips and covers her right eye, which perfectly matches her enticing yellow eyes in colour. Her body has a deep purple hue, and her face has a very mature, womanly shape. She generally prefers to have larger-sized breasts, and a curvy, voluptuous body shape. Her legs, when not simply floating around with a wisp of darkness connecting her to the closest shadow, are long and shapely, with thick, smooth thighs. Being a very mature and powerful elemental, she also boasts the power to change the size of her body via her shapeshifting powers, so she is just as often seen as a giant-sized threat as she is a human-sized one, especially at nighttime.

-Personality-
Niela is a very mature and womanly individual, who refers to people with words like "hon" and "sweetie" very typically in her otherwise very clear and intelligent-sounding speech. She has a deep, breathy, womanly, yet hollow-sounding voice. Unfortunately, due to certain circumstances in her past, she lives a remarkably lonely life for someone as social as herself, due to having lost someone she cared about in the past. She tends to view those who attempt to get close to her with suspicion and takes care not to get very close to anyone, for fear of having her heart broken a second time. Because of this, she has turned to sex as a way of filling the gap inside herself. However, as sex is, generally speaking, not a good substitute for real friendship, Niela constantly finds herself needing more. This constant need for sexual contact has made her a sexual fiend of succubus-like proportions, and Niela spends and has spent much of her free time developing different methods of luring in, playing with, and eating her prey. That is to say, any moments in her life when she isn't putting those methods to use. Despite this, she is a very intelligent and mature woman, with almost two and a half centuries of knowledge and experience to live off. She is very well-read, and has a considerable knowledge base on the subject of biological functions of many different kinds of creatures in particular. She is rather egotistical, often admiring her own reflection whenever she spots it, and talking quite highly about herself to anyone who happens to be nearby. She also has a somewhat unhealthy lust for power in addition to her sexual lust, and to top everything off, she doesn't have much of a sense for personal space.

-Background (Story)-
As a newly-formed elemental in the Evernight Forest, Niela was discovered early in life by a part of Elven adventurers exploring the territory. Having not yet become accustomed to what she was and her natural place as a predator in Felarya, she approached the party in a peaceful and ignorant manner, sparking interest in the explorers. Ultimately, after they deemed her not to be a threat, they decided to bring her with them, and Niela was taken to the Elven village the group lived in. She was given a name, and raised by the village, being taught the Elven language, Elven values, and about the world in which they all lived. During her time growing up in this village, she became closely attached to one Elven woman in particular, who also had become attached to Niela. The two grew quite close, and as she got older, Niela found herself falling deeply in love with the Elven woman. In the process, she had been learning more about her natural abilities as a darkness elemental, and, as her body was still quite malleable in form due to her incredibly young age (by elemental standards), she had been teaching herself how to mold her body into different forms at will, developing the ability to shapeshift. She became adept at it enough that she was able to begin hunting on par with some of the village's best hunters and archers, and with seemingly much less effort than them. Eventually, she also began exploring her natural predatory nature, preying on animals and beasts in the fashion common to Felarya's predators - swallowing them whole and alive. She began small, but soon began working her way up to larger beasts, some bigger than the Elves she called family.

And it was during this time, when she was in love, enjoying her powers, and having a wonderful life, that suspicion began to arise among the elves of the village in secret. Many of them began fearing that, given time, her predatory urges would take over, and she would begin devouring everyone in the village, and due to her now well-developed abilities as an elemental, that they would be powerless to stop her if that happened. Before long, even the love of her life had been reluctantly convinced that Niela would only end up being a danger to the village. She, along with the rest of the village, took up arms one morning and began an effort to drive Niela away from the village by force, attacking her with magic and light. Those who could not wield magic used torches, as her young form was incredibly weak to nearly any kind of light source. She attempted to defend herself for a time, each Elf she wounded with her body, her weapon, making her feel pain worse that the spells. And then she saw her - the love of her life, approaching her, readying a magic spell, her intent and lack of regret clear in her sharp eyes. Feeling betrayed by her family and heartbroken that her biggest love would turn against her and attack her, she fled the village. She went as far as she could to get away, not wanting anything to do with them, not forgiveness, not revenge, not anything. During this time of weakness and heartbreak, she decided the best way she could live was to stay away from people, to avoid hurting them and avoid being hurt by them. With the wilds of Felarya as her new home, she set about surviving, which wasn't too hard with her abilities, which she soon focused on developing further as a means to distract her from her pain and loneliness. As decades passed, her abilities grew more versatile, and her physical form began to get stronger. She had searched out new sources of information, raiding the camps of adventurers she came across - in use or abandoned - for reading material, though the lack of translation for the written word in Felarya meant that she was often left clueless unless the book was written in Elvish.

As the pain and heartbreak passed, she began to feel empty. She was alone, after having enjoyed a life where she was surrounded by people of varied personalities and forms and abilities. Though she didn't want to admit it, she yearned for that life. She wanted to enjoy the presence of people. But she was convinced that if she attempted to obtain that life once more, to find people to surround herself with, it would only end with everyone being hurt again. She decided that, if she couldn't interact with people, maybe it would be okay to enjoy their presence from afar. So she began stalking anyone she found wandering through the Felaryan wilderness, staying in the shadows and listening to their conversations with others. It worked, for a time, to fill the hole in her heart, at least somewhat. But it didn't last. She wanted more. She wanted to be the one people were talking to, paying attention to. And then it happened. While stalking a particular party to a small village hidden in the wilderness, she came to witness the act of sexual intercourse for the first time. It was the first thing to really make her feel something new, something substantial, in a very long time. Overwhelmed with curiosity, she continued to stalk the couple she had watched have sex for many more days, waiting for them to do it again, and watching again whenever they did. She learned, she felt, and she developed. But yet again, it was not enough for her. Soon, she was not content simply watching. So during one of the couple's sexual escapades, Niela, overcome by curiosity and the urge to interact with people again after such a long time, emerged from the shadows and attempted to join in. She moulded her body into a shape that the male would find appealing - after listening to them so so many weeks, she had a good idea of what that was - and approached the two in the middle of their intercourse. Naturally, they were shocked by her sudden appearance and attempted to stop, but after so long, Niela couldn't stand the thought of losing this chance. She threatened them, telling them she was the spirit of sex, aroused by their actions, and if they stopped, she would curse them to never be able to perform sexually again. Not in any position to argue, having been caught literally with their pants down, the couple resumed their actions, the tension slowly fading away as they got lost in one another. Niela, spurred by a sudden surge of confidence at how well that had worked, soon joined them, experiencing the pleasures of physical love for the very first time in her life, directly.

After all three of them had been satisfied, Niela left them, never to return. She needed time to reflect on what she had just experienced, and once more fled into the wilderness. She soon came to the conclusion that sex was the one way she could interact with other people without hurting them or herself, while at the same time not getting attached. Overjoyed by this revelation, she began a new stage in her life, one in which she developed her sexual techniques and honed her shapeshifting abilities for that purpose, periodically seeking out individuals to test them on and enjoy carnal pleasure with, regardless of their opinion on the matter. She became as a succubus, so consumed with her own desires and development that she paid those she bedded with little heed, except in the matter of their orgasm. She also learned from others when they were willing to teach, and found Elven books about sex when she was able, deepening her knowledge of sex, bodies, biology, kinks, and everything else to do with the subject as much as was possible. However, she did find that she needed to exercise some caution to avoid retaliation in some situations. Most often, she simply needed to make sure that one of her targets didn't alert her other targets of her presence. As a solution, she embraced her predatory nature, and simply got into the habit of eating those she made love to, except in certain circumstances. Despite this, or perhaps in part because of this, for the first time since she had left the village of her youth, she had finally found some semblance of happiness, and the desire to not let that slip away drove her to continue. She has continued this way for several decades, her interactions with people growing joyously more frequent and fulfilling that desire for interaction each time. Despite the fact that she is still lacking the emotional connection with people she used to have in her early life, she has convinced herself she is content with living her life in this manner.

-Abilities-
Niela boasts many fearsome abilities. She has the ability to shapeshift, which she has a great deal of experience using - she can turn parts of her body into weapons, mimic several different Felaryan species, and even rearrange things within her body, such as her nerves or stomach acid. Since darkness isn't a quantifiable element, she can amass darkness from around her - be the source the shadow of a tree or the night itself - and change sizes; she can expand and contract her own body, as a whole or in parts, and can use this in conjunction with her shapeshifting to unbelievable effect, forming extra limbs or making parts of her disproportionately large. In addition, she boasts several abilities natural to her species - she can merge with any shadow, disappear in dark areas, and turn her body in part or in whole intangible. She has built up somewhat of an immunity to synthetic light (torches, flashlights), so it needs to be beyond a certain intensity to affect her. This allows her to travel across areas in Felarya so long as she keeps her body under the cover of shade, from trees and such, though being exposed to pure, natural light will still affect her greatly. Like all elementals, most forms of physical offense have no effect on her, as, being made of darkness, she can simply phase her body through physical objects. Niela is, however, susceptible to magic attacks of any kind, and is especially weak against light magic. Weapons that have certain magical enchantments can also affect her.

-Diet-
Niela doesn't discriminate whatsoever when it comes to her choice of meal. She does, however, greatly prefer sentient prey, considering them infinitely more fun to hunt and 'play' with. Unless one has usage of light-based spells, getting off of her menu is not an easy task. It is possible to outmatch her using other types of magic, but it takes a lot more effort. There is the possibility of getting off the menu by showing her a good time in the sack, but that being said, she can be quite difficult to impress.

Last edited by Nyaha on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:35 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating Bio (March 2016))
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: What you've all been waiting for...   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:09 pm

(edited out)

Last edited by Nyaha on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:17 am

(This character has been removed)

Last edited by Nyaha on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:53 pm

(Edited out)

Last edited by Nyaha on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:08 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zephyr102
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Zephyr102

PostSubject: Alexia's Profile   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:40 am

So what I'm getting is that she looks a fair bit like this?
Spoiler:
Maybe without clothes (naturally) and with more feathers?

You say she has a near-insatiable appetite, but only feeds when she feels like it. That's kind of odd. Does it mean that she will endure hunger for no particular reason?

I do hope you actually post a story about her life. As it stands, her bio is sufficient, but there are little things you want to read about in narrative form, like why her friend went into the Miragia Forest and how her interaction with the vampire went.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:30 pm

About that, yes, except a little less hair in the back and without that big flop of hair on the top, and no wing claws.

The reason she endures her hunger is because of shame She's not totally into what she's become, so she holds off for as long as she can. I'll add that into the bio, thank you.

That sounds like a great idea. I think I'll do just that! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:20 am

A small update: I have now included each of my female character's (except for Molly) cup size based on this chart.

If you think there's a problem with the chart, please don't hesitate to tell me. I'd really like to be as accurate as possible. Very Happy Enjoy, boob-lovers! ^.^
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:15 pm

[quote="Nyaha"
Name: Molly / Geno
[/quote]

Wow Molly and Geno are quite well done characters. I love the backstory one them. It's almost fairy tale like. Then you get to the soul eating part and it's more Grimm's Fairy Tale. ^^; I do like them though!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:20 am

Name: The Techno-Angel
Race: Elf
Height: 6'0"
Hair Colour: Pink
Eye Colour: N/A
Skin Tone: Fair

-Appearance-
An elf going by the name "The Techno-Angel". She wears highly technologically-advanced armor that covers her from head to toe, with a black body suit that hugs her body quite tight underneath. The armor comes complete with thick forearm protectors, elbow, bicep, shoulder, chest, waist, thigh, and foreleg armor, thick platform boots, and a helmet that covers the top and back of her head. The helmet features a light-blue visor that covers the top-half of her face, but it lets her long, pink hair flow out of the backside, down to the middle of her back. There are a number areas on her helmet and armor that glow a light blue. She is always seen with four disc-like rings that float and rotate around her wrists and ankles, which also glow blue. Finishing her look are the two makeshift wings of metal protruding from the back of her chest armor, which are designed to be telescopic, able to shorten and lengthen as needed. Though she is kind of tall, as elves go she is rather petite, and her body does not have many curves. Cup size A.

-Personality-
The Techno-Angel is a self-proclaimed "superhero", who wanders about Felarya in search of things and people who need 'rescuing', no matter who or what they are. Though she tries to look and sound heroic, she more often than not comes off nervous and unsure of herself. The backwards moralities of Felaryans often mix her up, making her question the validity of what she is trying to accomplish constantly. The Techno-Angel is simply inexperienced at life as a whole, being of a relatively young age and having lived the majority of her life sheltered and protected. She does usually mean well, though, and attempts to be honest where she feels comfortable to do so. She always tries to do the right thing, even when what the right thing to do is is a mystery to her. Her word is her law, and she'll do whatever she has to in order to keep a promise. She doesn't deal well with stress, and has a weakness for sweets. She also tends to hold a grudge.

-Background-
The Techno-Angel is actually from a future version of Felarya (about 10 years or so). She arrived in the present version through dimensional travels, via portals to and from a different world. While away from Felarya, she was introduced to a different lifestyle than what she had been privileged to have on Felarya (that having been a calm life without worry of survival, living in a town protected by a powerful giantess), and took it upon herself to attempt to do right and help people where she was able in that world. After a few years, and having obtained the powers she currently possesses from that world, she returned to Felarya, only to find that she had wound up in a different time version of her homeworld. Even so, she decided to continue her crusade to help as many people as she could, and try to make their lives a little brighter with her light.

-Abilities-
The Techno-Angel can be considered quite powerful ability-wise, boasting numerous boons from her specialized armor and the disk-like rings (referred to as "halos") that she wears around her wrists and ankles. One of her main abilities is flight; her halos are able to carry her around, allowing for free-form flight and levitation (she is seldom seen touching the ground). Her imitation wings can also be used for flight when her halos lose power by employing a form of levitation magic, folding out of a pair of panels attached the back of her armor, though this comes at the cost of maneuverability since she is only able to fly in the direction she's angled using her wings. She can also turn her halos into projectiles which can have either blunt or slicing properties, throwing and launching them towards targets, as well as fire shots of light from them or focus their magic energies into blades of light. The the latter two abilities are able to inflict pain with no physical damage to the target by sending electrical currents through the nerves of whatever part of the target's body was attacked, to pain receptors in the target's brain (thought they do have the ability to cut through energy and darkness/unholy beings). Her armor protects her from physical and magical offenses, but not to a great degree, meaning she has to count on her agility to avoid harm. The heads-up display in her helmet's visor can make many different kinds of observations for her, from reading heat signatures to a person's body language, and the helmet itself acts like a computer of sorts, with various files and information databases which the Techno-Angel can recall as needed. And to top it all off, the Techno-Angel knows a few different light-based magic spells. All of her weapons and armor is powered by magic circuits that feed off the ambient magic energy in Felarya's environment, and if need be, from those of the Techno-Angel herself. The main weakness to her armor is electricity of any sort. In even the smallest quantity, electricity will short out all of the magical circuitry, and the Techno-Angel will lose the vast majority of her powers. If this happens, she'll only have her few magic spells to defend herself with, as she has very little physical ability of her own, and without the power rings to assist her, the armor she wears will weigh her down. There's also the unfortunate fact that her armor gives of a rather large magical signature, making her a rather noticeable presence to those with the predator sense. To a lesser degree, her halos also have a limit, as powerful spells or discharging large amounts of magic energy will cause them to temporarily lose power, making them useless until the armor recharges them.

Last edited by Nyaha on Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:17 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Name: Kahina
Race: Shakala (Forest)
Chrono / Bio Age: 43 / 26
Height: 6'4"
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Pink
Skin Tone: Fair

-Appearance-
Kahina is the chief currently leading the shakala of the forest. Her hair needles are coloured brown, reaching down to her ankles like most shakala, and her eyes are a glassy pink colour. Her most notable piece of attire is the splendid headdress she wears, made up of an ornate wooden piece shaped like a bird's beak which covers her forehead and large feathers all coloured red with white tips flowing down to her hips. With this, she wears a simple tan coloured animal hide dress, slung over her left shoulder and reaching down to just above the knee. Her body is slender, with a build athletic but not muscular, with a few curves in the hips and torso.

-Personality-
Kahina is a very gentle person, and unlike her fellow shakala, doesn't enjoy fighting very much (taking part in it; she does enjoy watching other shakala duel). She enjoys the company of people, is able to work well with others, is an excellent listener, and is not easily distracted. She is protective of those close to her, especially the shakala she leads, but is also able to stand back and allow people to protect themselves, knowing the dangers of being overly-nurturing. She does tend to come off a tiny bit superior, despite her best efforts to hide it. She also tends to be perhaps a little too open about her life, and that of others, making her a terrible secret-keeper or liar. Despite this, she manages to be exceptionally manipulative when she wants to be. She enjoys the company of individuals of tiny races, despite the fact it puts her at odds with the other shakala, who generally see them as food before people.

-Background-
As a young adult, Kahina never showed any enjoyment of combat, let alone any prowess in it. Despite this, and the judgements of other shakala of the time, her parents never once thought bad of her, and attempted to nurture what positive qualities she did have. As time passed bit by bit, however, her parent's love wasn't enough. She yearned for the respect of the other shakala, too. With this in mind, she put her best efforts into her training, attempting to become a talented fighter and hunter, but even that wasn't enough. Defeated and sorrowful, Kahina abandoned the tribe while they were near Negav, and took refuge in the city. Unfortunately, she didn't have any better luck living there, and suffered on the streets of Negav for many weeks, hungry and alone, her natural defense as a shakala the only thing keeping her alive. Once, on a particularly rainy day, when she was at her most vulnerable, she experienced a close brush with death, only to be saved by an opportunistic librarian. In exchange for saving her life, food, and shelter, her put her to work in his library, where she stocked shelves, organized books, assisted readers in finding what they needed, etc.. It wasn't long before she began reading books herself during her free time, becoming knowledgeable about a variety of things. However, the thing that piqued her interest the most was when she noticed strange things happpening around the librarian: floating objects, things moving on their own, and the like. She soon discovered that he had psychic abilities, and implored him to teach them to her. She convinced him by working extra hard, putting in enough effort to do the work of five people twice her age. Afterwards, whenever the opportunity arose, he would teach her how to harness the latent abilities within most people. She began honing her own mind through meditation and various other practices in her free time. Gradually, and through intense training, her mind became a powerful force. This was her life until she was an adult. Then one day, Kahina returned to her home from grocery shopping to find the librarian killed and robbed. Though he had used her to his gain initially, the two had bonded over time, and the event broke Kahina's heart, as if she had lost one of her own parents. After the incident, she departed Negav, a grown woman possessing considerable psionic abilities, but with and returned to her shakala tribe. She was further devastated to find that her birthparents did not recognize her; during her time in Negav, a mistake while trying to use her psychic abilities on her own body had permanently changed her eye colour from brown to pink. At the time, the shakala were in disarray due to the death of the previous chie; eaten while bathing. Frustrated and alone, a still heartbroken Kahina took the opportunity to get the one thing she had always wanted: her tribe's respect. She hoped doing so would help her heal her heart. Demonstrating knowledge, leadership, confidence, an understanding of the people she was to lead, and excellent judgement, she won the respect of her tribe and was elected the new chief. And for the time being, she was at peace once more.

-Abilities-
Kahina, unlike typical shakala, doesn't rely purely on physical prowess for combat, hunting, and defense from predators. Instead, she relies on the power of her mind, which is much greater. Along with having much wisdom about many things, she also boasts psychic abilities. Typically, rather than use her abilities directly on others, she uses them to control herself - biomancy - adjusting her mind and body to suit different situations. For example, she can weaken her mind's subconscious muscle inhibitors, giving her increased strength, or increase her mind's ability to process information, allowing her to perceive things around her faster and increase her observational ability. In summary, she has near-absolute control over every aspect of her biology. She is able to use telekinesis as well, though avoids using it on living beings in an aggressive manner unless absolutely necessary. As a shakala, she has two large physical weaknesses: fire, and water; the former will ignite her hair, the latter will weigh it down an immobilize her. Psionically speaking, her mind is like a fortress, and assaulting it from the outside would be near-impossible. She does have what some would call a "glass jaw" at norm, though she can remedy this temporarily using her psychic abilities.

Last edited by Nyaha on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:17 am

Wow you have a lot of characters. I salute you, sir.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:26 am

^_^ Hee, yeah, you're right. And thank you! I just hope the quantity doesn't outweigh the quality. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures   Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyaha's Various Characters and Creatures
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next