Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Q and A

Go down 
+65
Stabs
Rezec
macdaddy
Lobo
Pim18
asaenvolk
X
space_samurai
PrinnyDood
zersergathant
Black Aquila
Sehoolighan
Black Hole Fragment
Solomon
M19Kamikaze
Tuc135
GREGOLE
Vaderaz
Darkstorm Zero
buddha66667
French snack
Zillachary
thejackle123
Warrior3000
Krisexy26
walkingbyself
luke112
ginbug
Prof.Nekko
Malahite
Malhavoc Shade
Shadeofheave
CauldronBorn24
moonlight-pendent13
JonathanS223
Cowrie
kaitheguy1234
EdgedWeapon
Pendragon
ravaging vixen
gwadahunter2222
Jætte_Troll
Kai Leingod
Salvyrn
timing2
aethernavale
Oldman40k2003
dragonjaj
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
AisuKaiko
Slimetoad
Grave
Archmage_Bael
itsmeyouidiot
codaman
Feadraug
TheLightLost
rcs619
ZionAtriedes
DaNoob13
Shady Knight
Karbo
Anime-Junkie
Jasconius
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

General Q and A - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:45 pm

Quote :
Its likely that the connection to stars and moons, and the actual passage of objects through the sky rift are two completely seperate processes, and work under different rules.
I don't think it'd have to be that complex.

To use an analogy:
Imagine a one way valve, made of glass. Atoms can pass through in one direction (out), but photons and similar particles pass through in both.

That's what you've got, but it's a portal.

Last edited by Anime-Junkie on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:11 pm

But... energy come through too, if I recall right. Hence why it doesn't have a static temperature regardless of day / night.

Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:24 pm

Indeed. Modified to reflect that.
Back to top Go down
Prof.Nekko
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Prof.Nekko

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:45 pm

I got a question that's kinda timeline related from the earlier posted timeline.

Would the founding of the Magiocrat order as the leading political power in Negav take place before or after the sealing of Dremechelle? This information should help me with something I'm working on
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Probably after I would say; when one looks at the whole Felaryan time line the Magiocrats haven't been in power for all too long.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:11 pm

I'd guess after as well if I had too.

This leads me to two questions of my own - when did the Vishmitals set up shop in Negav? And when did the "Great Destruction" of Negav occour?

Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
aethernavale
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:01 am

Timeline generics so far laid out by Karbo. Not set in stone yet as there are things that might be added and some dates shifted, but it answers some and others will be added in the future. Karbo's still deciding on when and how things happen, and just who might have caused them *coughMicoloncough*.

Back to the whole space/star thing though. I for one have always had an issue with the 'rift' above Felarya. For one thing, as currently described the rift must be a convex or concave shape with localized regions of peaked flux due to things like the giant tree. For an operator like me, this is a classic example of power distribution versus neutron flux, and Felarya is all over the place. You want to minimize local power densities, as otherwise you cause uneven burnout. If we apply this example to Felarya, we would see that some areas receive more energy than others, thus we don't have even burnout. Additionally, the rift above Felarya is not a single entity - places like Evernight (or Miragia) are linked to a() different location(s) simultaneously than the other areas, presenting an entirely new complex radical to our equation. Yet it is described and translated as if it were a single entity, and this I find hard to swallow.

No offense to anyone that came up with the ideas originally, but it seems like too much thought was left out of how it started and people defined Felarya by elaborating the symptoms rather than determining the actual causation. In other words, and I mean this with the highest possible acclaim, you're a whole bunch of Easter-Eggin' troubleshooters.

Allow me to present my thoughts on how this works. In other fantasy settings I've read (particularly Northworld), the atmosphere problem is solved by thus - one planet, one original entity, is 'dropped' out of space. This original entity is then divided into multiple entities, forming several planes of existence (in Northworld I believe it was eight, been a while though). Each plane of existence was created individually, with its own atmosphere, star, etc - even though originally there was but one planet revolving about one star and that point of non-existence, complete with gravity well where the planet once was, still remains in the same relative location, still orbiting the original star as if the planet were still a single entity that existed on the 'real' plane. Each plane was complete with its own separate atmosphere (or non-atmosphere, as in one of the planes of existence the star has reached endoflife and scorched the atmosphere and all life from the planet, a red giant preparing to extinguish), including the exosphere and 'space'. The spacial entity serves no purpose however, as one cannot leave Northworld in this way.

In Felarya's case, however, I would say we keep the same general example but throw in the chaotic radical Felarya so often represents. While the creation of Felarya is to Karbo's mind alone, I see it starting in much the same way as Northworld did - with a few notable exceptions. I say the inverse occurred. That is to say, instead of one planet creating multiple dimensia we have several planets of varying dimensia creating one single inhabitable dimension. When this occurred the anchor points (such as in Northworld's example) were lost, such that there was no point of entry but a point of exit instead, and the point of exit, while still linked to the dimension of its origin, is now a random event in said origin (relating to the current snapshot) created whenever someone or something breaches the atmospheric/ground barrier. Each planet was captured as a 'snapshot' of time, so that the star providing the life for that region will never extinguish as in essence the stars Felarya sees in the sky are frozen in time - the point of time their planets joined with the mass of Felarya. Rather than creating several distinct planes, we get several dozen/hundred/etc local regions within a single plane of existence instead. In this manner, the various 'regions' of Felarya all have a common grouping of 'inhabitable' stars to pull from (thus Felarya never 'connects' to an uninhabitable environment because all the environments have been predetermined and they were all 'inhabitable' at the time of creation).

In some areas, the snapshot is fixed (Evernight). In the majority of areas, the snapshot is a random event with a random chance to change thus creating the multitude of skies that Felaryan residents see. If one were to pay attention however, one might notice in their lifetime (given that statistics are on their side in an innumerable amount of ways) the changes occurring above them and also realize that they are occasionally looking upon a sky they have seen before. Traveling between various regions of Felarya with differentiating snapshots is possible without causing alarm due to dimensional zoning. That is to say, each snapshot acts like a venn diagram, where you have the two different snapshots and a region of both snapshots existing together creating a dimensional friction point. Within this friction point the two zones 'grayline' together and elements of existence become fuzzy. You might go from having one to two suns above your head by way of a second sun slowly appearing from behind the first, as if it had always been there and was just eclipsed by the other. This way the changes are subtle enough that unless you were paying attention to them (and not on getting eaten) you would never notice them. These friction points are what cause the random warp events that drop people from various dimensions into Felarya, and thus you have regions with a high number of events and regions of low events depending on the friction that is occurring between snapshots. Miragia Forest would be an example of this (several snapshots venned together to create a region of high events and rapid weather excursions).

As to Felarya being round or flat, I envision it being both. Brain freeze yet? What I mean to say is that Felarya is a 'flat' entity as far as dimensional entities go, but is curved about upon itself so that in the manner stated within the wiki you get a single 'contiguous' zone. A person can walk from the origin point 'around' the entire world and wind up back in the same point. Felarya itself however is not a planet, the 'curving' that is occurring and allowing this phenomenon is entirely a spatial function.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:31 am

aethernavale wrote:
As to Felarya being round or flat, I envision it being both. Brain freeze yet? What I mean to say is that Felarya is a 'flat' entity as far as dimensional entities go, but is curved about upon itself so that in the manner stated within the wiki you get a single 'contiguous' zone. A person can walk from the origin point 'around' the entire world and wind up back in the same point. Felarya itself however is not a planet, the 'curving' that is occurring and allowing this phenomenon is entirely a spatial function.
This is what I envisioned and proposed in the Felarya physics thread, where a lot of this was worked out. However it was not used.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:12 am

Jætte_Troll wrote:
I'd guess after as well if I had too.

This leads me to two questions of my own - when did the Vishmitals set up shop in Negav? And when did the "Great Destruction" of Negav occour?

It states in the wiki that the Vishmitals set up shop in Negav not a long after the Great Fall, or rather the lastest fall depending on how you look at it. In Resurrection which is set around twelve years before the present day it also deals with the Vishmitals early history, and giving a reason for their arrival en mass. Beased on the timeline I came up with for a back drop for my story I'd say the Vit'als have been around for just over a century or so.

Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:27 pm

aethernavale wrote:
Timeline generics so far laid out by Karbo. Not set in stone yet as there are things that might be added and some dates shifted, but it answers some and others will be added in the future. Karbo's still deciding on when and how things happen, and just who might have caused them *coughMicoloncough*.

Well, that's a relief actually. I was worried things were in stone and couldn't be changed period.

It's good to see it's still in a transitional phase.
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:32 pm

How common are therianthropes in Felarya, given how many worlds interconnect with it? Also, would the ones capable of passing on their "infection" (such as certain types of werewolves") be able to do so here?
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:51 pm

Jasconius wrote:
How common are therianthropes in Felarya, given how many worlds interconnect with it? Also, would the ones capable of passing on their "infection" (such as certain types of werewolves") be able to do so here?

Well, vampires can't pass on their "infection" in Felarya, so I doubt that such creatures would be able to unless their infection is significantly stronger - which would suggest they evolved on a world as healing powerful as Felarya, which would be rare. And, as you say, considering the amount of worlds which Felarya connects too, at least some would probably be floating around.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Yeah, a vampire that's lived long enough might have developed a natural over-ride to the soil's effect, but mind you, I go with idea that vampires don't "infect" unless they give blood. It wouldn't make any sense if you got a disease by loosing blood. (granted you loose enough, you'd die, but death isn't really a disease is it? Razz )

So a true vampire that works in felarya might only happen once every few hundred years, other wise it's just a handful of non-infectious vampires roaming the land :3
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Well, many people view vampirism as being viral, spreading much like a disease carried by mosquitoes. It's introduced into the victim's blood during parasitic feeding. This would mean that the vampire wouldn't take enough blood to kill, only severely weaken the victim. You'd be surprised by how much blood the average human can lose and stay alive. The body tends to cling to life with a rather determined stubbornness.

You could apply the viral theory to most races that create more of their number by transforming other species.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:15 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Well, many people view vampirism as being viral, spreading much like a disease carried by mosquitoes. It's introduced into the victim's blood during parasitic feeding. This would mean that the vampire wouldn't take enough blood to kill, only severely weaken the victim. You'd be surprised by how much blood the average human can lose and stay alive. The body tends to cling to life with a rather determined stubbornness.

You could apply the viral theory to most races that create more of their number by transforming other species.
Well, some varieties of Vampire do not pass the disease through generic feeding. They must provide a "Blood Kiss", wherein they share their blood with the victim (now, whether this is a willing sharing of blood or just a blood sharing in general is up for debate / another matter). Without the "Blood Kiss", a victim will instead just die.

However, on Felarya it's pretty much a canon bit that Vampires cannot spread. If you want to argue that they can, you'd probably need to provide some very situational circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Quote :
If you want to argue that they can, you'd probably need to provide some very situational circumstances.
Translation: Screw the rules, I have plot!
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:45 pm

Malahite wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:

Well, some varieties of Vampire do not pass the disease through generic feeding. They must provide a "Blood Kiss", wherein they share their blood with the victim (now, whether this is a willing sharing of blood or just a blood sharing in general is up for debate / another matter). Without the "Blood Kiss", a victim will instead just die.
Which still complies with the viral theory, just that the infectant is carried in the blood, not the bite.
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:17 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Malahite wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:

Which still complies with the viral theory, just that the infectant is carried in the blood, not the bite.

Either way, it wouldn't work...since viruses don't work in Felarya. The vampire/werewolf/whathaveyou can try to infect someone, but the boosted immune system of the victim would simply swarm the viruses and destroy them before they can begin to replicate.

Vampirism, Lycanthropy and such just don't work. They are either caused by a form of necromancy (if magical in nature) or a disease (if viral in nature). They could come in from offworld, but they could not make more of their kind in Felarya.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:34 pm

There's also the curse variety, which would work (theoretically). However, luckily for Felarya, the number of curse-based versions of Lycanthropy and Vampirism are on the decline. Often because the trait is either presented in a beneficial manner (in which case it's often much more difficult to accidentally spread, possibly even being a heredity only), or because it's being pseudo-science'd into a disease / virus of some sort (which is then handled by the soil aspect).
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:42 pm

yes, there are many different versions of vampires. in chibi vampire, vampires cannot spread like normal, they are totally separate species, and when a human and vampire mate, the child is unable to reproduce. only by drinking a sip of a blood of the vampire "queen" (so to speak) are humans and vampires able to have a full vampire child or two vampires finally able to give birth. so there are no vampire transformations, the child instead would become the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:29 am

aethernavale wrote:

Back to the whole space/star thing though. I for one have always had an issue with the 'rift' above Felarya. For one thing, as currently described the rift must be a convex or concave shape with localized regions of peaked flux due to things like the giant tree. For an operator like me, this is a classic example of power distribution versus neutron flux, and Felarya is all over the place. You want to minimize local power densities, as otherwise you cause uneven burnout. If we apply this example to Felarya, we would see that some areas receive more energy than others, thus we don't have even burnout. Additionally, the rift above Felarya is not a single entity - places like Evernight (or Miragia) are linked to a() different location(s) simultaneously than the other areas, presenting an entirely new complex radical to our equation. Yet it is described and translated as if it were a single entity, and this I find hard to swallow.

No offense to anyone that came up with the ideas originally, but it seems like too much thought was left out of how it started and people defined Felarya by elaborating the symptoms rather than determining the actual causation. In other words, and I mean this with the highest possible acclaim, you're a whole bunch of Easter-Eggin' troubleshooters.

Allow me to present my thoughts on how this works. In other fantasy settings I've read (particularly Northworld), the atmosphere problem is solved by thus - one planet, one original entity, is 'dropped' out of space. This original entity is then divided into multiple entities, forming several planes of existence (in Northworld I believe it was eight, been a while though). Each plane of existence was created individually, with its own atmosphere, star, etc - even though originally there was but one planet revolving about one star and that point of non-existence, complete with gravity well where the planet once was, still remains in the same relative location, still orbiting the original star as if the planet were still a single entity that existed on the 'real' plane. Each plane was complete with its own separate atmosphere (or non-atmosphere, as in one of the planes of existence the star has reached endoflife and scorched the atmosphere and all life from the planet, a red giant preparing to extinguish), including the exosphere and 'space'. The spacial entity serves no purpose however, as one cannot leave Northworld in this way.

In Felarya's case, however, I would say we keep the same general example but throw in the chaotic radical Felarya so often represents. While the creation of Felarya is to Karbo's mind alone, I see it starting in much the same way as Northworld did - with a few notable exceptions. I say the inverse occurred. That is to say, instead of one planet creating multiple dimensia we have several planets of varying dimensia creating one single inhabitable dimension. When this occurred the anchor points (such as in Northworld's example) were lost, such that there was no point of entry but a point of exit instead, and the point of exit, while still linked to the dimension of its origin, is now a random event in said origin (relating to the current snapshot) created whenever someone or something breaches the atmospheric/ground barrier. Each planet was captured as a 'snapshot' of time, so that the star providing the life for that region will never extinguish as in essence the stars Felarya sees in the sky are frozen in time - the point of time their planets joined with the mass of Felarya. Rather than creating several distinct planes, we get several dozen/hundred/etc local regions within a single plane of existence instead. In this manner, the various 'regions' of Felarya all have a common grouping of 'inhabitable' stars to pull from (thus Felarya never 'connects' to an uninhabitable environment because all the environments have been predetermined and they were all 'inhabitable' at the time of creation).

In some areas, the snapshot is fixed (Evernight). In the majority of areas, the snapshot is a random event with a random chance to change thus creating the multitude of skies that Felaryan residents see. If one were to pay attention however, one might notice in their lifetime (given that statistics are on their side in an innumerable amount of ways) the changes occurring above them and also realize that they are occasionally looking upon a sky they have seen before. Traveling between various regions of Felarya with differentiating snapshots is possible without causing alarm due to dimensional zoning. That is to say, each snapshot acts like a venn diagram, where you have the two different snapshots and a region of both snapshots existing together creating a dimensional friction point. Within this friction point the two zones 'grayline' together and elements of existence become fuzzy. You might go from having one to two suns above your head by way of a second sun slowly appearing from behind the first, as if it had always been there and was just eclipsed by the other. This way the changes are subtle enough that unless you were paying attention to them (and not on getting eaten) you would never notice them. These friction points are what cause the random warp events that drop people from various dimensions into Felarya, and thus you have regions with a high number of events and regions of low events depending on the friction that is occurring between snapshots. Miragia Forest would be an example of this (several snapshots venned together to create a region of high events and rapid weather excursions).

This is fascinating o.o
I 'll need a while to get my mind around this one though ^^

Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:21 am

I like what Aether's describing there, however it seems too static for me. Only a select number of suns, only parts of worlds locked in a snapshot...

I thought that Evernight was in part formed because of Déméchrelle, rather than taken from another world (since if she wakes up she can start a process that would turn the whole Felarya into a copy of it.)
Back to top Go down
aethernavale
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:
I like what Aether's describing there, however it seems too static for me. Only a select number of suns, only parts of worlds locked in a snapshot...

I'm not sure I understand that point - Felarya is made up of many zones with seemingly conflicting interests that still mesh together. Do you really need a one-to-infinite dot plot here?

Anime-Junkie wrote:
I thought that Evernight was in part formed because of Déméchrelle, rather than taken from another world (since if she wakes up she can start a process that would turn the whole Felarya into a copy of it.)

Actually, from the wiki the forest is what makes it night, not the sky. The sunlight breaches the canopy in some places. My thought on that was that the area itself was sort of like a parallel proxy zone - where you have a sun shining above (and this area is still random), and then the top of the canopy is the 'venn diagram' mesh, followed by the zone of Evernight (which is static). In this way, where sunlight might be able to breach it cannot and the forest is still free to grow as it likes. Just a part of the idea though.

Remember, this was all a piece of the byplay I originally developed to help explain how Ion managed to drop Westersea into Felarya, but I opted to drop it. Pretty much a massive handwave at the moment, because by the nature of Felarya you're not supposed to do what I did without drawing attention to yourself of the undesirable kind. I was going to mesh that into the story then with the development of the rock that Westersea is currently settled upon. Making it act like a sort of blanking circuit, where what happened on/around it was not 'visible' to dimensionally aware entities. Still a bit of a stretch though, and one of the reasons I've skirted about explaining it in the story is because I haven't come up with a nice definitive explanation just yet.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:40 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me which big button I have to push to make this happen.
Back to top Go down
aethernavale
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:59 am

The red one, obviously.

Ok, real question this time:

Chlaenas are stated in the wiki to have a mildy paralytic venom, which I understand and agree with - all octopuses have this. However, an octopus applies this venom with its beak. How does a chlaena administer her venom?

I'd rather not give them fangs or modifying saliva, as while the beak is the mouth of an octopus I believe several other species already have such features and would like to see a variance. The idea I had that seemed to make the most sense is that one of their fingernails (middle finger of each hand? It's the longest finger after all) is elongated and the venom sacs are contained within those fingers. The fingernail of that hand is modified to not end so much like a human finger/fingernail but terminate more like a claw/short beak melding with the finger (like their tentacles meld with their body or a naga's scales meld with her human flesh), allowing them to pierce skin and inject their venom. This also fits with the venom-in-ink example presented in the abilities section - she could massage and 'milk' her finger much like scientists do to a snake (or other such animal) with her other fingers and then flick her wrists, causing short bursts to squirt out and allowing the venom to intermingle with the water. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Q and A
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next