Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Easiest way to annoy a Naga

Go down 
+48
getawsome
Merku
Darth_Nergal
DarkOne
McKindle
parameciumkid
Komandr2465
Razor
xanna2011
itsmeyouidiot
TryMeIke
Pim18
Vaderaz
The Ultimate
Sehoolighan
Krisexy26
Primeval Hunter
Amaroq
Greyman
sadisticnerd
asaenvolk
walkingbyself
Reptillian
Zoekin-3
Dante8411
luke112
MrNobody13
Pendragon
Adell
Noonstar
dragonjaj
AisuKaiko
Malahite
Salvyrn
Militant-Prey
Archmage_Bael
sparkythechu
mikeimp
Shady Knight
TheLightLost
Karbo
Prof.Nekko
Claire
macdaddy
The Rev
EdgedWeapon
Grave
Kai Leingod
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:08 pm

I can picture it now, I see a Naga with a hard earned-lunch screaming for help, I run up, grab the person as they they are about to be eaten, and kick 'em halfway across Felarya with my hyperdrive kick. I turn around, shout: "YEAH!!!" and run off laughing like a complete idiot.
Back to top Go down
Komandr2465
Naga food
Komandr2465

Location : In a T-152 heavy tank that's having mechanical issues near Zelkova's turf.

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Tell her your going to make her into a wallet.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Komandr2465 wrote:
Tell her your going to make her into a wallet.

We're looking to annoy them, not piss them off. Laughing
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:49 pm

Be a dridder.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:31 am

Ask them where the zip is on their lower half?
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:09 am

Ask her if she'd like to go for a walk or just kick it by the beach. Or maybe you should just run around laughing and saying, "Look what I can do!"
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:43 am

hahaha XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:05 pm

*Anna swallows me, so I get out speaker phone so she can hear me from outside*

"Hello, I am Anna's stomach, I am huge, round and flabby"

"Anna, this is your stomach speaking!...Fill me with gold and magical objects!....the teleporting kind preferably"

"Just because you swallowed me is no excuse to belch like that, young lady!"

"Hahahaha! I caused you get hiccups!"

"Seriously, stop with the hiccuping, It's making me queasy in here"

"I am going to get my gun out and create some ulcers!"

"Hey Anna? Is it okay if I smoke in here? I didn't see a sign.....I take that frustrated grumble as a yes"

"Gurgle gurgle gurgle! Rumbly squishy squish squish!.......your stomach really does make a alot of noise doesn't it, Anna?"

"Pssst....Anna, where do you keep the bathroom in here?"

"Can't find the bathroom! I'll just do it here okay?" *Whistles as he does his business*

"............Hey Anna......Hey Anna......Hey Anna......Hey Anna......Hey Anna......Hey Anna......Hey Anna......Hey Anna......Hey Anna......Hey Anna......Hey Anna......"

"...La la la-la la la,
Sing a happy song.
La la la-la la la,
Smurf your whole day long...."

"Anna,
Girl, before you go now,
I want you to know, now,
That I still love you so,
But if he loves you mo',
Go with him......"

"I am going to haunt this place after I've died!"

Last edited by DarkOne on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:48 pm

Cast a Grease spell on yourself, so that every time the Naga tries to grab you, you can just slip out of her grasp. Then taunt her about her not being able to hold you

Or if it's Vivian, just tell her that she's ugly. That her skin is too pale, her eyes look strange, her boobs are too big, and her tail is too boring
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Merku
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Merku

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:00 pm

Or merely show off your 100% authentic snakeskin boots off to them.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:58 pm

Tell her, at length, about the new generic giant predator character you've just written and demand feedback!
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:15 pm

"Pssst.....Hey Crisis! Wanna hear a joke?

There was this magic lake, right.

If you told a lie it would suck you in.

One day a brunette Naga slithered up to the lake and said 'I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world' and it sucked her in.

The next day a redhead Naga slithered up to the lake and said 'I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world' and it sucked her in too.

Then the next day a blond naga slithered up to the lake and said 'I think...' and it sucked her in."
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Walk up to any female, be they Human sized predator or not, and start asking for their age, weight, and when they're due. Laughing

Oh, and if they don't know their weight, ask if they'd like you to weigh them and find out.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:38 am

DarkOne wrote:
"Pssst.....Hey Crisis! Wanna hear a joke?

There was this magic lake, right.

If you told a lie it would suck you in.

One day a brunette Naga slithered up to the lake and said 'I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world' and it sucked her in.

The next day a redhead Naga slithered up to the lake and said 'I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world' and it sucked her in too.

Then the next day a blond naga slithered up to the lake and said 'I think...' and it sucked her in."

*adds to list of funny ways to kill oneself*
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:34 pm

"Pssssttt......Hey Garnet, Other Nagas think it's really really polite if you slap them in the face! They will like you then!"
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:59 pm

Step 1: start a socail club and invite everyone you don't like

Step 2: Under the cover of the socail club, give everyone there lots of drinks that have been laced with LSD

Step 3: Lead the now high group to the nearest Naga and tell them that she stole all of their Bellybuttons

Step 4: They won't be in the right mind to argue, will walk right up to her to complain and get eaten in the process.

Step 5: Giggle from a safe distance as the Naga becomes high on LSD

Step 6: If you are really daring, go up to the Naga while on her LSD trip, and tell her that the 'Potato Salad People' are trying invade her brain and that the way to stop them is to suck her own tail
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:43 pm

"Hey, Anna?...It smells like shit in here, you been eating shit? You a shit eater? I know you've been eating shit!"

Back to top Go down
getawsome
Tasty morsel
getawsome

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:12 pm

Attach traffic cones to her face.
Back to top Go down
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:50 pm

This:
oglaf . c om/snakeskin/

(remove spaces :v)
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:13 am

Give Lea a trick cigarette that explodes when lit to give to Anna. With any luck, the cigarette will go boom in Anna's face, Anna will eat Lea in her anger, Crisis will lose it because Anna ate Lea, and we'll have a wonderful amount of chaos.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin-3
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Zoekin-3

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Tell Katrika Anna has found true love with someone else-then RUN!
Back to top Go down
http://zoekin-3.deviantart.com/
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Zoekin-3 wrote:
Tell Katrika Anna has found true love with someone else-then RUN!

Or just kidnap one of her kids, be it Kitty or that adopted slug girl Tanny I believe her name is, and tell her you did it. Or heck, just threaten/hurt a kid in front of her. Or steal her diary and show it to Vivian, Crisis, and Anna.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin-3
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Zoekin-3

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Her name is Tam.

I don't think she'd get angry as much as embarrased if Vivian or Crisis read her diary.
Back to top Go down
http://zoekin-3.deviantart.com/
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:35 pm

psionicly teleport out of their mouths and onto their nose. then cry "Gitty up!"
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:55 pm

Easiest way I can think of to annoy a naga is to get Deadpool acquaint a naga.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to annoy a Naga   Easiest way to annoy a Naga - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easiest way to annoy a Naga
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next