Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to kill a Naga

Go down 
+4
GREGOLE
Malahite
Raveolution
Sick Guy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sick Guy
Tasty morsel

How to kill a Naga Empty
PostSubject: How to kill a Naga   How to kill a Naga Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:53 pm

Lets have some fun with this. How would humans kill a Naga?

Enough of Nagas killing - or eating - humans. Its been discussed to death. I'd like to go on the opposite take.

What do you think?

Ah, yes, well its my first post. Not my first time here, but definitely my first post. Hello all!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

How to kill a Naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kill a Naga   How to kill a Naga Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:09 pm

From one who discusses how to do this at length, I'd like to warn you that part of the theme of Felarya is in fact nagas eating humans.

That's why you hear so much about nagas killing.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

How to kill a Naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kill a Naga   How to kill a Naga Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:19 pm

Also, this has been discussed before. In an earlier "Human defense against" thread.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

How to kill a Naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kill a Naga   How to kill a Naga Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:39 pm

There's half a dozen threads about this exact same topic.

And why nagas, anyway? Why not some other Felaryan species? Nagas aren't the only thing running around!
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

How to kill a Naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kill a Naga   How to kill a Naga Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:39 pm

Yeah, what about killing Harpies?
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

How to kill a Naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kill a Naga   How to kill a Naga Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:31 pm

Yeah, I gotta agree with the others. There are many other races than nagas. Why focus on killing just them?

Anyway, the best way to kill any pred would be to go after the human portion, which is usually the weakest and least protected part (no scales, bark, feathers, insectoid armor, etc). Predators are by no means invincible. They are made of flesh and bone, just more of it. Any kind of anti-armor weapon would do the trick, as you'd still need something with penetrating power. Fire would work too, especially on Dryads. Just imagine what you'd need to kill a human, and size it up a lot to make up for the size difference.

I doubt that waging an open war with a predator is smart though. They tend to have friends and/or family, and pissing off a large group of predatory creatures is never smart. Diplomacy, living in a large organized community, or complete avoidance are your best chances to survive for any length of time.
Back to top Go down
Sick Guy
Tasty morsel

How to kill a Naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kill a Naga   How to kill a Naga Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:54 pm

I was talking about Nagas simply because Nagas are a most graphic threat to humans (then again, pretty much everything else is, too). I've been thinking of strategies involving RPGs and different type of shells, as well as modified high-yield grenades, and I just wanted some more thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

How to kill a Naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kill a Naga   How to kill a Naga Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

How to kill a Naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kill a Naga   How to kill a Naga Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:09 pm

The best way to defeat a pred is to run into their natural enemy and let them both fight it out.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

How to kill a Naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kill a Naga   How to kill a Naga Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:47 pm

Quote :
I was talking about Nagas simply because Nagas are a most graphic threat to humans (then again, pretty much everything else is, too). I've been thinking of strategies involving RPGs and different type of shells, as well as modified high-yield grenades, and I just wanted some more thoughts on this.

No. They're not. They're A threat to humans. But fairies are a far more common threat. EVERYTHING in Felarya is, just about.

Nagas are NOT in ANY way special in Felarya.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

How to kill a Naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kill a Naga   How to kill a Naga Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:12 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Nagas are NOT in ANY way special in Felarya.
Have the most named characters and thus the most recorded kills to names?
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

How to kill a Naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kill a Naga   How to kill a Naga Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:01 pm

Quote :
Have the most named characters and thus the most recorded kills to names?

That's just a product of bad writing.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

How to kill a Naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kill a Naga   How to kill a Naga Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:02 pm

Pendragon wrote:
The best way to defeat a pred is to run into their natural enemy and let them both fight it out.

My favorite strategy: 3 Faction battles.

Factions:

1: Major Superpower or powerful creature
2: Major Superpower or powerful creature
3: Me...alone. *twitch*

Just sneak around the other two factions while they're blowing each other up, too busy to notice me arming that nuke that someone carelessly left in their unlocked lunchbox.
How to kill a Naga Lunchbox_biohazard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to kill a Naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kill a Naga   How to kill a Naga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to kill a Naga
Page 1 of 1