Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP

Go down 
+7
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Shady Knight
The Nordic Ninja
mangamastermind
Pendragon
Reiko
mikeimp
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:05 pm

As Nefret saurched for the Ninja, she hurd the footsteps of something getting closer. Quickly she grabs the two people out of the air.

Nefret- Hey have eather of you seen a-

She notices the neko in the Jedi's arms.

Nefret- Wait a minnit. Your the neko that got away!
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:05 pm

"Man...What the hell am I gonna do? I'm going to end up being EATEN!" He walked outside cautiously to see two humanoids in the Sphinx's grasp. "No!" He yelled as he ran at the Sphinx. He jumped onto a tree branch. close to it. He summoned the Urufu's chakra, allowing him to get at least one good jutsu in.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:09 pm

As the neko girl and neko jedi looked at the sphynx, the girl heard what she said and felt confused.

"ugh...what are you talking about? All I remember is leaving Negav to search for my brother. I saw him get eaten, and then I remember running. The last thing I could recall was that harpy taking me."
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:12 pm

The Scallion dragged Don further through the wilderness, drawing ever closer to the sphinx that had aroused (lol) it's urge to fight. Don however was NOT enjoying this ride, well if you had your face dragged around in the dirt you wouldn't either now would you? "Graah! that freakin' tears!" he jerks his onion sprout up and grips it tightly putting it back in it's sheath. Scallion continued to rattle with energy but it was manageable "Wait a sec! if I fight that sphinx girl and beat her, then I'll Level Up for sure...and by that point I'll be waaay stronger than Tyrant Baal" Don laughed egotistically as he realized this "Haahahaha! Then once I beat Baal I'll be the most Badass Overlord there is" Not really...Zetta is...

"Dammit narrator why do you insist on being a Killjoy" What can I say it's m job, however this one sided argument is gonna have to wait for above Don is the very sphinx woman he was seeking

"...Oh sure change the subject..."
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:13 pm

Masuaro performed a series of hand seals. "Katon, Goukakyuu no jutsu!"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:13 pm

Nefret- That was your brother? Now i remember! He put up a good fight! But he's in my second stoumic right now.

She heres the ninja aproch her.

Nefret- There you are Ninja boy!
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:15 pm

Masuaro blew a large fire ball at the Sphinx, being carefull not to hit the two humanoids. As he did, two clones grabbed the humanoids out of the Sphinx's grasp, landing on the ground safely.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:18 pm

"Thank you... Masuaro, was it? Things haven't been looking good lately. *to the neko girl* Are you okay?"

"...You... ate my brother? I loved him. He was the only family I had. Your race of filthy whores ate my mother and father. Why did you have to eat my brother too?"

Clawdy stood infront of the neko girl, feeling that the "whore" remark would only make the sphynx angry.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:19 pm

Nefret took the fire ball in the face. She does not notice the Two nekos removed from her hand. After the fire passes she looks a bit singed.

Nefret- Haha! You think that a little fireball like that can hert... *sniff Sniff* Does any one smell smoke?

On the top of her head a small fire is cooking.

Nefret- MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!

She then proseded to run around in cyrcils, pating her head to get the blaze out.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:21 pm

Masuaro landed next to the humanoids and his clones. "Follow me!" He ordered. With that, they ran back to the cave Masuaro was previously hiding in.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:25 pm

Clawdy followed Masuaro to the cave, still taking the neko girl with him, who was still in tears.

"Aw, cheer up. Tell me, What's your name?"

She looked up in tears as he said this.

"My... My name's Xira."

"Well, Xira, don't worry. You'll be staying with me for now. At least until we get this sphynx off of our back."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:25 pm

Nefret finaly got the fire out, very dizaly.

Nefret- Ok now i'm... *looks around* where is every one!?

She then get looking again, a bit deprested from them running again.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:28 pm

Kuroda arrived to find the action already underway. He couldn't hear much over the sound of several loud footsteps but, he destinctly heard smaller footsteps going away from them. He immediately followed.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:30 pm

"I need to rest." Masuaro said as he panted. "I can't beat that Sphinx yet."
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:32 pm

Don looked up to see the sphinx was temporarily distracted by her hair being set a blaze by the Ninja's attack "Perfect timing..." He smirked as he took to the air and ran across the branched (but not with out almost losing his balance a couple times) when he reached the sphinxes side her whipped out Scallion and it began to elongate "Legendary Onion Demon, grant me your power, awaken the sleeping Hero, Onion Power!"

Scallion grew several inches in length and appaears to have hardened as well "Now for my 1st trick..." Don leapt off the branch gathering energy into his body and sword "Winged Slayer!" he called out as he bolted toward the sphinx intent on taking her down in hopes of getting his 'Level Up'
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:33 pm

Clawdy looked at the ninja with a determined face.

"Look. I can help you take that creature down. She deserves it, after eating Xira's family."

Xira heard this and looked at Clawdy.

"You'd... do that for me? But you barely know me."

"Yeah, well... I guess it isn't in my nature to be helpful, being a sith and all, but this worlds does strange things to you, right?"

Then they all heard a being attack the sphynx.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:36 pm

Nefret saw a sharp object flying toword her.

Nefret- Ack! A bee!

With a smack of her hand, Don goes flying into a tree.

Nefret- Not now Mr. Bee, I have to find that ninja.

Nefret puts her ear onto a rock face and lissens for any sound.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:38 pm

"Heh heh heh. She wants us so bad. I say we give it to her."

He picked up a boulder with his force powers, twirled his hand to make it spin rapidly, then ran out of hiding and hurled it right at the sphynx'es face.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:39 pm

-Counter! Critical!-

Don slides off the tree like a bug on a windshield a trail of blood on the tree from him hiting it at such a force that it broke his nose "...Hahaha...anyone get the number o' that bus..." he teeters around a bit completely out of it...
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:42 pm

Nefret barly notices the Bolder coming at her in time. She draws one of her semitars and cuts the Bolder in half. She looks at her attacker.

Nefret- There you are!
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:46 pm

Masuaro staggered out, panting.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:47 pm

"Heh. Enough sitting on the sidelines. Now I get a piece of the action."

Clawdy motioned the girl to retreat into the cave and follow the ninja to safety. Then he turned back to the sphynx and assumed a battle phase.

"I was gonna do this because you were making me mad. But if I can avenge that poor catgirl's family, then all the better."
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Don shakes his head regathering what sense he had left and then glares at the Sphinx "I will not accept defeat (or inadequecy) so easily, that Level Up is MINE!!" he shouts his nose apparently plugged with tissue to stop the bleeding. He raises his Scallionsword into te air, slowly bringing it around forming a circular motion "I'll use the skill that cuts the very moon!...or so they say...Moon Slash!" He swings his weapon swiftly sending a wave of dark energy toward the sphinx
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Nefret looks at the ninja, a sad sight.

Nefret- aw. You look tired. Eating you now would be no fun.

Then she had a brilent idea. She reached for the sheath of one of her blades and opened it, revealing dryed out ruits.

Nefret- Here eat this. *tosses two small roots at the ninja* Once you eat that, all your energy will return in a moment. Theres even one there for you phycic friend too!
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:53 pm

Masuaro accepted the challenge. He ate the root. Suddenly, Masuaro's full stregth and potential returened. He smirked at the Sphinx. "You're quite a challenge." He complimented. "It's quite unfortunate that you want to eat me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP
Page 7 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next