Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP

Go down 
+7
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Shady Knight
The Nordic Ninja
mangamastermind
Pendragon
Reiko
mikeimp
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:42 pm

"Xira... the form you see is my essence of the force... I am projecting it to you thanks to my powers of the sith...my father taught me well... I'm not sure if I'm dead or not... it just feels so weird."

She walked up to him and looked into his silhouette eyes.

"Please Clawdy... come back... I miss you..."

Clawdy held her and smiled.

"I'd love to, and I'm trying. But, there is a problem. Though my body was not completely vaporized in the blast, it is too far gone for me. If only I could repair my flesh, I could move it... but, at the moment, I cannot move my body. The only way I can communicate is by using my powers of the force. My force healing abilities can only maintain me for so long..."

"Where is it? Maybe we could do something..."

Just then Clawdy started to fade out.

"urgh... I've exhausted too much energy trying to give you this message. I'm buried around the crater somewhere. I'd suggest hurrying..."

Without a second wasted after the figure disappeared, Xira began digging around the crater trying to find Clawdy's remains. She tried sniffing out his scent, trying so hard to look for him...
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:46 pm

Toshiro- So is he a Plus or not?
Mack- I'm not sure.
Toshiro- So what are we doing now.
Mack- Apperently looking for vaporized ashes.
Toshiro- Thats inpossable. If something is vaporised then-
Mack- Dude if i have learned anything from the past 1 1/2 years i have lived in Felarya, its that noting is inpossable. Or correct in anyway.

Both sighed, and began to search.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:49 pm

Kay: "So, both clans with the Sharingan has been decimated. I travel a lot, so I know well about your world." "My name is Kay Tonshiden, I too, am the last survivor of my people. We were very advanced magically and technologically." (Hint: Kay is a native Felaryan.)

Sean's eyes twitched again, and opened a bit before closing again. Kay: *telepathicaly* "Doc, Sean is waking up." (Kay can use Aura to telepathicaly talk with living beings or anything with an Aura.)

Last edited by Sean Okotami on Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:50 pm

Kuroda limped over into the crater; drawn by the sound of rocks being moved. He held his shoulder and asked, "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:52 pm

"Actually, I obtained the Sharingan from Itachi Uchiha. It's my gekkei genkai ability to obtain another clan's gekkei genkai. And it's nice to meet you. Why am I here?"
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:01 pm

(ok Dr. Mack's lab/Hospital/Mobile House is all in his suitcase)

Mack hurred the message in his head. He stoped moving and opened up his suitcase and puts his head inside. To people inside, he looks like he is upside down.

Mack- Oh good your awake! If you went to hell, did Menyssan give you anything for me?
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:01 pm

(Now that's an original Bloodline Limit, you should have said so sooner. Subs translates Gekkei Genkai as Bloodline Limit by the way. But some additional jutsus unique to Masuaro himself as well as a speciality for Urufu, like metal since it's silver would make Masuaro even more original.)

Djeanis: "I told you, we got casualties who are going through ressurection. It's impolite to refuse supporting a teammate like that, and you shinobies are trained to never let your comrades down am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:02 pm

Some nerves in Don's body finaly began to resume their shift, allowing the warlord to move, he grabbed hold of Scallion and got to his feet using the onion sprout as a walking stick of sorts, with Scallion's aura he might be able to help them find Clawdy's remains, but he couldn't over do it or he'd go back to deing dead...for good this time...

"They're lookin for...Nekomata's remains..." Don informed Kuroda as he went in the crater to do his fair share of helping

Last edited by Raetsu Lord Pichu on Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:11 pm

As Xira continued digging, she felt something strange. She concentrated digging in that spot until a chest with little armor on it could be seen. The skin on it was badly charred, but she continued digging anyway.

"Please be here, Clawdy... Please..."

Finally she dug up the entire corpse. Clawdy sat there, barely breathing. Even his mouth showed little movement. His cat ears and tail twitched in pain, while he tried to move. Yet Xira still felt his heartbeat and embraced him in her arms. In vain he tried to talk to her.

"X...Xi...Xira..."

She shouted to the others about her discovery.

"Everybody! He's here. Please. We have to hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:13 pm

Sean: *weakly* "I saw the light... it told me you're gay" (Cookie to anyone who knows where this joke comes from. Sorry I just couldn't resist putting it there.)

Kay: "It's not exactly the best time to make jokes, especially for someone who won't be able to move for weeks."

Sean: *weakly* "Tsk, you cloak wearing asshole, why didn't you intervene? And who's Menyssan?"

Kay: "A Succubus, known for her unsatiable hunger and her intelligence surpassing any Immortal."

Sean: *weak* "Nope, don't know her, all I saw was a light, then darkness. And then there was another light, I also heard Lester's voice. Masuaro, you're okay. Just what happened?"

Djeanis: "You died again, you pompous ass. We had to get you through ressurection surgery."

Sean: *weak* "Great, second time I die. So, what about Clawdy and the droids?"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:14 pm

"I never let down anyone. I would like to help."
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:16 pm

Don looked up at the sound of Xira's voice and made his way over to take a look, and was stunned beyond all his years as a demon (which is alot) "...Well I'll be damned..."
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:25 pm

(Hey Pendragon, I found a good alternate name to the Doomsday Cannon: A portable version of the Death Star.)
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:26 pm

(sounds good, Sean. The name is also appropriate, same universe and all. I may use it in future stories.Thanks)
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:28 pm

Mack- Holy Crap! He's alive! Get him in here quickly! *opens suitcase and jumps inside* Hmm, theres something inportant i should remember, but what?

Meenwhile the clone Clawdy had broken out of his tank. He had all the powers of Clawdy, but had none of the Memorys. Behind him Toshiro appers.

Toshiro- Hello Mr. Clawdy 2. Want to help me with something?

The clone nodded slowly.

Toshiro- Good good. You will be a big help.

Toshiro opens a portal and guides The clone inside. He soon reapers, not going to menchon what he did to the others.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:35 pm

Back at Kay's HQ, the droids were under maintenance and the Doomsday Cannon was being analysed.

Greefuya: "That cannon... It got enough firepower to destroy entire planets." *Looking at the Anchor Brothers* "If those fools fired it, all of Felarya would have been destroyed."

Anchus suddenly woke up, Greefuya is oblivious to this.

Greefuya: "It would be a miracle if we didn't caught the attention of a Guardian."

(Greefuya got a green Aura, which specialize in Wind. He's also a Twilight Knight based on Harpuia of Megaman Zero, his weapon is a bow/pair of blades like Pit's in SSBB. The droids are held tight, not even Anchorus would break the bars, plus they aren't fully repaired yet, they are still heavily damaged, though no longer "life threatening".)
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:38 pm

Don smiled "Well now...isn't this a happy ending...everyone's gonna be oka-"

-Suddenly in Don's body-

Don's vital organs: F*** YOU! we give up!

-Meanwhile-

"Ack" Don felt an unhealthy jolt of pain shoot through his body as it began to revolt against his actions taken earlier, his vision began to fade in and out again and that cold feeling of death was coming back to him "...There goes..the happy part...night night..." he fell out again, maybe it was best if didn't exert himself to walk earlier

*sigh*Your hopeless Don-kun...
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:44 pm

Mack- *finishes treating Clawdy* Ok! your body is as good as new! Now to go help Don.

Right then a small fairy flys into the case and tugs Macks hair.

Mack- Ow! What the hell! *sees fairy* Oh hello.

She gives a peace of paper to Mack, who reads it aloud.

Mack- To everyone that fought in the big battle that just finished. You are all invited to the Fairy queen Nemyra cassal. Atendence is manditory. If you do not comply, first the fairy that sent this message will eat you. if that fails, we will just warp you into Nemyra's belly.

-Sinserly

Nemyra the fairy queen

Crap...
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:47 pm

Masuaro smiled. "I would like to join the party."
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:54 pm

Kay: "I knew it. We're no match against her magic, and she's the most mischievous of all Fairies." *telepathically* "Greefuya, we got Nemyra on our tails." Greefuya: "*sigh* I feared so, what is the plan?" Kay: "Sadly, there isn't much we can do." Greefuya: "I see." *To the Anchor Brothers* "I hope you are happy, Nemyra possess unrivaled magic. Since you got us into this mess, you will get us out."

Sean: "Masuaro, Nemyra is the Queen of all Fairies and a Guardian as well. Her magic surpasses that of anyone combined here. Her castle is simply a portal to one of her personal universe where she is a Godess. And since she is a Fairy, all she'll do is toy with us for all eternity."

Djeanis: "Hey, you know a lot kid." Sean: "Actually, Subeta is a Fairy and a friend of mine, she told me everything. !!! Subeta! She's a Fairy, maybe she can talk with Nemyra and explain her the whole situation."

Last edited by Sean Okotami on Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:56 pm

Don-kun you Baka, what's the matter with you! now your dying again!

'Sorry, I'll try again...'

There isn't going to be a 'next time'...this is it for you!

'Whaaa, but I-they need me, I helped them before and I'm gonna help'em again, come one, let me back in Felarya'

Sorry, no can do, I used half of my excess energy to revive you earlier, I ain't got nothin left...

'... ... ...'

Aww cheer up I here they have a good lookin Succubi in Hell that's pretty popular now

'... so how long do I have ...'

Mmm bout another hour or so...give or take, I did manage to bind your soul a bit thus extending your time...but your still dying none the less...
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:59 pm

Clawdy felt the cold of the suitcase as he entered.

"heh...I didn't think I'd live to see this."

Xira placed her head on his chest.

"Please don't talk, Clawdy. Just let the good doctor heal you."

As Clawdy placed his head back down, he felt something odd...

"Odd... I feel an energy similar to my own...but why?"

Xira wanted to tell him, but for some reason, she knew it would only worry him more.

"It's probably your imagination. Just lay down for now..."

"Okay... I just hope Mack didn't resort to anything 'drastic' while I was out... but I shouldn't worry. It's not like he cloned me or anything...especially since they always are quite unstable... heh heh..."

That's when the fairy came in with her message.

"Hey Xira... you have my weapons?"

She pulled his two lightsabers out of her pockets and gave them to him.

"I held on to them for you since I found them. I hope that's okay."

"Of course..."

At Kay's HQ...

Anchus awoke to find himself in a holding container, along with his brother adjacent to him. He looked around.

"Ugh.... I knew I shoulda ordered premium oil. Unleaded always gives me a hangover..."

Then he snapped out of it and analyzed the area.

"Wha... What? HUH?! Where are we? Brother? Brother! Speak to me!"

The befuddled bigger droid awoke to see himself in tight confines. He tried breaking out, but it was all in vain. The brothers were there to stay.

"Anchus? I don't feel too good. I feel empty inside."

"Of course, brother. Your doomsday weapon is almost completely ripped out."

The brothers beheld the scientists around them and decided to play it cool.

"Anchorus. We shouldn't cause a fuss. It would be wise to sit back and see what they have in store for us. We will make our move, but in due time..."

"Whatever, brother. I'm really tired. I'mma go to sleep."

He then shut off his CPU and turned in, while Anchus continued contemplating his thoughts, but not before his arm fell off again.

"Oh, damnit. I just got that to stay on..."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:07 pm

Mack- Ok lets not panic. We just have to go into the fariy kingdom, meet with one of the most powerful beings in the universe because we pissed her off, and walk back out alive and well.

Ok I'm going to panic the moment i fix Don. *gives Don a Very large dose of Regeneration Blood.* Ok Start panicking.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:07 pm

Greefya: "You the small droid. Thanks to your arrogance, the Guardian Nemyra, Queen of all Fairies as invited us to her castle. This is simply a decoy, its only a portal to one of her personal dimensions where she is the absolute Goddess. She'll simply toy with us for all eternity until she decides to devour us." *telepatically* Kay: "Greefuya, we got a change of plan." Greefuya: "What is it, Kay-sama?" Kay: "Sean befriened a Fairy, she could help us negotiate with Nemyra. If that doesn't work, we'll need the Doomsday Cannon." Greefuya: "Understood." *to Anchus* "Alright, you got a chance to redeem yourself. But we'll need to reinstall your Doomsday Cannon, and you will help us, it may be our only chance of survival. Wake up the big one, we'll need his help too."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:11 pm

Masuaro wondered what was going to happen to them. "Do you think Gama Bunta could be summoned in her stomach if it was a last resort?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP
Page 20 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next