Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll be "leaving" Felarya soon.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nickonaquamagna
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Nickonaquamagna

I'll be "leaving" Felarya soon.  Empty
PostSubject: I'll be "leaving" Felarya soon.    I'll be "leaving" Felarya soon.  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:43 am

I've been getting more attention for Silver Scales than I have for just about anything else I've done since joining Deviantart, and it's GREAT, but I won't be doing this much longer. The comic really is almost done. I should have it finished in a few weeks at most.

I guess I'm just wondering what the heck will happen afterward.... I don't expect all my recent watchers and viewers to stay for some Sonic comics or a Bionicle comic, but it would be nice if they'd check out some of my future new original stories, maybe a sequel to Pseudo Sapien.

I mean, people keep telling me they enjoy my comic even though it is almost completely devoid of vore because they like my storytelling anyway. If that's the case, I hope the people saying this might stick around for more of my storytelling, even if the material is radically different. I guess I can understand that you all have lives and only so much time to spare for stories you find on the internet, and probably want to devote as much time as you can to you favorite things, but still.... I'm really kind of scared that as soon as this story is over, I'll be right back to where I was before.... and I may even be intentionally dragging this story out now.

I used to hardly color anything, but now I'm coloring everything, so I guess that could be part of why I'm catching more eyes lately.... maybe if I apply these news skills to whatever I do from now on, that'll get more attention too? But I hope I won't have a flood of viewers suddenly leaving forever once I leave Felraya, because they only want Felaryan stories from me. I know I must sound condescending and vain, but this is just what I felt like saying. It won't be long before I stop bothering people with this sort of thing completely.

Anyway, I don't want to sound like a melodramatic crybaby. I'm not quivering in fear or anything like that. It's just that I honestly wouldn't be surprised if most, if not all of the people I've been hearing from lately suddenly stopped and I rarely hear from them ever again once this story is done.
Back to top Go down
http://nickinamerica.deviantart.com/
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: I'll be "leaving" Felarya soon.    I'll be "leaving" Felarya soon.  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:17 pm

Personally, I like Silver Scales so much that I'm willing to check out your other stuff, and plan to once I'm finished reading SS.
Back to top Go down
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

PostSubject: Re: I'll be "leaving" Felarya soon.    I'll be "leaving" Felarya soon.  Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:22 pm

I might not read your new stuff, but i would really want to keep in toch with you over dA, one day you might be able to do another felarya series?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be "leaving" Felarya soon.    I'll be "leaving" Felarya soon.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll be "leaving" Felarya soon.
Page 1 of 1