Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Considering leaving

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Considering leaving Empty
PostSubject: Considering leaving   Considering leaving Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 4:04 pm

Hey guys. It seems like no one appreciates me here and that this place is dead. For the past 8 months I really haven't seen anything here I enjoyed or had any new ideas about Felarya. I gave up roleplaying on this site because my Rp's never take off here. I feel ignored here and bored. I check daily for new posts, but the most active section is the "Something funny" thread. It's just not as fun anymore for me.

Now granted I wont deactivate or anything like that. I will just not be around as much until I see some activity. Personally, I think that I did everything I can to help, but I rarely get any replies to my topics. Which leads me to believe that no one cares or just people ignoring me.

I mean, I don't see myself as annoying, as I usually have pretty good replies to most things. Although personally, I dont like the new threads where we pick apart the wiki word for word. I mean heck, when is the last time Karbo was on here to spur some activity? I know he is busy, but I do recall him referring to Felarya as his "Second job". Now while he does still make beautiful pictures that illustrate his skill as an artist, I just don't see much beyond that going on. It just seems that everyone gave up. Especially on the wiki, its been out of date for at least a year now, with no mention of Ashmet or any retcons. Even writing is not what it used to be (especially since I consider the major writers of Felarya pretty much cannon. Ex. the people mentioned at the end of each manga). Now while I do know some of them on Deviant art or Skype, it just makes this forum seem empty.

So yeah, that's pretty much it. I'm sorry for the rant, but I honestly think that something has to happen here to address these issues. And please, correct me if I was wrong above. I don't hate Felarya of course, I just dont see any thing happening that warrants me being around. Its honestly gotten boring. Even the chat is dry, and the Skype group is long dead (although still open). I just hope to one day see some new developments in Felarya and new life to the fourm, but that change could only come from the higher-ups (mostly Karbo himself) getting more active.

Of course, I am now, and likely always will be, a Felarya fan, its just that due to the reasons I have stated, I will probably stop using this site until I see something interesting (I will still check it occasionally).

Thanks for the memories,

-Tyler (Dragon808tr)
Back to top Go down
ChristianBethel
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ChristianBethel

PostSubject: Re: Considering leaving   Considering leaving Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 11:58 am

I feel your pain, brother. It seems that there is one too many a conflict of interest when it comes to Felarya's development. I think Karbo still visits this forum in between his making art. He just finished a new manga! I personally think a lot of the problems the Felarya community has could be rectified with an origin story directly from KArbo which incorporates all the content from the wiki. It was a mistake to create a wiki without creating the world first. What I'm trying to say is that some of us are brainstorming and trying to find a solution to this funk everyone is in.
Back to top Go down
https://christianbethel.wordpress.com
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Considering leaving   Considering leaving Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 9:47 am

Locked for necroposting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Considering leaving   Considering leaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Considering leaving
Page 1 of 1