Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)

Go down 
+10
sadisticnerd
Nyaha
FalconJudge
cyrushart
Amaroq
Anime-Junkie
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
buddha66667
Mortis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:38 pm

sadisticnerd wrote:
So it seems that I shall wait for you till you fix the issues and don't rush first take care of your own problems then think of the history and by what I know your emotional state will reflect on the history so try to only write while you're happy and I am more concerned with yourself than your history and it won't be a good history if you're stressed while writing.

Wut
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:18 am

sadisticnerd wrote:
the history can wait your problems can't so try to take care of your problems before begin to write your history
Why do you keep referring to it as his "history"? Smile It sounds poetic, but I don't quite get what it means.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
strongkobayashi85
Naga food
strongkobayashi85

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:51 am

Hey guys I hope its not too late to jump in here but if so, please tell me^^;
Back to top Go down
http://strongkobayashi85.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:14 pm

I'm not Mortis, but I don't see why not. We haven't started yet.
Just get a character written up. It's better to use a character specifically for this role-play or one that you don't have plans for; that way you can have them be crippled, injured, die, etc.
Have a look at the google doc for more information.

It's probably best to wait for Mortis' go ahead though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:11 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:
I'm not Mortis, but I don't see why not. We haven't started yet.
Just get a character written up. It's better to use a character specifically for this role-play or one that you don't have plans for; that way you can have them be crippled, injured, die, etc.
Have a look at the google doc for more information.

It's probably best to wait for Mortis' go ahead though.
Of course, that isn't to say that you can't still use that character in other things you do, if you like them that much. I think I may have fallen too much in love with Minnacchio. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:30 pm

Yeah go ahead Strong. Sorry about making you all wait but I promise I can get this started real soon ok? sweatdrop As for what I'm having problems with, that is personal and I would rather it remain a secret.
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:22 pm

It's fine Mortis. I just hope whatever is going is works itself out.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:18 pm

Can I occasionally chime in with "achievements"? You know, like on X-box. I thought it could be a way to inject some fleeting humor in.

Example:

Achievement unlocked: Sniper

Because it takes a real man to shoot a woman in the face from 4/5ths of a mile away.

And the like. Just wondering, since this looks like it could be a long, serious one (and I could participate in a fashion after Red dies...)
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:01 pm

FalconJudge wrote:
Can I occasionally chime in with "achievements"? You know, like on X-box. I thought it could be a way to inject some fleeting humor in.

Example:

Achievement unlocked: Sniper

Because it takes a real man to shoot a woman in the face from 4/5ths of a mile away.

And the like. Just wondering, since this looks like it could be a long, serious one (and I could participate in a fashion after Red dies...)

Head shot! Betrayal! Assassination! Double Kill! Triple Kill! Overkill! Killtacular! Killtrocity! Killamanjaro! Killtastrophe! Killpocalypse! Killionaire! Killing Spree! Killing Frenzy! Running Riot! Rampage! Untouchable! Invincible!

Just a few I would like to see be used of you do call out awards lol!
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:21 pm

That makes no sense to me. I like it. Smile
Back to top Go down
strongkobayashi85
Naga food
strongkobayashi85

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:29 pm

Okay here is my rp character.

Name: Bishop

Species :Cyborg

Sex: Male appearance

Height (head to ground): 5.9 feet

Weight: 550 lbs

Hair Colour: Black (short cut)

Eye Colour: Yellow

Other Visual Characteristics: Has a tattoo on his neck in the form of an 'X'

Abilities or Skills:
-Possess night and infrared vision along with a zoom function and a
fine hearing.
-He is about 8 times stronger as a normal human and has a max. speed
of 25 mph. is able to jump up two times his height.
-Artificial skin and hair which heals about five times faster as a human. Metal endoskeleton made out of an unknown alloy.
-Owns a large database of medical treatment for human sized and larger sized species.

Equipment & Clothing:
-Black boots, dark brown pants, black longsleeved shirt, black gloves,
mostly wears a long brown robe with a hood covering his face
-Uses a jacksword with a total length of 120 cm (48 inch) when folded out and if not, its about 60 cm long (24 inch)

Personality :
Bishop is mostly quiet around people he doesn't knows and tries to avoid to get into any form of physical trouble since he knows about the great strength he possess. He helps as an assistant for a doctor, in his office and learned a lot about medicine and the human and neko biology over the years. Bishop also studied the biology of several predator species and the fauna of felarya and learned to use a sword from books he found in a library.
As a doctors assistant, follows Bishop the Hippocratic oath which means he has to treat anyone who needs it may it be a large predator like a naga, or a tomthumb.
Since his body is artificial, is he unable to feel, smell, or taste something and his great weight brought him several times into strange and funny situations. Also is he mostly unsure how to behave around other people.

Backstory:
His first memory starts, when he woke up in a room laying on a operation table before he stumbled into a long dark floor and after some time, came up on the surface of felarya. Without any idea who he was or where he was, did he found a devastated camp where he not only found clothes, but also a bag with the name 'Bishop Fuller' on it. Since he had no name or any memories, took Bishop his new name before he was found by a hungry naga who immediately wanted to eat him but rejected him, when she tasted metal instead of the usually human taste.
A group of travelers appeared just at the same minute and was attacked by the naga who began to eat one after another.
Bishop heard their pleas and screams for help which unknown to him, activated a hidden battle mode in his system and let him attack the naga.

After a long and hard fight against the way bigger predator, managed it Bishop to safe two people of the former twenty men strong group. Still, the battle against her, left him with several wounds and it was then, when he first saw his metallic endoskeleton shining under the artificial flesh.
The two people he managed to save where a doctor named Michael Gibson and his daughter, Laura Gibson which where on their way at Negav City since he owned a doctors office their. The doctor, fascinated by the machine man, offered him to stay and even work with him but Bishop denied it first being afraid about himself and not knowing if it would be safe for others to be around him but Laura encouraged him to come which he did.
Over the past eight years found Bishop out that he has a few memories left of what seems to be him laying on the ground while a strange silhouette looks down at him.

So far, couldn't he activate the battle mode again or find out if there are other modes in his artificial system.

Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Nice. I must say, despite seeming overpowered, you did add that he is not over competent to the point that he stands a reasonable chance against a giant in a fight, and that he couldn't even assist more than 2 out of 20 men in such a confrontation. Rather realistic based on the overall stats: Can pwn humans, still gets slaughtered by giants. Not bad for a first or second. As long as you don't make him stick out to much, and he plays well on the other characters, I think a gentle-ish robot man of mystery might fit in well.

But remember, most characters are informed of the danger by a dream or vision. As such, I shall make an example of it, and give a tentative first Award:

Achievement Unlocked: Electric Sheep

Description: Apparently robots do not dream of them.

(It's a reference to an old sci-fi book about AI, by the way.)
Back to top Go down
strongkobayashi85
Naga food
strongkobayashi85

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:38 am

There is a little difference in a robot and a cyborg since a robot is a pure machine while a cyborg has some human parts like a brain or at last pieces of it.

Bishop also has pieces of his brain left in his skull its not even a quarter but connected to a CPU. So it would be possible for him to dream or also have a vision.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Hiruki
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:32 pm

This seems interesting! If the RP's continuing, I would be very interested in joining!
Name: Alex
Species: Human
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 124.2 lbs
Eye Color: Brown, she wears Blue-Rimmed glasses
Hair Color: Black
Hair style: Long, reaching to her hips. Her bangs are short and are parted in the middle.
Skin Color: Mixed
Personality and Background: Alex is a young woman who lived in Negav with her Parents, Boyfriend, and pet Neera. She eventually tired of staying safe, and went out to explore the Felaryan world, to discover new fauna and species. She is polite, and rather quiet, but is very friendly, even when seeming aloof.
Occupation: Alex is a Travelling Mage apprentice, who usually is accompanied by her Neera friend.
Magic type: Ice
Outfit of choice: Alex wears a T-shirt depending on where she is. She wears a Green shirt in forests (like this one). She wears khaki, cargo shorts, and black tennis shoes. On her legs, she has a long scar from the knee to her ankle, from when she fell out of a Dryad's mouth. She has smaller cuts on her arms, and she has a large pack on her back.
Items in bag: A large first-aid kit, Temporary Miaxi repellent, Inu whistle, Rolling pins, a 5-day ration of food and water for 3 people, Her favorite Newspaper, and some Ice-spell scrolls.
Weapon of choice?: Rolling Pins and A Rolled-up Newspaper (Why, you ask? Alex claims that it confuses the enemy, but it's really because she isn't good with Ice spells)
Tell me if I God-Mode when Rping, because I'm new to RPing.....
XD angel
Back to top Go down
http://chibi-hiruki.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:48 pm

You should flesh out your character more than that. Take a look at the characters on this google doc to get an idea of what you should be detailing.
The google doc is also where the plot, key items will be revealed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:10 pm

I do love how that cyborg guy sounds! ^.^ Though the grammar wasn't perfect, it wasn't an issue, either. Very Happy I think he'll fit in with the group great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Hiruki
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Allright, I will, Anime-Junkie.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:45 pm

To Chibi: This is a dumb request, but could the Neera secretly be part of NEAT? I would think that would be rather funny...
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Hiruki
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:36 pm

Haha, sure! I'd find that really funny as well!
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Okay guys I have been giving this RP alot of thought and I just want to make a few things clear.

Yes I am still interested and yes I am going to start soon.

But mainly I must say this:

When I first came to this forum I made a character called Mort. He was the first character I ever made. Ever. Therefore, I have made quite alot of revisons since then. Looks, backstory and even personality has changed quite a bit. So I want every RP I have ever been in and every story I have ever written to be disregarded. Think of them as practice runs okay? I haven't changed him enough to warrant a whole new character but I have changed enough that things just don't sync up anymore. So disregard all previous incarnations of Mort okay? I want to start fresh, with this RP being my new backstory. The plot of this rp has undergone some changes too. I still want to do this and I swear I WILL make it work. Trust me okay?
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Hiruki
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:19 am

Using an RP as a backstory?
I don't want to sound rude, or mean at all, but, wouldn't you end up making Mort super Powerful so he prevails? confused
And of course, If I sound like I missed an important part of your message/ being noob-ish, it's because I'm a new RPer in the world, so..... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:35 am

I can't do this. Theres so many things going on. My brain is full of fuck, I still have real life biting me in the ass and I know time is running out for this. I'm pretty depressed lately so I don't think this RP is going to happen right now. Maybe in the future. Sorry everybody. Sorry to let you all down when you have all been waiting patiently. I just can't do it right now.

Of course, if someone wants to create an RP similar to mine thats just fine.

It tears me apart to have to let you all down. But it would be a serious load off of my mind. Maybe when I'm not so depressed and things look brighter, I'll return. Sorry. What more can I say? No words will soften this blow but I can still try. I hate myself for this. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:48 am

Maybe Nyaha will take up the reins and make his own RP. ^.^ But I'm inexperienced, so I'd need someone's help with that. I also don't want to be the leader or the bad guy...well, I could be the bad guy I suppose.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:43 pm

Hey man, it's fine. I'm not mad at you. Real-world stuff is important.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:37 pm

Real Life first internet comes last
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: