Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)

Go down 
+10
sadisticnerd
Nyaha
FalconJudge
cyrushart
Amaroq
Anime-Junkie
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
buddha66667
Mortis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:09 pm

Mortis wrote:
I can't do this. Theres so many things going on. My brain is full of fuck, I still have real life biting me in the ass
Real life first fantasy second.

Mortis wrote:
and I know time is running out for this.
Is that so, well let me inform you I don't think any of us are going anywhere anytime soon.

Mortis wrote:
I'm pretty depressed lately so I don't think this RP is going to happen right now. Maybe in the future.

I'm sorry to hear that you're depressed, just take your time to get felling better, we've waited this long we can wait longer.

Mortis wrote:
Sorry everybody. Sorry to let you all down when you have all been waiting patiently. I just can't do it right now.
There is nothing to be sorry for, your personal well being and real life events take precedents over a fantasy world always.

Mortis wrote:
Of course, if someone wants to create an RP similar to mine thats just fine.
I'm sure between the lot of us we well be able to come up with something until you get things straightened out.

Mortis wrote:
It tears me apart to have to let you all down. But it would be a serious load off of my mind. Maybe when I'm not so depressed and things look brighter, I'll return. Sorry. What more can I say? No words will soften this blow but I can still try. I hate myself for this. Sorry.
Don't apologize and don't hate yourself, as I've already said you're real world commitments are far more important that those to a fantasy world. All that matters is your personal well being. I hope to see around the vent if you can spare the time.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:41 pm

K, Mortis, some points:

1) Some of us kind of knew this was coming after week two. It's just an RP, we won't stress over it, and neither should you.

2) Even today, before I saw your message, I was considering asking AJ if he could take over. He's good at stuff, and orginized a fair bit of all this anyways.

3) If there's anything I can do for any sort of support or advice, just PM. It's a dumb offer, but remember that you come before words of fiction on a page. To us, especially.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Danjano5
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:35 pm

hi can i join to you?

Smile Name Riku
Species human
Age 17
Gender male
Height (head to ground) 1,50
Hair Colour black
Eye colour green
Other Visual Characteristics , can not fight
Abilities & Skills no
Equipment & Clothing black clothes
Personality anxious
Backstory has no memories

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:47 pm

If you read through the thread you would know that Mortis is having some in real life problems and that he can't manage the RP right now.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:47 pm

I'm back and slightly less depressed now. I did learn something through all this though. That is that I have good ideas. I have decent writing ability. But I can't handle the pressure of being in control of an RP like this. I'm just not leader material! sweatdrop

So! Copy me. Yes thats right copy me if you like. I declare no copyright to this Rp idea. I have already seen the new threads by Nyaha and Buddha. Both look good but I can't decide which one to join with this sorta new character, (I talked about him earlier), as a fresh start.

Want to know why I changed Morts personality, traits, apparel and backstory? I did it because I was an RP n00b back when i first joined. I wanted power power power! I made Mort around Urael and used the soul thing as an excuse to be overpowered. YES I JUST ADMITTED THAT. But I learned that you can't have an interesting character with just power. So why not scrap the character? Because I like him thats why. Therefore, all previous incarnations of Mort are to be disregarded. This Mort may be similar in some ways but very different in other ways. I look forward to using the "New" Mort! ^^

So, Nyaha's or Buddha's RP? Which to join? Hmmm. Hard decision. I can't decide.

Will I continue this RP? What do YOU think?!?

No. Sorry about the anti-climax. But what are you gonna do? Life sucks. Sad
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:14 pm

I do hope you decide to at least give mine a shot. Hey, who's to say you can't join both of them at the same time? Unless you cna't divide your attention between two of them, like I can't, there should be no problem! ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Chibi-Hiruki
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:15 am

(Sorry if this is Necro Posting)
Mortis, I am very glad that you are less depressed now! I was a bit worried at first...
But, You have all the right to do what you want. If the RP's cancelled, It's cancelled, and we move on.
Does this mean that you shall use Nyaha or Bhudda's RP as a brand new start for your character?
I wish you good luck, in whatever decision you make. angel
Back to top Go down
http://chibi-hiruki.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)   Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now Recruiting Heroes! (Cancelled)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: