Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enemies in the Midst

Go down 
+8
Ilceren
Darth_Nergal
Nyaha
franky-wolf
Kitten
bramblebelly
Beefnautz
Chihiro Fujisaki
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Joanna looked up and fell to the ground and pressed her wings down and biting her lip as they missed her, growling lightly and looking up in the direction they were returning to, wondering who was there. "Who are you!" She screamed out.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:53 pm

(Oops, sorry Nyaha. I thought you meant something totally different. sweatdrop I thought you were saying you were actually going to leave the RP entirely for a little while and then return later. sweatdrop I am sorry about that.)

Leila looked up just in time to see a small glint of sunlight bouncing off of something flying at her, then her wings were sliced cleanly off. Leila stiffened, the blood draining from her face. The disks had sheared her wings off, so close to the skin that had it been any closer she would have been sliced by the disk. More then that, her wings were gone, and with them her magic. Swallowing hard, Leila faced the floating being. It took her a second to find her voice. "Wh-who are you? Why...why did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:06 am

(sorry i haven't been around ^\\\\^ that virus i had kinda killed my computer to the point that my mere mortal hands could not heal! X< so it had to go far away! but its supposed to be back this friday so here is to hope ^^ and Kira and Leila are both jerks! XD Joanna you're cool bwahahaha!)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:42 am

(Saen, I didn't think YOU of all people would like her! >.< What about all those threats earlier?! That was just bitchy!)

The disk rings returned to their owner, a humanoid being clad head-to-toe in form-hugging, highly technological-looking armor, complete with a helmet with a light blue visor that hid the top half of her face, and makeshift metal wings jutting from her back. The two rings she'd thrown as projectiles now floated and spun around her wrists, along with two more around her ankles. They carried her through the air, making her float down from her hiding place in the tree foliage. Though she was tall and slender, her body lacked curves. Her long brown hair could be seen reaching her back.

"I am the Techno-Angel!" she exclaimed with her electronically-disguised but still obviously female voice. "These people are under my protection. You will not harm them, and any that do shall be punished severely!"
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:53 am

Joanna stood up and growled a little, looking over to Leila. "How could you let her slice your wings! Pathetic." She grumbled, looking to Techno Angel, then to Leila, then back to TA. "So tell me, is the fairy whose wings you just sliced under your protection to?" Joanna grinned evilly, licking her lips hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:27 am

(How is Leila a jerk and Joanna not? O.o )

Leila grimaced. "I was sort of caught off guard and in a bad position. It was either have my wings sliced or make a dive, land on someone, and crush our breakfast or one of the family members. I chose the option that kills fewer people." She raised an eyebrow at Joanna. "Did you just imply that you want to eat me? Because that really is a rude thing to do to a fellow fairy."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:35 pm

The Techno-Angel paused for a moment. She wasn't entirely sure what the answer to that was. If she didn't protect the now helpless fairy from this apparently...not-picky fairy, she felt that'd violate her code to protect anyone and everyone she could. Even if that fairy could then turn around and try to eat the people she'd already shrunk. Then again, if she saved that fairy, then she'd be in her debt and she'd have to leave everyone alone. After all, so far she didn't seem like an unreasonable person.

"I will protect any who require it!" she exclaimed heroically after her moment of thought. She pointed to Joanna dramatically. "Leave now of your own volition or I shall force you to leave!"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:01 pm

Joanna narrowed her eyes and sighed. "I guess I will have to fight." She said grinning, looking up at TA and charging electricity in both her hands. "Lets go." She winked, firing bolts at her with no hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:21 pm

Leila looked between Joanna and the new comer. "Now look you two, we don't need any trouble..." She looked up at Techno. "Please don't attack her...even if she threatens to eat me don't do it." She looked at Joanna. "Besides, if she eats me she'll regret it pretty soon. My death will mean the death of your entire tribe Joanna."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:48 pm

The Techno-Angel gasped audibly at the lightning bolts; electricity was one of her main weaknesses. She managed to avoid them handily enough, twirling and floating to the side in the air. She was going to fire another ring projectile when the other fairy interrupted, saying she didn't want her to attack.

"How am I supposed to defend myself then?!" the Techno-Angel retorted, losing her professional, heroic tone. "Or anyone else for that matter???"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:34 pm

"Leila I am hungry what do you want me to do?" Joanna said in frustration, seeming as frustrated and confused as TA was. "I mean come on give me a break here girl!"

Last edited by shadow17 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:35 am

Leila sighed and looked up at TA. "Look, miss, may we please eat our catch? It's only these two guards. They would get eaten anyway out here in Felarya. And we've already agreed to spare the family. We need breakfast, and unlike Humans we don't have large stores of food we can eat from. We have to hunt for our meals." She looked at Joanna. "I know Joanna, I'm hungry too. But fighting is the last thing anyone needs right now. All it will do is cause trouble and someone will get hurt. More then likely the tiniest people will get hurt since they're so small compared to us. Maybe we could eat from the food the people brought with them if that...woman up there refuses to stand down. Speaking of which," She looked back up at TA. "Who are you anyway? My name is Leila and this," she motioned to Joanna, "is Joanna."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:40 pm

T-A, at the moment, could hardly care less what the fairies' names were. She was upset and confused, and she had a job to do.

"I said it before and I'll say it again: I'm the Techno-Angel, and I won't let you hurt those I swore to protect!" Her tone reflected her frustration. The harmonized sound disguising her voice almost exacerbated it.

"You can go hunt something non-sapient if you want - something I'm not obligated to protect right now. I'll even help if it means keeping all of these people safe." And then another thought occurred to her, and she added, "Plus, just because those guards aren't a part of this family doesn't mean they don't have a family waiting for them somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Leila sighed. "Look, this is our food Techno. I'm sorry, but it is. May we please eat? Please? I'm really trying to be civil, I honestly am. Normal animals taste horrible, especially compared to Humans. And while these guards may have family, their job includes being put in danger of being eaten. Heck, getting eaten is part of their job description." She walks over toi the family's packs and starts rooting around for other food.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:12 pm

"I won't say it again: These people are under my protection. Harm them and you will be punished."
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:19 pm

Leila nodded. "Yeah, I heard you. Look Techie, I was shot last night by a bunch of people who were mad at me for being a Fairy and protecting them from a werewolf. I was operated on last night too in order to save me. My head, stomach, and back hurt, and I'm starving. When I woke up Joanna here was being loud, and wanted to eat one of my friends." She shrugged apologetically at Joanna. "Sorry, but it is true." She then looked back at Techno. "And I just lost my magic thanks to you. Please forgive me for not feeling very...merciful to the Human race right now. May we please just eat these two or maybe some other Humans or nekos not under your protection? Or do you feel everyone is under your protection?"
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:38 pm

(Joanna was just being Joanna XD hahaha nothing wrong with that! But Leila is all don't break up the family but I'll nom some innocent guards no problem! XD she is hypocrite! All or nothing I say! and I thought it was Kira attacking Leila thats why I called her a jerk ^^ Since its TA its alright she isn't friends with Leila so es all good ^^ . Why would me of all people dislike Joanna? =o I love evil people~ X3 they are my favorite! thats why I use Constance all the time XD bwahahaaha!)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:52 pm

(Being evil is one thing, being a bitchy bitch jerkface is another. >.< Then again, I was told not to let first impressions completely ruin your perception of a person so maybe I'll grow to like her sometime. But not now)

The Techno-Angel thought about it for a moment. "I like to think everyone who needs rescuing is deserving of it, at least from me, but if I'm here protecting these people I promised to, then I can't very well stop you from seeking prey elsewhere. Just don't make me say it again, okay? Ask to eat these people here again and I'll shoot you."

Because she was just so fed up with her trying to pity-party her into letting her eat people and breaking her word, and she wasn't going to have it. She swore, that fairy got one more chance to drop it and then it was light-blasting time.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:28 pm

"Whatever, lets find an easier meal Leila." She said rolling her eyes, walking over to Leila and looking at her wings and shaking her head. "Now your group is going to have troubles." She said with a small giggle, biting her lip. "I can't wait to see how it turns out."
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:09 am

Leila nodded. "Sounds good to me. Uh...seeing as I'm grounded...think you could give me a lift please?" She laughed nervously, then looked up at Techno. "Techie, if you do choose to follow us, please don't try to intervene with our meal again. I know you're doing your duty, but we're doing our duty by following the natural way of things. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:32 pm

"As I said three times already, I promised to protect these people specifically. As long as you leave them alone for the time being, I've got no reason to hurt either of you."

She really was so tired of having to explain this over and over and over again. She did wish she wasn't so hasty earlier though; she'd really like it if they'd return the people they shrank to their normal height, but she had her doubts the one who still had her wings would comply with the request. Well, here goes...

"Before you depart..." T-A said, "Would you mind returning these people to their original heights?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:40 pm

"What do I get in return?" Joanna said firmly, looking to TA with a glare, obviously upset to still be sitting there hungry. "I don't do favors, I do business."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:00 pm

"I know someone who knows a lot about treasure and shiny things, and she doesn't live much too far from here," the Techno-Angel explained, hoping that Joanna would be interested. "The people around her abode don't like predators very much, though as long as you don't get hostile, you can probably reach an understanding with them and her. Eh, then again, she's kinda' selfish, so I doubt she'll really want to give you anything. Uhhh..."

Well, that idea didn't go so well. What else could I offer? she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:21 am

"Thank you Techie." Leila grinned at Joanna. "It won't hurt us to unshrink these people, and I'm sure the person Techie is talking about would be more then happy to give us something. If not, I'll gladly give you payment for returning them to normal. After that we can go find something that isn't guarded by someone in awesome looking armor."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:46 pm

"I need to converse my strength anyways." Joanna said unshrinking the people and glaring at them. "Consider yourselves lucky, bastards." She grumbled. "Come on Leila."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enemies in the Midst
Page 32 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: