Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Size-Shifting on other Fairies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlazingBarrager
Tasty morsel
BlazingBarrager

Location : That little place in your head you don't know about

Size-Shifting on other Fairies Empty
PostSubject: Size-Shifting on other Fairies   Size-Shifting on other Fairies Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:16 am

Okay so this little idea has been in my head for a while now. We all know fairies can change the size of other living creatures, but we've yet to see them do it to other fairies. Now I know what you're thinking: what's the point if fairies can already change size on their own? Well...yeah that's true, but what if a fairy wanted to eat another fairy who, say, was helpless? Would they just shrink them or enlarge themselves? Would their size shifting magic work on other fairies? My idea is that a fairy is immune to any attempts at size shifting done by other fairies. It would be like one source of magic cancelling out the other and making it ineffective.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://blazingbarrager.deviantart.com/
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Size-Shifting on other Fairies   Size-Shifting on other Fairies Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:36 am

I would like to think that faries in practice can change another fairy's size, but keep in mind that the other fairy could react by size shifting her size back to how it was. Making it pointless as an practicle fighting method.

I've kinda played with the idea with two of my characters in chapter of my story, a fairy changes the size of another while playing tag to prevent her from tagging him, which the other fairy considered "Cheating" and made a fuss out of it.

So outside trolling other faires, i don't think size changing would be all that useful
Back to top Go down
BlazingBarrager
Tasty morsel
BlazingBarrager

Location : That little place in your head you don't know about

PostSubject: Re: Size-Shifting on other Fairies   Size-Shifting on other Fairies Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:57 pm

I thought so. Just throwing my two cents out.
Back to top Go down
http://blazingbarrager.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Size-Shifting on other Fairies   Size-Shifting on other Fairies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Size-Shifting on other Fairies
Page 1 of 1