Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Predators of Felarya

Go down 
+5
The Nordic Ninja
GREGOLE
mangamastermind
Googlememan
Shady Knight
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:04 pm

Xak didn't bother to answer and continued desperatly trying to gain the attention of the giant naga. "Oi! Big naga girl! Look over here! Preferably without causing my death with those eye blasts. Hey check it out! Bells!" He jingled a bell he had aquired from his pouch. "Stop shooting at the fairy! She wouldn't even be a decent mouthfull, c'mon!"
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:08 pm

Yelk rolled his eyes.

SHE WON'T LISTEN TO U''he yelled

THAT ''THINGS''LIKES TO DO TWO THINGS ONLY.KILL AND DESTROY''he added
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:25 pm

Fiolla was getting nervous, there was a doppleganger of the Devourer? But she had to do something with her fallen acquaintance.

"HILLARY I NEED YOUR HELP!" she yelled.

Out of the woods came out the same spiky haired naga, this time she wasn't pissed.

"What? ... Oh god!" She saw Erica's battered body, and picked her up immediatly.

"I'm getting her to Echo!" she said while heading there at the same time, and at full speed.

Fiolla took a deep breath, and got a confident look. She stared at "Ryla" and kicked her real hard while swooping down.

"Hey bitch, let's see how good a dog fighter you are!" She said while circling in the sky over her.

Meanwhile, still slithering at high speed through the jungle, Hillary encountered the real Ryla, who was still pissed. She jumped over her and resumed her run.

"Sorry, it's an emergency." she said while still heading toward her destination.

All the while, Alexander had caught up with Ryla.

"Ah, there you are."

He placed on the ground a 50' tall and wide cauldron filled to the brim with delicious stew. The smell, irresistable. It was extremely inviting.

"I've made that stew for you, so eat up."

(There's even desert. No, not Hillary.)
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:42 pm

Max sees ryla's grin and knows something is coming next and he prepares for it. Suddenly the beast opens its mouth. Whats it gonna do? eat me? thinks Max. Suddenly crimson flames come pouring out.Max is caught off guard but resumes his stature and starts spinning his axe. The flames are sucked in and the axe becomes aflame. He stops spinning it and lets the fire die when he sees the beast attacking a helpless fairy. He hears its crys of distress and acts quickly. He charges at ryla and slashes the beast with his axe causing a deep gash across its shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:16 pm

Hillary finally made it to the Fairy Pond. Echo apparently felt nostalgic, deciding to root herself in her home forest. Hillary found Echo, a 145' tall Eco Dryad.

"Oh dear! What happened to her?" said Echo.

"No time for this, she's dying!"

Vines sprouted from Echo shoulder blade, and wrapped Erica completely. The vines glowed an eerie green, so was Erica's body, though to a much lesser extent.

"I'll contact you when she'll feel better. I fear that if I heal her completely, I will perish."

"Thanks a lot Echo. Now there's other business I need to take care of."

Hillary slithered back toward the Ascarlin Mountain, but she actually retraced her steps.

(Echo's BIO coming up)
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:21 pm

Yelkavic slithered as far away a she could from what ever that"thing"was.He ran so long he diden'[t notice the tree until"THUMP"!!.

GODDAMNSONOFABITCH WHO PUT THIS GOD DAMN TREE HERE"he yelled as he rubbed his head and bened his glasses back into shape
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:44 pm

Ryla glared down at this uppity little beast as it slashed open her flesh.

A loud CLANG rang out.

No blood oozed from the wound. Instead, a metallic sheen peeked out through the wound.

Ryla glared at the wound. Then, in a disturbingly grating, distorted voice, spoke.

"Enough of these charades. MECHA-RYLA....TERRORIZE!!!"

Her entire body vanished beneath a pillar of scathing blue flame. The blue tongues rose up to the ceiling of the cave before they parted, once again revealing her form. But now it was even more hideous...

Shiny metal compoeed half her body. Jagged blades spun down her abdomen. A corset-like chassi covered her torso, while her hands spun stiffly on her wrists. Razortoothed jaws parted in a metallic hiss before closing again.

Mecha-Ryla threw back her head and bellowed a metallic screech, before turning a spinning hand to Fiolla and unleashing a volley of crimson missiles.

Elsewhere, Ryla turned to the stranger, a twitch in her eye. She gazed at the cauldron and pondered. She couldn't STAND to waste food, and this guy was trying to be nice - even if he really should've just left her where she was so she could wake up and kick some ass. But this was beside the point.

With a glance at the smaller giant, she lunged at the cauldron, quickly scooping it up in her maw and swallowing it.

A moment later, she spat it out, now empty.

"Thankyou, but I have a naga to tie into a knot at the moment. So sorry."

She turned and began her ominous quest back to the mountains.

Else-elsewhere, Echo quickly discovered the Erica was exceedingly dead. Having one's throat torn out and being left untreated for several minutes had away of doing that to a person.
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:50 pm

Yelkavic was rubbing his head when he heard a strange noise

He looked up and saw Ryla

He screamed
Back to top Go down
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:12 pm

"....what to do what to do??? machine and fire....." Max snickers. "well might as well....throw a bucket of water on ryla"..... Max throws a bucket of water on the mechanical fire.....it stops
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:15 pm

Mecha-Ryla turned once more to face this tiny little creature and casually fired another eyebeam.

"Incessent little beast..."
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:29 pm

Yelkavic was shaking

H-H-H-H--H-H-ELL-L--L-L-L-L-OOO"he stuttered to Ryla
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:25 pm

Ira had reached Xak again and he hopped back off to hide behind the rock once again, narrowly avoiding a stray missile. "Alright. Any other bright ideas?"

Xak considered their situation. A small fairy and an unarmed human against a giant mechanical monstrosity. A giant naga with who knows what up it's mechanical sleeves. "I say go with you're first assessment. It seems preoccupied with everyone else here. Let's run for it. While she or it or whatever that metal naga is kills all them, we'll be home free."

Ira slips into Xak's hair again and agrees. "Let's scram. We'll see if we can circle back around her."

Xak silently slips back towards the exit, and the relative safety of anywhere but here. Once a short distance away, he begins running downhill, ironically on a crash course with real Ryla.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:36 pm

Ryla advanced onward, slightly more calm now after dinner. Even so, she ignored the tiny creatures before her and came to a stop before the very cliffside she had previously hopped off of.

A sudden flash of confusion overtook her as a rainbow-like stream of light projected from high above. She only knew of one creature that could generate something like that.... Mechagodzilla! Wait, there was Mecha-Ryla too....

As she heard the sounds of combat high above, she sighed, desperately hoping it was the former. She closed her eyes and focused on an image, dropping into her hands. Her tail slurped up into her spine as a pair of legs grew out to replace it. Simultaniously, the tiny spurs beneath her skin which allowed her to mimic fairy magics shot out from her shoulderblades, blossoming into full-fledged wings.

Climbing to her feet, Ryla quickly manifested a black skirt to match her tank top and glanced around, hoping no one had seen her womanhood.
As a matter of fact, various small creatures now gazed up at her... but she could devour the witnesses later. She beat her wings, ascending the cliff, ready to put a stop to her cybernetic double's evil plans - and hopefully smash a lot of stuff too!
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:38 pm

Yelkavic mouth hanged open at this sight"

"WTF"he said as he foloed her not wanting to miss the fight
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:48 pm

"Wait! Stop Xak!" Ira pulled on his hair to emphasize her command.

"Ow! I'm not a horse! Don't do that!" Xak complained after he obediantly obeyed.

"But look Xak! A fairy! A full grown fairy! She's coming this way!" She happily flew up and spun in the air.

Xak squinted and could barely make out the figure of a fairy below them. It looked like she had a shirt on but no pants. No, wait, she had a skirt. How had he missed that? For a second, he thought he'd seen... nevermind. She was indeed flying up towards them, though her attention seemed fixed on the battle raging behind them. "So it is. It looks like she's here to help fight that naga thing. Or help it fight."

Ira frowned and pile drived the top of his head, "She's a fairy. She'd never do anything like that. She's obviously here to save the day. Fairy's can't be evil." With that she left Xak to mutter to contradictions to himself as she flew up on an intercept course to talk to the black clothed fairy.
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:52 pm

Yelkavic hid behind a rock

This is going to be good"he said
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:06 am

Ryla continued to ascend, coming to a stop before the cliffside and touching down. She took a step forward, preparing to make an entrance.

Mecha-Ryla, in her furious rampage, fired another round of finger-missiles, striking Ryla in the chest and knocking her right back off the cliff.

The cyborg's attention was drawn to her organic counterpart's sudden scream of distress as she suddenly realized what she had done.

"Sorry! I should've made a crack at your expense before doing that!"
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:12 am

Ira frowns as she floats down to Xak. "She must be in a hurry to save the day. She just rushed by me."

Xak flinched at the sound of an explosion and looked in time to see Ryla fall back down the cliff again. "It doesn't look like she's doing too well so far."

Ira bristled, "Yeah, well who asked you? Let's go back up there. Maybe I can distract the metal naga by shrinking it again. And then this new fairy can crush her before she resizes again."

"If you say so. But I hope we don't get ourselves killed helping out." Xak starts clamboring back up the mountain towards the battle.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:28 am

A loud scream of outrage tore through the air as Ryla fluttered back up over the cliffside, beating her wings faster than the eye could see.

Mecha-Ryla looked up in time to see a green and black blurr before something slammed into her chest. The impact was devastating, as the cyborg was picked up and slammed into the cave wall behind her, not eighty meters back.

Ryla shook her bruised fist, floating in place now.

Mecha-Ryla rose, greeting her double with a mechanical screech.

Ryla growled, "I've been knocked out twice today, dropped off a cliff and someone stole my dinner. You really wanna mess with me?"

"Yes," Mecha-Ryla responded simply, assuming a fighting stance.

Ryla turned her head, gazing at a large tree to her left. Reaching out, she placed her hand on it and closed her eyes.

The changes began. Her wings sucked into her back, as did her antennae. A snaky, furred tail wriggled out from under her skirt and a pair of feline ears popped up.
Before anyone could comment, of course, the changes continued. Without warning, the tree she was touching caved in on itself, a massive chunk missing from the center. And Ryla now looked a great deal larger. Muscle ripped out from every point on her body, quickly shredding her clothes. Her glasses bent and clattered to the ground as her head grew blockier, a snout pushing out, fangs of all sizes growing from within. Her left eye fell from its socket, shattering on the ground below. It was a prosthetic, apparently.
Scales covered her body and her legs lifted up onto digitigrade, dinosaur-like feet. Four-fingered hands clenches into bulky fists and her stance became a hunch. A small, lizard-like tail sliced through the air.

A tyrannosaurian mug glared at the smaller cyborg monster, beneath a wild mane of neon green hair. Elephantine tusks grew from the razored maw, oozing drool.

The newly formed beast threw back its head and beat its chest, bellowing a loud roar which sounded disturbingly like a rhino stepping on a cat.

Mecha-Ryla responded by drawing back her right arm, pulling the fingers back into her metallic hand. Immediately replacing them, extended a lengthy metallic structure, instantly sprouting blades.
A monstrous chainsaw.

She returned a mechanical roar at her metamorphic adversarry.

Last edited by GREGOLE on Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:25 pm

Xak finally reached to top of the cliff in time to see the chainsaw weilding mechanical monster face off against a... Well he didn't know what it was, but it looked pretty badass. "Ira? So, what's thi-"

"Where'd the green haired fairy go?" interrupted Ira. "Oh no! That horrible monster must have eaten her!"

Xak looked at the two behemoths as they stared each other down."Which one?"

"Does it matter?"
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 7:46 pm

HOLY SHIT''said Yelk as the two monsters fought each other
Back to top Go down
nightgolem
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
nightgolem

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:48 pm

Bryo sighed, another day in the grove. What was happening outside it? Well he should wait until he was older until venturing out.. But never the less he was quite the curious one. It didn't take long for him to uproot himself and start venturing along, to eventually, sooner or later get outside the grove of carnivorous plants. . . or at least get a really good peek out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lostdemise/
warriorkid_55
Tasty morsel
warriorkid_55

PostSubject: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:27 pm

Soia: hello i'm new here
Eonia: hope i can find some humans to fry
Tenia:warning might eat any human in hir path

goes flying into a village attacking the villagers

Soia: take cover!
Eonia: meaty humans time to burn
Tania: ooo horsy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predators of Felarya
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3