Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

human among predators (redo)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

human among predators (redo) Empty
PostSubject: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:37 am

i noticed on the last one my char cody and cauldrons chars kinda took over.. and we appologize... so im remaking the thread...

same basic rules, no godmodding, no taking over (lol)
no leaving others behind...

no other humans. (i ma giving personal permission to grip and fenja.. grip is aloud..)

ok.. im not going to start.. but i am going to keep track on who is on the thread with what chars..

lets play!
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:37 am

player list:

codaman: cody, codda.
giantessfanXXX: dupe.
the joker: silvia.
cauldronborn: zalsot.
Tsurugi: arenedyl.

(NOTE TO ALL PLAYERS: dont forget the main point of this RP..)
(another note: yes, its called huamn among preds, and cody is a human.. but he still lives as a human hiding what he really is.)

Last edited by codaman on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:58 am

Dupe

Dupe rested by her village the humans had long since departed for a new home and elves had taken there place next to the neko's and soon the village had been alive with the sound of partying and music Dupe smiled laying back so her head was close to the village without actually hitting any of the buildings Dupe closed her eyes listening to the music.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:32 am

Meanwhile, another giantess with black hair and blue eyes named Silvia was walking nearby searching for food, her growling stomach reminding her of that fact. As she got inadvertantly closer to the village, he began to hear music. 'That's odd...' she thought to herself. 'Playing music is a surefire way to get eaten around here, unless...'

She then began to walk closer to where the music was coming from, she saw a village of neko's and elves playing music, with a giantess sleeping nearby. Revealing herself, she walked up to the giantess, and cleared her throat before asking, "Sorry to bother you, but do you protect this village?"
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:37 am

Dupe opened her eyes a little confused as to the sudden apearence of the other giantess the music had stopped and the villagers were watching anxiously,Dupe sat up turning to face the giantess "yeah i'm Dupe i protect this village and everyone inside of it"she says cautiously to this giantess confused a her sudden arival watching her cautiously as the villagers began playing music yet again "so miss who might you be"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:53 am

"My name's Silvia. I was looking for food when I heard the music from the villagers there." she said, glancing at the nekos and elves for a second before looking at Dupe again, asking, "Anyway, do you know where I can find some food? I've been looking for a good few hours, and I'm pretty hungry."
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:49 am

Dupe continued watching cautioususly got to her feet "m well you could try fishing"she says gesturing to the nearby river "or um you could take a couple of my plants" she says now gesturing to the coulourfull variety of bushes "although if you find a naga nearby could you please give it to me"she says patting her chest happily.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:54 am

during all the commotion... a figure in a black hooded robe sat on the ground leaning against a building in the village.. the figure was very small and from its shape was defiantely not an elf, and didnt have a tail.. the figure sat there completely quiet.. not moving... but definately not from the village.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:59 am

"Hmm...fishing sounds good. Don't think I'll take any of your plants, though. I'm more of a meat and fruit person, myself. Anyway, if I see a small naga, I'll be sure to..." Silvia paused for a moment, noticing a black hooded person leaning against a building. "Hey...is that person supposed to be here?" she asked, pointing at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:07 pm

Dupe looked down at the strange man reaching down she grabbed him holding him up directly infront of her face "hmm nope never seen this guy before i'm nt sure wether he should be here or not"she says giving silvia a gentle smile "if your so hungry you may eat him now open wide"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:11 pm

the figure was snoring before his hod fell off showing a small human boy with dark brown hair.. he opened his eyes alittle suprized to be looking at a giant face but shruged hanging there and fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:19 pm

Silvia smiled as Dupe held the human above her head. She opened her mouth wide, extending her tongue a bit as she anxiously waited for Dupe to loosen her grip on the boy, ready to take the food presented to her.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:21 pm

Dupe giggled looking at the boy for a few moments before dropping him down into silvia's open mouth,Dupe smiled waiting anxiously watching expentantly to hopefull see the humans useless struggles in silvia's mouth "eat up now then miss"she says giggling to herself happily.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:28 pm

As the boy fell into her open maw, she pinned him to the roof of her mouth with her tongue, stopping him in midfall. As she brought her head back into it's regular position, she closed her mouth and began to suck and lick at the boy, letting out an 'Mmmmm...' as she did so.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:46 pm

(cody dosent struggle... even he knows its pointless..)

cody lay there hal asleep.. feeling a bit of pain everytime he was sucked on.. he reached into his pocket and pulled out a bottle which he poured onto the giantesses tongue which produced a most awful taste...
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Axis Stalker - Zalost.   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:58 pm

Zalsot stepped out of Forest of Rust and onto the green grass of the Milk Wood Hills, he gazed at the white trees and hill tops before thinking about the scolding he had recived only hours ago from his superior officer Molot. The mere thought made him angry, his eyes starting to glow orange beneath his goggles, but looking at the natrual bueaty calmed him, and Zalost knew what Molot said was right. Striding onto the plains Zalost thought of his mission; simple reconnaissance. Zalost liked reconnaissance, it gave him more freedom to interact with the natives, reguardless he was very heavily armed, Felarya is dangerous afterall. Looking at the jungle and forests that lay beyond the Milk Wood Hills Zalost threw a crooked smile as he attached his veil.

(Note Zalost is currently a 2-3 days journey time from this village.)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:00 pm

Silvia's face scrunched up when Cody poured the liquid onto her tongue. "Ugh...gross!!" she said, swishing some extra saliva around in her mouth, getting as much of the taste as she could off of her tongue before spitting the saliva out. She decided to go ahead and cut to the chase, tilting her head so the human would slide to the back of her throat and swallowed, a lump appearing as he went down her esophagus.

"On second thought, I'll take one of those plants. That human just put something disgusting on my tongue." she said, taking one of Dupe's plants. She put it in her mouth, chewing it up to remove the disgusting taste.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:26 pm

"hmmm" as cody began to slide down he managed to unlock his sword and let it slide down to his hand.. and then stopped his descent by propping the blade against a side of her esophagus ramming the tip inward choking her..
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:27 pm

"OW!!!!" the giantess yelled as Cody stuck his sword into her esophagus. She quickly headed to the river, swallowing the remains of the plant. She then began to lean her face into the water and began to drink as much as she could, hoping that it would push the human down and stop the pain in her chest.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:26 pm

as the water ran past the boy it caught his robe pulling him farther and pushing the sword deaper.. after the water stopped he managed to get the robe off of his face. "i dont play the prey role easily.. and the more you try to push me down the farther the sword wil go..." he yelled out so she could hear.. "maybe you should rethink trying to eat me..." he yelled out again.. hoping she would get the point..
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:44 am

Silvia bit her lip as she felt more pain in her esophagus. "You know, I would've appreciated it if you would've told me that BEFORE I tried eating you!" she yelled in frustration, angry at the human for setting her up like that. "And maybe I would rethink eating you if you didn't have that SWORD in my throat, you asshole!!"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:56 am

"maybe if that damned giantess didnt offer me to you after that neko carmia brought me to her village last night!" the boy yelled out. "and me removing my sword takes away all chances... and im not one to trust a predators word when im stuck in thier throat!" the boy lighten the sword to stop the pain but not remove it. "does that help a bit? i pulled the sword out now you get me out.. but if you try finishing the job it will end up straight through.. definitely your last mistake." the boy was pissed on the unfortunate chain of events that had been happening to him for the past few days.. but he certainly wasent going to end up as food..
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:13 pm

"Well, how was I supposed to know that?! I don't even KNOW you!! I was assuming you weren't supposed to be there. You could've told me your little story, and told me eating you wouldn't be a good idea. That would've been better then sticking a sword in my throat without giving me a chance! That was just downright evil of you!" Silvia said in frustration.

"As for getting you out, I can't control the flow of my esophagus like other predators can, and I can't make myself throw up. Don't you have a teleportation device, or something to MAKE me throw up? If you expect to be eaten, I would expect you to have something like that and be...oh, I don't know...PREPARED."
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:16 pm

(Meanwhile in the Milk Wood Hills)

As Zalost walked past a grove of Milkwood trees he admired their bueaty, their tall white forms and jade pines standing in contrasty to the blue grass they towered over. Scaning the horizon, Zalsot noticed a young human male, no more than seventeen, holding what appeared to be a primitive firearm. Zalost fell to the ground hoping that he wasn't spotted, he was, Zalost could hear the human running in his direction.
"Hey, who's there! Come on, don't play games, my village was just attacked!" The boy yelled. Zalost paused, he knew the attackers would most likely be Axis. "I know you're there, please..... We need help."
In response to the human's plea Zlost stood up out of the grass, even at half hieght he still towered over the young human who was now frozen in fear at the sight of the Stalker.
"You're one of them!" The human yelled, bringing his rifle to bare on the armour clad giant infront of him. Zlost stared at the young human, remaining silent and calm, knowing his weapon would have no effect agaisnt him.
"DIE!" The boy shreeked, firing his gun widly at Zalost. The Axis silently stood his ground, the bullets bouncing off his clobham armour, his eyes now starting to glow.
"Why don't you all just die!?" The human questiond in a angry yet cleary frightened voice, still pulling at the trigger despite having emptied the rifle's magazine. Realising he had run out of bullets, the boy lowered his gun, and looked up at the unflinching Axis, drawn to the orange glow being emmitted by its eyes, his face a frozen mask of horror and dred. Zalost smiled wildly at the human infornt of him, his cruel expression hidden by the veil, he reached for is sword, and without a second thought brought it crashing down upon the young human, almost cleaving him in two. After delivering the single killing blow, Zalost removed the veil covering his face, then reached down and pulled the left arm off the broken corpse.
"Time for lunch." Zalost wisppered to himself.

Last edited by CauldronBorn24 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:32 pm

"it would have been alot easier to tell you if i got any sleep last night... look, start walking over towards the mysterious temple..." the boy reched in his pocket pouring some green liquid on where the sword was healing the bleeding wound.. "my friend there can help..." he removed his sword once again descending... "i was hoping that ivy poison would have givin you the heads up.. but i guess not... but i cant blame a hungry predator.. just hurry..." as the boy put his sword back.. he managed to get the robe off reveiling an already ripped shirt and lightly ripped jeans.. most of the rips quite near his manhood. "im gonna kill that neko... these were my good pair of jeans..."he then returned to souting out. "im sorry, things just got really bad last night and i couldnt get any sleep... if i was awake i would have been alittle more informative." he then relaxed as he continued sliding down..

codda sat in a tree eating an apple he managed to snatch from a naga. the branch hanging over the river... after a few minutes of eating he laid back dropping the apple in the water.. only for something to throw it back at him... he jumped up looking down.. "ok whos the wise ass..." but he only saw water... he took another apple and threw it down... only for nothing to happen.. then he laid back again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

human among predators (redo)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next