Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

human among predators (redo)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:42 pm

cody was running when he stoped seeing a familiar axis surrounded in a pool of blood on the ground. "why am i not suprized?"

"i dont know what your trying to get me to say, but we need to help cody.." codda said keeping still with his eyes shut...
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:49 pm

The moment Aerendyl spotted the blood dripping from the sword of the Axis, he charged him, being the same rash acting elf that had gotten him exiled from the rest of his tribe. His form took an ethereal quality as he phased towards the Axis, the hilt of his blade held in one hand while it was still sheathed.

(Phasing basically makes my guy immaterial, and thus immune to physical attacks, or magic that creates physical results (such as setting things on fire, freezing things, etc It also allows him to move through objects and people as if they weren't in my way, much like a ghost).
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:21 pm

Zalost turned towards the two figures running in his direction; he could tell the dark hooded figure was attempting to charge him, but his focus lay on the young human. As the dark figure was about to complete his charge, Zalost simply side stepped the attacker, his orange gaze still fixed on the human.

"I would keep your distance from me, both of you." Zalsot said, his voice constantly changing in tone. "You aren't human... what are you?" Zalost whispperd, his eyes locked on the human who was now only a few metres from him.

Last edited by CauldronBorn24 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:28 pm

"Ha! i wish!" cody said getting alittle annoyed.. half the time he forgets what he really is.. he unlocked his sword seeing the glowing eyes and the marks on his back started to glow as well.

"we need to follow cody! he just hit a bad zone!" codda said struggling before remembering where he was..
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:59 pm

" I have no interest in fighting you." Zalost said, his tone still uneven.

The whispering was starting to to grow louder in Zalost's head, the white figure haunting his visions ever more frequently, his grip on reality slipping, the visions in his head started to merge with what he saw infront of him. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!" Zalost shouted, staggering towards the human. "WHY!?"

Last edited by CauldronBorn24 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:15 pm

(The situation has been modified, recheck the recent posts please for t)

While the sidestep had succeeded in stopping the first attempt to run the Axis down, Aerendyl used this next opportunity to swing out his blade, sending it into the murderer's back, immaterial as well, before re-materializing it as it reached the other side of his torso. The blade quickly materialized into the middle of the spine of the Axis, cleaving a section of it in two, and giving him a substantial amount of shock.

The Axis didn't even bother to dodge the second attempt. It appeared that he was only interested in Cody. Aerendyl thought about it, then figured Cody was about to be killed by the Axis. I mean, why else would the Axis have approached Cody?

He then looked to the spirit of the now deceased elf that had been cleaved in two.

Don't worry...you have been avenged. Go into the afterlife, knowing you are now at peace.

(Note: No one can hear my ghost talk, unless Codda can talk with the dead as well, seeing as he's a fox spirit. But then again he's a mile away getting intimate with Silvia. XD)

Last edited by Tsurugi on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:23 pm

A sudden pain shot up Zalost's spine, yet he continued his advance towards the young human, but after taking one step the Stalker fell to the ground with a shudderning metalic thud.

Zalost lay face first in the soil; feeling a sharp pain in his lower back He could hear the sound of breathing both behind and infront of him, and a faint sound resembling a large crowd approching. Still groggy he lay still on the ground. 'Whatever happened I best play it safe for the moment.'
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:07 am

as the axis fell cody jumped back... dodging his falling body.. then jumping tackling the elf who had stabbed th axis.. after holding him to the ground behind the zalost's body.. the marks on his back started glowing even more.. sending off a light that codda could see from the distance he was from him.. "dont attack him! hes delusional, you have to remove that sword right now.." cody then stood up unlocking his sword.. knowing what the elf had thought earlier... not trusting the two creatures he was standing between..

"we have to get over there silvia! wake up!" codda said struggling again not caring being stuck in her cleavage..

Last edited by codaman on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:13 am

(My post was worded wrong when i said Cody might as well have been cleaved in two as well. I mean that Aerendyl thought the Axis was going to kill Cody)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:15 am

(just count it as him misunderstanding.. cody can sometimes hear direct thoughts if hes focused.. or in other words.. when his marks are about to take form..)
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:47 am

Zalost slowly reached round; grabing hold of the blade sticking into his back, after finding the handel he pulled it out of his body in a quick but painful motion before dropping it onto the ground. His breathing became heavy as he started to stand up, only to fall back on his face.

"What just happned...." Zalost grunted.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:29 pm

"Alright, alright, we're going!!" Silivia said, running as fast to the site as possible with Codda still in her breasts. Once she got there, she saw Cody and Aerendyl having been in a fight, with Zalost lying down on the ground. "So...um...what did I miss?" she asked?
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Aerendyl phased out of Cody's grasp, getting back to his feet and rematerializing. He was speechless as he saw the large hulking Axis grip the blade and pull it out. Aerendyl had only one trick up his sleeve left, since his blade was now lying on the ground, but he wouldn't use it if Cody or the Axis didn't attack any further. Although Aerendyl was suspicious when he saw Cody acting kindly towards the Axis murderer.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:23 pm

"Can some one please tell me how and why I had a blade in my back? And what in Axis is going on here?" Zalost questioned, getting up off his stomach. Zalsot glanced around, his eyes once again hidden behind his goggoles, he looked straight at the dark figure, an Elf of some sort and the human behind him, before glancing up at the giantess towering over him.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:57 pm

cody facepalmed shaking his head... his marks stopped glowing and he started walking to where he could see the village before turning around seeing the spirit of the dead girl.. "dont you have somewhere to go?" he said walking over to the body, his back glowing again..

"good, cody didnt change again..." codda said relaxing not really showing much care for his current position..

(cody can see souls too, when he actually changes you will understand why..)
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:08 am

This creature is insane......killing an innocent then thinking nothing of it.....as if it didn't know what happened.

Seeing as the Axis still had committed a murder, Aerendyl felt that he would still need to be interrogated as to what his whereabouts were, and seeing as the hulking stalker could take an impale wound, he figured the "sherriff" iof the town, Dupe, would be able to judge his fate just fine. Aerendyl rushed off to the nearby sleeping giantess, jumping on the side of her head and yelling into her ear with a thick elvish accent.

"We have a problem! Someone in your village has been killed!"

(Hehehe cauldron, now Dupe will decide your ultimate fate. Mwahahaha lol jk your char will survive I'm sure.)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:10 am

(and dupe might be hungry, and arendryl isnt from her village XD)
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:16 am

(I have a plan. X] It won't hurt Dupe but I'm pretty sure it won't hurt Aerendyl either)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:18 am

(but dont forget, cody is alittle iritated with arendryl...)
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:20 am

(Oh crap......well, I better get ready for the worst)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:22 am

(no, best just let cody handle the situation with zalost, he knows what happened and knows that he is danger being around him, because his wings, are white angel wings.. so hes trying to keep them hidden..)
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:29 am

(Too late now. Just let Giantess post XD)
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:10 am

(Just keeping you informed Zalost is completely unaware of what he has just done, though any normal Axis wouldn't think twice about murder either. He is still carrying three RPGs (giant panzerfausts) they are extremely powerful, however he can't afford to waste them on potential friends, but if he is attaked he'll have no choice. Cody has the best chance of making sure no one else gets hurt or killed.)
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:14 am

Dupe awoke with a start anger clearly etched on her face as she sat bolt upright "WHO DARES MURDER SOMEONE IN MY VILAGE!"she roars angrilly and the villages hurridly make there way inside she poked Aerendyl harshly so much that he fell over "WHO WAS IT WHO KILLED THEM!"
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:10 am

Zalost stood up still looking at the giantess, taking a few steps back he saw a rather strange sight, 'what is that Fox doing up there?' He thought. The Stalker turned round, noticing only the young human, the Elf and seemingly departed. Looking at the ground Zalost noticed a large pool of blood, but before he could make sense of it he heard the enraged scream of a giantess, not the one behind him, but it wasn't far away either. Zalost's eyes started to glow a dim orange as he slowly walked to towards the human, unhooking an RPG from his back and unlocking the safety. He stopped his advance; standing side by side with the human, looking in the direction of the scream, Zalost rasied his RPG as he prepared to aim and fire.

(Note on RPGs: The Axis RPG is the only ranged weapon carried by Stalkers, it was designed to take out large battlemechs and tanks, much like the German Panzerfaust of Wold War 2. The large shaped charge was also found to injure or even kill most of the giant creatures in Felarya. While simple in opperation it is very heavy, making it only suitable for Stalkers to use effectively. The Stalker's toughness and infiltration skills also make up for the short range of the weapon.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

human among predators (redo)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next