Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

human among predators (redo)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:19 pm

"Oh, that's okay. Lack of sleep can get anybody. Anyway, I'll get your friend as soon as possible. Just try and hang on, okay?" she said, a bit disappointed she'd have to give up her food. She looked at Dupe and replied, "I've gotta get going. I'll see you around, okay?" And with that, she began to quickly walk to where Cody had pointed him to, wanting to get him out of her stomach as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:22 pm

"how about this, when we get there me and my friend, can get you some fish or something.." cody then pulled out a bottle and drank it.. "heh, not the first time this has happened to me." cody started laughing... because this wasent... "by the way my names cody.. if it matters.." he sat back relaxing even in the bad situation he was in.. he started dozing off again because he was still a bit tired.. "you have a name? or can i just call you miss eats children.." he said in a smartass tone, stilll annoyed..

codda continued sitting against his branch.. minding his own business...
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:55 pm

"Keep it up, and I might just keep you in there." she replied back in a sarcastic tone, smirking a little bit. "Anyway, the name's Silvia. Some fish would be nice, thanks." She then saw Codda sitting up in the tree, and whistled loudly to get his attention. "Hey, you! I swallowed your friend, and I can't puke or anything like that. Could you get him out of my stomach?"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:01 pm

codda jumped at the giantess yelling at him and fell off the branch face planting into a root.. "ow..." he stood up quick realizing what she said. "wait, what?"

cody could faintly hear codda but decided to see if he could hear him. "that neko last night kept me up and i got myself eaten... again.." he yelled out getting the attention of coddas great hearing.

"again? you know teleporting into a predators stomach jsut to get your little ass out is getting old.." he jumped up snapping his fingers then disappearing.. only to reappear on the branch with the slimy cody standing next to him.. "damn, she was trying to get at you wasent she?" pointing out the rips in his shirt and the ones near his manhood..

"shut up.." cody said then looking at silvia. "i beleive we owe you some fish.."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:08 pm

"Yeah, I guess so. I mean, I'd catch some myself, but I'm not that great at fishing." Silvia said, feeling a bit embarassed as she said she couldn't fish.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:11 pm

codda started laughing rocking back and forth on the branch only to get shoved into the water by cody.. he then poked his head out of the water his ears soked. "you ass..."

"sorry, hes a bit of a pest.. but we happen to be great at catching fish.. hold on we will et you some.." with that cody took his sword sticking it into the branch then diving into the water... after a good 15 minutes underwater a large fish about coddas size came flying out of the water onto the shore... wrapped in a dridder web net.. then three smaller but still fair sized fish followed it.. cody then stuck his head out of the water. "that work?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:27 pm

"Yes, it does! Thank you very much!" Silvia said with a smile, taking one of the fish and placing it in her mouth. After she swallowed, she asked Cody, "So how did you stay underwater for so long, anyway?" She then placed another fish in her mouth, waiting for Cody's answer.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:55 pm

Zalost took his last bite out of the arm before throwing the remains into the grass, he now stod on the boarder between the Milk Wood Hills and the Felaryain jungle, the tall green trees towered over head, almost bloting out the sun, great vines draped over the branches, linking them in a giant web. A slight shiver of fear ran up Zalost's spine as he stepped into the jungle he shifted his size to his full 14ft height, not wanting to take any risks. Zalost perked up his head in reaction to a soft noise in the humid air, looking round he saw nothing. A bright light shot across his face and suddenly vanished. Reaching for his lower back, Zalost grabed one of his four RPGs and aimed it at the empty air infront of him. 'These jungles are very dangerous,' he thought steping cautiously, still trying to get a fix on whatever caused that light. Another bright light shot across Zalost's face blinding him for a few micro seconds, he pressed the trigger of his RPG out of instinct.

Once Zalost regained his vision he saw his rocket shreek past what appeared to be a giantess before impacting a large red tree, the resulting explosion was enough to break the tree in-half. Dropping the spent RPG tude Zalost carefully scanned his new surrondings, it was indeed a giantess he had almost hit, and along with her was a young human and a fox like humanoid. 'This truely is a cursed place.' Zalost thought as he placed a hand on his sword.

"Excuse me for interrupting, but could you plase tell me where I am?" Zalost asked in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:38 pm

"oh, no problem... these bottles have a potion that can help with oxygen lacking areas... including stomachs.." he said swimming out of the water. "and im not gonna lie you look better from the outside.."
he then went to shaking off after codda jumped out " well we got you some fish, no hard feelings about earlier.. so lets.." he stopped as he saw a rocket fly by almost hitting silvia and splitting a tree. after being shook up he jumped on the tree grabbing and reading his sword.. then facepalmed seeing a axis in front of him apologizing.. "dont you axis know when to chill? jesus.. im hoping your not as insane as that molot dude.." cody put his sword away looking at the axis like he wasent the slightest threat.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:54 pm

'He knows of Axis and my commanding officer? What else does this human know?' Zalost thought, the orange glow in his eyes dimming.

"If you are refering to the rocket, I thought I was being attacked, and some how I ended up here, where ever here is." Zalsot said hiniting at his original question.

"I am Zalost, and I mean you no harm." He looked up at the still rather shocked giantess, before turning to the small human and his companion.

"You know of us? We should talk." Zalsot said in a rather urgent voice.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:23 am

The giantess eventually found her voice, replying with, "Uh...huh. Anyway, I don't know squat about you. Just as long as you don't do anything like slash at my leg, I'm pefectly fine." She swallowed the fish she was holding, then held another fish towards Zalost, asking, "Care for a fish?"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:43 pm

cody let out an annoyed grunt as he sat down on the branch putting his sword away... " i stll have to talk to carmia about last night... ad might as well talk to that giantess she was telling me about... dupe i think.."

codda jumped up on silvias shoulder leaning in close to her ear so she could hear what he said. "cody gets annoyed easily, especially the fact that the only real human he knows is his old buddy from the orphanage roxane.. but shes always with her harpy friend.." he then leaned out a bit giving a look at cody as he rambled on to himself. "might as well do something to get his mind of of last night.."
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:51 pm

"Why would I do anything like that?" Zalsot asked, turning towards the giantess, "and no thank you I already ate."

'These people aren't going to tell me anything useful. However judging by the red foliage, I must be near Area 999, the Jungle of Perils. Looks like that abnomaly did me a favour, I might as well stay with these natives for now seeing as I have the time.' The thought brought a smile to Zalost's face.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:55 pm

"please tell me your not as much of a pain as molot was..." cody said to the axis still sitting.. "ever since i tried helping him blow up some stupid watchtower... i swear.." then cody layed against the tree falling asleep..
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Zalost stared at the young human. 'Now I'm getting some where' he thought. "You know it is rather hard to have a functional convisation when the one you are talking to is fast asleep."

The Stalker turned back to the giantess and the fox perched on her sholder. "Is your friend always like this?" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:16 pm

'Hmm? You mean have sex with him or something?' Silvia asked Codda, wondering if he was going with that direction.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:24 pm

"You'd have to wake him up first." Zalost added.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:12 pm

"whoa... hay now.. hes just a kid.. thats not quite what i meant.." codda said suprized at her reply..

"what are you going on about now.." cody said rolling looking at codda.. then standing up jumping down on the ground walking aimlessly.. slouching a bit while he walked...

"oy... hes doing it again..." codda said quietly..
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:40 pm

"Well, what did you mean? ...Oooh, you mean like befriend him, right? I can do that. I mean, I'm not above befriending a human or anything like that." Silvia said, a bit embarassed when Codda said that's not what he meant.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:32 pm

" i never said you couldnt... look, just recently something has happened to him.. and im not gonna lie to you, hes not human.." codda said pointing out some visible marks through the rips in the back of his shirt.. resembling wings..

cody jumped up in a tree alittle farther away not even looking back as the others were talking..
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:47 pm

"Ah, I see. If you need me to be there for him, then I will be." Silvia said, intending to make good on her word. Seeing Cody jump into another tree, she asked, "Um...should we get him?"
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:02 pm

Zalost turned to face the human, catching sight of the strange scars on his back, that sight and the words spoken by the fox made him feel uneasy. Faint voices started to whisper as Zalost lost focus of the reality around him, his eyes beginning to glow. The whispering grew louder as Zalost resisted the urge to reach for his weapons, memories of the war ran through his mind, vivid images of the horrors commited by himself and his comrades, all accumulating in the vision of a white winged figure standing infront of him.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Zalost screamed, before running into the forest.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:48 pm

cody \looked as the zolost screamed and ran off... only to smirk to himself and lay in a branch.. "that stalker obviously has something going on..." he said alittle worried.. but then looked up too see an old dridder web on a higher branch.. "awesome, something to do.."

codda looked at cody then at the axis that was running back then looked at cody to see him cutting parts of a hardly visible web. "no, i think he found a dridder web to keep him busy.." codda started rocking a bit, slightly bored.. "you want some more fish?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:41 pm

"Well, it'd be nice...but you don't have to get more for me if you don't want to." Silvia said to Codda, not wanting to be a burden to the fox spirit or the humanoid.

Last edited by The Joker on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:49 pm

(hes a fox spirit...)

"no problem..." codda said diving in to the water from silvias shoulder... throwing two more tied upfish onto the shore, then jumped out himself and shook off. "there ya go." he then jumped back on her shoulder.

"hay wait up!" cody said running after zolost with a dridder web rope rapped neatly around his shoulder...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: human among predators (redo)   human among predators (redo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

human among predators (redo)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next