Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much do Giants know about Felarya?

Go down 
+5
Nyaha
ravaging vixen
DarkOne
tkh1304
Shady Knight
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

How much do Giants know about Felarya? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much do Giants know about Felarya?   How much do Giants know about Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 12:27 pm

Isn't the Fairy Kingdom to the west of the current map and not to the south? The south leads to the Dridder Forest, which used to have repertoires of knowledge, but has since fallen apart following the abrupt end of Sineria's reign.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: How much do Giants know about Felarya?   How much do Giants know about Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:55 pm

There's a whole continent to the north, while you get to the sea pretty quickly if you go south. So yeah, this map is actually of the southern area of Felarya. You could consider "south" everything lower than Deeper Felarya, I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: How much do Giants know about Felarya?   How much do Giants know about Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 5:51 am

I still find this far fetched. How often do people from Negav even make it close to the extremities of the current map alive? What are the odds of predators from the Great Rocky Field or Akaptor Desert or the Ixtapal Marsh to make enough contact from people of Negav to suddenly become aware of the city's existence, let alone the name of regions? For regions that neighbor Negav like Chidokai Forest, Ascarlin Mountains, Dridder Forest, and the southern parts of Tolmeshal Forest, that makes sense, but past that, then I would have seriously doubts that it would be common knowledge. Again, Vivian and flying predators not withstanding, unless they stick to their regions far away from Negav.

The Fairy Kingdom I also have problems with. It's more or less isolated from the rest of the world. Sure, there are bridges, but like the wiki says, explicitly too, the best way in and out of there is by flying. And like I explained in a previous thread, I find the concept of fairies instantly being buddy-buddy with anything that's too big to shrink very cliché and a lazy way to handwave nonsensical concepts.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much do Giants know about Felarya?   How much do Giants know about Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much do Giants know about Felarya?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2