Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:31 am

(I see...)

After some Time of Silence Donna Diana asked: "Do You have anything in Mind? Would be interesting - and helpful as well."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:59 am

Jor thought. Of course, she can swallow him. Still though, he trusts her to do that? Wow, he must really love her then. She giggled, and went over to Shelley to whisper in her ear "So...when's the wedding? I'm invited, right?" Then she saw the newcomer who had just entered approach their table. Jor remained silent, trying to learn a bit more about her. In her experience, it of tens pays more to listen than speak. She overheard Voltrigan and the lady exchange a few words, with the lady saying how it would be fun to play with his "organs". Then Fabienne exclaimed and identified this person as Mastress Craven. Craven...Jor thought of where she had heard this name before. Ah, so this is the Titan Hunter. Hmm, I hope she likes my gift.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:28 pm

Sprix looked around
"I'm looking for a sword that can also shoot out some kind of energy wave."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 11:47 pm

"Man - You really are lucky! Once we had experimented with a sure Way - an alchemistic Way of doing just that - this will please You!" Donna Diana said and pointed at a slim and surprisingly unostentatious Longsword. It was simply there, looking pretty sturdy - at a closer Look even the normal Details were more `understatement-like´, but... The Handle was made of Bakelite and the Brass Pommel looked like some Sort of... yes, what can You call this on a Sword?
"This - my Friend - is the `TESLA BLADE´. The Blade itself is made of Lemanthan, so it is psychoreactive. This means: You think - it reacts to Your Thoughts. But the Handle is hollow - and in it there is a big Piezo-Teflo-Coil. This Thing stores Electricity. Everytime You move - or You move this Sword - it will stuff itself with electrostatic Energy. And if You don´t like something or someone - point with the Tip at it - and enjoy a pretty fat Lightning Bolt!" Donna Diana explained - not without Pride in her Voice. Alchemy is more close to Science than to the Art of Magic. But this was her Masterpiece. Perhaps You can disturb a Spell - but not this.

Shelley looked at the Newcomer with her biggest Smile - she was right! It´s this small Girl! Then Craven said: "I would like a Milk, please."
At the Table near the Bar some Guys began to laugh - and she continued in her quiet Manner: "At 10 of 10 Times I would kill You all just by passing by - because I am sober, and You are not. And this would not even make me tired."
The Laughter ended abruptly.
"Yeeeahh... and she doesn´t need a Weapon to do this!" Shelley added - and one of the Guys said: "Because she has her little Ass full of magic Tricks?"
"Have You?" Shelley asked Craven - and she smiled a little, as she answered: "Ask Your gorgeous elven Friend - just this Moment he seems to look after them in an amusing Way... I am not gifted with much arcane Powers - okay, a few... You must know - a Mage, who is able to connect his arcane Powers with his fighting Skills - reaches ARS MAGNA, the great Art."
"And this is good?" Volg asked.
"I think, yes." Carula said.
"What I am trying to say is: Don´t laugh at Guys You don´t know - because perhaps soon there will be no more Reason to laugh about." Craven said to the Men at the Table: "And to reach this embarrassingly low Goal - in Your Case I could send even Fabienne over to Your Table."
"This sounds, as if I was just insulted." Fabienne mumbled frowning and Craven smiled: "As I alwas say; You are just too cute. Your big Girlfriend surely thinks so, too."
Fabienne could see that Craven was looking at Jor - and he said: "Yes, this is Jor. I like her - she is nice and kind."
"I can see that, hehe..." Craven said, still clinging to Vortrigan, who said: "I am surprised - You are pretty heavy for Your Size - and Sort of... hard - let´s say solid!"
"Well... I´m full of Surprises. And I think, I am not the only one here..." the small Warrior Girl said.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 7:10 am

As the men at the end of the bar began to laugh, Jor shot them a dirty glare. She hated arrogant bastards almost as much as her sworn enemies. As Miss Craven commented on how Jor was Fabienne's girlfriend, Jor blushed to the tips of her ears. My oh my, is that how everyone sees me? Then as Fabienne essentially confirmed this statement, Jor's blush only reddened. She tipped her head down towards Craven and said "Hello, Miss Craven, Titan Hunter. My name is Jor Tellervo, the Zadnje." Jor introduced herself, revealing that she too had a title based upon her deeds, however ironic the title in question was. Then as the small girl commented that she surely wasn't the only one with surprises, Jor smiled and winked. "Certainly not, little one."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 8:13 am

"Hehe... I think, I will stay here for a While - seems, I can learn from You all pretty interesting Things..." Craven said - looking at Vortrigan.
"Like You - Obviously You suck at Fighting - nevertheless You do really seem to like me - how interesting..." She thought out loudly and then mentioned: "Most Body Contact I experienced so far had to do with Fists - and Weapons. But being touched in Your Way is much more pleasing. So I give You the Permission to continue..."
Encouraged Fabienne listened to the whole Bunch, as they moved closer together at the Bar. Shelley looked at Jor and whispered: "Wedding? Never thought of that..."
"Well, if someone would ask me - I would say yes - even if I´m in her Stomach at this Time!" Farn said and Shelley smiled skew: "I bet! Otherwise You would never come out again, theheee..."
"So..." Fabienne whispered back: "How come an unusual Pair like You two came together?"
"Well... this was funny! As we Abkhani moved in this Manor, we were treated like Friends - this was pretty unusual - but every Time when I saw Shelley - I felt... something. The Way she moves, how she looks - her cute Voice, her wonderful Eyes and when she laughed, I could even see her Uvula dancing... But..." Farn rose a Finger: "Then... there was this Feeling - she actually IS a Fairy - and what You hear about them... is not what You would call a good Reputation, yes?"
"I can tell!" Bron nodded and Ivy listened interested as well.
"Then - one Day we got really hammered - over there!" Farn showed to the Entrance to the small Tavern, where still interested Tinies were standing and looking at all the Hugies here. And Shelley smiled: "Ohh, yes... I remember that Evening, too!"
"Me, too - You were so stracked, I had to run Your Business." Ivy said and Bron continued with a big Smile: "Good Thing - so I had the Chance to get some close Looks at You!"
"However..." Farn said: "When You are drunk, You sometimes do stupid Things - so I came over here in the `Big Room´ and climbed up one Barstool to have a better Look at my Supergirl..."
"And accidentally - she just was about to sit on this Barstool." Bron added.
"And You... liked that - a Lot! I remember Your little Fingers, theheee..." Shelley mentioned and Farn nodded and explained in all Details: "Man - I like this Shape - how her tight... glossy... black Leather Leggins embraced her endless Legs and her Butt - and it was soft - and warm..."
"So..." Ivy said with a red Face again: "Now I know how this all happened..."

The first Encounter:
"Yeah - and I climbed on her Head to have a better Look at Ivy!" Bron said, which made the Angel even more blushing: "I didn´t know..."
"You need more Practice to notice such Things!" Shelley said and Farn smiled: "Right! Bron is totally Your Fan!"

http://abload.de/img/farnshelley3rkn7.jpg

"And so we ended up all hammered at this Bar, right here - and the next Morning we knew us each good enough to talk to one another without... You know." Farn said - and Fabienne asked: "How was it with this Mouth-Thingie?"
Shelley smiled: "You reallllllly wanna know, hm? No one makes Compliments like a Guy who totally loves You!" she whispered and Farn nodded: "Yeah - I told her how I liked it, when she laughs  - and how I could see deep into her Maw..."
"Then there is the Fact that Shelley was already used to such Things - because originally she was a professsional Thief - and she often smuggled some Things in her Belly." Ivy said and Shelley remembered: "Yeah - the good old Times... So I showed him my Mouth - and he REALLY climbed in!"
"You are too hard for Words!" Vortrigan had to admit - and Fabienne asked: "Did You ever eat someone?"
"No Way! Shelley would NEVER do that!" Ivy rejected this and Shelley thought: `She really defends me - how cute!´
"Nevertheless - now I have a Special-Ultra-Fairy - with her Special-Ultra-Hardbody and her Special-Ultra-Mouth - just for me!" Farn said, obviously very happy.
"But - You Abkhani are pretty big for Tinies - almost 7 to 8 Inches!" Fabienne mentioned and Shelley said, looking at Farn: "No Problem - shall we?"
"Yess, Ma´am!" Farn saluted with a Smile and turned around: "Good Kids - the bad ones, too - don´t try this at Home - okay, I´m lying - do as You wish!"
Then an unbelievable Scenery unfolded, as Shelley opened her Mouth again - pretty wide, so Farn could climb in - and slipped down into her deep rosy Maw. Finally only his Face could be seen in her Throat, saying to a totally stunned Fabienne: "See? She is my Predator Lady!"
Tne he slipped down - vanished in the Abyss of her Maw... and Shelley closed her still smiling Mouth with obvious Pleasure.  And after a few Seconds - there were little Bulges to see in her flat Belly - moving ones: "Mooh... this is great..."
"Theheee... I know You! Wanna be there for some Time, hm?" Shelley asked - and Ivy looked at Bron with an unsure Face: "And You like this, too?"
"As I said - You have gathered interesting Folks around You." Craven said to Fabienne.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:09 am

"I think you'd totally make a cute couple. I mean, the fact that you both love each other seems clear to me." Jor replied, as Shelley told her that she had never thought of such things. Then Farn mentioned how he would say yes, even if he was in a girl's stomach at the time. And Jor thought, Aha! See, I knew he felt that way. I don't know if Shelley's grasped it yet. Jor listened interested in the story, as Farn and Shelley recounted how they met, giggling as she heard how Shelley had accidentally sat on Farn. As Shelley swallowed Farn, and he could be seen moving inside her, Jor went over to her and whispered directly into her ear. "Well? Are you going to propose to him? I'm sure he's been waiting for a certain someone to do so." Jor winked and patted Shelley's belly. Then she moved over to Fabienne and curled around him, licking the back of his neck. "My, are you interested in this, cute, little Fabienne?" She said, teasing him. She couldn't help himself, he was too cute not to.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:22 am

"It must be fascinating to see all this... to be completely surrounded by someone You really admire." Fabienne answered. Volg and Carula were still together, observing all this - while Shelley was serving some more Drinks, reminding Farn: "Okay, You Sweetie - hold still, yes? We don´t wanna scare the Heck out of anyone else, who doesn´t know what´s going on. hehe..."
"Well - then I´m gonna pet this sweet, tiny Hole down here, hehe..." he answered with a muffled Voice - and then for the first Time Shelley blushed: "I... can feel this!"
"Can she decide if she digests something - or not?" Vortrigan asked and Ivy said: "I think, she can - otherwise smuggling Stuff around this Way would be... unpleasant..."
"Good Body Control - I think this Girl has many other Tricks at her Sleeve..." Craven mentioned and Ivy nodded: "And her Sleeves are pretty spacy."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:54 am

Jor giggled. Fabienne really was too cute for his own good. Her tongue flicked out again, tasting him. "Well, I know someone who might like you enough to satisfy this curiosity of yours, you know?" Jor whispered into his ear as she wrapped her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:18 am

"Could really be an interesting Experience." Vortrigan said and Craven smiled: "Well - actually - You are bigger than me."
Fabienne however looked at Jor, touching her Cheek: "I like Your Face. And Your Voice... I think You really are a nice Person..."
Meanwhile Shelley came back -with a pretty red Face. And behind her Bar she sat down and took a deep Breath: "This is... amazing. He cuddles in there - touching and petting me everywhere... oof..."
Bron smiled: "I bet he even kisses You in there - he says, it´s great, when You give him some Air and he can look up Your Esophagus!"
"So... he said this, hm?" Shelley smiled and Bron nodded: "Yeah - he loves it, when Your Stomach opens up."
"Freaky." Shelley said - and then she laughed: "But I like this!"
And Farn´s muffled Voice said: "Whoo - when she laughs, everything here jiggles so hot!"
Craven curiously reached over the Bar Desk and poked Shelley´s Tummy, looking at these moving Bulges and Fabienne asked: "You really like this, yes?"
"Oh yes - sometimes Farn loves to look out of my Throat - and to rub my Esophagus with his nice Hands - this is what I like - it´s Fun to see this in a Mirror, hehe..." Shelley answered pleased by the Movements in her Stomach. Even Ivy was baffled by what she saw - meanwhile Bron took a nice Place on her Barstool between her Legs, thinking: `Sometimes Farn has really good Ideas...´
And Volg said: "I wonder, where Donna Diana is now - missing a Party like this isn´t her Style..."
"Perhaps she has her own little Party." Carula mentioned, embracing the tiny Neera again.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:26 am

sprix looked at the sword in awe
"that's perfect!"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:45 am

Jor giggled as Fabienne and Voltrigan both said that they'd like it. Fabienne had even gone so far as to say that he liked her. Here, Jor displayed her naga traits as with a loud pop, her jaw unhinged to open her mouth and encircle Fabienne's head. Then she backed up slightly, and her jaw snapped back into place. She winked and said "I'll help with your curiosity anytime." Then gave both Fabienne and Voltrigan a peck on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 11:08 pm

"Harhar, I knew it! I am so good, it´s beyond Imagination!" Donna Diana said and with a joyful Geisture she shrunk the Weapon - until it fell down on the Stone Floor with the Sound of a Needle. As Sprix shoved the Weapon into the Scabbard with it´s Belt to put on, the Sorceress kneeled down to observe the little Fellow with gleaming Eyes: "And when You´re done, it´s Party Time!"

Fabienne looked at Jor with big Eyes - and Vortrigan asked him: "You really didn´t know, she could do something like that, hm?"
Then it seemed, as if an Idea struck the Musician - and Vortrigan began to smile, as he embraced the surprised Fabienne: "But Jor is right - You really are supercute, haha... I too would eat You on the Spot, if I could..."
Trapped between Vortrigan´s Arms and Legs Fabienne blushed like never before, as the elven Boy mentioned: "You know - Jor has really an interesting Face - I tell You, if she would have Wings and Legs, she would make an excellent Succubus..."
"You think?" Fabienne asked and Vortrigan smiled: "Oh, yes - my Mother looks much like her..."
"Your Mo..."
"Did I hear something about Wings and Legs? Both are here - and I have to say, they are magnificient, too !" Donna Diana appeared within a Cloud of dark Mist, where everybody in the Tavern could see her - spreaded her batlike Wings and shouted: "The next Rounds are on me!"
"YAAAAY!" the Guests hailed her with Joy, as she curiously went towards the Bar: "My, my - what a lively Bunch we are, hm?"
Then she looked at Vortrigan, who still had Fabienne between his Legs: "Interesting - so... You asked for Wings and Legs? Well..."
Donna Diana inspected Fabienne´s Legs and smiled: "Legs: Complete. And nice ones, too! So You want some Wings?"
"Nononono!" Fabienne hastily said, while Carula and Volg discovered a blond Neera Boy - carrying a Longsword. Interesting Folks, indeed...
Vortrigan mentioned: "No - Fabienne is fine. I said, Jor looks much like a Succubus - and..."
"...if she would have Wings and Legs... I see..." Donna Diana looked at Jor - and smiled: "Interested? You would be able to fly - at about 70 - 80 Mph... and about 7 Miles high..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:26 am

"Oh, yes. He is much too cute that I might eat him." Jor agreed enthusiastically. Then the topic turned to how she would make an excellent succubus and Jor grew interested. Wait, I look like his mother? So his mother is a succubus then? Then Diana-sama appeared and offered to give her legs and wings. Legs...and wings? And I could fly? What would it be like to feel the wind and soar in the sky? Jor wondered. Nodding, she said "I'd like to try it, Diana-sama. I often found myself dreaming of flying with the clouds. Maybe I will actually get to."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:28 am

"Well then..." Donna Diana got herself another Barstool, collapsing her Wings and leaning her massive Raven Blade against the Bar: "You would weigh less..."
"True." Craven said: "Fighting a Naga is different from People with Legs - because their Center of Weight is directly on the Ground."
"You also would be able to climb easily on anything like very agile Beings like Nekos... and to jump pretty wide. Because I do no ordinary Job - You would be  - hm... at Home there was a Kind of Sport called Parkour... See it as `Play Catch´ put to the Extreme - You would be able to catch Neoks, hehe..."
Then she looked at Vortrigan and had to admit: "As for You... I knew there was something with You - even for an Elf You are - hm... may I say `hot´?"
"Well..." Vortrigan said, still embracing a pretty confused Fabienne: "I now can say, I am lucky to see my Mother had left me much - so to say... See, a Succubus is meant to be Fun, Excitement and... Arousement... so as You can see, I am pretty androgynous - but I have to say, I am surprised that Mother Nature has made little, shy Fabienne much the same, hehe..."
Now, as Vortrigan mentioned it, Fabienne had to admit, this Guy looked a bit too elegant for being a Man... Vortrigan whispered to Fabienne: "You sure are an Artist - fascinated by Shapes, right? Well, I know I am not gay - and You aren´t either - seeing You with the most adorable Mistress Jor tells me that much. But... I also can sense that You obviously  like being here, which confuses You..."
Vortrigan´s Leather Clothes creaked, as he continued: "Oh yes... Just look at me... Man, I am loaded with... Shapes. And I like being touched - as anyone does, wo has inherited the Blood of the Succubi - so I like Your Mastress Craven, I like Mistress Jor as well... and I am surprised to say this - I also like You, my shy Friend."
Fabienne looked flustered at this brownskinned Guy with his deep red Eyes, as Vortrigan´s Smile got even bigger: "You have to know - there are two Kinds of `inner Layouts´, which seem to be of Interest for You. Humans, most of the Giants, Tinies and Neeras have a Layout You already know. And then there are Nekos, Nagas, Donna Diana and those like us... We have a wide Maw and a big, deep Stomach, which makes the Rest pretty short. And I know... You like this..."
Looking at Jor Vortrigan smiled: "The Masters of the big Jaws however are doubtless the Nagas..."
"That´s right - I think, You will keep this Ability, Jor - being able to do this Trick is a Benefit after all, hehe..." Donna Diana reminded herself. And she added: "We would be able to fly together in the Night, haha - You would have a greater `Range of Effect´ and it would make Your Search... much easier."
"And now I will show You my own Range of Effect..." Vortrigan whispered to Fabienne. Then he opened his Mouth wide - and stuck the left Hand of Fabienne deep into his big, healthy-looking, glossy red Throat. And as he leaned forward a bit, Fabienne could feel, how his Arm was gently sucked down into this powerful Esophagus. The young Seal was deeply baffled - and he felt, as if he was about to collapse, as Shelley smiled: "Theheee - Ivy knows, I can do this as well! And she can do this now, too!"
"Yeah - You can thank me for this!" Donna Dianna nodded at the Angel, which was listening to such an intriguing Story. Meanwhile, Bron was enjoying the View he now had, as Ivy herself got a little bit... carried away about what she heared and saw just now. Donna Diana however looked at Jor and said: "Oh yes - You surely would be a great Succubus, harhar..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:54 am

"Oh, don't worry about the weight. I can adjust that myself." Jor said, with a smile on her face. Though she was shocked at the possibility of being fast enough to catch Nekos. "Really? That fast?" Looks like learning this new form could be useful to me. Especially if it means an extended searching range and the possibility to fly with Diana. And she nodded when Diana said that she'd keep the Naga trait. Suddenly, she focused on Votrigan and Fabienne to see Voltrigan stick Fabienne's arm down his throat. "Oh, no fair! I wanted to be the first to eat him." She pouted, though she perked up when Diana said that she'd make a good succubus. "Alright then, I guess it's time for me to gain another form then."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:10 am

Ivy looked at Craven and asked: "What do You think of all this?"
"Life can be short - so if You have an Opportunity to do the Things You like - take it." she plainly replied. Then Shelley gave her a Mug of Milk and Fabienne thought about what his Mastress said: `Opportunity - take it... I think, she is right...´
So he felt his left Hand slipping deep into the Stomach of his new, mysterious Friend - and his curious Fingers strobed around in there - which made Vortrigan smile even more: "Nhh..."
"This is... amazing..." he whispered, as Donna Diana said: "No Wonder Shelley doesn´t sell that much Food, harhar... Now then - how about going into my Chambers, Jor?"
Meanwhile Ivy realized, where Bron was - she missed him for some Time. And even she thought about what Craven did put into only a few, but powerful Words. And then... she smiled gently, spreading her Legs a bit. Then she looked at Shelley and asked with an unusual soft Voice: "Say... Can I have a Whiskey?"
"Sure! Howwwwww...big shall I make it?" the Snow Fairy smiled at her. Full House - much to serve - and a good Mood in this House - so she liked it the most! And Farn, too - she could feel this.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:20 am

As Diana invited her to her chambers, Jor nodded. And would follow her when she got up from the bar, though glancing back reluctantly at Fabienne sucking on a finger.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:31 am

"Am I disturbing something?" Donna Dianna looked at Vortrigan and Fabienne. Both of them looked surprised back at her with a funny Expression on their Faces - and she laughed out loud: "Tharharharhar! You should see Your Faces right now! C´mon - get up - there is Work to do!"
Slowly Fabienne´s Arm reappeared and Vortrigan asked: "Why not? How can we be of Help to You?"
"Ar first: You are pretty inspiring for someone full of naughty Ideas as I am, harhar. Then - I feel, there is a little `Fine Tuning´ in Order, yes?"
"Okay - this sounds interesting - we will join in!" Vortrigan smiled and Fabienne nodded: "Well, I don´t know how I can help - but I will do my Best!"
"You already do, You cute, little Sweetie, hehe..." Donna Diana grabbed her Sword and went to the Entrance.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:46 am

Jor followed after Diana as she got up, and indeed giggled at the expression on the faces of Voltrigan and Fabienne. From what she heard, it seemed that they would be helping whatever Diana was about to do. Much of that passed over Jor's head, and so the same old blank expression appeared on her face. She latched onto Fabienne when he passed by, enveloping him in a hug. Then she left after Diana.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:12 am

Obviously in a very splendid Mood, Donna Diana went through the Main Hall, entering the Main Access Corridor. Her little hummed Melody echoed ghostly back from the dark, highly ornamented Walls and Columns, as they entered a vast, confusing Stair Hall and started to take one Way up. Then they entered a huge Basilica, full of antique Furnishings, a pretty big, black framed Bed - some Kind of Onyx Altar big enough for someone to lie on, some strange Brass Artifacts and Glass Instruments - and a big Bookshelf. And... Mirrors.
Big Mirrors standing in Front of the round Wall, showing anything manyfold - even Jor, Fabienne and Vortrigan.
But not Donna Diana.
She just could not be seen in there...
So the Sorceress stood in the Middle of this Basilica on a Mosaic Floor, showing one huge Pentagram: "This Room is located on an arcane Hotspot. So I don´t need any of my Powers - and let this World do the Job for me. So now... as I can see, You are originally meant to be pretty huge, Jor. Like... this."
Suddenly a gigantic Donna Diana sat on the Floor, with her three Guests between her Legs: "Harhar... Way too crammed in here..."
So she shrunk back and said: "This will remain, too - despite many People say Size doesn´t matter - sometimes they are wrong."
Then she wandered around and concluded: "Well... we have a Being without any Pelvis Bones and a really long Spine, no big Deal... we also need to evolve a Tail back and to form Wings - I think such as mine are fitting, so You can collapse and unfold them as You like, we need Legs - considering Your Body I would say You would be about 198 cm tall minimum - which is impressive by the Way, Clothes... well, I think we will find some, harhar... And then there is the promised Fine Tuning. You can grow and shrink - and I shall imbue You with the Power to do this with others, too - this also comes in handy in Your Job, I think. And this little Gift will fit You as well, Vortrigan."
"You think?" the elven Boy asked and Donna Diana looked at him, tilting her Head: "Any Objections so far? I think not..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:41 am

Jor hummed back as Diana took them through the Corridors to a huge, and dark Basilica. Their melodies would overlap and reverberate throughout the room as Jor gazed into a mirror and looked at her own reflection. Then, Diana drew her attention as she grew to a gigantic size, commenting that this was how Jor was supposed to be, and Jor nodded eagerly. As Diana circled her, Jor followed her with her eyes watching for something to indicate that the process had begun. She was still slightly confused as to what Diana meant with Fine Tuning, yet she smiled pleasantly and waited. The darkness from deep within her also welling up as the Daemon of rage inside her took an interest in the changes that were to occur.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:46 am

sprix stared up at carula and volg
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 2:18 pm

Curious Carula looked down to the Floor, where Sprix still was standing - and Volg shouted: "Hey, Comrade! Come up here!"
Then Shelley´s Head appeared over the Bar: "Hoo - the sweet small Guy from before!"

So Donna Diana said to Jor: "Well - then I shall start the Show - would You come over to this Stone Table, please?"
She pointed to this deep black Altar, that looked as if it were made of black Marble and Fabienne was fascinated by this... `Living Hall´, it´s Mirrors and the Fact, Donna Diana could not be seen in them.
"Okay - I am officially impressed. This is hard!" Vortrigan whispered to him, as Donna Diana stood by the Altar, awaiting Jor.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 2:26 pm

"can one of you give me a lift?"
sprix smiled, but couldn't get on the bar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 12 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next