Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:34 pm

(ummmm)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:35 pm

(after all of this is done, i will copy it to a document)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:36 pm

(You saw the last Post of mine?)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:38 pm

(you see mine?)
sprix enjoyed the ride down, but he made sure to stay ready for the task at hand. he would have to talk a girl out of suicide. after a few minutes, he dropped down into Craven's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:47 pm

The tiny Neera just plopped in - and landed directly between the long Legs of a Girl, wearing tight, white Silk Clothes - and a red Vest. Her long, wet and caramel-coloured Hair and the Shape of her cute Face reminded him of the Girlfriend of Volg - Carula. Indeed - she spreaded herself with her Legs into Craven´s stretchy Stomach - and a twee Stomach, too. It was unbelievable that inside here someone actually could die... Directly over the Head of the Girl Craven´s rosy, wet Stomach closed again - and in Front of Sprix, between the wide open Legs of this Girl was another closed Hole - tiny and cute. It slowly was moving, pulsing. Surprised this all wet Girl looked at her tiny Guest: "Who... are You? Did she finally decided to eat something?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:49 pm

"i'm sprix, i talked to you earlier."
he walked closer to the girl.
"what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:56 pm

"I am Calin - why are You here?" she asked, thinking: `Somehow he is totally cute - I begin to understand my Sister...´
She was pretty big, compared to him now - indeed, she must have been almost eight Inches tall - and had elegant, long Legs... And she almost was as athletic as Carula. Looking at Sprix with her ice-blue Eyes, as he came closer to her, she warned him: "Don´t get stuck in this Hole there..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:57 pm

Jor could feel Fabienne moving around in her mouth, touching her uvula and kissing the back of her maw. His ministrations felt nice and Jor purred again, enjoying them fully. For her part, Jor was savoring his flavor, and the delighting way his feet were slipping down Priss' seductive throat as she swallowed him. After she had fully swallowed him, Jor would trace the bulge he made going down to her belly and rub Priss' belly, giving her a belly massage. "All gone." She'd say cutely, before tracing a spell onto Priss' stomach, which would appear on her skin. It was one she knew instinctively and had simply cast it. One hand continued rubbing Priss' belly, while the other snaked down to her belt buckle and began to undo it.

(The spell in question protects Fabienne from harm and suffocation and drains his stamina instead. However there is also a side effect. The spell, being that of a succubus, also increases lust over time for both the person protected and the one that he is being protected from.)
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:01 pm

"got it. so, what're you doing in here?"
sprix sat down
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:19 pm

Fabienne felt sucked backwards... down into Priss´ wide open Throat. The small Seal could feel her rough Tongue, see this Throatbow without any Uvula, stretched brutally wide - and he could see back to Jor... Then he slipped deep down between the two mighty Muscle Strands behind Priss´ Tongue, his Chin rubbing over her Laryngal Flap - and Jor could see, how he vanished in the Depths of Priss´ powerful Esophagus...
Irritated, because overwhelmed by her predatory Instincts the feline Woman looked pretty helpless at Jor: "H... how can he get out there?!"
Meanwhile Fabienne landed in a pretty deep Stomach. Finally his Head slipped in and he could see, how this Hole closed into a wet Rosette with a neat, curly Surface. Her strong, musculous and smooth Stomach seemed to cuddle with him, moving him around inside a bit - until his Head was deep down... and he saw another curled Hole. Intrigued by all this wet, red and glossy Softness he couldn´t help himself - he cuddled himself deep into Priss´ Stomach, kissing her and petting her...
"H... he really likes this - I can feellhh him..." she moaned.
"This is... wonderful in here..." they could hear Fabienne´s muffled Voice - directly under Priss´ Belt Buckle.

"What do You think? She ate me - and now she refuses to digest me!" Calin pouted, crossing her Arms. Craven could do nothing but wait... and listen.
`Odd... I am listening to two Guys in my Belly. If I would tell anyone about this...´ she thought....
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:25 pm

"well, Craven told me you were trying to kill yourself, Calin."
sprix got up, and tried to climb onto the Calin's thigh.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:36 pm

`He really is cute - and so small... Never seen a blonde Neera before...´ she thought.
So Sprix sat on her Thigh and Calin said with a fragile sounding Voice: "Do You know this hurting Feeling, when You love someone - and this someone doesn´t even notice You? This is... too much for me. I think no one is gonna miss me anyway - so who cares, when I die?"
Sprix now was sure - this had to be a Relative of this Carula-Girl. She even had the same pretty big Breasts. And her white Silk Pants with the wide Bootlegs showed everything, too - just like the black Uniform Leggins Carula wore. And now... her sad Face made her even more cute.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:41 pm

Jor could see Fabienne vanish down Priss' esophagus and this turned her on. She heard Priss ask "H... how can he get out there?!" and Jor said "Don't worry. I think I cast a spell that should be able to protect him from digestion and suffocation. And I'm sure I could cast another one to get him out later. Besides, Diana is right there, you know? Surely she can get him out." Jor said, continuing with the belly massage she was giving Priss. She had almost freed Priss' belt buckle and as she was distracted by Fabienne's actions, Jor finished. She slipped a hand down Priss' pants and began to pleasure her, while kissing her lover and rubbing her belly gently.

(Tell me if you feel like skipping till after their fun is over, ok?)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:42 pm

sprix smiled at the pretty giantess in front of him as he made his way onto her belly
"well, i'd care"
sprix suddenly realized that he'd said that out loud
"what i...um...meant was...i, uh..."
he gulped nervously
"i...care about you."
sprix blushed a little.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 8:01 pm

(I think then they will just sleep til next Morning.)

As Priss was moaning again, Donna Diana stood up - and smiled, while rubbing her own Belly: "Haha, this was Fun! I think, he likes to `stay with me for a While´, hehehe..."
Kneeling on the Mattress she asked down her Tummy: "Mind me, digesting You a bit?"
"Oh... right now I wouldn´t mind even that..." was the muffled Answer, as a loud `OOORRLLL...´ was also to be heared and Donna Diana laughed: "This was a Joke - even I am not this bad - well, not anymore. Besides - Lord Vrathallic and Lady Sinifer wouldn´t appreciate me doing this to You, yes?"
Then she went over to Jor and Priss: "Wanna see something funny? Have a Look..."
Deep in Donna Diana´s ravenous Maw they really could see Vortrigan´s tiny Boots: "He sticks long stretched in me - his Head is so deep down, even I wouldn´t dare to tell You about, harhar..."

"You do? Calin whispered. Then she embraced him and Sprix was cuddled between her Breasts: "Oh, You are so adorable - You came here, just to... save me?"
Then her Expression darkened: "Well - who cares about this Vortrigan Guy? Screw him! You are much cuter - and nicer, too!"
Pouting with clenched Fists and showing an impressive Biceps she swore: "One Day I will find a Way - to beat him up pretty hard - and if he dares to ask why - I will beat him up even more - until he laughs himself crazy!"
Craven´s Face showed a little Smile, as she whispered to herself: "And I have already an Idea, how You can accomplish that. This... could be Fun!"
Then Calin blushed and whispered to Sprix: "But... do You know what? I... at first I really was scared - but actually... I kinda like it... in here. This Craven Girl is... nice. And this all is cute, somehow..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 8:12 pm

"thank you! but i have a great idea for revenge..."
sprix rubbed his hands together in evil excitement as the stomach acid started to glow. suddenly we pop outside of Craven's stomach onto the ground. Sprix pulled the shrinking potion and a sleeping potion out of his bag, and grinned.
"i say we mix a little something into his beer. And by a little i mean a lot."
sprix explained his plan to put the shrinking potion into his drink, as well as the sleeping potion, and then have craven take him back to the room for a little "fun"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 8:23 pm

Craven shoved Sprix his Belongings over and looked at Calin: "All fine, now?"
"Yes... but... did You know... You are cute - even inside You?" Calin answered.
Craven blushed: "You think?"
"Can we... do this more often?" the Girl asked and Craven thought: `Many weird Guys here around...´
"Well - if You promise to come back out?" she smiled shy and Calin nodded: "Yes!"
"Then I have a Plan, too - I can train You."
"Really? in what?" Calin asked and Craven smiled: "In beating up pretty big Guys - that is what I do."
Sprix remembered - Titan Hunter... this Name surely wasn´t just fior Show. She continued: "I plan to stay here for a While - perhaps I will open a Dojo - where You can learn to defend Yourself. This is actually quite easy for You, because You are - proportionally spoken - much stronger than a Human. So here are two Options - we ask Donna Diana to grow You up, Calin. Or I will going to be small for the next Time, training you Guys. You can decide."
Calin looked at Sprix: "What would You do?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 8:26 pm

(Alrighty then.)

Jor opened her eyes, and saw the sleeping forms of Fabienne and Priss nest to her. Blushing as she remembered the wild night of yesterday, she lay there with her head on Priss' chest waiting for them to wake up. Then the even more hectic time as Jor struggled to find the spell to get Fabienne out of Priss' belly, ending up with them all collapsing onto the bed cuddling each other. Jor would finally get up and prepare to head out to the opening of the new classes that were going to take place at the Black Mansion. She also remembered that she had to get Priss to teach her the way she moved, and Craven to teach her more swordplay as well as working in the forge with Ivy. Oh, and how could she forget Diana's magic classes. Today was a busy day.

Last edited by Jormungdang on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 8:26 pm

(but i just explained it...oh well.)
"i think both of you are cute."
Sprix pulled the shrinking potion and a sleeping potion out of his bag, and grinned evilly.
"i say we mix a little something into his beer. And by a little i mean a lot."
sprix explained his plan to put the shrinking potion into his drink, as well as the sleeping potion, and then have craven take him back to her room for a little "fun"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:55 am

Craven and Calin looked at him - with a pretty dumb Expression. Calin said: "Uhhm... I don´t get it."
"We will stun Vortrigan... and then we will shrink him..."
"And then we kidnap him - to bring him in Your Room, Craven - or in mine?" Calin asked. Then she thought about the other Thing, which seemed to be not so hard: "Okay - I chose to be big. Then You can train me, Craven - and then..." she showed her cute Anger again and Craven smiled: "I think, I like You - You are obviously a very peaceful Person."
"That´s why I refused going into our Army." Calin nodded and Craven looked at her: "But if someone messes with You..."
"As an Abkhani I have my Pride. Thousands of Years ago our Kind was as big as any Tomthumb You can find today. But we chosed the Way of Hunting and Fighting..." Calin explained and Craven was interested: "Really? Say `Aaahhhh´..."
And as Calin opened her Mouth, Craven saw pretty pointy Teeth, just like earlier this Evening, as Carula was swallowing the Fish - and gulping down Volg´s Head. The small Warrior Girl thought: `Interesting - these Guys actually are the smallest Predators I have met so far - like an Equivalent to a Weasel...´
Then Craven´s Attention turned back to Sprix: "Perhaps it is better to spare Your Potions - who konws, when You get the Opportunity to make new ones..."
She smiled gently: "And look, I owe You - You can be in me as often as You like."
"Oh, yes! You can be in me, too!" Calin joyfully opened her Mouth, showing him her strawberry-like Throat and Craven reminded her: "I think, we need to go to Donna Diana first to make You big..."
"He can put his Hand in there, if he likes!" the Abkhani Girl replied.

Vortrigan was gone - which hopefully meant in the good Way. Donna Diana slept her deadlike Sleep - and Priss was lying on her Back, obviously in deep Sleep - while Fabienne was lying curled up like a young Dog next to her Hip. The Sunlight came only through eight small Holes in the vaulted Dome of this round Hall - but this was enough to lighten up the Room. And as Fabienne woke up - he also had made up his Mind: "I´m gonna train me now!"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 11:25 am

Jor saw that Fabienne had woken up, with a very determined look on his face and smiled at him, waving slightly. Then her attention turned to Priss, still lying on the bed with a peaceful look on her face. Jor was debating whether to wake Priss up, or leave her to rest. Finally, with a tender touch of Priss' cheek and a kiss on the lips, Jor left her to sleep peacefully and went down to the Main floor of the basilica. My lessons start today, I wonder what I am going to learn?! She squealed excitedly, before her stomach would growl with a vengeance, as if threatening to shake the house down. Jor would blush furiously, hoping no one had been around to hear that before making her way to Shelley's Booze box, hoping to get some food. If it was closed, she'd head over to Ivy's forgery and see how the angel was doing and whether they'd be able to forge together.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 11:45 am

As she entered the Forgery, Jor saw... here was obviously another Party. There was this little Whiskey Barrel on the Desk - and Ivy was lying on the Bench, her left Leg swinging over the Backrest. And as Jor came closer - she could see something moving in her Belly - and how satisfied Ivy looked: "Mhhh..."
`UUUURML...´ Jor could hear from Ivy´s Tummy - and she heared Bron, saying: "Man - You are a real Piece of Artwork... Your Creator can be proud!"
Lolling on this Bench - and to assure to not fall down on the Floor, Ivy rested her right Leg on the Table, making the Glasses cling: "Ohh... `HIC!´ You are so cute... Wanna stay in there for a While?"
"You bet! I am swimming in Booze - and I can see the End of Your Stomach - it is just beautiful..." Bron´s muffled Voice said and Ivy smiled even more: "Nhhh... You are... kissing me down there? Heheee... this `HIC!´ is weird - but I like it... And Your Legs are still in my Gorge. Imagining this is unusual for me - but I think I `HIC!´ can get used to it..."
Obviously Ivy was drunk - and stuffed with Bron. It seemed that Ivy and Bron had their own little Party down here - and it lasted the whole Night.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:15 pm

In response to the evidence of the party and Ivy's current state, Jor's eyes twinkled mischievously. Like a flash, she'd appear next to the angel's ear, rubbing her belly teasingly and whispering into her ear. "My, my. What's this? And I thought you had trouble in love." Slipping down so that her lips were near Ivy's belly, where Bron was moving, she planted a kiss on the angel's taut stomach. Jor figured now was a good time to give this couple a nudge. She began to speak loud enough that Bron would surely hear her. "You know Bron, Ivy just told me something very important. She said she wanted to marry you, but couldn't find the words to ask you. What do you think of that, hmm?" She'd then run out of the room after hearing Bron's answer, a cheeky grin on her face sending Ivy a "Go get him!" signal with a thumbs up. "This is for their own good after all." She'd say to herself, making her way back to the Booze box in search of breakfast, Ivy obviously indisposed till later.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 2:42 pm

As Jor entered the Booze Box - the Tavern looked as nothing has happened. It was... clean. Empty this early in the Morning - but clean. The only one in this Room was... Fabienne. Then the Door opened behind the Owner´s Corner and Shelley appeared - this Time wearing another 80´s-Highlight - a white, sleeveless T-Shirt in this unique Cut that let it look just like a Rectangle, when lying flat on a Table - and a light blue Stone Washed Waistline Stretch Jeans with a broad Belt and white Inlays on her Thighs. And high-shafted Sneakers - like Boxing Shoes. She looked at Fabienne and made him blush again, as she said: "You know - I think You would look great in some Clothes like this - because You have a nice Butt and they aren´t pure Women´s Clothes, You know, theheee..."
Then the Snow Fairy saw Jor and smiled: "Hey, there! As I can see, You´re not as bombed as Ivy, hm?"
Shelley showed Jor her Accessoires - like her white and blue Wristbands, Rings and her black fingerless and riveted Leather Gloves: "Lookielookie - I luv this Stuff! If You want to start a Band, I think I will play the Guitar!"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 3:08 pm

Jor was amazed. The tavern had been cleaned spotless. It almost shined as Jor approached the counter to find Fabienne alone. She took the seat next to him. A few moments later, Shelley would burst out and ask her if she was as bombed as Ivy. Jor replied, as a growl from her stomach echoed through the room much to her embarrassment. "No, but I am hungry as a wild animal." Then, as Shelley showed her the accessories, Jor observed carefully. It was a lesson, after all. Then Shelley would mention playing in the band, and Jor would explode from her seat to wrap her arms around Shelley's shoulders and say happily. "Of course. We'd love to have you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 20 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next