Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 3:25 pm

"Theheee... I thought so! So I have arranged a Meeting with a Guy, that lives in Negav - he builds and invents any weird Stuff - and he knows how to build really good Equipment. This Guy will arrive here this Afternoon. You have to know, People like us aren´t allowed in Negav - because their Magicians think, we would scare the Heck out of the People there... We can go to the Motamos - and that´s it."
Then she looked at Jor: "Say - what do You want for Breakfast - him?"
She pointed at Fabienne - and he blushed even more: "You really are a Fairy..."

Meanwhile, Craven, Sprix and Calin were on their Way to Donna Diana - they were talking all Night and surprisingly their Expectations of this dawning Day kept them from getting tired. Calin - looking pretty messed up lately had taken her Time to refresh herself and her Clothes - now she was looking gorgeous again. She enjoyed being with Sprix and Craven, who was carefully walking aside them. However, now as big as usual, Sprix still could stand between Calin´s Legs - and she liked that. In Calin´s Eyes Sprix was supercute. Now, as she met someone like him - at the unlikeliest of all Locations - she could understand her Sister Carula.

(So - now we have the next Day - I thought this would be better.)
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 4:03 pm

Jor didn't know what to say. She was once again struck by the generosity of the members of this mansion, and simply hugged the girl tighter. "What sort of equipment can this guy build?" Jor asked curious in the fact that this person knew a fairy, and seemed to have what would amount to Shelley's respect. Then Shelley asked what she would like for breakfast and wondered if it was Fabienne. Jor glanced over to the blushing Fabienne and a hungry look entered her eyes. She even began to drool slightly. Her tongue flicked out to taste Fabienne's scent as she whispered, turning away with shaking hands. "I can't say it isn't tempting, and I'm sure he'd enjoy it as well, but not now. I have to prepare for classes and the beginning of our band after all. Just bring me some meat, please. Cooked or alive, doesn't really matter. I'm sure you'll make it delicious either way."
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 4:13 pm

"THAHAAA!" Shelley laughed, and indeed, her Uvula seemed to dance. She smiled: "Okay - Fabienne asked for a Fish - he wants to train his Maw, You know? Okay - I will look, what I have - oh, hey - I have a complete roasted Hare, filled with candied Quails - how about that?"
While she went into the Kitchen she did let the Door wide open, continuing: "About this Guy - he is called `Doc Strange´. And if You see him, You know why - somehow he is like Fabienne - but... well, You´ll see. He builds - the weirdest of Apparatuses, he is a Scientist and a Medic, too. Annnd..." she came back with two Tablets - one big roasted Hare and a smoked Trout: "Here we go, Folks - dig in!"
She served the Food and said: "He comes from a World, almost like mine - we had so-called `Metal-Bands´ and he plays the E-Guitar very well - but he is far too busy for a Band. But so he knows exactly, what we need..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 4:50 pm

Jor couldn't stop drooling. The cooked meat smelled so good, and the scent was mixing with that of the quails. She listened as Shelley explained that the man in question was called Doc Strange, and was like Fabienne. This piqued her interest and she already wanted to meet the person in question. Then she learned that he built things and would build their instruments for them. "Yess! That'll help the band tremendously." She cried. She didn't realize perhaps that her oddity might make him want to study her, and so smiled blissfully as she waited for the food. As Shelley served them, and said "Dig in", Jor did just that. She grabbed the rabbit by the ears and hoisted it to her mouth. With a clack of her jaw dislocating, she began to swallow it down, her throat stretching as the rabbit slid down easily. "Slurp! Mmh." She went, as she slurped down the ears and they disappeared down her throat. "Thanks, Shelley. That was soo tasty. Urrp." She said, with a light belch she soon smothered.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 5:12 pm

"Yeah, this Guy is twee. A bit taller than Fabienne, with a wild Mane of black Hair... and wearing Stuff almost like mine." Shelley mentioned - then she sat on the Bar Desk and watched with Interest, how Jor gulped down the whole Hare: "Whoo - dis is so hot!"
"Somehow... I envy this Hare..." Fabienne whispered to himself.
Swinging her long Legs around Fabienne and now sitting directly in Front of him on the Bar Desk Shelley said: "Now to You - You can hold Your Breath for a long Time as a Seal - that´s good. So now..." she held the Trout by the Tail Fin, while her other Hand went under Fabienne´s Chin: "Open wide..."
What he did - and Shelley´s Eyes got bright: "Ohh... this is sooo cute... You look sweet in there - now relax..." she stuck the Trout deep into his Maw - and let the Tail Fin go. The Fish - almost 45 cm long - went down slowly, but smoothly. And Shelley looked down Fabienne´s Throat with a mild Smile: "Woo, I luv dis - it looks totally cute, how Your Stomach closes behind the Tail Fin..."
Fabienne looked at her with his big Eyes: "Really? Am I... good at this?"
Shelley looked at them both with a ruminative Expression on her Face: "Yes... You are... And okay, You are right - I´m a Fairy. And I even was a Thief. But... on our World Fairies are not these brainless, nude, giggling Death Traps. We luv Fun, too - but we´re mostly harmless. Here it´s quite hard to get along with People, because deep in their Minds they fear, I´m gonna wait for an Opportunity to eat them up in no Time. You can imagine how happy I was, as Farn finally was the first one to totally trust me... And I do so luv being trusted, being luvd - and touched..."
Fabienne looked at her, now thoughtful himself. She asked him: "Jor doesn´t fear anything. But say - do You trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 5:32 pm

(I'd like if you didn't shoot down my ideas)
Sprix climbed into her maw
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 5:35 pm

(Shoot down? You can do this, if You want. But we needed to go on to the next Day. By the Way - in which Maw? Well, I guess, it´s Craven´s then.)

With a cute Smile, Craven´s Maw welcomed her small Guest. Her twee Tongue relaxed, to give Sprix a big Amount of Comfort. So he could hear Calin´s Voice, as she said: "About Your Plan, my sweet Saviour - I think, we can do this - with a minor Change: When I am big, we can stun this Guy, then Craven could carry him in her Room, which he doesn´t know. Then - when he wakes up again, I will send him into the Realm of Dreams back again. And... very bad Dreams, I hope."
Craven smiled even more, while walking to Donna Diana´s Room. A true Warrior Girl - despite her Size. Impressive...
Then Calin mentioned: "This Way You save Your precious Shrinking Potion - and I think, it would be a bit conspicious, if he faints all of a Sudden - and shrinks at the same Time, You know?"
Calin´s Voice got softer as she continued: "And when I´m big - You can be in me, too..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 7:35 pm

Jor began to imagine his appearance from the description Shelley gave, but for some reason the only image she could come up with was a short black haired Shelley. She began to giggle, then laugh uncontrollably when she could no longer restrain it. She rubbed her belly, which gurgled and churned the meal she had just eaten absentmindedly as she planned/ daydreamed about the beginning of the band. She was out of it completely, though she caught how Shelley taught him to swallow a fish whole. A mention of her name called the conversation briefly to her attention as Shelley said that Jor doesn't fear anything. Silently, she listened to what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 7:49 pm

"Well... Fabienne said, looking at Shelley with his big blue Eyes: "If I wouldn´t trust You - would I´ve dared to come here alone this Morning? You know, I am a bit... weird. For Example: I would love to have a last Glimpse at that Hare, stuck so deep in Jor´s Stomach, vanishing for ever... I imagine it having a last Look up into the Light of lost Freedom... Strange, I know..."
Then he blushed, whispering: "And if I may say this - even if You would decide to devour me, Shelley... this would be an Honour. You are always joyful, nice and You look great, just as You are sitting here, in Front of me. Everyone of You is unique, but also beautiful - just everywhere. To have the Opportunity to know about You great Persons - is plainly amazing."
Now Shelley was blushing - and looking at Jor. A rare Moment - even this frivolous Snow Fairy didn´t know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 7:56 pm

sprix poked his head out of Craven's lips
"sounds like a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 8:11 pm

Calin smiled up to him: "Hehe... so I have finally got it... somehow!"
"So - here we are..." Calin said, looking through the open Door and she asked: "Hello?"
"Just come in!" they heared Donna Diana´s Voice - and Craven came in - with Calin at her Side.
The Abkhani Girl just came to the Point, kneeling before the Sorceress like a Knight: "Milady - I have a Favor to ask - can You make me... as big as a Human?"
Donna Diana was baffled - behind her Priss was lying on the Bed, still sleeping. The former Vampiress looked at Calin - inside her Mind - and smiled: "So... You made a Choice to save Your Honour?"
"Honour is the only Thing no one can take away from You - except Yourself!" Calin hammered her right Fist against her left Shoulder. She looked at Donna Diana with a serious Expression - and Donna Diana nodded: "Well said. So... then I will do this. Have some Fun - and welcome to a new World!"
And a light blue Flash appeared from her open Hand, embracing Calin - and with a loud Thunder... Calin stood there - about 190 cm tall.
Now she really looked almost like a young Goddess in bright white Clothes and Craven got big Eyes - still saying nothing. While Calin was wondering about herself - seeing herself in all the Mirrors in this Room, Donna Diana asked Craven: "And You - lost Your Speech in Amazement?"
The small Warrior Girl shook her Head carefully - and then she opened her Mouth with a proud Smile. Rising a Brow, Donna Diana looked at Sprix: "You little Flatterer - how did You persuade her to allow this?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 8:15 pm

As Shelley looked at Jor blushing at Fabienne's words, Jor would just shrug. Then she said "I also think you are an honorable person, Shelley. I am glad to call you my friend." Then she turned to Fabienne. "If you really want that last look at the rabbit, I think I have enough room left in there. Just one thing if you do this, you need to come out by the time Doc Strange gets here."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 8:16 pm

"well, i can be pretty charming."
sprix giggled, and a glob of saliva dripped onto him.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 8:39 pm

"This is true." the Sorceress smiled. She then turned around to Calin: "You have managed to meet trustful Friends in a very short Time. Be glad - this also is very rare these Days. So - now I have to do... some Paperwork - I have decided to open up the Black Manor Private School. And the Government in Negav loooves Paperwork..."
Craven stood there - and was baffled, as Donna Diana asked her: "How about You as a Teacher for some Martial Arts, Swordfight and Fencing?"
Smiling, the dark Woman said: "Okay - Your Silence tells me, there aren´t any Objections!"
On their Way back to Craven´s Room, Calin mentioned in a neutral sounding Tone: "Okay - I am not this unobtrusive anymore - so I have to stay in Your Room. This Night Vortrigan surely is in the Booze Box again - and You two can set our little Plan into Action..."
Craven was amazed - now Calin was pretty big - even for a human Female - and powerful as well. And looking like a Goddess - a Goddess of Revenge, that is. It seemed to be a bad Idea angering the Sister of Carula.

Fabienne shook his Head with a cute Smile: "Uhhm... I don´t wish to... `accompany´ the Hare. I just imagined seeing - You know..."
Shelley smiled, tussling his Hair: "Theheee... You could `accompany´ me for a While instead, You Cutie!"
She looked at the Clock on the Wall: "Doc Strange will be here in about two Hours. In this Time here will be nothing going on this early..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 8:55 pm

"alright, calin and i will bring him to your room."
we leave for the booze box, and i climb into the rafters.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 9:01 pm

(You mean Craven, I think. By the Way, You are a bit fast.)

"Well - there will be nothing mentionable going on til Evening." Calin said. Craven opened the Door to her Room - and let Calin in. The Abkhani sat on the Bed - and laid down: "Finally - I can get some Sleep. You should, too - this Night will be Fun. Well, at least for us."
Craven sat also down, next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 9:05 pm

(i just didn't entirely understand the last post)
"can you let me out?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:35 am

"Ngah!" Craven opened her Mouth - and let Sprix out. Then she looked at Calin and said: "You know, I sometimes worked as an Assassin and as a Mercenary - Extractions included sometimes. I think You have never done something alike before - but Your Plan actually is... interesting. You both are amazingly smooth in working together."
Craven looked at Sprix with her big, brown Eyes., thinking: `And Calin is right - he really is cute.´
Leaning back on the Bed she smiled: You two are absolutely amazing - to think of how You met each other for the first Time in my Belly is... mindblowing!"  
Calin looked at Craven with a longing Expression - then she took her by the Shoulders and sat the perplexed Warrior Girl simply astride on her own Tummy: "Oh, You two are so cute and sweet..."
Craven was surprised - she knew, she herself was pretty heavy - around 90 Kilos - and this Abkhani Girl... Well, it seemed she would have no Problem, beating the Crap out of Vortrigan. Could have a neat Learning Effect for him - so this Plan was considered to be... good. Craven looked down to Calin: "What are You planning to do with Vortrigan, after You are finished?"
"Nothing - by then I will have made clear my Position - and he can go and do as he wishes. It´s my Kind of a Reminder to deal more respectfully with Women in the Future." Calin said and Craven smiled mildly: "I can live with that - perhaps I´m a bit old School, but I think a Guy begins to look good, after he has earned a few Scars..."
Then Craven thought about this - and wondered: "Say - am I not too heavy, sitting on Your Tummy?"
Calin smiled: "No - You are too cuddly!"
Blushing Craven looked aside: "Weird - I hear this often lately..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 6:16 am

Jor looked crestfallen. "Oh. Never mind then." Her stomach continued to churn and digest the hare as she should up and stretched. Curious when Shelley mentioned accompanying her, Jor asked "Where will you be going?" She figured that since she had nothing else to do for two hours, she might as well follow them.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 6:28 am

"No - You have to know, Jor - I want to enjoy this Feeling, when You are... uhhm... `empty´." Fabienne said softly: "So I have You for me alone... so to say."
"Me? Nowhere! Uhhm... I will `pimp me up´ a bit, before Doc Strange arrives - usually, because the Land around Negav is still unsave and he sucks at Fighting, Doc Strange is accompanied by his Girlfriend Jessica. She has long, ice-blue Hair and is small and cute, but awfully strong - she even looks strong! All Muscles - and Jaws! At her Homeworld she was called an `Omega-IV-Class-Mutant´ and was at her Army - just like Priss. Here she goes as Kind of a Neko-Inu-Thingie. Oh, hey..." Shelley said - and then she grabbed under the Bar desk, fetching another Tablet with a roasted Chicken: "You said You have some Room for more... Seconds?"
Fabienne looked down his Tummy, where the Trout was stuck in and said quietly: `This feels weird... but also good - in a strange Way...´
Shelley looked down to him and smiled softly: "Woo - You really are sweet! Wish I could `borrow´ You sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 6:44 am

Jor's mood visibly brightened at his words. "Alright, when I am empty then." She listened to Shelley explain that she was essentially going to go protect Doc Strange and explained how he was usually accompanied by Jessica, his girlfriend who was like Priss. "Can I come along? I have nothing to do till later." Jor asked, graciously accepting the roast chicken. And once more, the entire chicken would vanish between her lips and fall into her stomach. "If you want to borrow Fabienne, it's his decision I guess."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 6:55 am

"Theheee... You can `borrow´ me, too, Jor - anytime!" Shelley said to Jor, explaining: "Yes - Farn and I - we are together, but we won´t suppress each other´s Freedom. So we enjoy ourselves - and know what we have at each other - this gives us a good Feeling of emotional Safety."
She looked at Jor´s stuffed Tummy: "Must be cool to be able to do that... Oh yes -  I will meet Doc Strange at the Motamo Docks. And of Course You can come with me! This will be Fun! You can fly, too! So, we will be his personal `Air Force´, theheee..."
"Uhhm... I can´t fly." Fabienne said and Shelley looked back at him - with a biiig Smile: "Lucky You - You know, I have a pretty neat `Passenger Room´? And hey - absolutely Premium Class!"
Fabienne blushed on the Spot, as Shelley mentioned, laughing at Jor: "So we would both have a sweet round Belly, haha!"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 7:49 am

Jor laughed. "I guess we would." She said, replying to Shelley's comment on how they'd be his Air Force. And Fabienne blushed as Shelley told him about her Passenger "Room". "Yeah, come along Fabienne. It's sure to be fun." Jor said, giggling at the image of her and Shelley having round bellies together.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 8:25 am

"Theheee... then it´s settled!" Shelley said happy - and fetched Fabienne´s right Hand and looked at it with her opalizing Eyes: "Man - what cute, fine Hands You have..."
"Uhhm... in the Past I was playing a Piano sometimes..." Fabienne said in his shy Way, as the frivolous Snow Fairy smiled skew - and shoved his right Hand between her wide open Legs - directly under her Butt: "Uhh... so - now You can play there a bit..."
She rested her left Sneaker on the Bar Desk, leaned her Elbow on her Knee and watched at a totally overtaken Fabienne with Amusement - with his deep red Face, as it was going to blow off at any Moment: "Man, I luv to see You blushing so cute! And I also know, You had totally red Ears, as You heard Farn´s Story yesterday - so have some Fun down there - I don´t mind... Like it? My Bum is nicely rounded, hm?"
"I... this is... like yesterday, as Priss and Jor..." he stammered and she smiled joyfully: "Likalikalikalikit! So - You luv Jor´s Bum too, hm? You wuld luv her teasing You like this? Well - she´s biiig - and looonglegged - and TOTALLY hot! And I luv Your neat Fingers down there - remember me doing this sometime again!"
She pushed Fabienne´s Head gently between her Legs and looked at Jor: "Soo, now... Say, You never were at the Motamos, right? There are much gaudy People around. Nekos, Inus, Chilotaurs, even some Dridders and Stuff... And Stores, Bars and Clubs - actually it is a complete Town near a big River. And it´s a pretty big Town, even `real´ Preds are allowed there - well, if they can behave and they are not too big, of Course. Okay - some of them - like me - will earn skewed Views, but generally spoken we can move freely there. Negav itself is huge - we call that Macropolis at Home. Negav is this huge, the Motamos are small, compared with this Macropolis. In the Middle of Negav, some ultra-hard Mages are sitting in their Towers and watching over the Town´s Security, holding gigantic Beings at Bay with their Magic and Stuff. Especially with some big Thingie, called the Isolon Eye."
Wiggling her Butt closer towards the Edge of the Bardesk, she continued: "But we only need to go to the Motamos. So if You have never been in a Town before - this will be amazing for You, I swear."
Then she giggled, watching down at Fabienne and tussling his Hair again: "Theheee... You... actually gave me a Kiss down there? Whoa, this is so sweet..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 8:44 am

Jor watched as Shelley teased poor Fabienne, blushing slightly as Shelley called her hot. Shelley then asked her if she had been to the Motamos to which Jor shook her head. She wondered what the city was like, having never been there before. Hazy memories of
a time in a village surfaced, but where gone in moments. Shaking her head, Jor said. "Yeah, this will be my first time. I hope it's as amazing as you say."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 21 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next