Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 9:00 am

"You bet!" Shelley said.
"Some of the Night Clubs are much like this one here. Oh, of Course, there is no ultra-sweet-Shelley serving the Booze - but hey, no one said the World is perfect, hm?" she rubbed Fabiennes Face a bit between her Legs, saying: "Fabienne really is cute - and he really did tell the Truth - if You don´t want to, You don´t need to jump out of Your Clothes - he really is happy with just this..."
"Of Course I am - I wouldn´t dare lying to someone as wonderful as You two are." Fabienne looked up to Shelley. She tilted her Head: "This is funny - why is that?"
"As I said, I´m fascinated by Shapes - and seeing someone like You down here just in a fine tailored tight Pant is - an enormous Amount of Shapes. And especially Shapes, You are not allowed to enjoy very often." his left Hand passed carefully over all these alluring Roundings, his Eyes noticing all the different blue Tones of Shelley´s Stonewashed Jeans, while Shelley herself slowly showed a pretty voracious Impression on her cute Face, whispering with her cute, rough Voice: "Whoa, Your Philosophy makes You even more adorable - Man, I will so devour You, You won´t believe it. And then You can scan all the Details inside me, I swear! You will vanish so deep inside me, You probably could get lost forever..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 9:25 am

Jor became eager to see the town as Shelley confirmed that it was indeed as amazing as she had imagined it to be. Then Fabienne's comment that he would never lie to people like them drew her in and she listened carefully as he explained. "As I said, I´m fascinated by Shapes - and seeing someone like You down here just in a fine tailored tight Pant is - an enormous Amount of Shapes. And especially Shapes, You are not allowed to enjoy very often." And then she heard Shelley's reaction. Whoa, Your Philosophy makes You even more adorable - Man, I will so devour You, You won´t believe it. And then You can scan all the Details inside me, I swear! You will vanish so deep inside me, You probably could get lost forever..." Jor nodded sagely as Shelley finished. Fabienne just had that sort of effect on you, that made you want to devour him.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 9:55 am

"You really..." Fabienne began and Shelley grabbed him by his Shoulders - and he shrank down to perhaps Farn´s Size - and then she placed him directly between her wide open Legs: "You still luvit, right?"
As an Answer Fabienne knelt down and cuddled himself deep into this for him amazing Place, making Shelley moan roughly: "Okayhh... if You continue doing this, You will make me totally go wild - just as Jor was this Morning! And I swear - I am so totally empty..."
Then she looked at Jor with her darkened Eyes: "You should try this too - it´s great. And it´s totally cute to see... By the Way - wanna see, how he goes down?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 10:12 am

Jor watched as Shelley shrank him down and placed him between her legs. Fabienne for that matter, curled up and cuddled with Shelley here as Jor felt a pang of jealousy. Then Shelley said that if he continued, he'd make her go totally wild, Jor commented softly to herself. "Oh, that's easy to fix. Just imagine what Diana would do if you digested him. That should keep you in check." However, she couldn't help getting jealous of the pretty fairy nor could she take her eyes off her. Jor came up with an idea. "Instead of just watching, let me feed him to you." She'd pick up Fabienne with two fingers and dangling him over Shelley's mouth say "Shelley Airlines is now boarding. All passengers, please make their way to the gate."
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 10:31 am

sprix climbed onto calin's belly, and sat down
"alright, lets do this!"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 10:33 am

"Yeah - just like You did with the Hare! Ngaaaahhhh..." Shelley opened her Mouth - her Ability to smile with her Mouth this wide open seemed a bit grotesque - but fitting. She clinged her long Legs around Jor while Fabienne could see deep into Shelley´s stretchy and smooth looking, rosy Throat. Shelley´s Hands were touching Jor´s well-filled Belly and petting her Waist - then she pointed inwards her Mouth with her left Hand, still smiling with Excitement: "Ngah!"

"Okay - now we have about 1100 in the Morning. And we haven´t slept yet. So I think whe should get some Rest." Craven said and Calin nodded: "This may be right. But if You don´t want to sleep - You surely can stroll around some more Time, Sprix."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 10:42 am

"well, i guess i could...where should we meet?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 10:48 am

"Well..." Craven thought: "How about 1700 in the Tavern?"
"This is good! We won´t miss him if we check the whole Time!" Calin said.
"I will check this - and Sprix will check this. You stay here - and... oh, Crap..." Craven said and Calin asked: "What?"
"I can´t sleep now - I have to do something, before I can take a Nap! You sleep - now. I´ll be back later." the small Girl mentioned - and went out: "You coming, Sprix?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:12 pm

"um, sure."
Sprix hurried after craven, curious as to where they were going.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:16 pm

As she closed the Door, she knelt down to Sprix, explaining quietly: "Well... uhhm... I screwed up again - well, mostly. See - my first Objective in this Area was to take out a Gang of Robbers - then I saw, my Sword was going to break apart - and I came here for Repairs. So... My Plan now is to ask Ivy for another one - and then go hunting these Robbers down - there must be their Hideout here somewhere. Are You in?"

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:18 pm

"umm...sure."
sprix pulled out his sword, which was humming with electricity.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:21 pm

Craven smiled: "You are unbelievable. Okay - now we go ask Ivy if she has some fitting Blade for me, okay?"
She went down the Stairs to cross the Main Hall. Down the left Basement Stairs they would enter the impressive Armory Hall with the huge dark Siege Cannon in the Middle...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:22 pm

sprix followed craven through the hall, the walls covered with weapons of all shapes and sizes
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:33 pm

As Craven entered the now upheating Forgery, she could see her Sword hanging over the Glowpool - almost emitting a huge Amount of red burning Heat, while Ivy was fueling the Coals:
"As You can see..." the busy Forge Angel, now wearing black Leather Stuff again, greeted Craven: "...I´m almost working to take Care of Your Sword."
And Sprix... could see a huge Blade - if not monstrous. This Thing didn´t even have a Tip and no real Crossguard - it really looked almost like a crude Steel Beam. How was this again? There really was the Possibility, Craven would break this Thing?
Craven blushed: "That´s great - but... do You have a Blade, fitting for me... til my Sword is finished?"
Ivy frowned skeptically, looking at Sprix: "Somehow I feel, my Blades seem to evaporate lately - but okay. Don´t mess it up, okay?"
"I´ll try." Craven promised quietly.
"Well then - follow me." Ivy went down another Pair of Stairs - and Craven did.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:34 pm

Sprix followed down the stairs
(craven is normal-sized, right?)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:44 pm

(Yes. Well - almost. She is perhaps 154 cm tall - Ivy is nearly 190 cm.)

So they enter a Vault, Sprix remembered instantly - here his Sword did come from. Swords over all the Walls - there even were four Swordstand Shelves filling this vast Hall´s Floor - and Ivy went to a special Place, where she found, what she looked for: "I am surprised it still is here..."
Resembling her own Sword on the first Glimpse this was a Trollslayer, too. Silver plated and very old - so it nearly was black, due to Patina. And it had a broad Tip. Ivy easily swung it one-handed: "This is the Moon Blade - 176 cm long, 12 cm broad and very heavy. It is called Moon Blade because it is made of Asteroid Metal, collected at Night. Okay with this?"
"Yes - I owe You!" Craven smiled and took it - and Ivy said: "I know - remember - no Bending, no Breaking!"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:45 pm

(then why doesn't she carry me???)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:48 pm

(Because You didn´t ask for.)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:49 pm

(-.-)
"hey, can you pick me up?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:52 pm

"Uh... sorry - of Course. And I have to ask You to hang in tight - this is gonna be a rough Ride." Craven gave him the Palm of her Hand to put him on her Shoulder. Then she would wrap this Sword in her Cloak, hanging it over her Back: "You ready?"
Ivy rolled her Eyes - she did exactly know what´s gonna happen next...

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Sprix held onto her shoulder
"yep. let's go."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:59 pm

"Okay... let´s go!" Craven smiled - and suddenly she jumped - the Stairs back out - ran through the Forgery like Heck, jumped up the Basement Stairs, tearing through the Main Hall like a black Lightning, scaring the Crap out of some Guests - and as she reached the Outside over the Bascule, she gained even more Speed - to jump up in the Tree Branches - and use them to travel as fast as possible into the deep Forests...
The Wind was fierce and her Tip to hang in tight wasn´t the worst one - she asked Sprix: "Say, do You know any Spots around here, where Robbers could hide?"

Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:01 pm

"well, not really."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:04 pm

"Gee - that´s too bad..." she sighed, jumping over another Tree - and then over a narrow Canyon, carved into the Landscape by a small River.

(Really not? Think again... Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:05 pm

(LIKE WHERE???)
sprix held on for dear life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next