Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:11 pm

(Well - what did Sprix last Night with Donna Diana - and what did she tell him? Smile )

Landing on a Rock - which partially crumbled, she orientated herself at the Sun: "Hm... Darn... could be everywhere - but it has to be near the Merchant´s Route..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:15 pm

sprix remembered
"there are some ruins nearby...i think they might be there.)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:19 pm

Craven stared in this Direction - and a small Smile showed up on her Face: "Ruins... perfect! I knew You would be of great Help!"
Then she looked at Sprix: "Say - does Your Stun Potion also work, if it is... injected? And do You have more of it?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:22 pm

Sprix grinned
"i have plenty, and i think it would."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:29 pm

Her Smile grew even more: "You REALLY are of great Help - because we have to ask one of these Guys, where their Bootie is, right?"
Then Craven thought about it: "I think when the Party starts, they will think, they are attacked from the Merchant´s Route´s Direction - so some sly Guys could try to escape in the other Direction - are You good with Blowguns? I could make one for You..."
Her Expression darkened, as she explained: "My Contractors wish an Example, because Robbery is bad for their Business - so this will be pretty messy. I hope, I will not disgust You after that..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:39 pm

"i'll use the blowgun. and don't worry, it's for a good cause, right?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:55 pm

Her Mood lightened up: "Yes - Traveling should be safe... Okay - You will be positioned by a Tree or something like that on the other Side of their Hideout. If anyone tries to pass by - knock him out! So - here we go again - hold on tight!"
Jumping over some young Trees, the Rock Craven was sitting on Splitseconds ago crumbled even more - and she was gone. After a few Minutes of high-Speed-Running through the Wilderness, almost mad Moves at insane Speed and sheer impossible seeming Leaps over several fallen Trees, Craven slowed down - and then she sneaked to the Rear End of the former Farm - then sitting there in the Bushes, observing and listening...
Indeed - there was slight Smoke from a Campfire - and they could verify eight Men. Some of them pretty brawny, with Swords and Arbalests - and one really big, beardy Guy. Over two Meters tall and really heavy built, he wore a massive Armour - and a Warhammer. Doubtless - he was the Boss of them.
Craven looked for a suitable Observation Point - and saw a big Oak Tree: "How about that - You go up there. I will try to avoid Fightings around this Area - so it should seem to be safe for them. And when someone comes this Way..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:57 pm

"got it."
sprix climbed up into the tree
(can the blowgun have a tiny scope, just because?)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:19 pm

(Of Course - it´s Your´s - isn´t it? Being picky with something like that would be ridiculous...)

"Good Hunting!" Craven said - and vanished in the Green. As Sprix climbed up, he could see the roofless Ruins quite well - and the Chimney, he and Donna Diana was sitting on last Night. In the former Main Building, made of Stone, he saw some Tents - and two Guys, obviously on the Watch. As one of them appeared on the Farmside near the Merchant´s Road - his Skull suddenly was impaled by a big Branch - still with some Leafs on it. What Craven couldn´t see, was his Comrade, coming close after him - seeing his deadly wounded Pal falling down - on the thick End of the Branch, which gave a cracking Noise, as the Leverage broke his Skull completely apart. With panicking Eyes he yelled: "ATTAAAAACK!!"
So his Skull broke - hit by a football-sized Rock, and their alarmed Comrades looked through the empty Window Holes in the Stonewall of the Farmhouse.
"Holy Shit!" one of them whispered.
"Less whining, more fighting, You Whimps! Fire!" a bear-like Voice commanded - and a Hailstorm of Arbalest Bolts flew in the Direction, the small Rock came from.
TING! TANG! SPAKK! TRENK... Craven hid behind her broad Blade, as the Arrows defoliated the Bushes, she hid in. And as the clicking Sound of empty Arbalests followed - she threw away her Cloak - and there she was, coming forth - a glossy dark, streamlined Wrath Girl, obviously hit by several Arrows, but wielding an unbelievably heavy Blade over her Head - onehanded. And once again `Holy Shit!´ could be heared - this Time more than once...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:24 pm

(thought it was yours)
sprix watched craven in awe
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:35 pm

(haha - I thought, it was Yours! Could be - right? It´s practical, after all.)

As she ran forwards and hit the Housewall with that huge black Sword - Sprix could imagine Craven well breaking heavy Blades. Combining this sheer destructive Power with her stunning Speed, he even could imagine her `hunting Titans´... Obviously Craven could wield this Monster of a Sword this easily, not only because she was this strong, but also because she was pretty heavy for her Size. So all the mysterious Pieces finally did fall into Place...
The Wall collapsed, burying two more Bandits and some Tents under a Cloud of Dust, as two of these Guys spontaneously decided to scram like Heck - directly into the previously predicted Direction - towards Sprix´ Oak Tree.
"This is... simply too much!"
"What the Hell is wrong with this Bitch?!"
"You miserable Shitpiles! To bug off like that - I´ll get You for this!" their Boss growled after them.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:39 pm

sprix took aim, and shot off a dart, which sank right into one of the smuggler's jugular vein, and loaded another.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:45 pm

While one of the Robbers fell down like struck by Lightning, Hell broke loose in the Farmhouse Ruin. Dust Clouds emerged, more Tents collapsed and anvil-like Sounds could be heared, when Craven hit something hard - and the upper Half of another Guy flew out of the Backside Entrance. The other Robber still was running away...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:51 pm

sprix took careful aim, and fired. the dart landed smack dab in the back of the smuggler's neck.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:59 pm

He fell down - with his Face in the Mud. Meanwhile the Mayhem was over - even more of the House had collapsed - and out of the Dust Craven came towards the Oak Tree - seeing two Scoundrels unconscious lying on the Ground. Looking up at Sprix she nodded respectfully: "Good Work! As I said - You are a big Help!"
Heavily bloodstained, dusty, dirty and hit by nine Bolts she looked like a walking Corpse - but there she stood - ramming her mighty Blade in the Ground and sitting down: "Say - how long will they take to wake up again?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 3:14 pm

Jor flipped Fabienne around so that he was feet first. She steadily lowered him into Shelley's mouth and throat. She'd then slowly pull her fingers from Shelley's mouth, causing a slurp noise. She waved bye to Fabienne as she'd swallow him then moan as she'd feel Shelley's hands rubbing her belly "Oh, that feels good. But we should get ready to go right? Have to make the roads safe."

(You forgot to take Craven's special dagger. Sad )
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 3:18 pm

"don't know...at least 6 hours."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 3:39 pm

(No - but for a Shock-and-Awe-Operation she needs to get really nasty. A Dagger is an Assassination Weapon - and a Status Symbol.  Smile  )

"Nh..." Shelley sucked at small Fabienne, who looked down and was enthralled, seeing how her big Throat seemed to come closer towards  him - and how it contracted joyfully around his Waist. His tiny Hands touched her Throat, her nice, oval Tonsils and her cute Uvula, which made her smile even more - and then he sank completely into her deep, smooth Maw... Shelley´s Tonsils rubbed at his Cheeks and her Uvula flipped over his Head - Fabienne looked back to Jor with his big, blue Eyes... and then he vanished deep into her sweet, rosy and dripping wet Esophagus. Jor even could see, how Fabienne plopped into her Stomach. Then he was gone...
With a dreamy Expression Shelley closed her still smiling Mouth, saying: "Sometimes I believe, there is natural born Prey around, theheee..."  
She couldn´t help herself - she fetched Jor´s left Hand and gave her a Taste of what Fabienne had felt, as Jor said something true. Shelley´s Ears rose: "Ohh... right! Then I will get a nice Jacket - and we are on our Way! Come with me!"
She closed the Tavern - sometimes making sweet, funny Noises, obviously when Fabienne touched some interesting Points inside her - and then they went to a Door on which `The Luv Shack!´ could be read. In there, the Walls were covered with Souvenirs - like odd looking Machines, Artifacts, Posters from Gothic- and Metal Bands - and even a Machinegun - an M-60E2. A white-furred Carpet covered the Stone Floor, some antique-looking Furniture was in here - and an odd-looking flat Bed. Then Shelley fetched a short, glossy-red Leather Jacket from a Chair and did put it on, saying: "Let´s go!"

"That is pretty long - we somehow have to wake them up earlier." Craven thought...
`UUUUURRMLLL...´ her Belly growled and she blushed: "Seems this Time I am really hungry..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 4:46 pm

"you could eat me again."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 5:09 pm

"Oh yes, Fabienne is certainly one of those. He just makes you want to devour him." Jor agreed. Jor stood up and followed Shelley to a door with "The Luv Shack" hanging on the sign. She nodded, as Shelley said that she was going to get a nice jacket and looked around the comfy room. Speaking of which, She hadn't even seen her own room yet. Something to look forward to when they got back. After Shelley had put on her jacket, Jor left after her.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 2:12 am

"Okay - now the Party starts!" Shelley ran out of the Black Manor - and her Wings appeared through the Slits of the Jacket. With a dry rustling Sound these impressive Dragonfly Wings started their Work and Shelley went off into the Air with astonishing Agility: "Yoooooww!"  
While Flying she got one of her small Amulets, rubbed it - and it grew out to be an ARMBRUST - something alike a modern Bazooka. Painted in a strange Green - equipped with some odd small TV-Screen - and pretty big in general. Several 67-mm-Grenades were hanging on a broad Shoulder Strap - which Shelley now couldn´t use - because she was flying. Looking at Jor with an excusing Smile she said: "Wellll... this is my own Version of `Battle Magic´, hehe..."

Craven looked at Sprix, with her sad, big Eyes: "This wouldn´t help - I need something I REALLY can eat, You know?"
She looked down her Body - drew out these annoying Arrows and examined her nasty looking Wounds: "Okay, they - for some Reason - heal pretty fast, but I need Energy... Man, I have to be more carefully next Time!"
Then Craven smiled: "Hey - they sure had some Food with them! And most of them don´t need it anymore... How convenient"
She ran back into the Farm Ruin: "Don´t run away, okay?"

Meanwhile an odd, hovering, flat and rectangular... Thing was leaving the Asianas Bridge over the Motamo River, turning right for the Motamo Docks. After the Guards had searched in the huge wooden Box - and actually found nothing they could... tax, require or something else - this weird Vehicle was allowed to continue it´s Journey.  
"Ever thought of using this... `Dimensional-Gate-Thingie´?" Jessica asked Doc Strange.
"No. I like it here - okay, here are some Dangers - even in the City - but..." he answered and Jessica nodded: "...if they dare to come after You - I´ll come after them. And I can guarantee, they won´t like that."
Doc Strange looked at his small, determined looking Girlfriend - and said: "No - they really can all be happy, You are no Giant here. You would eat this whole Planet empty..."
"And then I would eat the Rest!" Jessica smiled her cutest and widest Beartrap Smile.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:18 am

Jor followed Shelley out of the mansion and imitated her as she spread her wings through the slits of the jacket. Her bat-like wings erupted from the slits in the back of her black jacket. Shelley took off, and yet Jor lagged behind. No one had shown her how to use her wings before. She took a few flaps as practice before attempting to fly. Shakily, she made her way up to Shelley only to hear her explain her own version of "Battle Magic". Jor asked, "Will we be needing that, do you think?" Her magic was ingrained in her body as she was an elemental, yet it was draining to use repeatedly. She hoped that she wouldn't need to cast "Crystal Entombment" more than a few times.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:52 am

Shelley shook her Head: "Hopefully not - usual something flying like me or You is enough to prevent some Thugs from having funny Ideas. But then... well, sometimes there are a few Guys approaching, who really wanna test it out."
Flying around Jor she mentioned: "So in this Case being seen as a Fairy is a good Thing - and being seen as a Fairy, playing with a verrrry big Gun even more!"
Then she looked at Jor a bit closer and said: "And this is a good Opportunity to learn about using Your Wings, too - Yours are this big You even can glide, I bet! I can´t, my Wings have to stay in Motion."
Meanwhile Fabienne was stuck in Shelley´s Stomach - and this was a pretty slim, but really deep one...  It was as rosy as this of Priss, a bit more stretchy, malleable and less brawny - but Shelley was right - it was `comfy´. He could hear Shelley´s Voice from everywhere, it sounded cool even in here - and he also could hear her Heart. He loved to see, how her all moving, cute Stomach closed directly over his Head - and as she opened it again to give him some Air (it seemed she had some Experience in this), Fabienne slipped a bit out - into her Esophagus again. He could see some Light at the upper End - and how her Voice Chords were moving... And his Feet still haven´t found any Ground yet... His Hands loved to feel this Muscle Ring, that normally closed her Stomach - where now his Waist was stuck in.
Shelley got a sweet little Smile on her Face, thinking: `Man, what a shy Cutie he is - even in there...´
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 10:13 am

"Hmm, I see. Intimidation tactics, then?" Jor commented, seeing that Shelley knew how appearances could be used to stop unnecessary fights. Then Shelley brought up learning how to use her wings and Jor reddened. "Yeah, this is my first time flying. How exactly am I'm doing?" Jor would ask, with a flap of her wings and then glide for a while before flapping again. She remembered Diana had said that she'd fly at 70-80 mph but decided that she should learn how to use her wings first before attempting that.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 10:29 am

"You see - my own Style of Flying is pretty different from Yours. Then, Flying is done by training it - i´ts something You do automatically - like walking. Uhhm, okay, in Your Case... we learn Walking often before we can use our Language. Hmmm... How can I say this?"
Shelley thought of it - and smiled: "Yes! The more often You do something - the better You get at it!"
Shelley smiled - while Fabienne was gliding up a bit more - til he was in her Pharynx again, cuddling with her Tonsils - then Shelley swallowed again - and he plopped into her bottomless seeming Stomach again, as she changed the Subject: "The other Reason why I carry this fat Gun is: Doc Strange is - just as I am - a realllly big Fan of a certain Time Period in our World - regarding Style, Fashion and general Behaviour. It was the Time, when strong Women became popular - I look like someone of this Time, he does - even Jessica does."
She smiled  - and got an Idea: "So I luvta tease him a bit, because he is easily fascinated by strong Women - You know, the Sort of Women, who don´t panic, if her Fingernails crack. Women, who know how to deal with... Assholes for short. And hey - how about teasing Jessica as well?"
Making a funny motionless Face with a big Chin Shelley said: "She always is `the tough Soldier´ outside her Home, but when she sees something cute - she totally changes!"
Pointing at her bulged Belly - where pretty lively Movement was visible, she said with a skew Grin: "And we have something especially cute with us - our... `Secret Weapon´, theheee..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 23 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next