Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiny knowledge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

Tiny knowledge Empty
PostSubject: Tiny knowledge   Tiny knowledge Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:45 pm

A little light bulb just "dinged" over my head just now. If Pelnepi is a city of sorts, that means that they have many types of buildings like stores, business buildings, apartment complexes and finally schools.

My question is this: Do tinies (Small humans, Neeras and what not) go to their own schools in Pelnepi or do they get to go de high tier Magiocrat College.

If de former, what type of things do they learn about, do they learn de ways of becoming fine citizens or do they make new technology behind tiny closed doors?

That is what de Dway asks of all of you.
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
French snack
French snack

Tiny knowledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny knowledge   Tiny knowledge Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:31 am

Sehoolighan wrote:
If Pelnepi is a city of sorts, that means that they have many types of buildings like stores, business buildings, apartment complexes and finally schools.

Yep. It's intended to be self-contained, and virtually self-sufficient. It even has its own farmland.

Quote :

My question is this: Do tinies (Small humans, Neeras and what not) go to their own schools in Pelnepi or do they get to go de high tier Magiocrat College.

The Magiocrat College isn't intended for general education... I suppose it's not inconceivable for a tiny to go there, but they definitely have their own schools. And, for both policy reasons (segregation) and practical reasons, they're not supposed to attend human schools, outside Pelnepi.

Quote :

If de former, what type of things do they learn about, do they learn de ways of becoming fine citizens or do they make new technology behind tiny closed doors?

I'm sure they have institutes of higher learning, and that some of them are innovators. But schools for children and young adolescents provide a general education, of course. Presumably, most of them are oriented towards practical, vocational training at a fairly young age. And yes, I'm sure the curricula include civics.
Back to top Go down

Tiny knowledge
Page 1 of 1