Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quest for Ultimate Boobage: Character Audition!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Quest for Ultimate Boobage: Character Audition! Empty
PostSubject: Quest for Ultimate Boobage: Character Audition!   Quest for Ultimate Boobage: Character Audition! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 5:26 pm

The time has come for a new character to be encountered in Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage! Yaaaaaaaay! ^_^ For anyone interested, please post your character bio below, and if possible, include his or her breast size!

The only requirement is that the character has boobs! It is not required for the player to read what has happened in the RP up till now since it will be a completely new and unrelated scene. Very Happy The character will be chosen at random by my whims, so no complaining that the selection process wasn't fair because I never said it would be. ;D I hope to see a good number, people!
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Gamma
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ultimate Boobage: Character Audition!   Quest for Ultimate Boobage: Character Audition! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 4:35 pm

This is the first time I've tried my hand at writing up a Felaryan character.  Hopefully she works well for the RP.
Senka, the Seagull Harpy:
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ultimate Boobage: Character Audition!   Quest for Ultimate Boobage: Character Audition! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 2:52 pm

Really? Only one person's interested? O.o Then again, I've been pretty lax on marketing this one...I'll give it some more time.
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ultimate Boobage: Character Audition!   Quest for Ultimate Boobage: Character Audition! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 6:30 pm

This sounds like a lot of fun.  I'm going to have Julie join in.  Her bio is here.

Quest for Ultimate Boobage: Character Audition! Juile_in_harem_outfit_by_j_greene-d9d7t4b

Thanks goes to J-Greene on DeviantArt for the Julie pic.

Last edited by SpectrumGirl on Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad link fixed)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ultimate Boobage: Character Audition!   Quest for Ultimate Boobage: Character Audition! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 10:18 am

Your, uh, link doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ultimate Boobage: Character Audition!   Quest for Ultimate Boobage: Character Audition! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest for Ultimate Boobage: Character Audition!
Page 1 of 1