Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Empty
PostSubject: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:51 pm

As the morning light shone into the underground abode from the entrance at the far side of the room, the young woman lifted the long strap of her large, brown bag and set it over her left shoulder, the bag itself coming to rest at her right hip. She gave herself a once-over in the cracked mirror she'd salvaged from an unfortunate meal site in the forest, where some people had doubtlessly been attacked by one of the fearsome giant predators of the land. Her long, brown hair was brushed, the blue and red scales of the snake tail she had in place of legs were polished, and her bare c-cup breasts were perky as ever. Carefully, she lifted her arms up over her head and placed the floppy, black, felt beret her mother had given to her before she left to see the world on her head, making sure it sat tight enough that it wouldn't fall off easy, but not so tight it messed up her hair. And...There. She was ready.

Beryl slithered out of her den, weaving between the roots of the huge Felarya-sized tree her burrow was located under. The morning sun's light shone in her face, forcing her to lift a hand over her eyes. She looked all around her. So many directions she could pick, and no way to know what awaited in each one! With a confident huff and a smile of excited anticipation, she set forth.

Today was the day she began her Quest for the Ultimate Boobage.

((So this is just a silly little idea I cooked up to play with while waiting for all the other RPs to get rolling again. In this RP, there's not going to be any one GM, or plot. Instead, everything will be decided by the players, which includes me as well. I think I'll start this slow, and make it mostly character interaction-based instead of a big, magical adventure, but maybe that'll develop out of whatever happens in the beginning.

Here's how it's going to work: Anyone who's interested may post one character biography, as detailed or basic as you like, in a spoiler in this thread. They can be giant, human-sized, tiny, predatory, safe, or whatever, as long as they're female. I'll pick one, either at random, or because I fancy it at the time, and that player will be allowed to join the RP. Nobody else. But, after Beryl has some interaction with that character, I'll either a) open it up for anyone to join in any way they want, but each person will only be allowed to control one character/animal/machine/element of probable events at a time, or b) pick another character from a second candidate submission for Beryl to interact with, with the first character either tagging along or being left behind as she chooses, but in the latter case, the player who played her may not re-submit for the second draw.

Again, this is mostly just to pass the time until the other RPs pick up again. With that in mind, there will be one stipulation: If you're someone who's already in another/several other RPs on this forum and have been too busy to post in them, you are NOT welcome here. Don't get me wrong, I'm always for the more the merrier, but it'll kind of defeat the purpose of this RP if it ends up being held up waiting on someone to post. So go get your life stuff in order, post on the other RPs you're involved in, and then maybe we'll talk. Other than that, pretty much anything goes in this RP once it gets going. It'll be an experiment, an exercise in rolling with the punches. ^_^ So let's just try to enjoy ourselves and not worry too much about rules and whether or not somethings OP or a mary-sue. Although respecting other players would be nice, so the usual 'no autohitting/godmodding/assuming another person's post' stuff still applies. ^^;))
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:32 pm

((I think... I don´t get all of it, but one Thing is for sure: I am only busy waiting for all the other Guys DOING something. So here is a Character, that perhaps would be fitting:))

The Raven Angel:

So perhaps I can do something - besides growing Moss on my Butt.))

Last edited by ravaging vixen on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Use your brackets when out of character!)
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:18 pm

The Crystal Naga:

Here's my application.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 4:32 am

Guess I'll also apply for this. My Naga Menial would be a perfect match for Beryl, but since that already happened in a previous RP, it's probably a bit redundant. So! I'll throw a Copyneko into the mix instead, here is her bio:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 8:13 am

(Okay, three players seems like a nice pool to choose from. Instead of doing it on a whim, I think I'll let chance decide who gets to go first! Go, Spinner! First to three wins gets to go first!
~~~~~
It appears the winner is Copyneko! ^_^ Marlo and Jor both reached two spins, but then Copy came from behind with three spins in a row! Astounding! O.o I'll wait for you to post first. It could just be Copy going about some activity or daily routine, whatever she happens to be doing.)
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:19 pm

(O.o I'd swear I looked at this yesterday night and there wasn't anything new. Okay, let's see what Copy could be doing out there...)

Copyneko: *She is out in the middle of Tolmeshal Forest, some way off west of Safe Harbour, as the sun is starting to set with an unusually yellow tone, instead of the regular shades of red it usually produces. A small campfire with a cloth bench nearby would be comfortably set close to a tree trunk, but nothing else. Her gear and sleeping place were hidden close, but out of casual view. There was a carcass of a fallen tree in the vicinity, and a bit of tugging and some luck shifting was enough to form and enclosed space between it and two big, broken branches. She had quickly learned that sleeping next to the place where you cooked your food wasn't a good idea, even if the warmth of the fire was tempting.

For the time being, she has left her small sac and travelling robe safe in her sleeping spot and is swiftly climbing up a tree with her Neko-like agility, her aim being a few fruits she has spotted above. Her garment is long and tight and silent with her movements, and her tail sways here and there to keep balance as she climbs.*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Beryl let out a heavy sigh as she looked upward through the trees. How could the sun be setting already, she thought?! The one day she's actually looking for people to meet and nobody's around! What's that about? She'd been so determined to find people with boobies to assess in a super-professional manner that she'd neglected to find some dinner for herself. Thus, naturally, when the smell of a campfire reached her nostrils, she was captivated.

She slithered in the direction the smell was coming from, and soon happened upon a lit campfire, with a bench with a cloth on it next to it, both close to the trunk of a large tree. She investigated the fire to see if anything was cooking, and also looked around, but not up, for whoever had made the fire in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 8:18 pm

The campfire had nothing being cooked yet, though it had the necessary instruments for doing so nearby. Copyneko would look down at Beryl from the trees, having noticed that something had approached her campfire below. Strangely, it wasn't anything big this time, although it being a Naga meant that it may still be dangerous. She looks around for something other than the fruits to throw down, and quickly finds the answer in a branch growing a few cones. She grabs one and lets it fall down, aiming for an area near the Naga, but still far enough not to mess up with her aim and end up hitting her. If she didn't react to just one, Copyneko would throw up to two more before giving up.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Beryl was disappointed in the lack of food being cooked. She then noticed the cooking tools nearby. Nobody would leave an unused fire going unattended, she thought. She was about to slither off to look for the owner when she heard something hit the ground behind her. She twisted her torso around and scanned the ground, and her observant artist's eyes noticed the pine cone. The lifted it up with the tip of her tail and then passed it to her left hand. She then looked up to where it came ostensibly came from.

(I'll give a post for Copy to react, rather than assume Beryl would immediately see her. Also, what size are these trees, standard or Felarya?)
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 5:21 am

(The tree she's climbing is Felarya size, but the fruit is in a low branch that looms over a tall, but normal-sized pine tree, where she got the cone from)

Copyneko's clothes were made to be stealthy and silent, so Beryl would have a hard time seeing her in the darkening environment and against the green and brown mesh of branches and leaves extending above her. She would, though, notice her gleaming Neko eyes as they reflect the campfire's light. Beryl would then see a few small words appearing in the lower left area of her vision, not intruding in her sight, but readable enough for her to understand. The colour was a deep ruby, and the letters were written with a simple and slightly italicized calligraphy.

<<Good night, Naga. May I ask what are you doing around here? This is my camp, but if your intentions are safe, I could allow you to stay. Also, before you talk, beware of saying the word "you". Take a moment to think about sentences that don't address me directly or I'll have to leave. I don't want to fall down from this height.>>
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:59 am

Though not obstructive, the words in her vision were incredibly distracting, causing her to abandon her investigation of the tree in favour of trying to center the words in her vision, first by looking down and to the left, and then turning her head to the left while tilting it. When that didn't work, she simply started rubbing her eyes, while letting out an aggravated moan. She didn't bother to try to actually read what it said.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 1:37 pm

Copyneko would be surprised for a moment when he saw the Naga's reaction, wondering what happened to her. Then, when she notices she's trying to rub her eyes, she realizes and makes the illusionary words disappear. She would instead make the words appear in the form of phantasms, ethereal-looking words floating in mid air but with an actual tangible presence if the Naga tried to touch them. They would still have the same colour and style, as well as the same message as the time she had written then in the Naga's vision.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 8:17 pm

Beryl stopped rubbing her eyes for a moment and blinked a few times, and checked to see if the weird letters had gone away. When she saw that they had, she once again looked around for the cause and soon saw the deep red words again. Now that she could center them in her vision, they weren't nearly as disconcerting. She gave them a read before responding.

"Okay, um...Ehhhhhhhhhhh..."

She droned on for several moments as she carefully formulated her answer in her mind.

"Ehhhhhhhhh....well, I'm hungry, and I smelled the fire so I thought something might be cooking and I was hoping maybe y-- ...blank would be nice enough to share...blank're food with me. Except blank don't have any. Sooooo...do blank need help getting some?"
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 2:04 pm

Copyneko would smile at the somewhat clumsy attempts of the Naga to follow her demands,but they proved good enough as they didn't have any effect on her. She writes again, <<Unless you can climb up here in a second, it's okay. Just keep the fire alive and I'll be down with a branch of fruits soon enough.>> and with that she continues expertly climbing up the giant branch till she reached the fruit. Each of them easily exceeded a melon in size, but more than half of it was used up by the seed inside. She proceeds to cut the smaller branches they are growing out from and ties them together in a single, heavy bundle that she secures on her back before carefully starting the descent.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 2:20 pm

Beryl, meanwhile, had turned her attention to the fire as asked. She didn't know anything about keeping a fire going besides 'toss in more flammable stuff', and it seemed big enough already to her so she simply watched it. Such a warm, flamey light...She felt her eyes starting to get heavy, and soon enough she let out a yawn. She wanted to curl up around it and enjoy the heat on her scales, but a pang of hunger wrenched her attention away from her comfort. She turned and looked up the tree once more, then realized she hadn't any idea what to look for; the red letting from before had distracted her away from determining who's fire this actually was.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:49 pm

Copyneko would have spent the time the Naga had been half-dozing off smartly, having reached the ground as Beryl was trying to look up to the trees once again. As she got closer, the light of the fireplace would make it easier to spot her, as well as the rustles of leaves. She was wearing a tight, dark green top with long sleeves that reached their hands and were attached to her two middle fingers in a very spellcaster-like fashion, complemented by a fitting leather jacket dotted with small utility pockets. Her pants were a bit looser, but still dark and long-legged. Her feet were dressed with closed sandals, apparently hand-made, which didn't look too comfortable at first sight. Not that a Naga like Beryl might know.

She would close in swiftly with a small smile and bows lightly to the Naga. Then, she makes a gesture as if drawing in the air and some more letters would take form, thus showing the Naga that she was the one writing. <<I'd tell you my name, but I don't want you to use it since it's no good either. May I ask yours instead? I also hope you aren't too hungry, these fruits aren't too filling and my backup rations are running low.>> She would tell her, popping one of the fruits out of the branches on her back and throwing it to Beryl.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 8:13 pm

Beryl snatched the fruit out of the air with her right hand while staring at the neko before her. She'd been quite startled when she approached at ground level, having been quite certain she was in the tree and not having seen her descend from it. After a few more moments of stunned silence, she broke into a wide smile.

"Ohay, y-- Er, blank can't talk, can blank?! Just like my other neko friend! Do y-- blank know her? Are nekos as a species just more prone to speech disorders? Also I'm Beryl. Thank blank for the food."
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 6:06 am

Copyneko would nod to the Naga's first question, it was true she couldn't speak, at least not by herself. She then takes out a notepad and a pencil from one of her pockets, writing in it instead of using her magic now. It was quite costly to create phantasms, and since Beryl seemed to be annoyed when writing directly into her vision, it was best this way.

She shows Beryl the notebook, then hands it to her if she indeed wants to write. It will read <<Nice to meet you, Beryl, you're welcome. I'm afraid I don't know of a mute Neko, sorry. As for me, I am not a Neko. Look closer. Also, if you'd like to write instead of speaking, you can use my notebook. You can address me normally in text, only speech makes a strange effect on me.>> When Beryl tries to inspect her, she would stick out her tongue, revealing a hybrid of a cat's tongue with and elongated, smooth, forked tip, more akin to a reptile than a Neko. Looking closely, she might also notice that the places over Copyneko's skin that looked like fur-covered areas were really strange-shaped scales with orangish, brown or dark yellow tones.

Last edited by Ilceren on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 11:42 am

Upon closer inspection, Beryl did indeed notice these things! How interesting, she thought as she absently bit into the fruit she'd caught earlier. She then took the writing things from the nek-- er...whatever it was in front of her, and began writing, holding the pencil with her tail and the notepad with her left hand. Once she was done, she handed the things back.

<<So what should I call you if I can't use your name and you're not a neko?>> the new note read.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 5:53 pm

Copyneko would take the notepad back, writing her answer. <<If you agree to talk on paper, I can give you my name. Well, the way people call me, at least. It's Copyneko. I am a Demi-chimera, I hear.>> After returning the pad to the Naga, she takes a look around before approaching the fireplace. She takes out a neatly enveloped piece of meat, hidden underneath the false bedding, and proceeds to cut it with her claws and set the pieces to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 8:58 pm

Beryl was almost finished reading when she smelled the telltale scent of meat being cooked, and turned to see what this Copyneko was doing. She let out a squeal of delight at the prospect of tender, cooked meat, and couldn't hold back a giddy giggle either. She then began writing her response while quickly chomping down the last of the fruit she'd been given. After a few moments of writing, she handed the tools back to Copyneko.

<<Copyneko sounds dumb, and it's not even accurate. What if I called you something cute, like Charlene? Would you like that better? Also what would happen if I spoke your name which isn't even really a name at all out loud? Are you cursed? I'm cursed, too. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours!>>
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 5:09 am

<<Ooh, curse competition, is it? My name IS accurate in that it describes the effects of my curse. I can't talk, and I'm forced to imitate the people that address me, words and gestures. I look like a Neko at first sight, too, so there, copycat -> CopyNeko. My curse seems to recognize when people address me, so using a "you", or any way of naming me gets to trigger it. Maybe not the first time, but it will not much later. Plurals or indeterminate subjects work well. "Us", "They", "Someone", and so long seem to be ignored by the curse.>>

After she writes this, she starts taking some of the thin pieces of meat out of the fire. She offers some to Beryl, but there are no dishes, they are thin enough to be eaten in one bite and avoid need for extra tools. Copyneko would have left the fruit branches close by, reachable by both, and she would pick one of the fruits and alternatively take bites of fruit and meat. She would keep adding some more meat to the fire, but she would eventually stop, it probably not being enough to sate Beryl's hunger.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 2:24 pm

After taking the note tools in her right hand and tail, she takes the meat in her left and and begins taking small bites as she reads. It doesn't take her long to both finish the meat and the note, and began writing her reply. After a moment more, she handed it back to Copyneko.

<<Oh, that makes sense. So it's not the name that matters, it's just that the person addresses you verbally. Would "blank" have stopped working around it after a while, too? Also, my curse is that I can't eat anything that's moving. Any foreign movement in my body will make me hurl. Some witch cursed my mom after she tried to eat her so that'd happen to her firstborn. I get around it with magic, though, so it's probably not as debilitating as yours.>>
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 8:10 pm

<<That's right. In fact, I was surprised when it didn't stop working at the second or third sentence. It was probably your struggling not to say "you" that interfered with the spell, unable to determine if you really were addressing me.
About your curse... does that mean you do eat things alive? Since you say you can get around it with magic...>>

She writes this and returns to eating the fruit on her hands, having already finished with her share of the meat, and leaning on the Naga to see what she was writing.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 12:00 pm

Beryl continued writing and eating at the same time via her three limbs, focusing on the meat a little more than the fruit.

<<Yeah, sometimes. Not you, though, you might have good boobies. I'm on a quest to find the best pair...>>

"In aaaaaaaall of Felarya!" Beryl said aloud while also writing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next