Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 7:26 pm

"Oooooooohhh...." Beryl says in awe as she lbends down for a closer look. She begins writing without even looking at the paper as she investigates Copy's body up close, even knowing when to flip the page. <<Why would you want to change these? It's like you have wicked battlescars or something. Are they gills? Gills can be useful. Then again, I don't know what it's like to have gills. Maybe they're a pain. I mean, they look like they need to be wet all the time, and that probably ruins clothes, so I could understand if changing them would physically make things more comfortable for you, but doing it just 'cuz you think they look weird seems like it'd be a waste.>>
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:50 am

Copyneko would smile a bit at the Naga's interest, since she of course knew it was a rare sight, and could understand her enthusiasm. <<Go ahead, touch it if you want, but carefully. Your intuition is right, these gills can be useful, but they're meant to be in water, so... Keeping them wet and clean is hard. They irritate pretty annoyingly with a single bit of sand or anything solid, unless they are in water. It's also a bit... inconvenient in a relationship, if you get what I'm meaning. Touches and certain hugs. But maybe I'm complaining too much already...>> She finishes, shaking her head. It's not like her to be so negative.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 10:33 am

<<Okay, I get it. As long as it's not because you're ashamed of how they look, that, I would have to change your mind on.>>

After writing this part, she passed the notepad to her tail, not done writing yet, and placed her hands under Copyneko's arms, running them gently down her torso, over her gills. She'd continue gliding her hands down past her waist, and, if Copyneko let her, onto her waist, taking in not only the unique features of her body, but it's overall shape and structure as well.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 4:29 am

Copyneko lets the Naga do. She would have liked to tease her, but she couldn't since Beryl had not returned the notebook to her. She was built pretty much like a Neko even though she wasn't technically one, slender and agile.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 12:54 pm

Beryl's hands came away from Copy's body after a few moments, never having strayed from her sides to touch anything else. The naga passed the notebook back into her hand and continued writing. <<I'll be honest, you're not going to win any awards from me with breasts like those. They're about the same as mine in proportion to your body. Sure, they have decent size and shape, but nothing mind-blowing. That said, you're sure to win a special mention for numbers.>> After she was done, she rose back up and passed the note back to Copyneko.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:28 pm

As she reads the Naga's comment, Copyneko can't help but smile and shake her head amusedly. She takes the notebook and writes an answer, the smile not leaving her lips. <<I was never in for any award you know, I thought you were going to paint me or something. So that was your excuse to see me naked and check out my boobs, wasn't it?>> She gives the notebook back to the Naga. As she reads it, she idly plays with her tail, which was still emerging from between her legs, covering her most private area.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 6:39 pm

Beryl read the note, then smiled and looked at Copy. "What, a girl can't do both?" she said, tossing the note back to Copy. She then slithered backwards a couple feet, a motion which involved more hip movement than simply slithering forward, then lifted her hands in front of herself and made a vertical rectangular border around Copy using her thumbs and forefingers. "Now, Beryl sizes up her subject, and attempts to decide on a good pose for her to take."
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:46 am

She is about to write a teasing answer to the Naga's words when she suddenly starts slithering away from her, with an exaggerated hip movement which immediately attracts her attention for an instant. She realizes quickly and smiles, knowing it was intended for her, then rests both hands on her hips in a gesture of amused disbelief, shaking her head lightly.

She then decides to go ahead with her tease, since the Naga had done so as well. She would concentrate again, her personal ruby letters appearing in the air between them for a second, long enough for the Beryl to read but disappearing so she could continue with her sizing her up. <<A girl can't unless she wants to go further~>>, it would read.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 12:51 pm

"I wish I could, but I'm on a mission. I said that earlier, right?" Beryl said. After a moment, she lowered her fingers and slithered back over toward Copyneko. She reached out and began attempting to gently guide the chimera's limbs and body posture into the pose she had in mind. "In case I didn't, I'll say it now: I'm on a quest to locate the best pair of breasts in Felarya!"
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 3:30 am

Copyneko would giggle softly. <<You already said that. Don't you remember you've just given me a special mention award for the number, rather than the size?>> She writes happily. <<It's clear you have other... things in your mind~>> She teases, but lets the Naga guide her limbs and body into the pose she thought it was good. She would still protest if it was too slutty, though, and wouldn't let her move her tail away in order to uncover her pubis.

Last edited by Ilceren on Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 5:08 pm

"Hey, artwork takes a lot of focus, alright? I can't do everything at once," Beryl said. She finished arranging Copyneko's pose and slithered a couple feet back for a better look. The chimera was in a simple pose, standing with her legs together and with her body angled to the (Copy's) right, with her right leg behing her left leg and her left hand on her hip, with her face turned toward the easel. "Now, look sexy and confident in your face. Gimme a look that says, "Yeah, I'm naked. What of it?""
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 2:24 am

<<Yeah, sure, it was artwork...>> She teases a bit, but doesn't take it further in order to let the Naga concentrate on the painting. "Now, look sexy and confident in your face. Gimme a look that says 'Yeah, I'm naked, what of it?'" She says aloud, repeating Beryl's words since she inadvertently addressed her directly. She hopes the Naga notices her mistake and doesn't slip again or things might get funny.

She remains calm, though, and follows her instructions, managing the confident look she sometimes uses to entice her husband; a mischievous smile on her lips, and inquisitive gaze looking directly into Beryl's eyes and slightly curved eyebrows in warm comfiness, as if she was used to dress just in her own skin, and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 3:00 pm

Beryl froze when Copyneko repeated her words, staring at her with a blank stare. After a good several moments, her eyes widened. "Oh! I said the bad word, didn't I? Sorry about that. Anyway, Beryl thinks her subject looks great." She gave Copy thumbs up, then turned and slithered a couple more feet back. She then turned back around, then reached into the large leather bag hanging at her left hip. She pulled out her collapsible easel, which was currently all folded up, and began setting it up between Copy and herself.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 2:11 pm

Copyneko would nod at her words, smiling a little before adopting the expression Beryl indicated before, staying still so that the Naga could start with her work.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 10:07 am

Once Beryl finished setting up her easel, she arranged several jars of paint along the sill on the bottom of it, and then began mixing a palette that was clipped onto the side of the easel with her fingers. When she was done, she peeked over her easel at Copyneko, licking the paint of her fingers. Afterwards, she reached into her bag again and brought out three paintbrushes. Two of them had black grips, while the third appeared to be bristles attached to a metal ring. She brought her tail forward and attached the ring to the tip of her tail, turning it into a long, limber paintbrush. She then took the other two brushes one in each hand, and took a pose as if ready for combat.

"Is Beryl's subject ready? She can't have her subject moving while she paints. Also, no distracting text, either."
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:11 pm

Copyneko would watch Beryl set everything up, allowing herself to relax a bit till the Naga was really prepared this time. When she talks to her, she gets into position once again before nodding, not wanting to write anything as per Beryl's indications. She would remain there, trying her hardest not to move.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 12:50 pm

Beryl peeked around her easel, having not seen Copy nod the first time. "Errr...Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 3:29 am

Copyneko barely manages to hold down a giggle, the Naga having missed the two first times she nodded to say she was ready. She decides to make it clear this time, writing <<Ready>> with her ruby letters at some point between Beryl and her, making the letters disappear a few seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 12:22 pm

Beryl saw the letters and responded with a nod, then took one last look at Copyneko before once more retreating behind her easel. She began laying paint to the canvas using all three of her brushes at the same time, the movement of her limbs akin to the tentacles of a chlaena or the legs of a dridder in accuracy, dexterity, and simultaneosity.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:31 pm

(I think you can go on till the end of the painting session. She has... experience with staying completely still, let's say, and I probably wouldn't be able to post much more than a line saying that she continues being still anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 5:22 am

(Alright, will do.)

Beryl continued on like this for several minutes straight, breaking only momentarily every so often to take another look at Copyneko before continuing. After about five minutes or so, however, she suddenly stopped.

"Done!" she said, before panting heavily and wiping sweat from her brow.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 8:26 am

The Demi-Chimera would look surprised for a second, before she relieves herself of the posture she was into and she closes in on Beryl, curious about the painting. She would stand next to the Naga as she gives her handiwork the first look, and she writes something under it. <<You paint really fast, Beril. You must be quite experienced.>> She says, taking in the finer details of the painting.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:01 pm

As usual, the painting held a considerable amount of detail despite the speed with which it was painted. One noticeable thing about the painting would be the lighting, with which Beryl had taken some liberties. She's painted the fire in front of Copyneko, even though it was off to the side in real life, and the light was meant to give the Copyneko in the painting a sultury and warm, yet somewhat otherworldly look, especially in contrast with the dark background. The lights and darks also outlined the features of the demi-chimera's body - her scales glinted, there was a little bit of shine to her otherwise unnoticeable gills, and the shapes of her belly, breasts, and facial features stood out against the light.

"That's because I use the Three-- Wait, is that supposed to be my name? Ber-ill?" the naga asked.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 7:30 am

Copyneko would look down at the misspelled name for a moment, before making it mutate absent-mindedly as she examines the painting. <<Beril>>, <<Peril>>, <<Petal>>, <<Pearl>>, <<Bearl>>, <<Ber-ill>> and finally <<Beer-ill>>, leaving it at that with a giggle. She really loves the painting, finding the level of detail incredible for such a little amount of time. She turns to face Beryl and quickly hugs her in thanks.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:11 pm

Beryl had cocked an eyebrow at the changing word in the air. She wasn't sure what to make of it. She couldn't remember ever having seen her name spelled any of those ways before, but they didn't look right. Before she could say anything about it, though, she found herself being hugged by the attractive freakshow! Beryl, after a moment of surprise, returned the hug.

"I take it Beryl's subject likes her painting?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next