Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya rumors

Go down 
+111
Mr. I
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
brothejr
HeavenlessStar
keroko
MasterGold8900
Razor
parameciumkid
ZionAtriedes
Beefnautz
the hitman
TryMeIke
Primeval Hunter
Solomon
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Krisexy26
asaenvolk
walkingbyself
Grave
luke112
Militant-Prey
ravaging vixen
dragonjaj
CauldronBorn24
TheLightLost
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Slimetoad
Oldman40k2003
Prof.Nekko
Doc
Sehoolighan
pirostyle
Moon eyes
tkh1304
DeviantDiscordian
Jasconius
alliance
Saironthis
ambrose-euanthe
SuperPieGuy9
Anime-Junkie
Archmage_Bael
AisuKaiko
/Fish/
scifidork
Stabs
spike833
Asuroth
rcs619
Jætte_Troll
Raduvab
KaixEros
FalconJudge
Tuc135
Zillachary
uber ninja
Reptillian
L'Ryn
Rade
TheQuantumMechanic
zalzas
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
ConnorKCM
Flare
Mickilla
Daimo
Googlememan
dreadis
Haar
Silent_eric
Shady Knight
Icalasari
Outlaw
Reiko
Wario-Man
Davis
Cartoon Eric
GREGOLE
Feadraug
thegreatanda
Hunter
Kat
Sephimink|Kyle
Malahite
Feign
SB
The Rev
observer88
mangamastermind
MukatKiKaarn
Cypress
Spykeofkonoha
dlausactor6373
nksrocks
Rythmear
Nyaha
jurodan@gmail.com
melancholy-melody13
Pendragon
R.J
xlrp
Siafu789
Zoekin
gwadahunter2222
Karbo
115 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

Felarya rumors - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:10 am

There are rumors of a village made up of all races deep within the grove of carnivorous plants. Said village is said to feature all the races working together for the common goal of avoiding the fate of becoming an overgrown plant's dinner.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Marauder of the deep jungle
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:10 am

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
It's been rumored there is a human who has become frightingly skilled with size changing magic, it is said they themselves don't change size but lure predators then shrink them down much to the predators surprise and then eat the predator which is now the prey.

... Blessed by fairies perhaps? In any case, she had better not try to do that against a fairy. It would be pretty useless to try it against a giant insect too.

I heard that if it weren't for the insects' resistance to magic, Nemarya's kingdom would include pretty much everything south of the Great Tree and north of the dridder kingdom. In fact, I hear the only reason they get along with the nagas is because the naga kingdoms keep the bugs away from the fairy borders.

I'm surprised they aren't allies with the dridders, too. I heard the dridders hunt and eat giant insects sometimes.

Well, they're not friends, but they're not enemies either. I imagine there are many secret deals between the two kingdoms, but Nemarya won't deal openly with dridders, since she doesn't want the nagas to be an enemy.

Gotta love politics.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:22 am

Feign wrote:
Moonlight-pendent wrote:
It's been rumored there is a human who has become frightingly skilled with size changing magic, it is said they themselves don't change size but lure predators then shrink them down much to the predators surprise and then eat the predator which is now the prey.

... Blessed by fairies perhaps? In any case, she had better not try to do that against a fairy. It would be pretty useless to try it against a giant insect too.

Well no one knows whether it's a guy or girl and they mostly use it against nagas for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:37 pm

Very Happy Local fisherman brought in a record catch of fish the other day. When asked what bait he was using he just winked and replied "beef jerky mate!"
Apparently all he did was dangle a strip overboard and a fat fish was thrown into his boat afterwhich the jerky vanished.
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:10 pm

Selena: Why didn’t our Bio-radar work on that Rock Elemental, Nash?
Nash: Because the radar is supposed to track biological organisms. That Rock Elemental was not a real biological organism since it’s a spirit inhabiting an inanimate object with magic…or something like that.
Selena: So…it didn’t work because Elementals are not natural organisms, but pseudo natural organisms?
Nash: I guess you can say that.
Selena: Hmm, I still don't get it...
Back to top Go down
http://kazumar1.deviantart.com/
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:53 pm

Usagi: Rayna, about that mining vehicle that got attacked a week ago…
Rayna: Listen, there is NO such thing as a Crystal Naga. What attacked those guys was a Crystal Worm. I can’t believe you’re bringing this up.
Usagi: Well you never know. Those gems caused the Rock Worm and Mole to mutate. Why can’t it do the same to a Desert Naga?
Rayna: *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:03 pm

There's a rumor that some humans claimed to have been attacked by an Harpy. The thing is, they weren't eaten. When they woke up, they simply had many bone brokens and internal bleeding. Also, the harpy was very short and said she hates eating humans.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:15 pm

It's rumored that some Felaryan Fairies are born with what they call Magic Fingers disorder, which lowers that fairy's ability to store magic, causing magic energy to exude their body. They can literally have magic flowing from their fingertips! The magic can also affect anything that the fairy touches directly.

It's also rumored that magic fingers can also be obtained through excessive consumption of alcohol. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:58 pm

Fiolla-"Hi, Here's some rumors you must know.

It's been said that the fruits that grows at the Lamina Mountain Region is only good for Mountain Harpies. I gave some to Hilary and she was so brimming with energy, I had to keep Velvet airborne to refrain her from being killed by Hilary. It's not that she's mean, it's just that my naga friend is a vague danger when too excited, and Velvet didn't believe me *sigh*. I shared some with Betty too, she actually wore Anko out how hyper-active she became, a feat I thought was impossible. I didn't share with anyone else for safety reason. So, avoid these things at all cost unless you're a Mountain Harpy.

Another rumor; it's been said that Parrot Harpies can do more than perfectly copy someone's sentence, they can actually copy their voice. Fortunately, it turns out it's only specific to the sentence said, so assuming Ryla said one particular sentence and that Aurora said another different sentence, the Parrot Harpy couldn't use Ryla's voice to repeat Aurora's sentence. It's a good thing I guess, but that voice mimicking is still freaking annoying, I actually beated up a few ones who were too pestering for their own good.

Here's one for all our Neko lovers... that's not what I meant Crisis, put her down *sharpens talons* NOW! Where was I? Oh yeah, well I heard that Nekos have an affinity to imbuing weapons with elements and all sorts of effects. The Scorch Claw Tribe is the first one of such. I looked over to different places, and apparently, there's a tribe living in Evernight Forest who learned how to imbue their weapons with electricity. They say it's quite effective in Tenebra Maze, but only for the entrance. So, for all of you who loves hunting Nekos, they might be more than meets the eye.

I'd like to explore the Frost Peak, but I have some problems with cold. If I can find a way through this, I'll bring you some juicy info from there. With that, see ya."
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:46 pm

Well, it's been a while since I checked in with the good folks at the Lit Ciggy. And it turns out big news is afoot in Negav! It seems people have been disappearing and, well let's just see shall we...

Grid: I tell ya! I saw the killer last night! It was some chick! She had some weird wrap around her head and was carrying an unconscious man over her shoulder like he weighed nothing. She looked right at where I was hiding. She saw me, I know it. She'll come after me next, I'm sure.
Bill: You're just paranoid Grid. You were drunk as a Chilotaur last night. There's nothing to be scared of.
Grid: Then how come your knees are knocking together like wind chimes in a hurricane?
Bill: Shut up! I'm just a scientist! I'm not made to deal with this kind of stress. We've just gotten a new subject down at the labs, a naga, and she's a bit too feisty for my tastes. And my ex has still been bugging me. I don't need the threat of some kind of untraceable mass murderer to worry about too. You're an adventurer, you should be used to this kind of stress but you go about spreading rumors about women carrying off victims and leaving outside the city for the predators to eat.
Grid: I know what I saw! And at least in the wilderness you know what you're up against!
Dave: C'mon you two! Stop squabbling and wetting your pants like children! The Negav Public Defense denies any such mass murderer existing.
Grid: Easy for you to say, you get to live in the PD bunkhouse surrounded by hundreds of other guards. You're safe.
Dave: If the public officials say it's safe, who are you to disagree?
Grid: I'm the guy who saw the murderer!
Dave: Allegedly.
Buck: All the same, I've been carrying double my normal charms. No way the murderer will get me. Lucks on my side.
*The group all sighs*
Buck: What? They work I tell you!
Bill: There is no way that little trinkets have the power to deci-
Dave: Just drop it! Jeeze. I dunno why I've got to baby sit you guys.
*They all glare at Dave but he just takes another swig of his alcohol*
Karen: C'mon guys. Calm down. Whether or not there's some kind of killer women who gets off on dragging despicable people and watching as they are slowly eaten alive by a giant elf and slowly digested as... uh.
*She pauses as they all look at her strangely*
Karen: I mean, if the Defense force say there's no threat, then there shouldn't be anything to worry about.
Dave: See? That's what I've been saying! See? Karen's smart. She knows! There is no murderer!
*Karen grins slyly into her drink*

So there we go. The latest going on in Negav.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:18 pm

There are vast rumors that a strange creature, resembling a thirty foot tall centaur human with a serpent tail, has arrived in Felarya, and is vying to be a guardian. Only a few people have ever even seen her, and only one person has ever revealed her name to the public. The wannabe guardian, known only as Veraque, is considered to be extremely deadly, and recently devastated an entire population of nagas and dridders WHILE THEY WERE WARRING.

They say that, even now, she searches for Trejal the wise naga, knowing that many refer to him as the "negotiator" of the guardians.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:36 am

Dave: I'll tell ya. I heard the strangest thing from this man coming into the city today. You know those little humans, tom thumbs I think they're called? Well, he claims to have found a whole city! A metropolis, even bigger than Negav! Well, proportionally at least. He said it was just south of here, but before the Dridder Forest. Said the place was in a well hidden grove, but it was as big as this room! Just, it was really small, y'know? Anyway, he said the the place was ruled by a tom thumb named Twelve Inch. Why are you two girls laughing? I'm trying to tell a story here. Anyway, he's so named because he is twelve inches tall, making him the tallest tom thumb ever found. I suppose those little guys had to come from somewhere, but who would've thought there'd be a whole city!
Back to top Go down
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:16 am

Joan Taylor: Hey everybody this is Joan Taylor from Negavian underground news. Some of you may know me and some of you may not, but anyway! That’s doesn’t matter. I’ve got all the juicy info that the officials of Negav have been keeping from you, the blissfully unaware public, so let’s get right down to business!

The Hunters! Another generic Anti-Predator Group or something more?
Joan Taylor: Yeah, yeah, we’ve all see them all come and go. Silly little groups that think the Predators should be wiped out. Some of these groups were more powerful than others, but they all got wiped out in the end. However, now a new group has sprung up and calls themselves “The Hunters.” I think the name is pretty generic, but apparently these Hunter guys are getting a lot of people to join their cause. Their leader must be a real suave and manipulative guy or girl. I’ll have more on this group as soon as my sources do.

The Vishmitals declare that Alexis Lunas is missing!
Joan Taylor: You heard right folks. Alexis Lunas, daughter of the Vishmital General is missing! Alexis was last seen going to a new civilization that the Vishmital discovered in order to attempt negotiations. She was supposed to be back today, but the Vishmital soldiers that were ordered to bring her back to Negav never returned. It is unknown whether she was killed by a predator or this new civilization is keeping her against her will. My sources are hard at work trying to get new information so please try and be patient while I wait for an update.

(Joan is actually going to become one of my OC's eventually, but for now she is going to be my Ms. Rumor)

Last edited by Daimo on Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:57 pm

In response, the Lit Ciggy's inhabitant's reaction to Joan Taylor and the Underground News.

Dave: That Joan is a menace! The Public Defense will trrack her down soon, and put her in jail where she belongs.

Grid: Joan who?

Bill: I've met Alexis before. But I haven't seen her in a while. Joan must be telling the truth!

Buck: Well... It doesn't hurt to listen right? You never know.

Rick: Joan? Her voice sounds hot. Wouldn't mind if I- *Cut off for explicit nature*

Sash: *Blankly* I don't know anything about the Underground. I don't know what you're talking about.

Zog: *No one cares* But the dryads are obviously- *I said no one cares!*

Karen: She gives me lots of ideas for bad people to take to my friend outside.

Last edited by Silent_eric on Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:49 pm

Hehe I loved these latest lol!

A whole city of tomthumbs.. mhh interesting ^_^
I laughed as well at the name of the chief XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:35 pm

Well, they have to live somewhere (Somewhere away from nekos). And I can imagine that the society is based on height. And why not Twelve Inch as Tallest? It fits, and it's funny. XD
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:05 pm

Reminds me of a certain other race based on height.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:32 am

dlausactor6373 wrote:
Reminds me of a certain other race based on height.
They shall rain doom down upon the filthy heads of their doomed enemies?

*sings the doom song happily*

Felarya needs an Irkan feast-err, invasion, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:34 am

I'll have you know I was not thinking of any such show while I came up with this idea. But after I posted it, I noticed what could be called a slight simularity. >>
Back to top Go down
Feign
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:48 am

It's okay, man, I know it was only a coincidental similarity. Still, coincidental similarities are fair game for jokemaking. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:54 am

Once the Dridder Violet walked through a grove of fainting trees. Needless to say she downed the entire forest in little more then a minute.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:53 am

Oh god I hope she was alright after that ? XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:35 pm

Negative elments are rare, not to a point to where they are unkown. However it is at a point to where not only humans don't know where negative elements come from but most other elements don't know either. In recent years it is suggested that negative elements drive their prey to madness before eating them. One politician tried to get outlandish laws passed. The then disove right infrontof everyone. For a split secon all those present say they saw the figure of a woman then she vanishes as fast as the bodie does. The same thing happens to Pirate captans who go blood cray just before death. and some animals as well.
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:25 pm

Karbo wrote:
Oh god I hope she was alright after that ? XD
The trees are only about as tall as her so yeah she was fine XD just abit shocked.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:28 pm

It is said that the some of the childern of Negav have been sneaking out of the city to visit someone they just refer to as there "story teller friend" They won't say a word about them but the parents are starting to wonder where they're getting so many strange new clothes from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya rumors
Page 16 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next