Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya rumors

Go down 
+111
Mr. I
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
brothejr
HeavenlessStar
keroko
MasterGold8900
Razor
parameciumkid
ZionAtriedes
Beefnautz
the hitman
TryMeIke
Primeval Hunter
Solomon
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Krisexy26
asaenvolk
walkingbyself
Grave
luke112
Militant-Prey
ravaging vixen
dragonjaj
CauldronBorn24
TheLightLost
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Slimetoad
Oldman40k2003
Prof.Nekko
Doc
Sehoolighan
pirostyle
Moon eyes
tkh1304
DeviantDiscordian
Jasconius
alliance
Saironthis
ambrose-euanthe
SuperPieGuy9
Anime-Junkie
Archmage_Bael
AisuKaiko
/Fish/
scifidork
Stabs
spike833
Asuroth
rcs619
Jætte_Troll
Raduvab
KaixEros
FalconJudge
Tuc135
Zillachary
uber ninja
Reptillian
L'Ryn
Rade
TheQuantumMechanic
zalzas
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
ConnorKCM
Flare
Mickilla
Daimo
Googlememan
dreadis
Haar
Silent_eric
Shady Knight
Icalasari
Outlaw
Reiko
Wario-Man
Davis
Cartoon Eric
GREGOLE
Feadraug
thegreatanda
Hunter
Kat
Sephimink|Kyle
Malahite
Feign
SB
The Rev
observer88
mangamastermind
MukatKiKaarn
Cypress
Spykeofkonoha
dlausactor6373
nksrocks
Rythmear
Nyaha
jurodan@gmail.com
melancholy-melody13
Pendragon
R.J
xlrp
Siafu789
Zoekin
gwadahunter2222
Karbo
115 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Slimetoad
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Slimetoad

Felarya rumors - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:30 am

It is said that if you wander in the Sunfall Thicket long enough, you might hear a soft, sensual feminine voice singing a beautiful tune somewhere in the dark distance. No matter how alluring, how pleasing to the ears, you must go back and never try and track the source, or you shall never be found again. Some believe this siren song comes from the goddess Luban herself, forever calling for victims to sate her never-ending hunger. Others that it may be some devious spirit, luring adventurers to a most horrible death. Whatever the case, it is certainly a fate no one wants to find out..
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:54 am

I heard that Nemyra squints whenever she sees someone makes a good move such as a trap or tactic against a strong opponent.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:53 pm

On certain nights, when Felarya's dimensional magic sucks in multiple full moons, something strange happens. No-one remembers what happens on these nights, but when a friend of mine woke up in the jungle the next morning, he smelt "odd" and had 'Vivan; 5555 6784' written on the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Recently an exploration team returned to Negav, while their numbers were more than halved the survivors told a strange story of a failed predator attack on their group. The predator, who was believed to be a naga, was covered in unusually large bruises; seconds after making her appearance the naga collapsed and died; blood reportedly seen flowing from her mouth, nose and other orifices. A biologist leading the exploration claimed the naga died of 'sever and rapid' internal haemorrhaging but the cause she could not identify. The lack of evidence beyond the story itself has lead many to believe they were exagerating or out right lying. Those who believe the group's story speculate that the naga had recently been in a fight with another predator, yet no evidence was given of other wounds that accompanied the bruises which could be attributed to a fight. The biologist who reported the group's story has since disappeared.
Back to top Go down
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:16 pm

On a side note, that guy over there told me this.

"There is a gaint-sized café just out of the Isolon Eye's range, right on the banks of the Shard river, where predators AND prey go to eat. Seriously, they even serve tinies there. Nobody is allowed to eat each other. Tinies, regular sized folks, giant preds, all sitting in the same building together and having a meal. Why is nobody eating each other? 'Cause the lady who runs the place is a giant dridder who doesn't take kindly to patrons eating other customers."

Yeah, I don't believe him either, man
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:28 am

Jætte_Troll wrote:
Kevin Costner is the bane of mermaids everywhere. If a mermaid throws a Kevin Costner at another mermaid, it is beyond offensive. In fact, Kevin Costner is the bane of most aquatic life on Felarya - he is, unfortunately, at the top of the oceans food chains.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:49 am

A man in one of Negav's bars once told me he was saved by a blonde naga with different coloured eyes. He later added (after the third serving wench had slapped him) that if it was any other blonde naga, I was to run like the wind.
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:04 pm

I friend once told me that calling a vampire "Sparkly" is the second worst possible insult to give them. Apparently something like that is grounds for an immediate fight to the death. So far no-one has been brave enough to use the worst, calling them "Edward Cullen".
Back to top Go down
Militant-Prey
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Militant-Prey

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:48 pm

I heard that Kortiki town isn't just a good place to trade...those who made it back alive talk about what a thriving cultural center it is. Lots of poems, music, art...really amazing stuff.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:11 pm

I heard my friend mention something about some spiky-haired stranger with a blank stare trying to promote some new kind of sport in Negav. I think he said the guy called it "Anna-tipping", or some weird name like that. It's supposed to be some endurance race or something, sort of like track-and-field. I wonder what sort of prizes the winners get...
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:34 am

I heard someone talking about the Guardians - how they're living Gods.

Someone in the corner said that the inverse could be true then - that the Gods are dead Guardians. But that's crazy. You can't kill a Guardian - right?
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:10 pm

I heard that Vivian's breasts have a permanent hypnotism spell cast on them. This would explain why people cannot resist them. People refer to them as the Hypno Boobs.
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:32 pm

* From what I've heard, an allu's personality is dependent on what kind of mask they wear.

* I heard that a famous artist, Kar' Bo, is one of the few humans to have not only once, but repeatedly, come into close contact with the great predators of Felarya without being noticed. Apparently Kar Bo' views them as good artistic models.

Back to top Go down
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:28 pm

Apparently, carrying an orange around with you is a surefire way to drive off Edgar dragons. Nothing rhymes with orange, after all . . . no I haven't tried it, you idiot.

Putting two mirrors so that they face each other during Mirror Day is possibly the worst thing you could ever do. No one is sure what would happen, but they are sure it would be absolutely catastrophic.

Once in a while the Akaptor Desert will have a sandstorm. No one has ever come out of one alive so far, so it's assumed it may pull you into the past . . . permanently.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Quote :
Once in a while the Akaptor Desert will have a sandstorm. No one has ever come out of one alive so far, so it's assumed it may pull you into the past . . . permanently.
I made an idea with that. Said sandstorm warp you to a random point in the desert.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:35 pm

I've seen a lot of people selling "fairies' milk" in Negav. Regardless if it's actually milk from fairies, its apparently highly addictive and has hallucinogenic properties...

Back to top Go down
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Ah, sorry then, sean.

On another note:

Sometimes at the edge of the Miragia Forest, you'll see a dirt road headed into the woods. NEVER, EVER follow it. No one who has headed out along this road has ever been seen or heard from again.

Pred rumor:

If you stop eating humans and nekos and things like that for a while, you can actually get closer to Negav than usual. That way you can grab some snacks that won't be expecting you, head back out of range, and have a nice big feast.The waiting actually makes them taste better!
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:51 pm

I heard that predators won't attack pirates on the Topazial Sea!

But apparently, they can somehow tell if you're just pretending to be a pirate...
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:39 pm

I heard some tomthumb and neera rights activists are up in arms over some of the pizzerias in Negav. Apparently they have the option to include live tinies as pizza toppings. I'd imagine those places would be pretty popular with nekos.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:57 am

I thought I heard that some Nekos were protesting the possibility of denying them an important cultural need with restrictions to eating tinies.

(Razz gotta have two sides, right?)
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:45 pm

There have been reports of extremely loud gunshots 60 miles west of safe harbor. The gun causing this sound is unknown.
- There are reports of a soldier living in the jungle for nearly 50 years!
- there is reports of entire mercenary platoons disappearing 120 miles north west of safe harbor, when investigated all that’s found is shell casings, huge foot prints, blood stains, and drag marks. Of those who do return are badly wounded and mumble incoherently about a figure with icy blue eyes.
- at night there are strange things flying around the Giant tree, also reports of Troops marching and tank tracks in the jungle have also been seen... though the design of the tracks and boots used is not like anything seen before.....

Last edited by luke112 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:00 pm

Newfound adventurer
"only the hussars have been seen taking an epic attempts to rodeo kensha beast', think that's where they get there name from? *chuckles*"
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:09 pm

* While quite a few of Lady Lesona's personal army, the Saidakin, are said to be quite honorable and well-intentioned, some others are considered to be far less trustworthy. These ones are said to be ruthless criminals from New Chargate Prison. Literally the worst of the worst, they are said to have been offered the "opportunity" to serve Lady Lesona, in lieu of being executed for their crimes or rotting in jail for the rest of their immortal lives.

Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
I thought I heard that some Nekos were protesting the possibility of denying them an important cultural need with restrictions to eating tinies.

(Razz gotta have two sides, right?)

(It's amazing what pops into your head when you're sitting alone in a Pizza Hut before work.)
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:10 pm

A strange grizzled man in a bar once told me that his Entire platoon was killed by one man. “No matter how many fucking bullets we fired into him he just wouldn’t die"' he told me after downing his 3rd beer." 18 guys we were, sent to kill one man , we find his house and then one of my squad mates triggers a booby trap and we ran, the big guy showed up and just picked us off, one by one, we found our platoon leader dead and mangled like a friggin yautja took trophies, I barely escaped with my life from the Jungle" he said to me and pulled down his shirt to show me a scar he had gotten from the thing, " I still have the knife it threw at me" he said and pulled out a throwing knife that was Huge, it had смерти для всех, кто выступает против Родины inscribed in it. It was very balanced and seriated both ways like it was meant to be thrown by a guy at least 11ft tall. After that he had his 7th beer and left, I never heard from him again.

There are reports of miners being knocked off a mountain top and into the mouths of harpies. Some miners claim to have seen the person that has done this act. They call him "the giant". They also claim to hear the sounds of A-10s flying over the city but so far none of the current factions have claimed responsibility...
It is believed that there is one bar in the city where a giant 10ft6 Russian looking man comes to drink, once a week though the bartender won’t say much but patrons say that the man always pays in ascarlin and anyone who raises trouble is seeming thrown through the same wall or window. Other patrons say he’s a super soldier at least 10ft6 and is the heaviest drinker in the whole city. Even others claim that they have tried to drink the vodka he carries with him... He always offers a very small cup, one sip and BOOM insta-drunk, two sips KO.

Last edited by luke112 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya rumors
Page 28 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next